FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Meeting New People [Open] Usicon2
Meeting New People [Open] Af5f
free forum Meeting New People [Open] Affili10
Meeting New People [Open] Lr
Meeting New People [Open] AGRPButton Meeting New People [Open] Untitled-16
    Meeting New People [Open] 35c4p5x
     Meeting New People [Open] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Meeting New People [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Jewel : 2201600

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Meeting New People [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting New People [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Meeting New People [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Tracy casually walked into the guild, wearing armor like always. As soon as she got in, she noticed that it was a disaster inside. Being carefree and really thirsty, she walked directly to the bar where she ordered a cup of orange juice. "Here you go," the bartender smiled. She handed Tracy the drink. She grabbed it immediately and took gulps of it completely ignoring the straw. "Thank you," she said, finishing the drink. She was so thirsty she could kill a person and she was so glad the drink arrived in no time. "You're welcome. You look like you're really thirsty," the bartender said. "Yeah, I am. How much do I pay for the drink?" Tracy asked, fishing her bag for some jewels she spared. "It's FOC, young lady," the bartender said, cheerfully. Tracy paused from digging her bag and looked at the bartender lady with wide eyes. "Seriously?" Tracy asked. "Yes," the bartender said and laughed a bit. "Oh, then can I have another cup of orange juice?" Tracy asked, grinning. The bartender laughed again, "Of course, of course." She placed another cup of orange juice in front of Tracy and this time, Tracy sipped the drink from the straw. The noise in the guild got louder and it seemed like the people got wilder. They started wrestling and throwing deadly projectiles at each other. Tracy dodged a few that almost made a hole in her head. Tracy sipped her drink nonchalantly and looked at the crazy people like she was watching a TV show that showed how mad people behaved.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2145935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Meeting New People [Open] Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting New People [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 am

Ardere had been sitting inside the noisy guild for the past hour. The noise was making his ear twitch and Fang was laughing at him. The small exceed was rolling all over the bar laughing. Then Ardere began to drink some sake, he poured some from a glass into a cup and began to sip it. Then a red headed woman with armor on walked in. She must've been new too. What was with all of these new members? It wasn't a bad thing there just seemed to be an overabundance of them. He didn't plan on talking to the girl because of the noise but Fang ran on over there anyways. the exceed was small and pitch black but as jumpy as Hell. Hi I'm Fang! What's your name? Ardere facepalmed and walked over there with Fang. And this is Ardere! He waved a bit to the girl. She seemed to be nice but looks can be deceiving. Kinda strange she wore armor all the time, or so he assumed. She was still very attractive but this made him wonder if she was some sort of re-quip mage or something. They have the ability to change their weapons and armor with different abilities. It sounded like a cool magic but he preferred to use poison. Then again it's not like he had a choice of what magic Kiannus taught him.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Jewel : 2173008

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Meeting New People [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting New People [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Quote :
Open, ya?

Mauveine tried to look undisturbed as she watched a bunch of Fairy Tail mages beat themselves up... as usual. She looked up at Aeon, who seemed very indifferent towards the fight... as usual. Even though Aeon always acted cool and calm-ish, Mauveine concluded that the guild fit Aeon well. She, on her part, would have to get used to the rowdiness, somehow...

A man crashed into the table where both of them were seated. Well, fell on the table was more apt. From a distance of more than ten feet. Instinctively, Mauveine jumped onto Aeon's head, while Aeon just stared blankly at the 'offender'. He looked up at them from his fallen position, then stood to his feet and grinned. Then, before either Aeon or Mauveine could say a word, he had thrown himself back into the fight. Mauveine shook her head.

"I hope you're considering relocation?"

Aeon nodded and got to her feet. "You don't have to tell me twice."

As Aeon turned to the bar, which was obviously the safest spot at the present moment, Mauveine, who just narrowly ducked a flying bottle, sprouted her wings and fled for safety. Aeon looked for the nearest thing to throw back into the fighting crowd, before hurrying herself for cover. Of course, Mauveine got there first, and noticed some familiar company...

"Hello Ardere-san, Fang-kun." She looked at the young woman in the armor and bowed politely. Just then, Aeon came up. She cocked her head in curiosity at Tracy's choice of wardrobe. Why would someone wear a complete armor like that, when not in battle. Well, one thing she was getting to terms with was that mages were the oddest set of creatures on earth.

"Hey, y'all!" Aeon said cheerfully to Fang, Ardere, and the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 am

While sipping her drink, Tracy noticed a cute little black cat come to her and introduce itself. Tracy figured it was a he-cat. "Hi, I'm Fang! What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Tracy Grimoire, a new member," Tracy grinned. "You are an adorable little cat aren't you?" she said rubbing Fang's furry little head. "Who do you belong to?" Tracy looked around for the owner and noticed a strange guy with a blade braided in his hair come over to the bar-where Tracy and the cat were. Tracy's eyes widened. "And this is Ardere!" the cat added. He looked also stunned. Probably because Tracy was wearing armor from head to toe.

Then she noticed another person, a girl this time, walk to the bar with another cat. This time it was flying. Exceeds. Tracy realized that they were exceeds. Then the girl and this Ardere person must be dragon slayers. The girl greeted. "It's nice to meet Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers on my first day," Tracy grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Meeting New People [Open] Left_bar_bleue120/120Meeting New People [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

The girl in armor pet Fang and this made him smile and blush. He jumped on Tracy's shoulders and tapped his paw on the armor. It was shiny and he liked it. Ardere nodded at the statement, she seemed pretty nice and then Aeon walked up. Hey Aeon and Mauve. She seemed interested in dragon slayers, but that was quite a common interest around here. He was still curious about the armor but really didn't wanna say anything. He wasn't in the mood to offend anybody right now with all the loud noise. Fang then began crawling all over the girl's armor and licked it. He then made a sour face. Tastes icky. What's it for? Are you a warrior princess? I could be your royal exceed! Ardere then immediately did a face palm and picked Fang up putting him on his shoulders. Fang was definitely a handful if he ever needed babysitting he now knew who to ask.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Ardere hailed Aeon and Mauveine, as Aeon took a seat close to Tracy. Fortunately for Aeon, she was able to get Tracy's name, even with the din that the brawlers were making in the background. Feeling that it would be polite to give names in return, and knowing for certain that Mauve would probably say nothing else, Aeon said: "I'm Aeon, and this is Mauve." Mauveine gave another polite bow.

Fang was already climbing on Tracy, and trying to... taste her armor? Amused, Aeon watched as Ardere slapped a palm to his face before picking Fang up. She turned back to face Tracy. "So, this is your first day, huh? Guess I'm pretty new myself... though I've been around for a day or two."

She looked at the girl's armor again, then glanced at Mauveine, hoping that Mauveine would have an idea as to why the redhead was clad in a suit of mail, at such a particular time. Her Exceed, however, seemed to be engrossed in something else, and didn't get her look. So, Aeon decided to ask.

"Please, no offense intended, Tracy, but um... isn't wearing that armor kind of uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 am

Fang blushed and Tracy thought this was adorable of an exceed. He got on Tracy's shoulder and patted the armor. He seemed to like it. But he started crawling around her body and licking her armor. This sent a tingly sensation through Tracy's body. "Tastes icky. What's it for? Are you a warrior princess? I could be your royal exceed!" Fang said. Tracy blinked. "I'm not a 'warrior princess', Fang. I'm a mage," she said, making quotation marks with her hands when she said, 'warrior princess'. Then Ardere face-palmed, picked Fang up and put him on his shoulders. Tracy also noticed him face-palm when Fang came to her. Tracy wondered if Ardere's face beomes red at the end of each day from face-palming. She giggled at the thought of this.

Then the girl introduced herself as Aeon and her exceed as Mauve. "Nice names," Tracy commented. "So this is your first day, huh? Guess I'm petty new myself... though I have been around for a day or two," the girl said. "Yes, I just joined Fairy Tail," Tracy smiled. Everyone including Ardere seemed to be confused about Tracy wearing armor. She knew she had to talk about this wherever she went.

The girl finally asked the question Tracy's heard more than a million times. "I'm a requip mage. I requip armor. I feel most comfortable in armor and armor is like... my skin," Tracy explained. "But it's not like I wear armor all the time," she added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 pm

The girl said she was a re-quip mage, Ardere had already figured this from the armor and whatnot. She said it was like her skin. Kinda weird but no biggie. He did have a large knife braided into his hair so that was kinda weird. The fact that he walked around with a talking cat was even weirder, especially when that cat is extremely talkative.

Fang jumped up and down on Ardere's shoulders. Re-quip sounds cool! It's way better than Ardere's icky poison. Ardere gave Fang a mad look and he bit his nose. Ardere said Ouch! Fang laughed and ran all around the guild as Ardere chased him. Haha you can't catch me! He stuck his tongue out and then began to fly around.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

A requip mage? Aeon blinked once. She wasn't sure she had come across such an appellation before. Perhaps she had, during the time when she was in that dark guild, but she couldn't really remember. Mauveine, noticing the lost look on Aeon's face, helped out in a quiet voice: "Requip mages are more or less summoners, except that they summon weapons and armor and such like unto themselves. I think it's a very nifty magic, though I've only heard about it."

Aeon made a silent 'oh' and nodded. Interesting. Sometimes, the use of magic made Aeon wonder whether anything was actually impossible for mages to do. While that sounded good, she was reminded of the evils that came with such power, and she shuddered. Just then, a yelp from Ardere brought her back to the present. Fang had taken off, and Ardere was chasing after him. Mauveine laughed. Aeon shook her head and turned back to Tracy, though she was grinning.

"So, there you have it. Fairy Tail. I wonder how the guild master keeps everyone in check. Hope you don't mind the... 'exuberance'?" she said, using the same word that the bartender had used to describe the brawlers on her first visit to the guild. Ardere and Fang would probably add themselves to the riot, if they didn't extricate themselves soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Tracy looked at Fang who just bit Ardere's nose. She blinked. Then Ardere started chasing Fang around the guild. "So, there you have it. Fairy Tail. I wonder how the guild master keeps everyone in check. Hope you don't mind the... 'exuberance'?" Aeon had said. "I don't really mind," Tracy said, grinning. "Besides, it looks fun." She looked at Fang being chased by Ardere and laughed. "So what does your dragon slayer magic specialize in?" Tracy asked Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Ardere tackled Fang to the ground and Fang began biting him all over. He screamed in pain and then Fang stopped and they both burst out laughing. He saw the riot coming towards them so they quickly ran back to Tracy, Mauve, and Aeon. Sorry...about...that... He hoped he hadn't caused any trouble. Fang then jumped back onto Tracy and began crawling around her armor. Shiny....me like... He then began to lay on her shoulder and take a nap. Ardere shook his head. Fang was the craziest exceed in Earthland. He sure loved that damn cat though, that cat was his best friend. He'd kill anyone who touched him. That little talkative and crazy cat was his roommate as well. Living with him was crazy but entertaining as well.

Last edited by Ardere Kasai on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

"My magic?"

Aeon tilted her head and thought about how she would easily explain it. "Well, it's called Aura Dragon Slayer magic. It's rather odd, and arguably the most unique of the Dragon Slayer types. I don't necessarily eat an element, but I technically am capable of absorbing the emotions of others to increase my strength... just like any other Dragon Slayer would eat their element to get stronger."

She watched Ardere as he tackled Fang, and they played about a bit, then she added, "Most of my abilities tend to be 'physical-ish', though."

By this time, Ardere and Fang figured out that it would be wise not to join the riot, and so they quickly returned. Fang then chose to sleep on Tracy's armor, causing Mauveine to stare incredulously at him. That cat sure had the craziest choices of bedding material. Yep, Fang was really a strange one, though Mauveine felt he was strange in an interesting kind of way.

Aeon was speaking to Tracy once again, asking her own question: "So, what's Requip like? Do your armors come with various abilities, or are they just one and the same?"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:23 am

Tracy saw Ardere and Fang return from the riot area. Ardere apologized unnecessarily so Tracy just smiled at him. Then, Fang chose to sleep on Tracy, which she thought was a weird idea, but she ignored it and liked the fact that the exceed likes armor. Since Tracy asked Aeon about her magic, she explained it and it seemed like Tracy understood it. "I see," Tracy said.

Aeon spoke again, this time asking about Tracy's magic. "Well, Requip isn't just for armors. Mages can requip weapons too. My armors have different abilities. Obviously, it would be hopeless if all my armors had the same ability," Tracy said.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Ardere listened to Tracy, Re-Quip magic was basically what he had heard about. Changing armors and weapons seemed pretty cool just not his style. He sat back down and began to sip sake again. Fang smelled the sake and jumped up from Tracy's shoulder, he bolted to Ardere and began to lick from his cup. He just stood there as Fang drank from his cup unsure what to do. He got another bottle and poured sake into it but stared at Fang while doing so. He had never done that before. He seemed to be really hyper today, knowing him he probably drank coffee. Fang, how much sugar have you had today? Fang stared at him and ran all around the bar. There's a limit? He began doing cartwheels as Ardere banged his head against the desk. This damn cat was crazy.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:46 pm

"Sounds like an ace-up-your-sleeve kind of magic. That means you actually kinda have lots of abilities? Neat."

For a second, Aeon wondered if she would be stronger if she wore her own set of armor. Then she thought about having herself clanging about in a coat of mail, and laughed inwardly. Not that the armor didn't fit Tracy; she looked neat in it, but Aeon felt an armor wouldn't really fit her types. She wondered where Tracy got her armor. maybe she bought it, or had it custom made or something... well, she wouldn't bother asking. That would seem kind of like prying, especially since they were just meeting for the first time.

Fang was already up in a jiffy, and the next thing, he was drinking Ardere's sake. Aeon and Mauveine, like Ardere, stared at him. "Um, Fang-kun, aren't you a minor?" Mauveine asked, a hint of concern in her voice. There was a reason why youngsters were not allowed to drink alcohol, and as far as she knew, Fang couldn't be much older than she was, if he was older at all... and she was only five.

All Aeon said, on the other hand, was: "Seriouly?", but she didn't try to do anything about the issue, if she had any issues with Fang's drinking.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Fang got up from Tracy's shoulder when Ardere started drinking sake. Then Fang drank the sake too... Fang drank sake?! Did Ardere allow that? Just when Tracy was thinking about that, the cat went crazy. Tracy tried to ignore it, and thanked Aeon's compliment about her magic. Tracy turned to Mauve and noticed the concern. Mauve was concerned about Fang. Tracy giggled to herself at the thought of this. Exceeds are cute. So Tracy got up from her seat and decided to travel a bit.

"Guys, I've decided to go around. Check things out and discover new stuff. Anyone wanna join?" Tracy asked. She picked up her bag and looked at the four.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Fang was a crazy cat, he quickly snatched the bottle away from him and he bit Ardere's hand. Ow! Fang laughed and Ardere gave him a scowl. Then Tracy asked if they'd like to walk around. Actually I think I'm gonna go for a walk. See you two around! Fang jumped up and down in excitement and jumped onto Ardere's shoulder. He cracked his neck and stretched his arms. He was ready to be off. Tracy seemed like a cool person and he already knew Aeon was so this should be fun. He walked out of the guild and waved to them, he'd be back soon. He needed some fresh air.

~Exits~
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Tracy suddenly stood to her feet and announced that she was going to explore around a bit. Aeon shrugged and looked at Ardere, who was also on his feet. He, however, seemed to be headed in another direction. Like Tracy, Aeon was relatively new, so she felt that it wouldn't be a bad idea to join her and check things out. Besides, it would be easier to escape from the fighting mob, if you had someone else on your side. Aeon stood up and yawned.

"Well, it does seem like a lazy day, with little to do. I'm game."

She picked Mauveine from the table and watched Ardere and Fang as they left the guild, and nodded in reply to his wave. Then, she turned to Tracy.

"So, where to?"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 am

Tracy waved at Ardere as he left the guild. Then she turned back to Aeon. Seemed like she wanted to go out, too. It was a lazy day with little to do, like Aeon said. Tracy patted down her armor like she was dusting it. "Okay, so I'm thinking of going to the park? It's pretty famous, right?" she told Aeon. "Right, I'll be leaving then. It was nice meeting you and Mauve," Tracy said with a smile before leaving the guild. She really meant what she said. Tracy didn't really expect Aeon to follow her. But it would be nice if she did because Tracy wouldn't be alone.

[EXITS]~
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm

The park sounded like a good idea. "Yeah, it's rather famous, though I haven't really been there myself. Should be fun."

Tracy then said a sort of goodbye and left the guild. Aeon cocked her head to one side, then followed Tracy, after a thought. "We won't mind tagging along, so long as you don't mind the company," she called after Tracy, as she quickened her steps to catch up with her.

[Thread Finished...?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People [Open]   Meeting New People [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People [Open]
Page 1 of 1