FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Did you summon me here? [Open] Usicon2
Did you summon me here? [Open] Af5f
free forum Did you summon me here? [Open] Affili10
Did you summon me here? [Open] Lr
Did you summon me here? [Open] AGRPButton Did you summon me here? [Open] Untitled-16
    Did you summon me here? [Open] 35c4p5x
     Did you summon me here? [Open] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Did you summon me here? [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yue
A-rank
A-rank
Yue

Jewel : 2132503

Character sheet
Character Name: Yue Dan
Magic of character: Summoning Magic
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am

It was a beautiful day in Magnolia town, the sun was rising and the birds were singing everywhere. A new and unseen character appeared by the entrance of the Famous guild of Fairy Tail, home of the most powerful and iconic people that have ever been in Fiore. This young male that was about 17 years old was in there unsure to get into what it would be his first day as a part of such guild.

Wearing his usual traveling clothe, for he had just arrived town not that long ago, his goggles on the top of his head, those loose long pants with many pockets so that he can carry on some stuff in there, while his shirt was actually pretty tight in contrast with his pants, his brown robe and black gloves. And of course what the piece that Yue has with him all the time, his moon-like shaped stave on his back. -Sigh- "Man, did I made the right choice by joining this guild, I'm not sure if I would fit in", he thought out loud as he rubbed his head with his right hand.

About 10 minutes passed since he asked himself if it getting into the guild would be the right thing to do, until he got the courage to finally do it. "C'me on Yue! you can do this!" he encouraged himself as he opened the doors of the guild. What he saw once he got into the guild was fascinating, it was pretty nice. There were long and nice tables, the walls were beautifully painted. There were fine ornaments all over the place, and big curtains that covered the huge windows of the place. 'Am I dreaming?' he asked himself as he rubbed his eyes with both of his hands. Then Yue took a look at the people in there, they were not refined at all, but they were lively for sure

After seeing all of this, Yue took a look at himself and the way he was dressed, 'Yeah... In fact...this may just be the place for me!'. he let out a awkward grin while he stood in the entrance of the guild, looking for someone to talk to, at least so that the presence of a new mage in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukne Namikaze
D-rank
D-rank
Mitsukne Namikaze

Jewel : 2148250

Character sheet
Character Name: Mitsukne Namikaze
Magic of character: Art Magic
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:24 am

Mitsukne looked up over all the chaos which she was siting behind, at one of the bar stools. She saw a glimpse of fresh light when the giant doors opened. She wondered how had came in. Sitting down the glass of orange juice she was drinking, she decided to go and see. Dodging all everyone and everything she made her way to the front where the door stood. 'ohh its a new person' She thought. Mitsukne walked up to the awesomely dressed man. "Hi person, My name is Mitsukne Namikaze, but you could call me Myu. Welcome to the guild. Hows your first impression? Great huh?" She was excited to have found another new member, besides herself. She grabbed his hand and led him towards the bar stools. "Have a seat and relax. May I ask your name?" She grinned from ear to ear with excitement. Mitsukne tried drowning out all the background noise.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2129608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue300/300Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Lance had been relaxing by the pool for a few hours since he completed his ast request. He had kept a bahama mama frozen drink in his had the whole time so he was a bit tispy to say the least. Lance had thrown on a light blue tshirt and his black swimming trunks with leather flip flops. He walked into the guild seeing a few people there nobody he knew really knew. He was hoping maybe Jinchu would have made his way back to Magnolia by now but it didn't seem like it was happening. There was a few people talking in groups but nobody he knew.

He walked over to the bar, he loved talking to the bar maid. ”Hey there sweetie. I finished my other Bahama Mama, mind making me a rum runner this time? Anything new going on?” The girl giggled a bit maybe out of nervousness or maybe she was shy, Lance didn't care as long as he got his alcohol. She was a cute girl that was for sure but she was just a young girl after all, he wanted a real woman if he was going to go for anything. ”Oh Lance, you are going through these drinks so quick. But I saw two new mages talking over there that might be something interesting.” Lance looked over across the guild hall and saw the two she was talking about. Hmm new people could be fun to talk to. He was new himself but being already a C rank he was one of the stronger in the guild. He hoped to win a B rank in the upcoming test but he needed to train hardcore. He took the new drink that the barmaid had just laid in front of him and headed over to the new guys. ”Hey there you two. Are you guys new? My name is Lance, its nice to meet you.”
Back to top Go down
Yue
A-rank
A-rank
Yue

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue250/250Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Yue was still standing in the entrance of Fairy Tail, admiring how big and nice the place was. He didn't remember anything in the brochure saying that the guild would be this fancy, 'I thought that only Blue Pegasus was the only guild known for its luxury, but this is not bad either!'. He glanced one more time and got to notice the bar zone crossing the hall. Yue was just about to head towards it to get a soft drink, when he was greeted by an unknown female voice.

Myu, as the girl introduced herself to the newly arrived mage, was little shorter than Yue and was pretty nice dressed herself. She showed to be as lively as the other members of the guild, though she didn't seem to be involved in the current fight there was in the place. "H-Hi there...", Before the boy could even say another word, she grabbed him by the hand and got him to a table and invited him to take a sit. Myu seemed to be the perfect representation of the Fairy Tail mage's reputation, lively, loud, friendly and dared. It was actually really nice of her to come and talk to Yue at first instance, he was really glad about it, for he wouldn't come near anyone he didn;t know, at least not in his first day as a Fairy Tail mage.

"This place is pretty nice!" he replied to the girls previous question comment, with a nice smile on his face. Yue was about to speak his name before another unknown character stepped into the scene. A tall and white haired guy dressed in swimming clothes, came near both mages and introduced himself as Lance. Just like Myu, Lance seemed to be a very friendly guy who just came by to say hi. The boy seemed to be a very strong mage of the guild, his confidence made Yue noticed that he was an experience member of Fairy Tail. When Lance asked Yue and Myu if they were new he was actually pretty surprised. "New..?" He glanced at Myu with a puzzled expression on his face, "Are you a new member too?". The young mage thought that he was the newest acquisition of the guild, he didn't expect for the girl to be as new as he was. Waiting for the response of the girl, Yu noticed that he was the only one out of the three who hadn't introduce himself properly. "Name's Yue, Yue Dan", he looked at both of the mages and added, "It's nice to meet you both, Lance and Myu".

Yue then referred to Lance, "Please take a sit pal, I see you are enjoying the installations of the guild", he said to the boy, with a friendly smile, making reference to his swimming clothes and the drink on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukne Namikaze
D-rank
D-rank
Mitsukne Namikaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Mitsukne was smiling like usual she was glad Yue was impressed with the guild. " ummm let's see I am new. I've only been here for a couple days. I love it here, its just one giant family" she replied to yues earlier question.she grabbed her ourange juice from earlier and began to sip it.

((Sorry if there's any mistakes. My computers down and I'm doing this by phone))
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Did you summon me here? [Open] Left_bar_bleue300/300Did you summon me here? [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 am

Lance took the seat next to the boy. He seemed friendly enough, maybe they were strong mages he couldn't tell just by looking at them though. Lance took a long sip of his drink enjoying the mix of the alcohols bitter taste while the sweet of the rum and the juices cut the bite of the drink down. "So, how do you two like the guild so far? I'm pretty new myself but I have to say that I love this place already, some of the nicest people in Fiore here, no fake people." Lance's words a bit of a slur but nothing too noticeable. He already halfway through his rum runner and was tempted to buy another though he knew that the jewels were best spent elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2144133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:28 am

Aila's eyes were practically sparkling as she looked around the Fairy Tail guild hall. It was humongous! At least, she thought it was. This was the first hall she had ever been to after all. Lamia Scale mages guarded their hall like it was a holy ground so it was near impossible to get in without an appointment and she had only passed through Clover so she didn't get a chance to see their hall.

Pure curiosity had dragged her here. She had heard that Lance was back home in Magnolia, and she knew he was a member of this guild. So she figured it'd be nice to stop by. She didn't quite expect the guild hall to be as rowdy as it was but then again this was Fairy Tail. Rumors had it that the mages here didn't bat an eye at obliterating a city if it was for their friends!

She paced her way through the hall, having a hard time finding her friend with how crowded the bar was. She gently nudged somebody in order to get by, however he seemed to take that as an offense and turned to pick a fight with the guy next to him. While trying to avoid that fight she slipped and fell, hitting her head against the leg of another guild member.

"Hey learn to respect women!" The man shouted starting a fight with the two from before. Aila scrambled to escape the scuffle. She kicked off of the ground and with a small flip landed on a nearby table. "Th-this place is crazy" she said to herself in an excited tone. A smile spread across her face it was amazing a genuine the friendship of these people was. Nobody even questioned for a minute why the girl was there. This place...
Back to top Go down
Yue
A-rank
A-rank
Yue

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 am

'Family huh?' Myu's words rumbled inside Yue's mind. Truth was that he hadn't heard such word in quite a long time, since the death of his relatives. He also thought that may be some kind of force from the universe dragged him to this guild, to meet these people, to feel once again what is it like to have a family. Yue seemed to like this idea of "Family" that both mages presented to him as Fairy Tail, he liked it so much that a little spark on his eyes could be seen.

"So both of you guys are new in here too! that's actually a relieved, I thought the I was the newbie of the bunch", Yue referred to Lance and Myu letting out relieved sight and a smile, he added, "So what kind of magic do you guys use?". The summoning mage was actually pretty exited to know what kind of magic would the members of this guild use. Fairy Tail was known for its powerful mages, so Yue wanted to prove that the rumors are nothing but the truth through Lance's and Myu's magic, 'I bet their magic is awesome!'.

The conversation was going in a nice direction between Yue and his newly met guildmates, when out of a sudden, a certain shout was heard, "Hey Learn to respect women!". A fight between two mages of the guild has taken place near them. The summoning mange turned his head back to see why these two would be fighting about. Next thing he knows is that a girl just felled right in the center of the table where they were sitting mumbling some words he couldn't get. The girl's entrance into their talking scene was a pretty surprising one for sure, but Yue simply limited to ask if she was alright, "Hey there miss, did you hurt yourself?".
Back to top Go down
Mitsukne Namikaze
D-rank
D-rank
Mitsukne Namikaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Mitsukne space out for awhile and didn't even notice what was going on. She looked at the crowed and all fights, she got amped up 'should I stop them? Or join?' she wandered. she looked back at yue and remembered she was hanging with her new bud. "I use a magic called art magic. Most people don't know about it, so I understand if your confused" she smiled happily. Trying to make a good impression, she loved meeting new mages but they usually ran off after greeting each other. She didn't want that to happen this time.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Lance was about to answer the question that Yue had asked when he saw a young woman bump into You. He could tell right away the this was his friend Aila. He hadn't expected to see her in Magnolia with the tournament going on. He put his arm around her shoulder signalling to the man that yelled at her that she was under Lance's protection while she was inside the guild.

"Aila! What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting to see you for some time." Lance was exctatic to see her though. Ever since coming to Magnolia he hasn't seen any of his friends from Era, so running into her out of the blue was thrilling.

Lance still had yet to explain to the two new others about his magic though they had both already explained theirs. He just got too caught up in seeing his friend again. "Oh how rude of me you two explained your magic while I haven't. Well, I'm a Light Dragon Slayer. Though both your magic sound interesting as well. What sort of things can you summon Yue? And what all does your art magic encompass Mitsukne?" Lance was naturally curious of others magic, each was unique in it's own way.

Lance was thrilled though that he now had a friend to hang out with in Magnolia. Moki was rather boring these days. He was getting too used to the life of a real house cat. Aila would at least go on request with Lance, and he was sure the two of them would be able to handle some pretty strong request.

Last edited by Lance on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2144133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Exciting! This companionship between mages. It was truly exciting to see, the same people that were fighting before were now smiling and offering to pay for each other's drinks. It was as if the fight had never happened, or it would be better to say that the fight had only brought them closer.

She was snapped from her reverie by another mage of Fairy Tail. He was asking if she was ok and appeared to be rather surprised. Aila took a moment to gather exactly where she was.

Ah...It seemed that in her rush to escape the brawl she had unintentionally interrupted a group of friends having a chat. She started to bow her head in apology when she spotted Lance, the very one she had come here searching for.

"Y-yeah I'm ok" she replied her face was still red with embarrassment. She quickly hopped down from the table, and turned to see Lance. She directed a small smile at her friend "I had to escort my brothers back to Hargeon so I figured I'd stop by Magnolia and see how things were going"

She took a seat "S-sorry about the entrance, this place is pretty wild though..." she muttered while turning to face the two Fairy Tail members she had yet to meet "I'm Aila by the way, pleased to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Yue
A-rank
A-rank
Yue

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Yue nodded with a friendly smile on his face towards the new girl's apology. She introduced herself as Aila, afterwards. "I'm pleased to meet you Aila, name's Yue. Welcome to Fairy Tail!", he referred to her with a warm welcoming statement tot he Guild, even though he was pretty himself. Aila seemed to be a nice person, and Yue could tell that she was a good friend of Lance's. Under that scenario, the summoning mage would treat her just like one of his guildmates. 'The friends of your friends are your friends...', Or something like that is what Yue's mom used to say before her death. This line popped out in his mind when realizing the friendship between the girl and Lance.

The main conversation of the newly met mages kind of lost its track due to the sudden apparition of Lance's friend, but it was alright, Yue was pleased to meet Aila. After processing all the information previously given by both of the mages, before Aila cam into the scene, the summoning mage realized that, 'Did he just say that he was a Dragon Slayer?!'. He couldn't believe the fact that he got to meet an user of the so famous lost magic known as Dragon Slayer. This, and Myu's art magic, proved the rumors about Fairy Tail, they really were some tough mages. "Well now.. I guess that compared to your magic Lance mine is kindda sloppy" he said a little disappointed at his magic, for not being as awesome as Myu's or Lance's, but he tried to reply his guildmate's question and added, "You see Lance, Its a little hard to explain what kind of creatures I can summon... So I'll just show you guys".

Yue put his right arm on the table, with his elbow resting on it and and his hand by the level of his head with his palm wide open. Suddenly a golden yellow magic circle appeared on the top of the mage's, "Release your glow! Tinker!". After saying this words a little character started to come out of the magic circle. It was little girl with green skin and aspect, about 15 cm high, with the appearance of a glowing little fairy. "Oh! Yu-Chan! its been a while since you summoned me for the last time! I've missed you so much!" The little fairy addressed her summoner with a happy tone in her voice, she was glad to see him, "So what can I do for you Yu-chan?". Yue brought Tinker closer to his face, for she was standing in his palm, so that she could notice him paying attention to her while speaking. "Hey Tink! I'd like you to meet my new guildmates, they are Myu, Aila and Lance", he said to his little friend who didn't hesitate to turn around and identify each one of them.

After this Tink got off her summoner's hand and flew towards Lance, releasing some green glowing orbs that looked like fairy dust. She glanced at him nicely for a while and landed on his head, from that spot she addressed Yue's new friends, "Its nice to meet you all!! I hope you take good care of Yu-chan and all of us!". By hearing Tinker's words Yue simply smiled softly and hoped for Lance not to get angry due to his creature being in his head.

Tinker:
Back to top Go down
Mitsukne Namikaze
D-rank
D-rank
Mitsukne Namikaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Mitsu sat there smiling due to the fact that there little group keeps growing. "So your names Alia? Thats cool nice to meet you. My names Mitsukne Namikaze, but you can call me Mistsu or Myu" Something seemed off in the atmosphere. Something strange. It was coming from Aila. "By chance are you S ranked mage?" Mistu grinned and hoped shed say yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you summon me here? [Open]   Did you summon me here? [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you summon me here? [Open]
Page 1 of 1