FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Looking for something to do {Open} Usicon2
Looking for something to do {Open} Af5f
free forum Looking for something to do {Open} Affili10
Looking for something to do {Open} Lr
Looking for something to do {Open} AGRPButton Looking for something to do {Open} Untitled-16
    Looking for something to do {Open} 35c4p5x
     Looking for something to do {Open} Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Looking for something to do {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Jewel : 2191305

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Looking for something to do {Open} Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for something to do {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Looking for something to do {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

Tibodico sat against the wall, in the main hall of the guild. His feet kicked back across the bench and he sighed. Titling his head back as it rested. By the looks of it, he was asleep. But its not like there was much else to do around here, the jobs were either too hard, or simply not worth it. Metsu sat across his lap, her condition quite similar, sleeping off the boredom. Hopefully, just hopefully, someone could save them from this. Tibodico was wearing his usual think legged pants, with the same Dragon Scaled belt. However, his shirt seemed to be missing. However that was understandable, after all, it was bloody hot. The sounds of the other guild members around them didn't bother the pair in the slightest, it was nothing but a simple lullaby to them, the usual. The smell of freshy caught fish entered the room as one of the local fishermen had walked pasted the entrance. So naturally, Metsu, in a hurry, had shot up from her dreams, jumping in the air, and using Tibo's face as a kick-off as she flew straight out the door.

After just being kicked in the face however, Tibodico snapped to his feet. Waving his fist around in random directions...Which one of you arses kicked me in the face...Metsu.. He pointed ahead. Attack the culprit!!! The guild began to laugh, and Tibo was completely confused on the recent events. He went to sit down, but in his sudden jump, he must have moved. Because he missed the chair completely. Falling backwards until his head hit the hard wall behind. Ouch! Right as Tibodico began to rub the back of his head, Metsu soared in, with a raw fish in her mouth. The fisherman was a good friend of the two, so getting a fish wasn't so hard. Timoh, mah you mkay? Once on his feet again, Metsu guided him to a seat. As well as redoing to knot on his Blindfold...Whew...That was close, it almost fell off. They both sat in silence, as Metsu ate her fish. Even though it was raw, and she was a cat, somehow, the way she ate seemed to be quite graceful.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

Jewel : 2194316

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:41 am

So this was her first day in Lamia Scale and the chatter she heard from the guild surprised her as she didn't think this place would be this active. Kira was sitting on her shoulder telling her hw we should defeat every single person in the guild and make them see how good we are. Sera rolled her eyes at this and continued to Lamia Scale. That's when the smell of Fish caught her nose and she looked at the direction to see the fisherman handing a fish to a black colored exceed. Kira's nose twitched when the smell of the fish entered his nose and he dashed to the fisherman and asked for a fish himself. Sera ran after him and gave the fisherman the money for the fish. She then glanced down at Kira and said " Really Kira? If you keep eating fishes like that then I am gonna run out of money soon." Kira just looked at Sera innocently and said "It's just one fish Sera"

Sera sighed at her exceed and proceeded to get to LS. When she got there she saw a man on the floor with that previous Exceed helping him. She was wondering how the man got down on the floor and that paw print on his face didn't help her much either. But he had dirt on his face because of that paw print. She walked closer to the person and said "Um....Hi...You might feel weird but...um...there is a paw print on your face" Sera holded up a handkerchief while saying so for him to use. Kira on the other hand was laughing his head off as he found the guy with the paw print funny "Yo...Man....What's that on your face?" he asked while laughing. Sera now too was kind of trying to hold her laughter but still smiled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Looking for something to do {Open} Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking for something to do {Open} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Tibodico smiled. A new person it would seem. Hello...I, haven't heard your voice before, you must be new. And by the sounds of it, you brought a child into the guild...thats odd. He was obviously talking about the voice of the other exceed. Though he didn't know it was a cat just yet. Metsu snickered as she helped him to his feet. Tibodico gave a short bow. You are a member of the guild right? If so, then please... He motioned to the seat across from him. Take a seat, and i'll explain how things work around here. The smile on his face was honest. Though no one could be sure, not with his eyes hidden away. He sat, The green kimono wearing exceed curled up on top if his head. But first tell me around yourself... As usual, he was trying to make a good impression of the guild. Just as he always does, and so far so good, until, his stomach roared in hunger. He bent over, leaning on the table, it had been a few days since he had last eaten, i guess you could say, Tibo and Metsu have been in hibernation for awhile. In his current state, all that could squeak out from his voice was M-metsu. Foo...d

Metsu was already off. Flying outside into the guild's storage shed, returning not long after with a heavily looking bag which she dropped onto the table. By the weight the table nearly broke. But without any delay, Tibodico had already unzipped the bag to reveal the many solid iron blocks within. With a smile, he began to devour them. Chewing with no regret. Don't mind him, continue...You may start by telling us who you are. And why you have joined our guild...Dragon Slayer. Metsu looked at Tibo. Then took her guess. I think she is the Water. But Tibo shook his head, stopping his crunching for only a second to speak the word, Light. Then it hit him...Wait just a second...Paw prints? Metsu shrieked as she jumped backwards, avoiding his reach, as Tibodico, just reached the last area he heard her voice, grabbing nothing but plain air.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Sera was giving him odd looks, She told him he had pawprint on his face and he did nothing and he even called Kira a kid....Oh no!....that won't be good. She looked at Kira from the side of her eye and saw him getting red with anger. He was just about to jump at the guy when she caught him and held a hand on his mouth to stop him from shouting. She then took the offered seat and started introducing herself "Hi again, My name is Sera Lightheart and This is my Exceed Kira" She said pointing at Kira next "I just joined Lamia Scale and so far I am finding it great" She smiled at the end of her sentence and tried hard to take her mind off the paw print on the person's face but it was proving to be very hard than it was imagined. That's when she heard a strange noice and soon found out what it was, it was the man's stomach which seemed very hungry to her. He asked for the exceed to get food and she went and got him some....iron bricks? and by the look of it the man had no problem eating it.

And now it seems like they knew she was a Dragon Slayer too and the guy found ot that I was the Light Dragon Slayer, well she now knew what he was too and that is an iron DS. She just continued to watch the person eat. It was ...um...very funny....That's when the guy seems to notice of the paw print. He suddenly jumped up and went after the little exceed that seemed to dodge the guy pretty quickly. Well Kira found this amusing and jumped down making contact of his paw with the person's face, another paw print on top of the one from before. Sera stood up, her hands flying to her mouth to hold in a gasp as she saw the man's face. Kira stood near that man laughing "hahahaha....Sweet Revenge!" and for some reason Sera didn't feel like stopping Kira but instead joined him on the laugh "Your face looks really funny...hahahah..." She again held up a handkerchief for the guy to use "Here use this!"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Tibodico sighed. Not even bothering to take the hankercheif. Sorry, but i would love to take whatever you are offering, sadly though, i do not know, what, nor where it is. Metsu was the next to speak, from Behind Tibo. He's Blind! Metsu seemed really pissed off that this newbie kick her partner in the face, and staunched up to this new cat. Getting right in its face, Does it make you feel good? Attacking the disabled. Hey! I'm not disabled. I can do anything anyone else can do. He pouted. But Metsu didn't seem to be backing down. Tibodico reached up. The kick from the last cat had moved his blindfold down a little bit. So...he fixed it. The garment around his eyes obviously wasn't normal. And upon closer inspection, one could tell, without a doubt, that it was dragon scales.

Sera huh...So what brings you to Lamia Scale? He was curious, after the fall of Fairytail a lot more new members have been popping up everywhere. It seems kind of strange to him. The guild is going to change, but will it be for the better? Only time will tell, and time was annoying. Metsu continued to eye of this opposing Exceed. Who cares if they are from the same race. No one, under any circumstances, touched Tib in front of her without getting an earful of abuse. And obviously Tib couldn't see any of this.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Sera was holding up the handkerchief but what came next surprised her. He said that he was not able to see it and that must mean...Oh no...what have Kira done? was the thought running through her mind when the exceed confirmed her thoughts when she said he was blind. Now Sera felf bad...really bad for what Kira did. Kira too seemed to soften up after hearing this and whispered a sorry to the man's Exceed hanging his head down in guilt. Sera was however looking at the man's face and saw him adjusting the blind fold and it looked like...dragon scales?.....now she was more intrigued about this person. She heard him ask her why she came to LS and she replied "Well...I want to get rich as fast as possible" Sera's face dropped at the thought of her little sister and that night that changed her life. Now she wants nothing more than to get rich and make her sister's life comfortable.Kira was looking at her with worry filled eyes by now. Sera then suddenly smiled and held up the handkerchief again, this time reached to get the person's hand and placed the handkerchief on his hands "Use it! You still have some dirt on your face" Sera then proceeded to ask him "Who are you? I never really did catch your name nor your Exceeds"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:12 pm

He didn't really want to dirty this kind persons handkerchief. But he did anyway. Not out of rudeness, or confusion, but because he felt forced to. As the opposite exceed apologised, Metsu simply looked away. Once Tibo was finished he placed the handkerchief on the table. Then spoke. Money hey, well you picked a tough industry. He smiled. Though it was obviously fake, even without seeing the eyes. He could tell that she was sad, he could feel it in the heat shifts from her body. And her cover story was just a basic, like his own. Whenever he was questioned like this, his answer was always, I'm looking for someone. My name is Tibodico. And i don't have a last name sorry. And this, is Metsu. My sight, and my soul. If Metsu had never come by, Tibodico would have died years ago.

Now for the question he has been waiting for. So...Sorry if its rude, but do you know where your dragon is? Or are you a fake? Those fakes, he doesn't understand how they could even do that. Tibodico waited for the answer. And without even realising, he was again crunching on some iron.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Sera smiled as he didn't ask her about why she neded this much money, cause most of the people would have certainly asked about it but he didn't instead he joked. He then introduced himself as Tibodico and the Exceed as Metsu. She smiled politely at the two and that's when he asked her a weird question and that too about the white dragon. "No I haven't seen her after she saved my life. I wonder where she is now" Sera had her eyes up in a thoughtfull position when she said this. Kira too looked at her and then shifted his gaze to the other Exceed. He walked over to her and asked "Hey! Do you have any fish?"

Sera was still lost in her thought as she suddenly heard a sound of Iron breaking. Apparently her friend was having his meal which made her hungry too. So she asked and blushed at the same time "Um...Does anyone have a buning candle in here or any type of light?"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Tibodico laughed as Metsu pointed over to the candle on the edge of the table. And no i don't have any fish. But Benny does... Tibodico shoved her sligtly, Go introduce him to Benny. Benny loves Ca...Exceeds. Metsu flew off, not bothering to see if the other one was following. It seems she still holds a grudge. Once Tibo had finished eating. He just sat. Not really much else to do. He couldn't look around, or do anything, so he just listened in on nearby chatter, (Or for his ears, all the chatter) and waited patiently. He was starting to run low on Jewels...again. And Iron was not cheap. Maybe it was time for Metsu to pick out a request for the two of them. But from what he is hearing right now, there isn't much to chose from. Or they are just too far away. And when its just Metsu and Tib on the road it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Sera blushed more as Tibodico laughed about her eating light and all. Kira heard Metsu say that someone named Benny has fishes and that was enough for Kira to get up and follow Metsu "Yo! Why are you so angry?" Kira tried to mak a convo with the other exceed as he flew close to her. Sera, by now has turned towards the candle and slightly parted her mouth to get some light in and closed her mouth for breathing purpose and opened her mouth again. This pattern continued till she thought she has had enough cause the light from candles were usually very hot and they tasted funny too. Her favorite sourse of light was always the sun or moon.
Sera sat there silently and was getting more and more bored by the minute. She then turned to the man and asked"Hey! What do you think of going outside and taking a little stroll around the park?"
Saying so Sera stood up waiting for Tibodico's answer
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:49 am

Metsu flew over the city, towards a small hut on the edge of the fishing port. Because i don't like you... Flying into the window she gave her hello to the fisherman as he ran back to get a bag of freshy caught fish. This is Benny. Me an Tibo saved his entire fishing industry a while back so he lets me have free fish whenever i want. She was boosting. Tibo on the other hand, stood up. However he was unsure as to which way was out. But knowing the layout of Lamia well, he could most likely find his way without falling. Sure...Have you been in the area long? He walked a few steps, tripping on an iron block he dropped without realising. Landing face first. Grabbing his face he let out a howl of pain, before making his way to his feet. Uh, well, sorry, could you help me out? It was embarrassing, to ask, since usually Metsu is always around. But this will be an exception.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:21 am

Kira was not very pleased with this cat but she was showing him a place to get some fish so why care? "Well I am not a very good fan of you either" Kira said as she kept up with Metsu. They reached this Benny person's place and started bosting about how she and Tibodico saved that man's fishing industry. But Kira wasn't exactly listening to her instead he was busy drooling over the fishes.
Sera was still waiting for Tibodico to join her when she suddenly remembered he can't see. He tried getting up and going to the door but he tripped and fell. Sera hands flew instantly to Tibodico trying to catch him but stopped midway since she didn't know if it would be alright to do so. That's when he asked her for her help, she was glad that he asked for help and took his hands leading him out the door and into the streets. She kept a strong hold on him and took him to the park, making him sit on one of the benches she ran off to get some ice cream and came back with a vanilla flavoured and chocolate flavoured ice cream "Sorry, but I didn't know what flavour you liked so I went with two of my favorites. You can have either one of them."
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:01 am

Benny the fisherman had returned, with not just one, but two full bags. He dropped them onto the ground. Then gave a very polite hand gesture, telling them to dig in as he went to serve another customer. The bags would be more then enough to fill both up, but still, Metsu dived in, devouring the fish in front of her.
Tibodico on the other hand, knew exactly when Sera returned by the smell, since he has no eyesight, his other senses have gone to that greater then a normal dragons. Along with her was the smell of ice cream. Oh, so that was the surprise. When she had finished talking, without even asking for the flavours, Tib had spoken the words, vanilla please. Followed by a kind smile. Upon being handed the sweet tasting desert, he spoke yet again. So what are your plans from now on? Requests? He took a lick, savouring the flavour. It was good, but no where near as good as pure iron steel. Even from here he knew Metsu was eating. And even though he knew she was safe, he worried about her. She was...the only reason he continues on. The connection the pair have is beyond any other. Corny but true. Tibodico continued with his ice cream, waiting to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:16 am

Kira was awestruck at the fishes he was seeing in front of him and followed Metsu to dig in on the deserts "These *munch* are *munch* Delicious" Sera on the other hand was having a good time of her own by just staying eating ice cream. She heard him ask her of her plans and she replied " Well I am thinking of taking a request as soon as possible...I said so before...I need Money!" Sera's voice was blank as she said this, she wasn't a fan of money but she would do anything for her little sister and even if it means to die she doesn't care. She looked back at the man and saw that he was worried and she wasn't a fan of seeing anyone sad. So she latched on to Tibodico's hands and started leading him to a lake she found while coming to Lamia Scale. Then she asked a weird question "How does it feel to be blind? and how did you get blind?" She knew the question was kind of nosy but she was very curious and he is really nice too.

Sera sat down near the river and started breathing in the fresh air, feeling very relaxed and happy. Nothing seems as if though it would go wrong right now and soon she was laying down on the grass making sure not to fall asleep although the whole situation is tmpting her to do so. She wasn't very worried about Kira. He knew how to take care of himself, maybe much better than her. She knew that Kira would protect Metsu if something was to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:28 am

Tibodico thought back for a second. Requests can be dangerous. And as for my blindness. I hope i don't bore you with my story... He let out a fake smile. His past wasn't a happy one, but at the same time, he never really has tried to hide it. My parents have deserted me in the woods. Leaving me alone. I never really knew why back then, but now i realise i was nothing to them, just a cover story as my father was hiding from the law...Anyway, i was in the woods wandering aimlessly when i was taken by some men, and yeah. I took a few clubs to the side of the head while hanging from a tree. My vision didn't disappear right then. The last thing i saw was Tetsu. But when i came too, all i saw was darkness. Tetsu, it rhymed with Metsu. It was how her name had originated in fact. A play on words. Metsu meaning eyes.
Metsu had finished all of the fish, somehow. However it was obviously too much to eat. She was bloated and couldn't even bring herself to fly. The shop owner smiled, as this obviously wasn't the first time this has happened. Metsu plotted out the door, walking very stiffly towards the smell of Tibo. It would take awhile on foot, but Air travel would lead to...well, it wouldn't have a very ladylike ending.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:39 am

Sera felt bad for the person but her life wasn't a walk in the park either and before she knew it she started talking of her own past " Well, I was born to a poor family. My mother was killed by my father and he tried to kill me and my little sister too but I killed him before he could do my little sister any harm and I ran away from there. We ended up in an orphanage after that" Sera wasn't happy and the thought of her sister bothered her every time. She sighed and started staring at the blue sky "It must be sad not being able to see the beautiful world huh?" It was a random question but she felt like asking him anyway.
Kira on the other hand was not having much problem flying. He was used to eating a large quantity of fish and he was strong. He flew near Metsu and started laughing "You look like a big watermelon..hahhahahhaha" He just continued to lagh not bothering to see if Metsu was angry or not.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:50 am

Tibodico sighed. Not seeing the world i fine. But the fact that i once had sight, then had it taken away from me is a completely different matter. I know what i am missing. It serves as a constant reminder of how my entire life has been stolen away from me...twice. His ice cream was finished and Metsu could be seem approaching from behind. And her hmph Could be heard from miles away. She hated this other cat now, not only did he attack Tibo, but he is now also calling her fat. She wattled up to Tibo. As he sighed again, hanging his head. Tibooooh, i ate too much again... I thought you learnt from last time. Metsu, used her wings to fly up about a meter in Tib's arms. Then rested. He had his eyes back. And yeah, the past of all Dragon Slayer's isn't really a good one. I suppose its connected somehow...Anyway, when will you be taking a request. Me and Metsu were thinking of taking one, but we can never decide.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:00 am

Sera nodded in agreement. Kira soon flew into her hands with a smug smile on his face. Metsu too was back but she didn't look very happy and Sera had a feeling it was Kira's fault. She silently glared at Kira and he just shrugged telling her silently He didn't know what was wrong with Metsu. Sera sighed nd apologized to Metsu about Kira and then turned to Tibo "Hey I haven't fully trained this yet but I can create some images of what I see in your mind. You can see where we are for now, but it won't last very long. Should I do it?" Sera asked as she really wanted to do something for this person for accompanying her for all this time.

"I was thinking of taking a request later.Maybe we could do one together"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:16 am

Tibodico had to think about it for a second, he wasn't sure...did he want to see the world again? What if it wasn't as he remembered it. What if he wasn't happy with what he thought he was seeing. I would love to see, however is it possible for you to only make me see the three of you. I don't want to see the world around us. Metsu sighed, expecting this answer as it was the most obvious one he would give. And we would love to accompany you, but as Tib already said, we can't pick, so if you choose to do one, then we shall follow if you wish. Just keep a leash on that thing. She nodded towards Kira. A smug smile on her face as she did so. Tibo had no idea what she was going on about. Sometimes Metsu is just moody over nothing. Way over protective. But its hard to imagine, that he doesn't even know what she looks like, only what others have told him. So...he knows that she is black, and has green eyes. This will be an experience he shall never forget. That is, if it works...
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:49 am

Sera placed herself in front of Tibo and then placed her hands on his face, transferring the images of Metsu, Kira and herelf. She put in a lot more of Metsu's pictures as she knew he would like it that way and she even showed him the lake that they were at.
Kira on the other hand was furious.....leash?...him?....on a leash? "The hell! Sera would never put me on leash, but you on the other hand might be good with a leash on....watermelon!" Kira had a very angry look when he said this.No one and he meant no one says that he need a leash. There is nothing more he likes than freedom and Sera. Sera always let him do what he wants and No one puts him on a leash.
Sera was still putting in more pictures for Tibs and then leaned away panting and sweating...It was a tiresome job after all. She smiled at Tibo and asked "What do you think?" After that she looked at Kira and told him to calm down by picking him up and placing him on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:42 am

Metsu scolded, but ignored him. She was far to tired to argue. Tibo on the other hand, was throughly impressed by the image he had just saw. For a few seconds, he just reflected on it. The image of Metsu was his favourite though. He sniffed around, Thinking for a second before finally answering. Yes, thankyou...Anyway...I think we should form a team, Team Dragon or something. Whatchu think? He smiled it was a rash, and bold statement, asking so suddenly, but she could be the brains of the two. Tibo can't even decide on a request, having another partner would be good, and Metsu won't always be around, that was one thing he realised today, she cannot babysit him all the time, it was just unfair to her. He will let her have a life as well. Metsu's eyebrows creased at the thought of teaming up with the other cat, though, she could definitely see where Tibodico was coming from. So she won't disagree. Its all up to them two now. Will they join, or walk a separate path? Only their answer will tell...This tension annoyed Metsu, as she sighed her worries away.
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:51 am

Sera was happy...no she was VERY VERY HAPPY! She was thinking of starting a team too and now a person whom she has really started to get along with has asked her. Sera's eyes practically sparkled as she said "YES YES YES! I would love that....right Kira?" Kira gave a non interested look and went back to just looking at the lake. He didn't want to be close to that other exceed, but since Sera was this happy..he wouldn't mind.
"So when should we start? We need to pick up a mission first...no...we need to register our team first.."Sera kept on going as she couldn't hold in her exitement.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:59 am

Tibodico laughed. She seemed to be overly happy about it. Stuff registering. We can do it later...you want some money right? Lets go on a request now. From what i've heard registering takes quite a while... He smiled. You pick... haha, he had no idea what he was saying. But it was true, registering will take quite some time. And to be a team they don't need to register, as long as they know they are partners they don't really need a piece of paper. But all in good time. Metsu sighed, and she fly up to his head, tugging his hair in the direction of the guild. He took a step, then waited for Sera to follow, So...you got a good name in mind?
Back to top Go down
Sera
D-rank
D-rank
Sera

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:41 am

Sera smiled and stood up following Tibodico and Metsu while dragging Lira along "Its gonna be great!" She kept smiling all the way "I will stop by at the request board and get one for us later"She then continued walking with Tibo "Team name huh?....well..I don't know much about it...Let us decide that later!"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:18 am

Tibodico thought for a second. Yeah, we shall decide later. But what now? He continued to walk in the direction of the guild, Metsu tugging whenever he needed to change course or something crossed his path. They way in which they worked together made it strikingly obvious how long they have been together. Metsu turned around for a second to speak to Sera, How about team green? Or team Black? Or team Blindness? So thats what she has been busy thinking of, she is really not the creative type. How about "team Metsu stop trying"? I like it...its suits us well. He laughed for about half a second before claws retracted into his head. Then he shrieked in pain. Still smiling though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something to do {Open}   Looking for something to do {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for something to do {Open}
Page 1 of 1