FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Void(Darkness) Magic Usicon2
Void(Darkness) Magic Af5f
free forum Void(Darkness) Magic Affili10
Void(Darkness) Magic Lr
Void(Darkness) Magic AGRPButton Void(Darkness) Magic Untitled-16
    Void(Darkness) Magic 35c4p5x
     Void(Darkness) Magic Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Void(Darkness) Magic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Jewel : 2215183

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Void(Darkness) Magic Left_bar_bleue100/100Void(Darkness) Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Void(Darkness) Magic Empty
PostSubject: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Primary Magic: Void Magic
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description: The ability to create and manipulate the Darkness of the Void. They can also solidify the Darkness element into different forms. Because of the very malicious nature of this Magic (which tend to complement the sinister natures of its users), it is known to make people physically ill and cold.
Strengths: This Magic allows users to manipulate and control destructive dark Magic. This Magic has a physical form used for destroying objects, blocking enemies' attacks and picking up things.
Weaknesses: In nature, Darkness Magic is weak against Light Magic. Is not specifically strong against any other type of Magic.

Name: Darkness
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: To be in a room, or if outside, night time
Class: Supplementary
Range: 20 feet
Element: Darkness
Effect: Krieg is capable of sucking the light out of small nearby sources. Electric lights, candles, moonlight. Krieg's finger seems to draw in the draw, absorbing it. Does not work in sunlight.
Magic Circle: A small circle, almost looks like a ring around one of Krieg's fingers. It is pure black.
CD: 1 post
Dur: 1 post

Name: Into the Void
Magic Cost: 10
Requirements:
Class: Defensive
Range: On his hand
Effect: Covers the user's hand in the void of darkness, which absorbs one spell of the same or lower rank.
Magic Circle: The Magic Circle appears over Krieg's wrist. A black shade covers Krieg's hand, then his hand is coated in a deep black. The circle itself is dark blue, as is the coating color.
CD: 4 posts
Dur: 1 posts

Name: Void Troopers: Hawk
Magic Cost: 10 the first turn, then 7 for each turn Krieg maintain's their presence in this dimension.
Requirements: Darkness Magic
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 feet radius around Krieg
Element: Poison
Effect: Krieg calls out to the Void, drawing three Hawk troopers out to fight for him. The hawks deal damage to a mage's Mana, rather than actual damage. After hitting someone, the hawk dissipates. Each hawk damages the target's Mana by 5. They can move toward targets within 20 feet of Krieg. An attack from anything of the same rank or higher will destroy them, with the exception of bodily attacks, which will activate their effect on the foe.
Magic Circle: The circle is about the size of Krieg's head, coming out of his hand. The circle is bark blue.
CD: 6 posts
Dur: 3 posts

Name: Void Rain
Requirements: Void Magic
Range: 25 feet
Effect: Krieg creates a dozen small orbs the size of a fingernail, and casts them out toward his foe. They move in a shotgun formation.
Magic Circle: A circle appears at Krieg's mouth, about the size of his hand. It is a light purple color, the same as his cloud is.
CD: 3 posts
Dur: --

Name: Void Dagger
Magic Cost: 20 the first turn, then 14 to maintain the dagger for the next turn.
Range: 1 foot longer than Krieg's hand. Melee range.
Effect: Krieg thrusts his hand into the Void of Darkness, drawing out magical energy that attaches itself to his hand. The energy takes the form of a blade, extending to a point a foot beyond Krieg's fingers. Those who are hit by this suffer the same wound a knife would inflict, as well as losing 20 Mana.
Magic Circle: A magic circle the size of Krieg's torso appears from Krieg's hand. It is a dark blue in color.
CD: 5 posts
Dur: 2 posts

Last edited by Krieg on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Void(Darkness) Magic Left_bar_bleue100/100Void(Darkness) Magic Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2274529

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:04 pm

I though your magic is poison?
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 pm

I changed my mind. No one commented on it, so the poison magic technically was not set.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:53 am

Each spell has it's own set mana. Any additional mana cost can be added. Please change that.

Bump when edited.
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Change mana cost for Into the Void to 10.
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Jewel : 2219734

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Name: Into the Void
Requirements:
Class: Defensive
Range: On his hand
Effect: Covers the user's hand in the void of darkness, which absorbs one attack of the same or lower rank.
Magic Circle: The Magic Circle appears over Krieg's wrist. A black shade covers Krieg's hand, then his hand is coated in a deep black. The circle itself is dark blue, as is the coating color.
CD: 4 posts
Dur: 1 posts

sounds a bit OP, since you won't get any damage by magic until you are out of mana....

Name: Void Troopers: Hawk
Magic Cost: 10 the first turn, then 7 for each turn Krieg maintain's their presence in this dimension.
Requirements: Darkness Magic
Range: 20 feet radius around Krieg
Element: Poison
Effect: Krieg calls out to the Void, drawing three Hawk troopers out to fight for him. The hawks deal damage to a mage's Mana, rather than actual damage. After hitting someone, the hawk dissipates. Each hawk damages the target's Mana by 5. They can move toward targets within 20 feet of Krieg.
Magic Circle: The circle is about the size of Krieg's head, coming out of his hand. The circle is bark blue.
CD: 6 posts
Dur: 3 posts

how can i beat these hawks? they need to have some kind of weakness...

Name: Void Rain
Range: 25 feet
Effect: Krieg creates a dozen small orbs the size of a fingernail, and casts them out toward his foe. They move in a shotgun formation.
Magic Circle: A circle appears at Krieg's mouth, about the size of his hand. It is a light purple color, the same as his cloud is.
CD: 3 posts
Dur: --

how many orbs exactly does this create? and moving 25 feet if going in a shotgun formation is kind of.... a bit to highh... i would say alter it to 15 meter... if it goes past that i don't think it will be logical that it can even hit someone because the distance between the orbs would be to high

Name: Void Dagger
Magic Cost: 20 the first turn, then 14 to maintain the dagger for the next turn.
Range: 1 foot longer than Krieg's hand. Melee range.
Effect: Krieg thrusts his hand into the Void of Darkness, drawing out magical energy that attaches itself to his hand. The energy takes the form of a blade, extending to a point a foot beyond Krieg's fingers. Those who are hit by this suffer the same wound a knife would inflict, as well as losing 20 Mana.
Magic Circle: A magic circle the size of Krieg's torso appears from Krieg's hand. It is a dark blue in color.
CD: 5 posts
Dur: 2 posts

also for your void dagger, sucking up 20 mana seems kind of op and i wouldn't say 14 mana each turn is needed..... thats way to high for a C-rank spell... also i guess this will level up to a sword later on ?
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Into the Void:
It only works on magic attacks. Excluding Light elements. It already has a Cooldown of 4 posts, which may make up for its power.

Void Troopers: Hawk
All of my magic is weak against Light. They are not large, and move at the speed of a human running, so if someone just runs away, they should be able to get out of range before they get hit.

Void Rain:
Dozen= 12. 25 feet is less than 15 meters. 15 meters is roughly 50 feet, give or take some.

Void Dagger:
It is a C rank. C rank mages have 150 mana, so 20 is not alot of their pool I dont think. It only lasts for 2 total attacks, so it will be 34 mana cost in total, and possibly take up to 40 mana. I was not planning on upgrading its length, just how much mana it depletes.
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:21 pm

[quote="Krieg"]Into the Void:
didn't looked at the cooldown... like this it's alright i guess

Still, what happens when i just hit them? not everyone runs around with a flashlight...

Void Rain:
srry don't know to well about those measurements... my mistake srry

Void Dagger:
i still think 20 is high..... even through... if you want to keep it like this it's alright with me... since it makes up for the high mana absorption with the high duration cost.....
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:49 pm

If you hit it with a body part, it has the effect it currently does, depleting mana. I guess if they are hit with a ranged spell/attack of an equal rank or higher, they will be destroyed, and by any Light element attacks.
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Krieg wrote:
If you hit it with a body part, it has the effect it currently does, depleting mana. I guess if they are hit with a ranged spell/attack of an equal rank or higher, they will be destroyed, and by any Light element attacks.

what about striking them with a weapon?
Can't just have a technique which allows you to home enemys and either suck their mana by getting hit or using spells to defend themselfes...
in my oppinion a simple slash should be enough for those....

- you may have another oppinion seeing as i have ghost summonings which are naffected by phisical blows, but those are ghosts, which is my reasoning for them, and they can still be 'killed' with magical or magical influenced weapons/ strikes
Back to top Go down
Krieg
D-rank
D-rank
Krieg

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:09 pm

By ranged I meant non body part attack. >.> my bad
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 pm

2/2 approved

i wish to fight you soon ^^, and please join my MISSION, too, so that we may start making this site interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Void(Darkness) Magic   Void(Darkness) Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Void(Darkness) Magic
Page 1 of 1