FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Usicon2
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Af5f
free forum Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Affili10
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Lr
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 AGRPButton Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Untitled-16
    Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 35c4p5x
     Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

Jewel : 2121550

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 am

His mistress’s smile was a truly bright one, however her odd idea of it being better if her plans were known mentally baffled Michael. The only plans one’s opponent should know of are false ones, ones to lead them into traps and betrayal, something that was better continued in a more secure location should his mistress wish to continue such dark discussions. For now he would remain silent on the matter unless further ordered to speak, which he suspected his mistress wouldn’t do realizing the location and topic they were in. As she thanked him for something that was only expected from a butler he bowed his head lightly to her. “No need to thank me nor call me by name for something that I am bound to do as a butler. Serving you is thanks enough.” He replied elegantly before slowly rising his head as he awaited the instructions for her meals.

Crepes, a strange recipe for her to request however one that was simple enough for him to make, all he had to do was borrow a few supplies and the kitchen in order to fulfill. Nodding to show he had the capability he turned and made the motion to walk out of room before her voice stopped him once again, ordering him to prepare enough for the both of them. Smiling politely over his shoulder at her he nodded slightly before speaking. “As you command, I shall prepare enough for the both of us. I shall be back soon.” He replied before he headed towards the door to prepare the meal.

Just as he was about to leave through the door he was halted by his mistress’s words, turning around to face her he listened to her giving him the honor of allowing him to dine with her. Bowing deeply he placed his right hand over his heart formally before speaking in a respectful tone of voice. “Please Mistress LaChapelle, you spoil me too much with your grace and kindness. I am a simple butler to be treated as nothing more than an obedient servant, treating me as a dog or as a king don’t affect my obedience or loyalty to a master. Please, excuse me while I prepare your meal.” He said before slipping out of the room with the door slowly closing behind him.

Walking out of the housing complex he slowly made his way to a bakery he had seen in town, one that would be closed at this time of night. The kitchen back at the complex would not be adequate to properly prepare his mistress’s food. When he reached the back door to find a lock on it he simply sent the darkness out to consume it and the doorknob before effortlessly walking into the kitchen; both the lock and knob being replaced on the door as he went about turning on the light and preparing the ingredients to prepare her meal properly, none too shy about using anything at his disposal at the store.

Forty five minutes later after all of the preparations were made Michael was walking down the hall way towards his mistress’s room he gently knocked on the door to announce his presence. “It is me mistress, I have prepared your dinner for the evening.” He said before opening the door upon her next words. Stepping into the room just as bare handed as when he had left he bowed before her politely, the door slowly closing and locking behind him. “Give me but a moment to prepare the final touches.” He said before walking around the room licking his fingers, approaching the candles one by one. Each one he snuffed out with a light pinch until the room was sent into nearly complete darkness, with only the most vague form of his body being shown.

Sending the darkness out in the center of the room it took shape into roughly that of a table with various objects on it, all that his mistress would be able to see at best with the sudden change from light to darkness would be the outline of something rather large in the middle of the room. The sound of a lighter could be heard as the room was dimly illuminate by a silver candle stick on the center of a small dining room table. “Please forgive the wait, however having all four candles on in addition to this one would have been too bright for you to enjoy I imagine.” He said politely with a slight bow on his head while gesturing to the table. It was elegant for its small size, with a fancy linen table cloth and a comfortable chair at the very end of it, closest towards her bed. Before the chair was a silver platter with a lid on top, keeping her crepes warm and fresh as various other things filled the table. Butter, syrup, cherries, strawberries, all of the things that were most commonly placed on crepes was spread out before her with several pictures containing various drinks. There was also a silver bowl of ice that contained three fine bottles of wine, the entire table set out for variety. “Forgive me for not being able to properly serve you in your meal, however I do not know what you desire on your food or choice of drink. As time goes on I hope to be able to meet your expectations and fulfill the role of a good butler.”
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Jewel : 2128650

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm

”Really now? That's quite interesting Michael. I'll be sure to keep that in mind and treat you more dog-like in the future, Michael,” unsure if he understood she was merely joking, she quickly added, ”Kidding.” Yet, it did intrigue her a bit, treating him like a dog. But, if she wants his loyalty, his undying service, Christiane-Gael thought it best if she treat him more human like. No matter what one says, it's what they want that truly matters. She should know, she tells people her feelings all the time without truly meaning them.

Lying in wait for her faithful butler, lying for what seemed to be hour upon hour stacked up against each other. She dreamed of walls aplenty around her, keeping her locked safely within. What a pipe dream it was, but one she smiled brightly within her semi-lucid mind. A place where she would be alone, no one would bother her, no one would intrude upon her with death as their punishment for doing so. There were no fields of green, no false blue sky above, nary a forced smile to be found; just hard stone, freezing air, just herself in hill above her endless supply of curiosities just waiting to be satisfied. If only just. A paradise all her own, one which ended before it could truly begin.

How long did her eyes close so carelessly as to allow someone to sneak up on her? Christiane-Gael only remembered closing them for a few seconds before drifting off towards paradise. She leaped onto her feet at the sound of knocking before realizing it was only Michael. A good thing as well, she was moments away from sliding her hands across a magic circle she dissipated upon being informed of his entrance. Sitting back down onto her mattress, she looked at him with a sense of gratitude she mustered up from years of experience, ”You certainly are a perfectionist to take so long to complete a simple recipe,” words she uttered to calm her still racing heart, to make him none the wiser to her startled appearance. ”Oh, are you sure you can eat in darkness?” Christiane-Gael asked, curious as to his intentions. Curious, suspicious, the same words in her mind.

Following the outline which used to be Michael with ease as to be suspected of living in darkness for much of her life, she made a quick game with herself and Michael. ”I'm going to guess what you're doing. Are you using your butler magic to bring me my crepes? To call upon them from whatever dark beyond you left for? Or did you genuinely go to the kitchen and make them yourself before storing them with your butler magic, along with other objects you found necessary,” twiddling her fingers along the creases of her bedsheets, a clicking sound caught her ear by surprise, ”Oh? Did you bring some sort of lighter?” Yet, before she knew it, she was proven...well, right or wrong, she didn't know yet. ”My, you are one, forgive my language, hell of a butler aren't you?” He did okay, but he seemed to like praise.

”Come now, sit down. I said to eat with me, didn't I? So be a friendly butler and sit down with Michael,” wasting no time, she walked over to the chair borne of his butler magic, she hopefully assumed correctly, and sat with her back straight against it. ”No, that won't do at all,” noting a lack of a chair for Michael, and considering the fact he may choose conventional seating arrangements, Christiane-Gael took the intiative. ”Ahh, the meal is exquisite. As I said, or should say, you have done well. What I meant was that you have no chair of your own. Conjure one up with your butler magic and have it besides mine. I won't have a rare dinner opportunity with someone a part of Oak Town's finest sit across from me. Understand?” She part commanded, part requested him. She never could understand why people preferred to sit across from each other, it's so much more convenient to sit besides each other. Some people just prefer to make life harder for themselves most likely.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Hearing him being called a perfectionist as he put out the candles he smiled ever so faintly with his back turned to her, his hand hovering over the final candle as he did so. “Anything less than perfect for my master is an insult to them my lady, I can eat in any setting that they prefer or not eat at all. I am used to going without food, nothing that I cannot handle.” He replied smoothly while putting out the final light and sending them into darkness. Walking around to position himself properly he summoned his darkness to prepare the setting for their meal while he listened quietly to her guess work of his magic. She was a smart one, however her suspicions only touched on the surface of questions that would rise up, what all the magic was capable of and what all haven’t been shown.

Turning around he bowed before her with his head lowered, the raven hair hiding the ghost of a smile as he replied to her questions. “You need not hold your tongue in my presence my lady, as a butler I am one of the few people who their master can show their true natures; for I am not allowed to judge or reveal all that is divulged to me. If you so wish as position of my mistress I can tell you exactly what my magic can do and what it has been doing… of course, some may view it as someone giving up in the middle of a game and cheating dishonorably.” He replied in that smooth polite tone of his, his right hand over his heart while he held his head down. She did mention she liked a shred of personality in him, so it was best to test the waters and see how much was required to make her comfortable.

Raising up at her command to sit with her he nodded slightly and turned around, walking towards the other end of the table where his own platter was. Reaching down as he sent his darkness to pool around the floor a wooden chair slowly began to raise up out of his mistress’s field of vision as the table hid it from view. With his left hand he effortlessly lifted up his platter while his right hand reached down to grip the chair as it rose higher. Walking around the darkness left as the chair was taken out as he returned to her side, setting the plain chair down to her right before clearing a small area for his own food. “You flatter me too much; I am far from Oak Town’s finest. However if I may ask where would you wish me to sleep for the evening? I am capable of finding my own arrangements if you don’t wish to trouble yourself with it, I simply ask so that I may make preparations.”
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 am

That's quite intriguing, as if he had grown a soul all of a sudden. Yet, at the same time, he stayed the same consummate servant she had met at the beginning. Most peculiar he is. Is he doing so because he genuinely is his own person? Or is it because she wished it that he began to be his own person, if only slightly. ”My my my, aren't you just playing to my every wish and desire,” Christiane-Gael toyed with his new treatment, his new preferable treatment to the one from before. His increasingly friendly matter, no matter how uncomfortable it made her, made him seem more human than before. She can deal with humans, it's soulless servants she finds incredibly unpredictable and beings to be feared.

”True nature? I wouldn't go that far,” reluctantly, she admitted one of the few barriers she would hold. As much as she wants his eternal trust, his services, she still can't bring herself to be herself around him. Around anyone. ”You may judge me us as you wish. It is human after all. No one is faultless, though I may act as if I am. One thing you will come to learn about me; I do not admit mistakes. I identify them, I fix them, but I never, ever admit them. Simple, yes?” Looking at her platter with little interest for the meal, she analyzed everything about the set up. The dinnerware, the presentation, the ingredients, all laid out perfectly as a servant should do. This may just be everything she needs to know about him, if he had nothing else within him. He is a servant, as he continually informs her. That's all she needs to know, for now at least.

”Hahaha, Michael, I have done my best for the night. All I know is that your butler magic stores items somehow. Whether or not it is relatively harmless or not is up to my imagination, but as a servant of let's say Oak Town, I would assume harm can be done,” subtly hinting at her lessening desire to continue with her own personal game of guess and check, she gleamed her meal all across before releasing a small sigh. ”I see you did not bring powdered sugar. No matter, this is still a good recipe even if it is only missing one piece,” a small tinge of disappointed actually shut her eyelids, powdered sugar being a confection addition which gives crepes its pop so to speak. ”Come now Michael. Let us eat, it's not good to sleep on a full stomach after all, and the hour to lay our heads draws near.” Not even waiting for him to feed her like he must be used to, she lifted the lid off and away to allow the aroma of fresh cooking permeate the air. He had no silverware to speak of, forks and knives at least. ”Note that without a plate of my own, nor forks, I must eat it like a common ruffian. But, I suppose it is a nice change of pace,” her first reprimand of Michael, soft in tone, gentle in sharpness, she demonstrated how they would have to feast on his expert cooking.

Spreading syrup over one half, spreading cherries and strawberries over the other, she delicately folded it and brought it to her mouth, taking great pains to keep the syrup within the crepe. A difficult task, one she wasn't able to accomplish as she found several drips of the sticky substance on the linen cloth, ”Ah, what a disappointment,” was her only response upon finishing her fast swallow of the morsel. ”You don't need to bring so much food all the time Michael, I do not eat that much in the first place,” a request she made only after taking full note of the amount he maid, the pitchers he brought, the unnecessary amount of alcohol, ”But other than your excess, and the lack of powdered sugar for this recipe, you did superb.”

Continuing her chewing while patiently waiting for him to utilize his butler magic to conjure up some sort of handkerchief to wipe the syrup off of the linen cloth, her ears perked up at his odd question. ”Sleep? That's a ridiculous question, you shall be sleeping with me Michael,” a slight sound of disbelief escaped her, confounded by his thinking that he would be sleeping elsewhere. True, she trusted him not, nor does she like sharing a single room, let alone a bed, with a anybody, but he is supposedly her confidant; therefore, she must very very hesitantly allow him more access than she does others. ”Did you not consider this? I would have thought other masters would have you sleep in their room to keep them safe at the very least. You will sleep in the same bed for you are a confidant of mine, understand?” Still dumbstruck, still trying to make sense of his one lapse in confusion, she spoke in between swallows but never with a full mouth. Maybe he isn't as perfect as she believed, but he is still rather clever if not for this one lapse in thinking.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 am

Nodding in agreement that her address to mistakes was simple he avoided mentioning the part that if she was able to identify a mistake to someone, she in essence admitted that she had made one in the first place. It was basically the same thing only without the polite courtesy of saying sorry to someone, then again this was how he viewed it as she seemed to take it a different way. Nothing worthy enough to bring up for discussion after all, it wasn’t a problem in his eyes however a flaw with her logic. Lowering his head once again as he scooted closer to the table he reached out and plucked a rolled up napkin and brought it down to the right of his platter, out of sight of his mistress as she spoke more to him. “I am but a butler my lady, and even then I am a weak mage… a common thug is a bigger threat than I am.” He answered honestly; none of his magical talents were useful for combat, yet. As his strength grew he was sure to become an annoyance on the battle field at least, or a useful shield for his guild should the time come.

“I swore I had set sugar out…” He said softly to himself as she brought it to his attention, his red gaze looking over the various containers and pitchers on the table. He had set it all up in the dark, maybe he misplaced it or put it in something he didn’t mean to? Reaching out he leaned up slightly to lift a few lids up searching for it, he really should do an inventory check one of these days. Such a mistake is humiliating for someone of his position. “I apologize for not being properly prepared mistress, however due to the size of the room I could not comfortably fit a larger table in. So I had to make do with the limited space offered, plates along with a platter would have been too much. I shall do my best next time to properly place the table to make room for plates.” He said with a disappointed frown on his face. Even with her gentle and soft tone of voice he still took it to heart, maybe if he had lessened his own selection than he could have managed to fit a plate for her comfortably.

“The food shall not go to waste I assure you, I simply wished for you to have a good selection. I shall refine the amounts to your personal preference as I grow to learn your tastes my lady.” He replied before leaning back in his chair while lifting his right hand up to lightly cover his mouth in thought, he swore he had consumed powdered sugar. His red gaze settled onto two small cups like bowls, each one filled with cinnamon. His gaze narrowed slightly as he had the sneaking suspicion as to why the sugar was not on the table, instead he had released an additional cinnamon one… Maybe he would have properly checked the containers of the store before he robbed it. He hadn’t even lifted his own covering up as he reached out and plucked one of them up and brought it before him, tilting it up so that he could look into it while conveniently hiding the contains from his mistress. Darkness filled it as the cinnamon and every trace of it was consumed before being replaced by the powdered sugar she had requested.

Reaching out he placed it beside the cinnamon before pulling back, his gaze turning to look at his mistress with mild surprise at her order of him to sleep with her. What sort of master or mistress would have their servant stay in the same bed as them, it was unheard of… well almost, it was no secret that masters or mistresses would use servants for their own personal pleasure in bed however this woman didn’t give off the same air as those masters did. “I always sleep in the servants quarters my lady or find lodgings for myself, as of yet a master has never ordered me to share a bed with them.” He replied with a slight bow of his head. “You honor me too much for the mistake I have made of mistaking cinnamon for the sugar.” He said as he leaned back and lifted his lid up before setting it off down where his platter used to be. Reaching out he picked up the napkin he had at his side and slowly unfolded it revealing the silverware inside, just like how restaurants tended to do it.

Glanced up he blinked as he watched her try to eat her food with her bare hands, his mind had been occupied elsewhere or else he would not have noticed such an odd thing. “Mistress… You do realize that the silverware is inside of the cloth napkin on the table? The restaurants I visit gave me the idea of prepare the silverware in such a fashion to ensure that there are no mistakes in that department… unless you were raised to eat crepes in such an odd fashion.” He said in a thoughtful tone as he prepared his own platter, however unlike hers he simply poured a small amount of syrup on top and left it plain. No cherries, no sugar, nothing else decorated his food as he reached out to test her way of eating. Folding it in half he brought it up towards his mouth while a single finger pressed into the very back of the folded food, creating a small wall to keep the syrup inside of the food as he effortlessly took a bite and began eating without a single drop being spilt. “I suppose it could be more effective with other toppings… however then it should just be prepared similar to a taco.” He mumbled softly to himself before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

She likes this side of him; she really likes this side of him. She genuinely likes this side of him. Perhaps she has not said it yet, but she has thought it. No matter how low she thinks of his trustworthiness, his intellect surpasses hers, as does his clever tongue. If she wasn’t sure of it before, she is absolute sure of it now; Christiane-Gael must keep this man with her.

”You worry far too much Michael,” seeing him fret over one tiny detail after another amused her to no end. She was in his situation years ago, and every time she must don her holy habit out into the public’s eye. A situation she noticed within the furrowing of his brows, ”Michael, you did more than satisfactory. This is just a meal. It is not a meeting for you to help decide my next step. Although, I must admit, I do appreciate my infallible confidant showing a crack in his thick walls. It allows me to see that you are indeed human,” finishing off the last piece of the crepe, she smiled with a sense of enlightenment about her. ”Stop fretting Michael, must I keep repeating this over and over? You have done a superb job. Do not worry about one measly missing ingredient, forget and enjoy the moment. Live and let live, as they say Michael,” Christiane-Gael had eaten only one and already she felt satisfied as the crepe and the ingredients on them slid further down into her stomach. How pathetic, Michael has not even touched his food, it’s likely he would eat two, maybe even four servings before being satisfied. But her, she just wanted to stop eating immediately.

Though Christiane-Gael did not want to admit it, even considering going on in order to make him feel adequate. She just does not want to eat anything else; all she wants is to talk to Michael some more, pry into that brilliant mind of his, and pluck each and last available piece of intellectual thought he has. That, and a new day starts by going to bed, a new day with new opportunities. New opportunities equating to new curiosities to fulfill. ”I see. I find that rather odd, considering your usefulness,” she responded in desperation, trying desperately to delay her admission until the last possible moment.

But just as she began to open her mouth, shameful as she felt, Christiane-Gael heard a miracle coming from Michael himself. A miracle which turned to a different sense of shame, how could she not notice that? ”I-I see. This is what I deserve for being so comfortable within the walls of my own home I suppose,” now it was her turn, again. Michael Michael Michael, what an interesting butler. He is supposedly loyal to his master, yet he finds no issue to pointing to their faults openly. ”No, I was not taught to eat in this matter. I simply wished to forgo my table manners. Considering I am not used to dining with any soul other than myself, and certain special people, in a very risqué nightgown, I figured you were perfect for me to test this new style of eating,” Christiane-Gael has traded one problem, for another. Though she did not admit it, she had made a mistake. She didn’t let go of manners, she had forgotten them.

Feeling the matter has already gotten out of her control, Christiane-Gael half admitted, ”I have lost interest in the meal for now,” before wiping her hands on the still folded cloth napkin. She was done; Michael has outwitted her in every way. ”I’m going to sleep soon Michael. Do as you need to in the meantime and join me later,” backing her chair back, walking slowly to her bed before landing on it, Christiane-Gael’s eyes stayed locked on the ceiling and open. Today was not a terrible day, she thought to herself. If only Michael could join her, and only her, only then could she truly sleep easy.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:24 pm

His mistress seemed… odd to Michael as she commented on his previous masters never having him sleep nearby. It wasn’t her face or the look in her eyes, instead it was her voice. There was something in it, a hint of an emotion that she had no reason to be feeling, it was the subtle glint of desperation. There was no reason for her to feel such emotions with him around, anything she wished from him would be granted so long as it was within his powers, no matter the task or request he would see to it that it was accomplished to her liking and if not he would try again. He wouldn’t bring such things up of course, they were supposed to be having a pleasant meal and not speaking about such things unless she brought it up first.

Michael continued eating while listening to her mistress, hearing of how she was never able to eat with someone without showing the perfect table manners. Reaching out he gently wiped his lips while closing his eyes briefly before speaking. “You have no obgligations to keep up appearances around me my lady, it is I who am required to do so. If you wish to eat with forks or fingers is up to you, if you wish to walk around dressed in nothing but socks or clad in layers and layers of clothes it is acceptable. Please feel free to use me in any means you wish to satisfy your every desire, I am the perfect person to test whatever you wish on for I shall not refuse any treatment you give me.” He said smoothly before reaching out to pluck a single cherry from the bowl and gently place it in his mouth. The first and last topping he would eat for the evening before returning to his meal, starting on his second crepe.

Ruby eyes shifted over to his mistress’s plate as she laid in bed, noticing how little she had eaten. He would have to reduce the amount of food he prepared it would seem, she had a smaller appetite than his other mistresses. Still creating extras would be wise until he was able to fully gauge how much she would eat, it was best he made to much than not enough. After finishing his second crepe he deemed it enough for the evening, not wishing to keep his mistress awake any longer with his meal. Standing up after wiping his face he slowly licked his fingers and reached out with his hand; sending the room into darkness once again as the candle light went out.

Turning around he walked towards the bed as his darkness consumed the dining table and wrapped around his clothes, consuming it all and replacing his outfit with a plain white, button up shirt along with a pair of grey silk trousers. He preferred to sleep shirtless however it was pushing things already to sleep with his mistress at night, he must keep a shirt on at least to keep even a shred of formality about it. “Excuse me mistress.” He said softly as he lifted up the blankets and slipped into bed, the darkness stripping him of his socks and shoes before he even placed his bare feet under the covers. Laying at the very edge of the bed to give his mistress as much space as she wished he slowly closed his eyes, his back turned to her while lifting the blanket up over them. “Good night my lady.” He said gently before closing his eyes and relaxing, he would have to wake up early tomorrow to be prepared for the next day. He would have to be ready for any orders she might request of him since he was not sure of her morning routines and such as of yet.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 am

”That’s good to know Michael, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? I still require quite some time to get used to you, you see. But be glad, I don’t allow that many to share my intimate personal space to such a degree,” she replied to him in an uninterested tone; she was not tired, but she was unwilling to stay awake any longer. ”Still, I very much appreciate the thought; however, I do not act natural even with the people who supposedly know me very well. Now if you don’t mind me, I shall take my daily nap first. Join me when you feel the urge,” without even a yawn, she slid to one side of the bed, shut her eyes, and waited for sleep to take her towards the endless dreams once more. Manually controlling her breath for quite some time, her chest heaving in and out deeply while her hands folded onto her belly, her back trying as hard it could to become parallel with the mattress, Christiane-Gael was in no hurry to sleep nor could she. With time, with lessening effort and will to fight against the creeping sleep, her mind finally drifted into a deep sleep with only the assurance that a servant she just met will ensure her safety. Troubling, but not so much that she had to sleep with one eye open; it doesn’t mean she can’t dream of a negative situation due to either Michael’s ineptitude or untrustworthiness.

Feeling nothing, seeing nothing, hearing nothing, Michael could slide into the bed with her easily without disturbing her. Moving from dream to dream easily, Christiane-Gael’s body began to react on its own. At first, it was but a roll of the head from side to side, struggling to gain a sense of comfort for her aching neck. Eventually, her toes began wriggling, her hands and feet grab the sheets below them; and without any order from Christiane-Gael’s mind, any provocation from Michael, her body roll onto its side to face Michael. Ensnaring him with an arm and a leg, she held him close to her. If she knew what she had done, how angry she would be. But at this moment, it wasn’t her, but her own body playing tricks on its own master. What's worse, she was smiling at such an inopportune time, obviously enjoying a certain dream of hers...

Drool having slipped out of her mouth and onto the bed sheets, she awoke with a horrendous sensation. Said drool on her cheeks was one thing, but this…THIS! She was holding him, she was holding HIM! How embarrassing, how terrible, Christiane-Gael looked all around her in a state of panic. She still wore her nightgown, her undergarments stayed where they were the night before, and Michael is still mostly dressed as well. ”Good morning Michael,” she voiced her greeting of the day, taking great pains to ensure she did not sound panicked, and most of all, angry. ”If you shall excuse me,” politely removing herself from him, she left the bed in a hurry to look outside. The light of the early morning, just as it should be. ”D-did you sleep well, Michael?” A slight stammer marred her attempts to normalize the day. What Michael could see was a confident Christiane-Gael with her hands folded behind her back; what he shouldn’t be able to see, unless he really was a hell of a butler, was her deep frown, her burrowing lips. ”I shall show you more of who I am and what I do today. Get dressed, make whatever breakfast you find appropriate, and we shall begin.” Someway, somehow, she kept her composure, her calm compared to the first time they met. For now at least.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 am

Michael laid in the bed with his eyes close and muscles relaxed, his chest slowly raising and following as sleep consumed him. His dreams were as black and empty and empty as the abyss within him, keeping him locked away in a world of darkness while time slowly ticked away in the physical world. Within the darkness a warmth occurred that burned away the endless abyss; causing his eyes to slowly open as he stared at the door. There was no sound other than the wind and two breaths gently breathing, two hearts beating, they were alone. The warmth that engulfed his body was simple to identify as he felt his mistress’s arm wrapped around his chest with one of her smooth legs entangled around his own. This was why he had worn clothes to bed, humans were creatures that subconsciously sought out warmth and comfort while asleep. Closing his eyes knowing that there was nothing to do he scooted back slightly so that he wouldn’t be forced off of the bed as he fell back to sleep, unknown to the warm smile that would take place on his handsome face while his muscles relaxed.

Michael slowly opened his eyes to look at the door before him, still locked as it had been when he had fallen asleep, no signs of breaking and nothing suspicious. He still felt the warmth of his mistress pressed against his body as he slowly twisted his head to look back at her sleeping form, the small trail of drool from her lovely lips curved up into a smile. Closing his eyes he placed his head back down and laid in her arms, knowing that if he moved he would simply wake his mistress up from her sleep. When his mistress finally woke up several moments later he could feel her moving around in bed, as if she was looking all over the room for something. He sighed ever so softly as he felt her slip out from bed, this was why he didn’t like the idea of sleeping together. “Good morning mistress.” He replied politely as he sat up in bed, his head twisting around to look at the back of his shirt… it had a medium sized pool of drool soaked into it. Scratch that, he shouldn’t have worn a shirt to bed… but then again if he hadn’t who knows what she would have done or woken up to.

“I slept adequately my lady, however I was woken up in the middle of the night with the odd sensation of an arm being wrapped around me and a warm body pressed against me.” He replied smoothly as he slipped out of bed, his hands slowly unbuttoning his shirt with his back turned to his mistress. The pool of drool she had left on him in the center of his back as he continued speaking as if the entire thing just another night to him. “However this is why I was confused as to why a mistress would have their servant share their bed. The human body constantly seeks comfort, pleasure, warmth, all the things that we seek in our conscious state however unrepressed. It is only natural for one of two humans to cuddle up with another in the middle of their sleep, I’m just lucky that I thought ahead and wore a shirt unlike usual.” He said before tossing his soiled shirt off to the bed and turning around to give her a low bow.

“If you shall excuse me I shall prepare a quick and hopefully a suitable meal for you. It should be done by the time that you have taken a shower and gotten dressed.” With that said he reached out to pick back up his shirt and slip out of the room, not even bothering to get dressed yet as the door closed behind him. Glancing around and seeing no one nearby darkness engulfed his body before disappearing as he walked down the halls towards the kitchen, dressed in his butler uniform as per usual. If he wished to prepare a suitable mean he would have to do so fast in the cramped complex.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 am

This is unacceptable, UNACCEPTABLE! She held him in her arms like she knew him for a decade or so. She just rolled her arm around him, tucked her leg over him, she held him, she held him. Her teeth grated against each other in such a fervor her jaw actively slid back and forth. Though he held firm, her breath scraped through his airway; though she held strong, her feeling of displeasure caused an intense tightening of her entire core. ”O-oh. I see. It will not happen again as long as I have control,” more to reassure herself firmly, than Michael. Her sight fixed to the outside world, that that which only she could see and not Michael. This, is, humiliating.

What’s more? She drooled. Christiane-Gael does usually drool, but she drooled on him as if she desired him like he was a piece of food! And just when she believed she was calming down, just when her heart began to still, he actually said it. Turning her shoulder, she shouted, ”I DO NOT-“ before cutting herself off without hesitation rather sharply. Coughing all her rage out into one hand, she turned back to the window before finishing, calmly this time around, ”What I meant, dear Michael, is that I do not seek comfort, pleasure, or warmth; and, I most certainly do not cuddle. It was not a mistake to share a bed, but it was for my body to hold you in such a manner. But I thank you for your foresight. Now, let us separate, I would assume. I mean, yes, I shall shower and such.”

Without even waiting for him to leave completely, she walked past him and threw her nightgown away onto her bed, removing her undergarments immediately after. She cared not whether he saw her or not, it is only the human body after all. Removing the door blocking her entrance to the bathroom with most of the amenities she would need, she pushed into it harshly as required of a terrible and old design. Even with a smudged mirror, Christiane-Gael’s hair was obviously in need of severe repairs. As did her frown, and her teeth. Seems she forgot something the night before. Turning the bath on, she left the temperature at a comfortable cool despite the cold air surrounding her. While she waited, she attended to her teeth, practiced smiling and acting cordially in front of her mirror again. Such a trivial, yet necessary task, repeating, ”Yes. No. I apologize. How sad. Please. Oooh, how lovely! You have a remarkable talent. Your baby is beautiful,” oh how she hated practicing something as ridiculous as this. She is no thespian!

But, it is as it is. Finding the bath water to be of sufficient height, Christiane-Gael returned to the main room to grab a towel from her drawers before returning to the bathtub, hanging the towel on a little nook, and dipping into the bone-chilling waters. It was comforting, indeed it was. Wonderful, and stress relieving; enough so that she allowed her mind to wander away from the discomfort of awaking to such an ugly sight she herself created. She still can’t believe it, she cuddled someone…how shameful.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 am

With Michael’s black hair hanging down to cover his face he smirked softly as he heard her voice roar out to his teasing, she had said she liked seeing that he was human. Besides even he couldn’t deny that it was amusing to tease his masters if he could get away with it, from all the rage in her voice he could easily tell it was something she regretted. Sleeping with a servant wasn’t something she seemed to be ashamed of, however cuddling up and showing weakness was from his perspective. Why else would she so adamantly deny her basic human instincts, why else would she say that she doesn’t seek comfort or pleasure? Every human sought out those things, even Michael himself at times when he lowered his guard and training as a butler. [color=blue] “As you command my lady.”[ /color] Was all that he replied to her before rising up with that ever polite smile on his face, showing no signs of her outburst before he departed.

Heading into the deserted kitchen Michael went to work as quickly as he could, the darkness pooling across the counter tops as he brought out all of the ingredients he would need while borrowing the utensils from the cupboards. His mistress had eaten crepes the other night, one crepe to be precise, so he should make something else for her to enjoy. An omelet was quick and easy as well as delicious, however the question was what all to put into it. Was she allergic to anything, did she despise one thing above another, so many questions and variables that would ultimately force him to do the same thing he did the other night… make it all. The butler was always in constant movement as he took up the majority of the kitchen preparing the food. Bacon, sausage, mushrooms; every common topping that could go on an omelet he prepared and placed into little bowls to be placed on properly later to his mistress’s tastes.

With the food fully prepared and a few snacks for just in case Michael absorbed them all in the darkness and strolled out of the kitchen just as people arrived, none seeing what he had done as he returned to his mistress. Knocking on the door three times he called out his name politely before stepping inside, his gaze slipping around the room as he heard the shower running… it seemed as if his mistress was still bathing. Walking forward he once again pulled a dinning table out of the darkness with a new table cloth only this time it was arranged for breakfast. There was a single, rather comfortable chair at the end of the table with a silver platter that was covered along with a plate and silverware on top of a napkin. Behind the platter were bowls of various toppings that were used most often on omelets along with a bowl of oranges and bananas. Off to the side was a cup with a pitcher of water, orange juice, and tea behind it for her own tastes. Within the platter would be a three plain, however well-cooked cheese omelets that were ready to be eaten as they were or with toppings spread along them. “Mistress, breakfast is prepared for you for whenever you are finished bathing. I hope that I have made everything according to your tastes.”
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Scrubbing the corners, scrubbing the hard to reach areas, rubbing her skin together, all for nothing; the deed was done, she had…cuddled someone. All the water in the world, no matter how powerful, could clean him of this deficit she felt in ego. All the soap in the world would never rid her of this dirty feeling. Her body had lost control in a few hours of drifting weakness, and held someone so shamelessly. A whore is what her body is. A pathetic slut longing for the touch and warmth of another, shameful and pathetic, it was unacceptable then, and it is now.

Christiane-Gael heard him enter in a secure fashion. Knock knock knock, three knocks and his name, Michael. ”Is that you Michael? I’ll be out shortly, so keep the front door locked!” She was far too satisfied to leave now. She was alone in the paradise of tiles and shoddy assembly. The cold water chilled her skin, froze her breath, but it made her feel alive. But all things must come to an end eventually. Her lonely paradise, the bathtubs walling around her; it must end. After all, she must instruct Michael in matters of serving her. After all, it takes more than just cooking and smiling to be her servant.

Leaving the comfort of his bath, draining it with regret and an immense amount of reluctance in her slow pivoting of her wrist. Drying herself and her hair thoroughly, she returned to the main room only to throw the towel next to her nightgown with no worry or modesty. ”My, you took so long for a simple omelet? I see you…made extra sure to make extra. I see.” She was nonchalant in speech and action, but still thoroughly shaken in thought and word choice. She had so many roads she could take, some easily. She could go all the way and accept hugging him as an unfortunate consequence of keeping him beside her. Or, she thought perhaps she could brush it off and evade the matter until much later. Christiane-Gael knew she would deal with it again later if she plans to have him sleep in the same bed as her, but the latter option was too appealing.

Sadly, even with her knowledge of putting things off until the end never succeeding, Christiane-Gael chose to evade it for now. ”Oh, well. Come! We will make this meal short, and then I shall begin instructing you,” seating herself against the chair, she secured herself tightly against the table, immediately changing her mind the minute her vision of his omelet began to blur. ”Michael, about last night,” she quietly began with hushed and elongated ending syllables, ”I hugged you, cuddled if you prefer. But…but! Do not worry about it. My body merely does as it wishes from time to time against my better judgment. But, forget it! Come, sit beside me and eat like a human being.” Removing the napkin from under her plate, she set it on top of her exposed lap like a good lady should. She used silverware this time, just as a good lady should. ”Now tell me Michael, what do you plan to do once I decide to leave Hosenka?” It was an honest question, a steady one, especially after her fiasco earlier.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:11 am

Michael waited patiently for his mistress to get out of the shower, he was hoping that she would be satisfied with her meal long enough for him to take one of his own. Due to making breakfast he was unable to properly start out the day, so he would have to move fast and prepare himself properly for the rest of the day. As the door opened he turned his back to the bathroom and faced the opposite wall, giving her some form of privacy in case she hadn’t brought clothes in with her to the shower. “As I mentioned earlier mistress, I shall adjust the quality and variety of toppings until I get a better idea of what you enjoy on your meals. If you wish for me to learn faster a list or several notes about your favorite and least favorite foods and toppings would greatly help me adjust them to better suit you.” He said smoothly with his back still turned. When he heard the chair being pulled back he turned around and walked towards the table, his ruby gaze widening slightly at the sight of his mistress with not even a shred of clothing on. His cheeks turned an ever faint pink at the sight, it clearly was not what he was expecting when she came out of the bathroom.

Immediately his vision was cast aside, staring at the bathroom door while his posture remained perfect as always while avoiding looking towards her. Why did he have to find a mistress whom had no meaning of the word modesty, did she really care so little who saw her flesh? It was not normal for a beautiful woman to be so uncaring about such things. Clearing his throat slightly that and the faint pink tinge on his cheeks was all that was revealed of his discomfort over seeing his mistress being so open about herself. Despite him being raised as a butler, trained to be a butler, and as his mistress mentioned before showing no real human emotions he was still a man in the presence of a beautiful young lady that flaunted herself around carelessly. “Do not concern yourself about such matter my lady, as I said it is human nature to do such things in their sleep. If your body wishes to cuddle with me than it shall remain between just the two of us, besides you are the one who appears to be the most concerned about such matters.” He replied smoothly, his gaze never once wandering towards her.

Walking forward he picked up a cup and began to pour the orange juice to give himself something to do while his mistress questioned him. “That depends entirely up to you mistress. I have no orders from oak town; I have no personal matters to attend to. If you desire I would follow you for as long as you wish as your faithful butler, all you must do is give me the order and I would follow you wherever you go.” He answered respectfully as he reached out to place the cup beside his mistress’s plate, never once looking at her before stepping back and reaching into his coat. Pulling out another napkin he gently and carefully placed it beside the plate as well. “If you may excuse me my lady, I must take a shower while I have the free time. I shall finish as fast as humanly possible so I may get back to serving you, however a butler whom has not showered is not one you would want around.” He said smoothly before heading towards the bathroom.

“Oh I almost forgot, That napkin isn’t for your meal my lady, I thought it would be a wise decision to request you keep it on your person in case you begin to drool once again.” He said with a smile while looking into the bathroom, the only thing her mistress saw was his back as the door closed and locked behind him. Stripping himself down he turned on the hot water and let it heat up as he quickly brushed his teeth, all the while using the darkness to pull out the needed materials and items. With the water warm he would step into the shower and rinse his body off, scrubbing himself with soap that smelled faintly of fresh air after the rain.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:33 am

She didn’t exactly take important note of it before, her mind still distracted from the issue of the…cuddle, but she did see something different about Michael when she walked out completely naked, exposed to the dirty air, but most importantly Michael’s view. If her intuition didn’t make it clear, hearing him clear his throat so suddenly, an out of character action for him usually, a mischievous smile grew ever so slightly. ”Are you okay? Your throat seems off. Are you sick?” She asked melodramatically, surprised and rather pleased at his reaction. He didn’t dare look at her, and she decided not to look at him. So, this perfect butler does have a weakness, a common one in fact. He has this unexplainable phenomenon much of the population has, a prejudice towards immodesty. She should have expected it, but he seemed to have a larger mind than most. Still, just thinking about it made her skin tingle at the exciting prospect. He has his wit; she has her body. No matter how ridiculous it would be to use it in such a matter.

”I see. Very well. When I require your services, I will find you; you need not follow me from town to town like a pet. I already have someone who fulfills that function quite effectively,” cutting and stabbing pieces of the omelet, she ate and talked at the same time in a rare display of careless modesty to anyone other than her Exceed, and herself. She was naked, eating in complete nudity, and speaking to him with her mouth full. He should consider himself blessed.

”Orange juice?” Curious as to his choice of drink, she squinted at the orange colored drink with a mix of disdain and curiosity. What a waste it was to use so many precious oranges to make such a paltry amount, but it’s rare for her to be served by such a committed butler with such fervor. Waving him away without even looking at him, she merely gifted him one, ”Very well,” before taking a sip of the drink. It had a sour taste to it, but sweet as well. Oh, bitter but sweet?

But just as she turned her neck to ask Michael, her face stiffened when he explained what the napkin was truly for. That…that cur. If he wasn’t so clever, if she didn’t appreciate that about him…but she did admit this side of him is interesting to see, if only at her expense. In fact, he has his ways of attacking her ego, but she has her ways of dealing with his manhood. Finishing no more than half of the omelet and another sip of the orange more, she quietly prowled towards the door. If he thinks he can get off scot-free with hurting her ego so painfully, he is dead wrong.

She stood in front of the door with her arms crossed, a relaxed smirk on her face. His reaction, his reaction; he has seen her reaction to his offenses numerous times already, but now, now she will see his. If Christiane-Gael knew that Michael was a man, she would’ve done this earlier.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

“I am perfectly fine mistress, simply a dry throat.” He replied smoothly to his mistress, already knowing the thoughts that were going through her head, well a general idea. She knew his true reasons, she could easily look at him and notice how his gaze avoided her, she had a brain and only a child could be innocent enough not to notice. It wouldn’t be as bad if it wasn’t for the fact that she was an attractive young lady, whom had a very odd behavior. Having servants sleep in bed with her, lingering a little bit too long when she studied his tattoo, now prancing around without even a towel on, it would probably be a normal thing if this was how she was on the first two days of knowing him. When she returned to the topic of travel he simply nodded while looking at the door before replying, he didn’t even have to look to tell she was talking with her mouth full. The sound alone gave that way, an odd habit for one who was going to become the mistress of a church. “I understand, however how would you make contact with me? You can’t use the means through our organization without revealing your location as both your names, since I would be traveling around with you unmasked.” He commented patiently.

The warm water slipping down his body gently eased his muscles into relaxing, even as he attended to his cleaning without a break. Any other day he would have taken his time, enjoyed the warm embrace of a hot shower however his mistress was waiting and the day had only just begun. He had been lured into a deeper sleep than he had first thought due to the warmth against him during the night, he would have to find a way to slip out of the embrace without disturbing her sleep if it would become a nightly occurrence. With his body cleaned and hair washed he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a white towel as he began to dry himself off with the steam heavy in the air.

Looking down at himself as he finished drying he let out a sigh, with all of the steam in the air it would be difficult to get dressed properly with the moisture on his skin. Wrapping the towel around his waist he walked towards the door with a faint sheen of moisture on his well-developed chest, smooth muscles rippling gently as he opened the door and stopped in place. Before him was his mistress, as naked as always with an odd smirk on her face. His scarlet eyes locked onto her own as he refused to look down even an inch, his posture calm and collected as he simply stared at her and the relaxed smirk on her face. The steam flowing out of the room behind him before he took a step back and tilted his head to the side, eyes closed with a polite smile on his face. “One more moment mistress, I seem to have forgotten my clothes. I shall be with you in a moment.” He said respectfully and smoothly, showing no signs of discomfort as he closed the door and sighed to himself, why must he serve a mistress whom seemed intent on testing his limits. She couldn’t be interested in him sexually, she couldn’t even bring herself to accept the fact she cuddled with him. Walking towards the toilet he reached out and grabbed his boxers and dropped the towel, intending to fully dress himself even with the moist skin before his mistress grew impatient.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Seems her butler is efficient, and meticulous in everything he does, she would guess. His self-cleaning didn’t take as long as she believed, not as long as her at least; but, whereas hers was for pleasure and sanitation, his is purely for efficiency’s sake. A pity, a man like him will never know the true joys wasted action from time to time. The sound of dripping water made a little sound, multiple little thumping sounds as they struck him. Her ear twitching at the possibility of his completion, Christiane-Gael uncrossed her arms and folded them behind her back. Oh, how excited she is to see the look on his perverted face.

”Oh, Michael! I finished eating. Are you ready to go?” She replied to his silence, a slight frown of her left cheek as a result of her disappointment in him being toweled. What a pity. ”I see your musculature is well developed Michael, I’ll be sure to remember that if I need you to carry somethin-“ and with that, he interrupted, finishing with a closed door in front of her before the steam even completely cleared. He didn’t even look distracted, nor did he even look! Christiane-Gael thought, aren’t men supposed to look at a woman’s bare body? Do they not all do that?

”I see, very well Michael. I shall wait until you’re finished for you to dress me,” holding back her snickered, she delighted in informing him of his next task. This was a gamble, a large one, but a very satisfactory one. Still close enough for him to hear most likely, and unable to hold it back any further, she crept to her bed in a hasty fashion before landing face first into it and popping open the balloon used to hold in her mischievous joy. Snickering with malevolently, purely out of playfulness for now, Christiane-Gael rolled onto her back and thought quickly, what should she have him dress her own? Though she is supposed to be in her holy habit this day, supposed to, she has a myriad of options.

No, Nanine has her options; from Enfant Perdu’s mask and uniform, to Christiane-Gael’s personal outing clothes, Nanine is keeping them all safe and away from her; therefore, all she has to choose from are the ones in her drawer, the habit included. On one hand, it’s a rather conservative outfit, nothing most males would stare at most likely; but, on the other hand, it’s the presentation that matters, not the appearance. Crawling on all fours towards the drawer at the foot of her bed, anticipating the sight Michael would see upon ‘dressing’, as he said he was doing, the opened it and searched for the clothes of her choosing. Pulling out the clothes she wore yesterday, a nun outfit, she fully planned on using this to test his limits, to see a different expression besides that little smile or that little furrow of his brow. She was going to see his perversion.

Laying the entire outfit onto the bed, Christiane-Gael sat upright on the bed to address Michael, ”Now, do you know how to dress me in this? Well, it’s quite simple really; you, Michael, are going to figure it out on your own. Consider it experience for your life as a butler,” smiling like a little imp, she stood up in preparation for him to do as she commanded. ”Normally I do this for myself, but there may be days when I cannot move my body. Who knows, am I correct?” Needlessly justifying it, Christiane-Gael raised her eyebrows just a bit, just so subtly. How, how she thought, how would he get past this? There is nowhere to run, and he must look at her to do this in its entirety. ”Ah yes, I forgot my undergarments. They should be in the lower section of the drawers. Feel free to pick what you think looks best,” her last words of help for him before sending him to the wolves. She does not feel sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:10 am

Michael sighed softly to himself as he pulled on his trousers; he had gotten a mistress whom seemed intent on testing him out every way she could think of. Hopefully it would die down after a day or two and he could return to serving as he normally did, however when he started to pull on his shirt and button it up his hands froze on a button. The sound of his mistress’s voice echoing into the bathroom as she commanded him to dress her, his heart rate increasing for but a moment before he could manage to push it down and return to dressing himself. Why couldn’t he have gotten an ugly mistress, or an old one, or even a young one? Any of those would have been easier for him to go through with it calmly; however there was no denying how attractive LaChapelle was, nor the fact that he was still a human male despite him being a butler. If he couldn’t think of a way out of it than she would have won whatever kind of game she was trying to play with him, he had no choice but to follow any order she commanded of him.

After getting fully dressed he combed his hair with a small frown, he still hadn’t thought of a way to follow her command without having to actually do it himself, unless of course he used his darkness… that was always a possibility but if he did than he would confirm one of her guesses about his magic. It was the only thing he had to surprise her, so he was reluctant to resort to it. There was still a chance that he could control his hormones, a small chance but a chance none the less. With his hair still slightly damp he exited the bathroom while pulling on his white gloves, eyes looking at the ground to avoid the sight of his mistress sitting upright on the bed. If it had been any other woman than he would have enjoyed dressing her immensely, however as a butler it wouldn’t be right treating her so. Then again, she did seem to prefer him not acting like the butler he was raised to be… If she wished to play games than wouldn’t the best way to serve her to try and play along?

As his scarlet gaze briefly straying over her body before forcing it to her face, mentally preparing himself as he smiled at her before bowing upon hearing her words. Granted, he was going to fail and lose…horrible… he should in all honesty just give in and admit defeat however how would that entertain his mistress? “As you command my lady, please forgive me for any errors that I do while dressing you.” He said respectfully before walking towards the dresser, her impish smile seared into his mind as it simply reinforced the promise of defeat. Reaching in he idly shifted through it with the a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach, unsure of what it was he surpressed it and pulled out the ones he thought would be best for the white nun outfit. A black lace bra and panties, the opposite of the purity of the outfit to reveal what he suspected as her real nature beneath.

Turning around he looked at his mistress before averting his gaze and walking towards her, he still couldn’t bring himself to ogle her however light touches would be the way to go. Walking forward he kneeled down before her as he set the black lace bra on the bed and picked up the panties. “I hope these are suitable my lady.” He said calmly with the tint of pink on his cheeks as he reached out to gently lift her right leg up. His fingers wrapping around her lower leg to hold her steady as he slipped the leg through one of the holes then proceeded to place her left leg in as well. With both his hands holding onto either side of the undergarment he slowly rose up with his eyes closed, his fingers lightly trailing along her soft flesh as he stood up to his full height. Feeling the slight resistance of it finally being pulled up properly he slowly opened his ruby gaze to look briefly into her own eyes, their chests a mere inch apart. “Forgive me for not being able to make sure it is properly in place, however I am not worthy of such a sight.” He commented politely as his heart raced, his voice didn’t seem troubled however by the way how his heart beated in his chest, how a single vein running through his neck pulsed with the increased pace it was subtly obvious that his hormones were at work. If her mistress was smart enough to notice the slight changes in his body she could most likely tell that her effect on him was working without even having to look down to know his body was excited. Hormones were the one thing he couldn’t control, they were something that was bred in each and every human’s body for generations upon generations, in every animal’s body in order to ensure they reproduced. Fighting against nature and evolution was impossible no matter who it was that tried or how hard they did.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Oh how she would laugh beyond reasoning if she could, how she would look and sneer brighter than a hyena from look she anticipated from him. If only she could without ruining the moment completely. Keeping her heart still by biting her tongue when he saw his face, his humorous little attempts to stop himself from looking at her directly and that walk of his. Was it a product of his unwillingness to looking at anything besides her eyes? Or, as she guessed, were his legs crumbling beneath him? Just wishful thinking perhaps, but enjoyable nonetheless; now, if only her eyes were not so deficient as to become less and less effective as he closed in on her, that would make this experience truly wonderful. To not have to squint to check his small muscle movements in the cheeks, to see the coloration of his skin, to not have to squint would be a darling gift.

But, just seeing the red in his eye focus on her so hopelessly, as if her blue eyes offered salvation in his personal misery, was a gift fit for years to come and more if she had anything to do about it. ”Now now now, this is your first time after all Michael. I promise, I promise promise promise you needn’t worry about making mistakes in this small, yet difficult task,” a tongue in cheek response to Michael’s first words to her before his hands began perform the task she instructed him to do. That’s right, she had told him to do it, but his hands have done everything so far. From blindly having his hands dive into her undergarments to pick something, anything out, to his sad sad attempt at putting on her panties; she hasn’t rolled her eyes so heavily at such a bad attempt at seeing someone putting on undergarments before, ever. In Michael’s defense, she admits, he must be feeling so uncomfortable having to slip her legs, which she in good faith helped with, through the holes in her panties. So uncomfortable that even without squinting, she can see the pulsing vein off of his neck, the discoloration of his cheeks; both signs of arousal if she remembers correctly.

It seems to be a good time to keep up the pressure, an opportunity she pounced as she thoroughly examined his weakening foundation, ”Michael, though I said you needn’t worry, I didn’t say you shouldn’t try! Just look at my panties! Look!” She demanded of him, sitting with her back straight to make sure his gaze would at least catch it on the way down if he kept his eyes open. ”Now, I want you to actually look at it, and fix it. Make it fit snugly with my pelvis. Same thing with my brassiere, do you understand Michael?” Lifting her chin up as if to look down on him, it was anything but. It was to expose more of the physique, to keep her eyes away from his to eliminate his one sanctuary.

”What are you waiting for Michael? This is a learning opportunity after all, so hop to it, you!” Her curiosity is finally going to be satisfied. His reaction to her body, an expression besides smiling; she would finally see it.
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 pm

His mistress was a devil’s spawn; he has never had a master whom had seemed to be out to get him as much as this one was. Be it trying to get him to do impossible tasks one after another to doing such a bold and shameless thing as forcing a butler to dress her for the sheer pleasure in messing with him. It was obvious this woman was not the typical mistress he has encountered before; she would require getting used to in both her actions and commands. He doubted he would actually be surprised if she had ordered him to strip down himself for some halfhearted reason just to try and make him sweat. As her voice rang out once again to drive him into a corner his gaze followed her eyes as she sat down in the bed, mentally cursing her for going to such lengths just to tease him. Michael knew that it was either from him hiding his magic from her and doing too well in completing the insane tasks placed before him the other day or because she was trying to get rid of the humiliation she felt in giving into human instinct, much like how he was trying to resist his own. Either way it would be impossible to win against an opponent who found his weakness so soon, and was so at ease exploiting it anyway possible.

Sighing he crouched down in between her legs and stared directly at them, as commanded, his face flushed as his entire body language screamed he was uncomfortable. Reaching he began to adjust them accordingly in order to fit snuggly on her, unable to refuse her commands as he stood up and reached over to the bed to pick up her brassiere. Turning it around in his hands he loosened the shoulder straps while inspecting it for any signs of wear and tear, his gaze thankfully away from her as he went about his task. Noting that it was in perfect condition he stepped towards the bed and slipped out of his shoes as he kneeled down behind her and guided each of her arms through the straps. Leaning up and looking over her shoulder he glanced down as he adjusted it to fit comfortably around her breasts, his cheeks still red and giving off heat as his left was barely two inches away from her own before leaning back and sighing softly to himself. “You are a cruel mistress indeed; I would never have expected you to give me such an… unorthodox command. You do realize it will be difficult to look at you today and not see this image in my mind don’t you?” He said quietly as he fastened the back of the bra and tightened the shoulder straps just enough to fit securely. With that done he picked up the pair of white stockings and slipped off of the bed, placing each of her feet into it and pulling it up slowly. Adjusting it whenever needed to try and make it as comfortable as possible.

OOC: Sorry its a crappy post TT~TT
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:17 pm

That’s right look, Christiane-Gael demanded it of him. She wanted his discomfort to escalate beyond his capacity to hold it in, to let her see the image of distress emanating from that poor pathetic shell he calls a butler’s body. Although, it is highly impressive, the amount of work he must’ve put into that body of his from neck to toe. How much work though? How does it look differen-, no! Christiane-Gael nearly lost focus, her eyes nearly drifted too far away to notice Michael’s struggle. No, she would relish this moment for as long as it lasts.

Her skin crawled just from the proximity of his hands. No, her skin crawled at the excitement of his stare, his wavering stare. She thought she should open her legs a little more, or perhaps she should close it and shut his hands in. Or…perhaps Christiane-Gael should wait until he has finished adjusting, and commit an action she believes would wound him deeply. Crossing his legs when he retracted himself away from her pelvis, she had closed the last sight of his misery. Whether or not his heart would feel pain from such a loss is unknown to her. A gambling action, but one she was curious to test out. ”Very good work Michael, I actually feel it against my skin this time,” Christiane-Gael praised him with a mix of sultry and pleasured. His discomfort gave her a bit of joy, for one reason or another.

Yawning, resting her head on the palm of her right hand, she looked with a disinterest at his rather thorough inspection of her brassiere. Stalling, is he? There is no way out, he may as well get it done. Besides, she has already seen his face burning with such a red hue that she can finally let go of her earlier indiscretion. ”My my you poor thing, are you sick? Your cheeks have such a sickening glow about them. But no matter, we will attend to your health after you finish dressing me,” her token worrisome voice reeked of malicious enjoyment at Michael’s expense. Her token assistance by lifting her arms was a mere excuse to pump her chest, exposing more parts of her anatomy to her butler’s eyes. The heat off of his face delighted her immensely, the increasingly redness of his face boiled the blood inside of her reserved only for the most interesting of questions to be uncovered by her. So that’s what he looks like when he’s being a shy little boy, isn’t it?

Keeping her head tilted towards the ceiling as much as possible in order to make this experience the greatest in his life, which it is in a way, but isn’t in a different way, a sigh brought her eyes back down to meet his clearly. Hmm, a shy Michael? She could get used to this. Giggling with her wrist covering the brunt of its release, she helped Michael lifting her feet as a sort of apology for forcing him to go through this process. ”Yes yes, you and other incredibly lustful will picture me in a very similar way. Although, you will be the only one with an accurate view,” feeling her little game finished, she tapped his forehead with her pinky once, releasing him with the command, ”You’re done now, you’ve done as I’ve asked admirably for such an unorthodox command.”

Shooing him away from her so she could properly dress herself, Christiane-Gael expertly put on her outfit one by one, slip by slip, button by button while speaking to Michael at the same time, ”I like you Michael. You are very tenacious. I promise you that I won’t have you dress me too often, but you may have to dress my wounds every now and then. And I must say, they’re in the most…lewd of places sometimes.” Realizing how bashful her reply may have been, she did consider fixing her choice of words. She decided against it, waiting by the door for Michael the moment she finished instead of sitting on her bed and thinking of a way to make him feel more comfortable.

”Come now, I shall show you what it means to be my butler. Consider today a mere evaluation of your full abilities Michael.” Feeling the embrace of the warm sun hit her cause her teeth to grind against each other. But no matter, her entertainment should be enough to counteract this unfortunate fact of life for the day.

[Thread Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]   Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sermons Amidst Sorrow [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2