FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Waterfall of Memories [private] Usicon2
Waterfall of Memories [private] Af5f
free forum Waterfall of Memories [private] Affili10
Waterfall of Memories [private] Lr
Waterfall of Memories [private] AGRPButton Waterfall of Memories [private] Untitled-16
    Waterfall of Memories [private] 35c4p5x
     Waterfall of Memories [private] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Waterfall of Memories [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Jewel : 2110163

Character sheet
Character Name: Angelica
Magic of character: Requip - The Crimson Mercenary
Mana Bar:
Waterfall of Memories [private] Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall of Memories [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall of Memories [private] Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Maelstrom, a guild that planned to take over the world by water, a dark guild that wanted to control and dominate everything in its path, it was seemingly the perfect guild for young Angelica when she had first accepted being recruited into it. What she didn’t expect was the… emptiness inside of the guild. It was so dreadfully boring, the island was pretty much empty for all that it was worth and only a handful of people were even in the guild as far as she knew. There was no way to go off to the mainland to enjoy herself since as per her boss’s orders defending the guild for when the dragons returned was the best plan of action. The majority of activities that usually kept her entertained had been failing more and more as of late, beating her maid and abusing her body in oh so many wonderful ways had begun to lose its lasting effects. She was becoming a caged animal trapped in a zoo, un able to fulfill her baser instincts.

It was out of lack of anything else to do that she had decided to do something more productive, something that she had never done before, train her maid. The idea had popped into her head when she was staring out of her window idly looking out towards the ocean, her maid on the floor with all of Angelica’s armors spread out before her as she dutifully attended to cleaning and polishing them. When Angelica’s eyes slid down to see how her maid was doing it popped into her head, she needed a training partner. Of course her maid was far too weak to be a worthy opponent; however she could at least train the woman to defend herself. Angelica wouldn’t always be there to protect the woman and her current spirits were only useful as distractions, not combat. “When you finish with your task go through my closet and put on the unicorn armor I foolishly bought. Then meet me at the base of the waterfall.” She had said before slipping out of the room.

That was how Angelica found her source of new entertainment at least for the time being, teaching her precious servant how to defend herself bare handed against an attacker. This brought out a side of her that Misaki had barely seen before, not since they were little kids and it was Angelica first teaching her games or how to do things. Angelica would calmly instruct her servant on how to move, how to keep her body balanced and feet spread out, how to move and counter. She would often stand directly behind her maid and wrap her body around the other woman, her hands clasped over the others to lead her through the techniques. Once she deemed her maid ready after a few hours of exercises her more well-known personality would come out again, the one that in the first real sparing sent her maid ruthlessly to the ground with a single strike to the stomach. For the rest of the day Angelica would physically beat the training into her maid, holding back to the power she viewed as a typical human male while trying to get her pet to learn how to defend herself.

unicorn armor:
Back to top Go down
Saki
D-rank
D-rank
Saki

Jewel : 2106754

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Waterfall of Memories [private] Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall of Memories [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

Misaki sat on the floor naked the floor all around her covered in many pieces of armor. This was definitely not her favorite task, cleaning her Mistresses armors. There were many reasons she disliked this task, though she'd never voice her disdain for it. The main reason being the weight of the armor, she was to clean, polish, and then put them back upon their stands. This was a very common task, the last part of which usually took her a while to finish. The two factors that lead to this excessive use of time being: the armor was heavy, even the smallest parts weighed what she felt to be a ton. Of course, she would eventually finish polishing the last set. "Mistress it wasn't foolishly bought. It was my fault for pointing it out without learning anything about it...." She said in a low voice that was at best, two notches above a whisper. She'd once more begun to doubt her worth as a servant, it wasn't that she doubted her abilities, it was more that she could tell Angelica was losing the vigor she once had towards beating her. She felt it was her own fault for enjoying it, if she didn't, then being beaten and abused would still work as the punishment it had originally been intended to be. Several drawn out minutes later she'd finished putting all of the armor away where it belonged. By this time her owner has long since left.

Misaki walked into the vast closet, picking through the many abandoned armors. It would take her about ten minutes total to finally locate every part of the specific armor she'd been told to dress in. She would quickly put the skimpy, white and blue thong on, it was soon followed by the matching blue and white loin cloth which only had a frontal part. The loin cloth was secured by a thick brown belt that had what one could easily mistake for rabbit tails hanging front it all around its length. Attached to the back of the belt, in place of second cloth was a long white tail. She then had to force her H cup breasts into the small tube top, this would cause her nipple to be clearly visible as they pressed against the thin cloth, her breasts by some miracle not ripping the cloth in half. Regardless, the she looked anything but comfortable in it. She would then manage to force on the equally small vest trimmed by white fur, this vest only covering the sides of the top of her breasts. She would then strap on the black and red shoulder guards, which were trimmed by the same white fur. Next came the long sleeve-like black gloves, over which she would slip on the white and blue fur trimmed arm guards. After this came a pair of nearly identical boots which reached just above her knees. The final part of the outfit being a headband on which sat a blue unicorn-like horn. She'd quickly look herself over in the mirror, she loved this armor, it suited her quite well. However, all in all, it wasn't one that most would suggest for one to wear when fighting, it left far to much skin exposed. She would then run out of the room, soon leaving the guild, it would not take her long to reach the base of the waterfall.

Spoiler:

The second she had arrived at the waterfall, he training had begun. She was easily awes stricken by how gentle her Mistress was being as she guided her through how to properly defend herself. Misaki of course, was not very smart when it came to fighting and seemed to be a somewhat slow learned. It had taken her over a half hour to grasp how to move properly and just as long to learn how to counter balance her weight as well as keep her feet properly spread out, how to move and how to counter. During most of these exercises they stood with their bodies pressed against one another, the bodies coupled slightly, her hands held with shocking gentleness by the other woman. Eventually, after a few hours these exercises were brought to an end. The first match they had spared she'd found herself on the ground in a few milli-seconds at best. It had only taken her Mistress a single strike to do this, a strike which had left her on the ground coughing, her stomach felt like she'd just been impaled. The rest of the day held many different scenarios, most of which ended just as the first one. The last few times she'd been successful at blocking a few of the attacks made towards her. However, not even once had she managed to land a single strike which would have much of an effect. Well, at least not an effect against someone of her Mistresses caliber. Possibly if she'd been against someone of a caliber closer to her own would they have made a difference on a fights outcome.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Angelica expect no less from her servant as the training first commenced. Misaki was never an extremely brilliant child, she was never groomed to be the fastest learner or sharpest person so she took as much time as required to instruct her properly. Some day if someone tried to take her servant away without her being there it would be only natural to try and have her maid prepared to defend herself. Her spirit was useless for protection, what use was there in a spirit if they couldn’t even protect their true master’s pet after all? It took roughly the same amount of time as predicted for the woman to get the hang of the movements before she felt it time to move on to practicing. In a single blow her servant crashed to the floor as Angelica over-estimated the power level she had used. She had intended to reduce her strength to that of a normal male, however she had failed and only halved it at best.

“How weak is a male exactly… they all die so fast.” She thought to herself as she tried to reduce her strength time and time again, slowly making her way towards that of an average male however the damage she was causing had been done. Her maid was slowly being beaten down not by the pleasurable pain usually inflicted upon her. Misaki’s body had already suffered the damage of being beaten down by her mistress by the time Angelica finally reached the power level she was trying for, resulting in only a small delay before her maid was defeated time after time. Standing up as her precious pet lay on the ground, gasping after Angelica had sent another ruthless strike to her most likely purple stomach she let out a sigh of disappointment.

“It seems as if I have been slacking in properly training you. Your body couldn’t even hold up until I found the power level I wanted you to face… although…” She said with a hint of disappointment, not in her maid but in her own inability to properly control her strength. Her head tilting to the side as a new idea crept up in her mind, an idea that soon became a memory… or at least various memories of her maid in a similar position. “Seeing you in this state reminds me of the first time I sent you sprawling to the ground…Well… one of the times.” She said in a pondering tone while rubbing her chin. Walking towards her pet she dug her foot underneath of Misaki and effortlessly flipped her up into the air; her right hand reaching out to catch her from the leather armor around her neck and should to hold her up.

Angelica’s amber gaze would peer into her maid’s as she searched for the memory in the back of her mind. “Was it when you first refused to dress up in the Halloween outfit I picked up for you when we were young, or was it when you refused to strip so I could study your body and reactions... it may have been when you foolishly tried to stop that fight between me and your bully; an idiotic thing to do I may add. He would have learned his lesson better if you hadn’t interrupted me from breaking both his arms.”
Back to top Go down
Saki
D-rank
D-rank
Saki

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 am

Misaki lay upon the ground, panting heavily her entire body ached horribly. It was not the pain she was so accustomed to, the kind she found pleasure in, if felt as if this must be the polar opposite of the pain she loved. He stomach was swollen and a blackish purple, the bruises were quite wide and deep. She couldn't even find the strength necessary to move. She tried desperately to get back up, but all this did was cause her to start coughing. After several agonizing coughs had escaped her a small glob of blood soon followed. She wasn't in danger of dying, this was simply caused by the now slightly mangled condition of her innards. What hurt much worse than her bodies condition, was the fact she was so weak. "How can Mistress stand having me around... I'm just in her way." She thought to herself as she stared up at the sky. She wished the ground would just open up and swallow her whole. She wanted badly to just break down and cry, but she would not, she knew that would just back up the obvious fact that she is weak. Nothing more than a weakling who can't protect herself let alone live up to her owners expectations.

"Gomen-nasai.... its not Mistress who is at fault. I deserve this, someone who can't even protect themselves.... you must hate me, right?" She said in a tone deeply laced with disappointment, she could never allow her Mistress to blame herself for this. Ever since they had met as children, hadn't it always been this way, an idiotic servant having to be protected? She couldn't even count the number of times she'd been protected. She simply knew it had never been different from how things were now. "I'm shocked, I didn't think Mistress would bother to remember how many times a piece of trash like me has felt her wrath." She said meekly, closing her eyes she would try to fight back to growing urge to cry. She knew it would fix nothing, it wouldn't make her stronger, it wouldn't make her feel any better. No, it would just show her ever present weakness even more. She she was effortlessly flipped into the air, she'd almost bit her tongue off, she hadn't expected it nor had she been prepared for it. She wasn't surprised to be caught by her Mistress, being held in the air by the armor plating covering her shoulders and lower neck.

Misaki's hazel gaze would peer deep into the vibrant and fierce amber hues of her Mistress. She felt as if they must be cycling through the same memories. Their points of view in all of them being different, yet these were the things that had shaped them into what they were today. "You made me dress up in it, even after I said I hated it, I ended up wearing it...." This memory was quickly dismissed, it was one she remembered all to well, everyone at that little Halloween festival had laughed themselves half to death at the ridiculous outfit, even her own mother had busted a gut at how stupid she'd looked. Being reminded of the fight between Angelica and her childhood bully, that memory was one she tried desperately to forget and would quickly dismiss that is had even been mentioned. The first time she'd been seen naked by her Mistress, that memory in her mind seemed so insignificant, yet it was the one she now loved to think about. It seemed like it had happened centuries ago.....
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Angelica held her maid in the air as she studied her beautiful face, the small drop of blood rolling down from her lips, hopefully the pain that had been inflicted on her would help her body learn. “I liked that costume on you, it was cute… I think I still have it in my closet.” She said with a sly smile on her face as she brought Misaki closer to her, their lips only an inch apart as she spoke quietly to her pet. “However, how many times must I tell you to stop degrading yourself, that’s my job. If I hated you than you would have been killed a long time ago.” She said softly before her tongue reached out to slowly and roughly lick the blood from her servant’s lips. The taste just as sweet as when she had first tasted it all those years ago when she had first ordered her maid to strip before her, leaning in even more she forced her lips on the other woman’s as her tongue passionantly invade the other woman’s mouth. Tasting the blood within it as she slowly lowered Misaki back down in order to reach around her and hold her closer. Angelica’s left arm was wrapped around the smaller woman’s hips while her right hand gripped her hair, holding her head in place as she deepened the kiss even more just like back then.

“What are you waiting for Misaki, I said strip” A feminine and impatient voice said as amber eyes idly gazed at the slightly smaller girl in front of her. It was Angelica’s sixteenth birthday tonight and for months now she has been curious about the human body. The only one she could ever have looked at was her own, but even then it was difficult to examine it how she wanted. That was when the idea popped into her head, all she had to do was make her friend let her examine her as a birthday present. “No one else is home and the curtains are shut, now hurry up while we still have time.” She spoke once again as she leaned back in her chair, dressed only in a silk and white nightgown. Angelica had convinced the family’s maid, well ordered, to allow Misaki to spend the night for a sleep over. Her parents had gone out for the night along with most of the servants for some reason or another, her best guess to prepare the true and more formal party for tomorrow. Mainly for business associates and such to make them feel closer to the family while today had mainly just been a small gathering between the family and servants.
Back to top Go down
Saki
D-rank
D-rank
Saki

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

"I'm not stripping, Angelica." A feminine and meek voice said as hazel hues peered adamantly at the taller and much stronger girl before her. Misaki didn't rightfully care if it was her best friends sixteenth birthday, there was no way she was going to strip. She knew Angelica was curious about the human body, but why did it have to be her body. She stood with her hands upon her hips, staring back at her best friend. "Why do I have to strip? It doesn't matter if no one else is home, its not like they'll be back any time soon." She snapped back in slight annoyance, she had indeed promised to do this last week, but now that it was the moment of truth she was unable to do it. She stood dressed in a much skimpier pink nightgown, if one could really call this garment a nightgown. The thin fabric didn't do much to hide her well-endowed breasts. Then again, when you had supple H cup breasts there wasn't much that could actually be done to hide them. She wasn't happy at all about the current state of affairs. Alas, she knew she'd eventually give in. If she didn't she would be humiliated quite harshly tomorrow at the real party. Misaki hadn't a single doubt that her best friend would gladly without a shred of mercy, do everything in her power to humiliate her if she didn't comply with her wishes soon.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Sighing at her friend’s refusal Angelica stood up and walked towards her friend, her amber gaze slipping over Misaki’s body for a brief moment before standing before the slightly shorter girl. “Misa, you promised me last week remember? Now you can either just give in and keep your word or I can pin you down and rip that pretty gown off of you. As you said no one will be back anytime soon, so why not just save yourself the trouble?” She said with a small smile while placing her hands on her hips, her amber gaze staring confidently down at Misaki. If the other woman refused it would be a simple matter to get her to submit, a quick jab to the gut and push her down on the bed then she could pretty much do whatever she wanted. Of course she wouldn’t have to do that is the other woman just obeyed happily, something that for some odd reason Angelica didn’t want the other woman to do.
Back to top Go down
Saki
D-rank
D-rank
Saki

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Misaki stood her arms folded under her plump mounds. She wished she could sit down already, this back pain was ridiculous, it was taking all her strength to even keep herself stand up straight like this. She knew she'd eventually get used to them, she just wished it would happen already. "I promised because I thought you were joking Angelica. I already told you I'm not going to strip for you. It doesn't matter what you say of do." She said calmly, she knew if she didn't show the other any signs of weakness she might make it through the night. When Angelica put her hands on her hips and gazed down upon her, she felt like an ant before a giant. She couldn't help but blush a light shade of pink. She had absolutely no intentions of obeying her wishes. They may be best friends, but that did not mean she'd strip just because it was the others birthday.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Sighing softly Angelica shook her head at her friend, why did she have to pick the hard way every time. She didn’t mind, it was oddly enjoyable to her however as a friend it would simply be easier if Misaki just submitted. “I understand, alright I won’t ask again.” She said while smiling at her friend, taking a single step forward her right hand launched out to slam a fist into Misaki’s lovely stomach. Her left arm reaching around to gently stroke her friend’s back to hold her against Angelica’s chest, her cheek brushing against the other woman’s with a smile. “I told you, I wouldn’t ask again.” She whispered softly before stepping forward and lightly pushing Misaki back, letting her land softly on the queen sized bed.

Walking forward Angelica straddled Misaki’s waist while reaching down to pin both her hands over her pretty head with a single hand. “You still promised even if you didn’t mean it, and I intend to take it. As I said before in return I would do anything you wanted for your birthday, however that’s after I get what I want. Don’t make me have to tie you down.” she said with a warm smile while her left hand reached down to grip the base of her friend’s nightgown. Pulling it up she effortlessly lifted it up over her friend’s head, blinding her head as Angelica’s face grew impassive. They were… so big… Her amber gaze glanced down at her own breasts that seemed small in comparison before looking back over at the bountiful H cups. She still had time to grow however it was simply insane how large a sixteen year old’s could be.

With one hand still keeping both of Misaki’s pinned above her head Anglica was effortlessly pinning her down, overpowering both of her arms with just one of her own. Reaching out with her left hand she idly flicked Misaki’s left nipple as she looked down at it. “What have you been eating all these years…no teenager should have these breasts, let along most adults… don’t they hurt?” She asked with a tilt of her head while her hand reached down to gently push against them, lightly rubbing with the palm of her hand as she examined the weaker woman’s body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waterfall of Memories [private]   Waterfall of Memories [private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall of Memories [private]
Page 1 of 1