FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

One hell of a priest? [Private]  Usicon2
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Af5f
free forum One hell of a priest? [Private]  Affili10
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Lr
One hell of a priest? [Private]  AGRPButton One hell of a priest? [Private]  Untitled-16
    One hell of a priest? [Private]  35c4p5x
     One hell of a priest? [Private]  Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

One hell of a priest? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

Jewel : 2107050

One hell of a priest? [Private]  Empty
PostSubject: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 pm

It was a dim and gloomy day yet again, the skies overhead were dark and the ever growing threat of rain was a constant worry for everyone in town. Even a month after the dragon attack there were still people whose homes were destroyed, who had to work on rebuilding their shattered lives, it was a sad time for them knowing that a storm was likely to start pouring down on them. And yet the one thing they could always count on was preparing to help them, the church had organized a way to help them in need and find lodgings for them. All that was needed to accomplish it was help, and it was help that they had called in over a week ago from nearby towns that hadn’t been hit so hard.

Standing in the middle of a small group of six other young priests was a man dressed just as they. In a long flowing black robe reserved for priests over top of a black vest that had a beaded necklace attached to a cross hanging against it. Unlike the others however on his hands were white cloth gloves, his hair was brushed back and wore glasses with small chains attached to ensure they wouldn’t fall off and break. However the most unique thing about him was the crimson red eyes that looked around with a patient look in them, the blackness that he wore bringing more attention to his fair skin as he awaited orders. Michael wanted to get the task he would soon be given over with quickly before the rain started. He had to work his way through and achieve his true purpose for infiltrating the church group, he had put a lot of work and effort into making his back story and history flawless.

Using his first masters’ connections and contacts he had managed to create an entirely new identity and life for himself, adopting the name Sebastian Vonderbrink and giving him a quiet life in a village that had been utterly destroyed by dragons, leaving just him and a handful of survivors left… survivors that were rather close friends of his contacts. Hearing the other young priests calm down and slowly stop talking his gaze was drawn to them as he turned to follow their gaze, knowing that a superior was about to approach them and give them the orders to follow them out to town and help the people in need prepare before the storm set in.

priest:
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Jewel : 2114150

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Left_bar_bleue100/100One hell of a priest? [Private]  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm

It’s sad, isn’t it? Without anything to do, Christiane-Gael actually feels a little sad. No, that’s it; she doesn’t feel sad. Boredom? It was a sense of feeling as if she were a wastrel. She has been in Hosenka how long? And has Sabertooth even done anything remotely interesting? All Christiane-Gael has done is preach, experiment, and learn; not that the latter two displeased her, but it has been far too long since she’s been here. Once more, once more, Christiane-Gael donned the most pure of uniforms in her repertoire, whether she adores it or not. It seemed pure, a pure shade of white, even when Christiane-Gael knew in her heart she was not; but unlike others, she relished the chance to let loose her unpleasant side, her wicked persona. It would have to come later, for now, she has duties to perform.

Leaving her exceed in charge of the home front, she left her quaint little room with little worry, yet with a heavy weight of reluctance on her shoulders. Christiane-Gael’s proud posture, the atmosphere of divinity, none would dare even suggest she doesn’t really care about the people who come to her in search of hope and answers, the very people she derives much of her soft power from. If she could, Christiane-Gael would dismiss this white cloth, remove it and stroll down the street in the darkest of colors, with a hopeless air around her. But alas, being a good mother to all to those who approach her is her duty. ”Are these the ones I am to use today? What a bother,” Christiane-Gael carelessly remarked to robed man, obviously speaking of the group of seven priests before them. ”For the heaven’s sake, let them be competent,” she whispered very quietly while approaching them.

In an almost switch from her personality beforehand, she addressed them proudly and happily, ”I’m very glad all of you took the time to come here today! For that, I am very happy, and I realize the weather is very poor, but I-“ just as Christiane-Gael began to speak and move closer to everyone reassure them all, a very familiar glimpse caught her eye. Michael, she would scream out loud in her own head. Not again, not like last time; she would keep her composure this time. ”As I said, I realize the weather is extremely poor, but I am glad you are all here to help. Now please listen, for the next set of instructions are very important. I need you to go and help the town of Hosenka in any way possible; however, most importantly, if they require shelter, point them to our building, understood?” Seeing them nod in unison, Christiane-Gael continued, ”Thank you for your help. I will need an aide for another task though…how about the one in the center? Yes you!” Christiane-Gael very calmly, very happily, but very firmly grabbed the man who looked just like Michael on his wrist.

Leading him away and inside an abandoned, rather damaged household, Christiane-Gael released his wrist and asked the question that irked her ever since she saw him here, ”Why are you with my congregation?”
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 pm

As the crimson gaze settled over the priestess Michael smiled in a friendly manner, the same in which a few of the other priests were. Nothing about him seemed out of the ordinary compared to the others, his posture remained relaxed yet formal, his head bowed slightly in respect and eyes were patient. However inside he mentally groaned, he was going to have a hard enough time getting his task done and pretending to be a priest as it is, with his mistress here it was likely to be more troublesome if he got called out and had attention brought to him. It would be better for both of their sakes if they acted as if they didn’t know each other and has as little contact as possible.

When her gaze finally settled over him and she stopped mid-sentence he continued to smile politely at her, relieved to see her handling it much better than when they had first met. As her speech came to an end he nodded in unison with the others and turned to prepare to walk off into the town to complete the task they had been given, stopping midstride as she called him out. Smiling at another priest he waved lightly to him in a friendly manner before turning around to face his mistress. “Of course Mademoiselle, how may I be of service?” He asked curiously while walking towards her, his hands clasping his forearms within the rove’s sleeves as he did so. Her tone was happy, to happy, in his mind it was the tone of happy that a child gave to their parents when they received a gift they didn’t want but knew they should accept anyways. At least he only made that connection because he knew his mistress somewhat, she would likely never be glad to see him or encounter him on her journeys.

Following her obediently he walked with a brisk pace beside her to keep up as he looked towards the gloomy sky, wondering how long it would take before the rain set in. It was so hard to tell with thunder clouds like these, he hoped that she would lead them somewhere sheltered from the rain. As they entered the house he idly glanced at the damaged roof before turning his attention back to his mistress when she asked him the question of the day. Without even missing a beat he smiled at and replied in a calm tone of voice. “Because as my duty of a servant of the lord I go where I am needed in order to help those who are suffering. This town has suffered a tragedy at the hands of the dragons and those who serve must answer the calls of help from our fellow man.” He said with a warm smile and a kind look in his eyes, everything about him seemed to have been speaking the truth of the matter as if he believed what he said whole heartedly.

And then not even three heart beats later he simply shrugged and dropped his hands out of his sleeves, having them hang by his side as the kind look in his eyes faded to boredom and he sighed. Dropping the act of a humble priest as he replied in a more relaxed tone of voice but polite none the less, she was still his mistress and he had to answer her question truthfully. “That’s what I would say to any member of your congregation, I’m not entirely sure if that’s how priests are supposed to talk… I only got a fourth of the way through the holy book and even never even been inside of a church before. However I had been ordered on a mission to infiltrate the church in order to achieve a certain objective that I was forbidden to discuss with others. I assure you that it will in no way bring suspicion to you and I am entirely capable of achieving this goal without being caught or else I would not have done so in the first place.” He replied as his gaze looked towards the roof, the familiar sound of booming thunder echoeing out of the sky. It was distant from far away, however that along signaled that the chance for rain had risen even higher than before.
Back to top Go down
ChristianaKat
B-rank
B-rank
ChristianaKat

Jewel : 2114150

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
One hell of a priest? [Private]  Left_bar_bleue100/100One hell of a priest? [Private]  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Again, this oh this again. Why couldn’t heaven send her a nice butler from Tartaros who didn’t try to infiltrate her congregation? And as if to drive the point home, Christiane-Gael turned from Michael for a moment, and uttered a quick praying, asking, ”What in all of heaven were you think?” Before returning to hear his answer. Curious, always; irked, Michael has a knack for causing it. With a little smirk at his textbook, non-fiction, virtuous priest answer, Christiane-Gael tugged his hand further away from the light of the day, telling him, ”You would’ve been found out the moment you spoke under a roof of worship.”

It was an honest answer, somewhat unheard of from somewhere with her temperament. But if she wants his eternal loyalty, this is but a small act she can do for him. ”You you you you, let me show you how to act prim and proper in front of the public at large whilst keeping the most wicked of hearts between your ribs,” it’s odd, but he is here now, in her element. He knows not how this organization works. She is the only insider, the only one with information. Should she toy with him, or should she genuinely help him? Christiane-Gael crossed her arms in thought while playing with the possibility. She could make him do anything. She could make him show her the only live organ she has yet to thoroughly examine. Or, as a way to avoid the wrath of Tartaros, actually help him.

Christiane-Gael would very reluctantly proceed with the lattermost option, instructing Michael, ”On second thought, you already know how to act prim and proper. That is easy; what is difficult is becoming wicked at heart and revealing it only within the confines of this specific congregation. Do you understand?” She awaited his answer, wondering if he knew what she meant. Even she didn’t know, it was merely how she remembers her life in this order. ”Let me be a bit more succinct in explanation. Take my personality for example. I must be sweet, divine, overall, a holy person all can approach when I am outdoors as Christiane-Gael,” kneeling onto one knee, she called forth a single water knife and proceeded to etch out a drawing of a beautiful stick woman with a halo over her. Continuing, Christiane-Gael etched out a different woman with horns beside her, stating, ”And this is me when I don my mask as Enfant Perdu of Tartaros and…the horns are oddly appropriate for our guild, don’t you think so Michael?”

She tried to make a joke. Tried, but humor isn’t her best area unsurprisingly. Continuing on, on the other side of the woman with the halo, she etched the same stick figure with a rain cloud over her head, ”This is I when I am alone. No one to see me, no one to hear my true thoughts and words; no one to stop me from doing what I want or think is best,” she informed him, her voice echoed of excitement at the prospect of being that person with the gloomy rain cloud over her head for all eternity. ”And finally, there is another person. This is the person you must be when you are under the rooftops of a house of worship,” she firmly told him, sketching a heart with lines appearing to be chains all over it, ”When you are in that situation, you a firm believer of the message of our holy book. Not the holy book, ours. And most importantly, all other peoples in this world who do not believe are beneath you, understood?” She realized how quick this lesson was, but such was the nature of infiltration.

Sighing, Christiane-Gael dissipated the water knife away before standing back up, suggesting to Michael to, ”Just stay quiet, smile and nod, and if necessary, tell them you are a recent convert. Now, is there anything else you need?” She asked him, curious as to his mission, but fully aware he would never tell her. But the curiosity tore at her insides...even she knew she would not be able to resist much longer.

What is he here for?
Back to top Go down
Michael
D-rank
D-rank
Michael

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 am

It was almost sad, Michael had thought that he had done a decent enough job of imitating a priest when he just spoke with her… However he knew better than that. After all he barely had any time to study up for this mission and hasn’t even finished the entire book yet, or books… As he tilted his head to listen to her speaking to him he briefly wondered just what exactly this church of hers did or believed in or how many holy books they had. He had confidence that he could spend a day or two at most slipping by suspicion with his quick thinking, however if his mission turned out to be a long term one it would be best to accept his mistress’s help. Although the wicked heart bit didn’t exactly apply to him. Bowing respectfully to her he lowered his head as he began to reply to her. He wasn’t expecting her offer of help but he could see why she would want to. If he was discovered there could probably be a small potential she would be to blame now that she dragged him out here and singled him out. “Thank you mademoiselle, I look forward to your lessons and shall listen to all of your advice and orders as per usual.” He replied politely before raising his head and standing back up to look at her. His head tilted slightly to one side as he pushed his glasses up slightly.

Smiling faintly at her small remark of him already knowing how to appear prim and proper his smile grew wider into a polite one that he was known for as he shrugged his shoulders. “Nope, I have no wickedness in me that can be revealed or hidden.” He replied back after she finished asking him, speaking what he viewed as the truth. He didn’t see himself as a wicked person, the people he tends to meet randomly don’t react around him like they would someone they knew was wicked, he has no wicked hobbies either, without knowing it if he was compared to his mistress it was he who had the purer of hearts and minds. While she drew the stick figures on the ground he walked over to stand behind her to get a better view from her perspective, his head tilted to the side as he looked down the glasses at her handy work during the lesson.

He understood the meaning of the horns and halo’s to represent the “good” and “evil” sides of her, however when she tried, tried being the key word here, to make a joke about it based off of their guild he gave her a small and warm smile. “If it wasn’t, we would need a name change.” He replied smoothly as a reply, even though he found the joke to be poor it was the fact that she tried it that deserved a reward instead of a more sarcastic answer that he was very well capable of doing. When she drew the rain cloud above the third stick figure his gaze looked at it longer than the others upon hearing it was her when she was alone. Was that when she cried, when she was sad, when she was angry or wrathful? There were few things that rain clouds represented and little if any of it are good but by the tone of her voice she seemed to enjoy that one the most. A rain cloud slowly fading away would have been more appropriate to suit her words as he shifted his gaze towards the one of where she was in a place of worship.

At the end of the lesson he crouched down and drew a line underneath of her stick figures with a shattered piece of stone, beneath it he drew four identical stick figures while he talked. “Just to make sure I understand.” He said as he drew a cage above each of their heads, when he next spoke he would slowly point to them. “This is me when I am in public, a servant to the public image. Than this is me when I am at our guild, a servant to its members and goals… then this is me when I am to be in a house a worship, a servant of the holy book and the almighty… doesn’t seem to be to difficult.” He commented before using the rock to tear through the stick figures, removing any evidence of them before raising up and brushing off his hands. He never once commented on the fourth and final stick figure which if it followed her pattern was him when he was alone, still with the cage above his head.

Turning his gaze towards his mistress he raised his eyebrow before speaking again. “Shall we find some task I assist you with in the public eye? You called me out in front of the other priests, it is best we at least put on the act of me helping you with a task for the worst case scenario where I am caught.” He said in a smooth tone of voice as he reached into his robe and pulled out the holy book, opening it to a book mark that was only a fourth of the way through as he began to skim through the page and as many as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hell of a priest? [Private]    One hell of a priest? [Private]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hell of a priest? [Private]
Page 1 of 1