FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Take them out of business Closed Lance Usicon2
Take them out of business Closed Lance Af5f
free forum Take them out of business Closed Lance Affili10
Take them out of business Closed Lance Lr
Take them out of business Closed Lance AGRPButton Take them out of business Closed Lance Untitled-16
    Take them out of business Closed Lance 35c4p5x
     Take them out of business Closed Lance Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Take them out of business Closed Lance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2124608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Take them out of business Closed Lance Left_bar_bleue300/300Take them out of business Closed Lance Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Take them out of business Closed Lance Empty
PostSubject: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Lance was already planning on taking another request. The last one left him wanting more. It had only been a day since that man was able to escape him. He wished he chased after him but wasn't too upset people like that guy always give you a second chance to get them again, he had learned that over his life time. He had picked up a request from some shop owner named Ms. Honey. She said that she discovered that her competitors were using illegal merchandise that they have stolen. The walk to the store wasn't too long and he saw her standing outside waiting to for him. ”Hey there, are you miss Honey? I'm from the guild I was told you needed help.” The ladies face became ecstatic. She grabbed him into her shop and shut the doors. She brought out a small map of the town. ”Ok glad your finally here. Heres whats happening. That man over there across the street is buying his wares from a thief. I followed them to this building here. I want you to go there and put an end to this illegal business!” Lance looked over the map and the pictures that Ms. Honey seemed to have taken of the place along with the thief. Looked easy enough. ”Alright Ms. Honey I'll take care of this problem. You don't have to worry any more.” At that Lance walked out of the shop and headed to the warehouse were these men were said to be.

Word Count: 252
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Take them out of business Closed Lance Left_bar_bleue300/300Take them out of business Closed Lance Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Lance's walk to the warehouse was kinda sad. There was nobody on the streets so he couldn't talk to anybody there. Moki had stayed home yet again, that cat was going to get fat if he kept it up. Lance was working his butt off for C rank while Moki slept and reaped the rewards, Lance was almost envious of the little cat all he did was sleep and eat and eat and sleep while Lance worked and trained. It wasn't fair but it was cards each were dealt. The warehouse seemed to be on another end of town, a side of town that was a little sketchy to say the least. The buildings were run down to the point of no return. Most the homes still standing had wood covering their windows. It was a sad sight to be seen. The warehouse was easy enough to find. There didn't seem to be any other buildings in use around this area besides that one. If they were going to run a crime organization you would think that they would be smarter than making their base look nice and new while everything else around them was falling apart. Oh well. Lance walked up to the door and walked on inside.

Words: 461
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 pm

As he walked inside he saw rows and rows of shelves that held what he could only guess was the stolen items. The warehouse itself was rather small though little floor space, but they made good use of the space they had. There were three figures sitting at a make shift table near the back smoking cigars. The seemed to have not notice Lance walking in. Great security for a criminal hot spot. Lance casually walked to the back to where they sat. The largest of the three seemed to notice him and stood up from the table. Maybe he was going to start the fight right here and now but Lance would take care of them quickly. He noticed that the other one also got up from the table leaving just the one man sitting there eating his food. As the two man stood in between Lance and the third Lance took them in. They looked similar, possibly related, each hand in their hand a rather large looking club. ”Are you the one selling the illegal goods?” Lance's voice was calm and his eyes were fierce. If these two men think that they would be able to beat him they had another thing coming. The smaller man put his food down and stood up. "So what if I am? What are you going to do about it. Get this guy out of here." The man sat back down and continued eating his meal. Rather arrogant of him but Lance would show him the error of his ways soon enough.

Word Count: 721
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 pm

As the brutes charged him Lance laughed he couldn't believe that this man was looking so down upon him. He was about to show this guy how powerful the Light Dragon slayer really was. Both charged him at full speed though compared to how fast Lance could go they were snails. He held out his hand creating a magic circle appear before him. Four orbs flew out from the circle striking one of the thugs dead on while the other continued to attack. Lance shifted his gaze to this one now snapping his finger as six tiny circles appeared all around the man. ”You'll regret messing with me.” The daggers flew at the man stabbing him along his legs and arms making him incapable of moving any longer. The other was passed out from the hits of the other spell. It was now just Lance and the remaining man, who still was enjoying his meal all the while his men were being taken care of. He didn't seem to care too much but it was hard for Lance to tell with the man wearing a mask. He seemed cocky and sleazy. ”Now that your lackies are gone what will you do now? I told you that you would regret messing with me and so you shall.” The man finished whatever he was eating off the bone and stood up. His mask looked almost like a masquerade mask with it being black and having tassels flowing from its side. He was the kind of man that Lance hated most. He didn't care who he hurt as long as he was able to profit from it. He would make this guy wish that he was safely locked away in a prison rather than being in a room with Lance.

Word Count: 1018

Magic:70
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm

”So you took out my men and now you think you can take me out? Fat chance kid. I run the black market around here. Im in charge not you so why don't you just shut up and move along.” As he walked around the table he created a magic blood red circle by his hand and a magic circle beneath him. A short blade appeared in his hands while a brown cloaked wrapped around his back. ”You sure you want to mess with me kid? I'm have to punish you regardless for beating up my men but if you give up I'll just cut off a few fingers instead of ending your life?” The man looked cruel, but his new sword and cloak didn't frighten Lance at all. Even if this man did cut off his fingers he just put them back on. This guy had no clue that he was fighting a dragon after all maybe he should go easy on him. The man charged Lance with his sword ready to strike, he was quick that was for sure. He was able to close the gap between the two in a matter of minuets. This man wasn't messing around but the way he was moving almost made Lance feel like he wasn't really trying either. Lance was able to dodge the attack easy though stepping to the side. He might not be strong at close range fighting but his reflexes were still on par with a strong fighter and this man was not a strong fighter from what Lance has seen so far. He kicked the man right in the leg knocking him the to ground and causing his sword to slide away a few yards from where the two were. ”Lookie here, you seem to have fallen. I thought you were coming to cut off something of mine. Do you need me to stand still this time so you can hit?”

Word count: 1342

Magic:70
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

He stood up grabbed his blade and charged for Lance once again. Lance was done playing around though he wanted to end this battle. A bright white circle appeared beneath his and like always his skin began to shimmer. He darted to the man striking him dead on in the gut. The blow was enough to cause the man to pass out. It was a easier mission than he had even expected. He felt alittle upset with the lack of their power but was grateful that the request was finished. All he needed to do was head back to the Ms. Honey and claim his reward, he couldn't wait. He left Light speed on and ran right to her shop.

Word Count: 1462

Magic: 50
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Lance ran right back to her shop not stopping to talk to anybody. He wanted to go ahead and turn in the request, get his reward and enjoy the rest of the day. He felt accomplished with himself. He had only been home for two days and already had completed two request. He was not going to become weak and get left behind that was for sure. Ms. Honey was already waiting for him outside her shop. "Your back already! I was sure that I was going to have to call somebody to go back you up. But it looks like you made it out safe, heres your reward. Thank you again! I'll never forget this!" Lance took the sack of jewels and headed back home to celebrate with Moki.

~Ext~

Word Count: 1592

Magic:40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take them out of business Closed Lance   Take them out of business Closed Lance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take them out of business Closed Lance
Page 1 of 1