FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Usicon2
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Af5f
free forum Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Affili10
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Lr
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  AGRPButton Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Untitled-16
    Catch me if you can Lance Closed  35c4p5x
     Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Catch me if you can Lance Closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2130608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Left_bar_bleue300/300Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Empty
PostSubject: Catch me if you can Lance Closed    Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Lance had only been back in Magnolia for a few hours before he saw that there was a heist happening in town. The thief had left a note claiming that he would be stealing a priceless lightning lacriam, from the Magnolia museum. The guy seemed pretty cocky since he is telling them that he is stealing it. Well he must not have expected that Lance would be the mage to stop him. There was no way that this guy was going to get away with anything as long as Lance was on the job. He was already heading to the museum. The streets were not too crowded with most being in Era for the tournament while everybody else was tuck in their beds. Lance had left Moki back home he was still too tired from their long journy back to Magnolia. He was in no mood to come out on a request. Lance on the other hand was more than ready. He knew that if he trained hard he could make the B rank exams in a few weeks but it was going to be a long shot. He had plans for some new spells that would sure make him well known. They wouldn't be the type to forget that was for sure.

As he made his way down the cobble path he could see the museum up ahead in the distance. It was lit up with spot lights so you could read the large banners hanging from to roof. There was one that showed an image of a skeleton and another with the lacriam hanging from it. These must be the exhibits of the month or something. It was past hours so nobody was supposed to be at the museum but from outside he could see lights from the inside. It raised his curiosity so he picked up the pace to the museum. There were no guards to let him in at the door though the request had said that they would be there to meet him. Something was up he knew it now. Lucky for him one of the doors was unlocked.

He rushed inside, all the lights were off except a few that were on deeper in the museum. He could hear voices and people walking up ahead. He wasn't sure if the person that had said that he was going to rob the place was already there or not. He wasn't going to rush into it though, he was going to take his time and make this a delicate process. He quietly walked to where the voices and lights were coming from. There stood a small group of guards along with another person standing in front of them. They seemed to be heading to where the lacriam was stored. Lance could rush them here or he could wait and spring a trap, which sounded like more fun anyways.

Word Count:482
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Left_bar_bleue300/300Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Catch me if you can Lance Closed    Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 pm

Lance stood in a corner of the museum where the guards and the thief should not be able to see him. The shadows around that area were darker so that they couldn't see him. Lance wanted to have fun with this guy. Maybe scare them a bit, make them run instead of fighting, it was going to be fun. He had just made a new spell that should do the part just fine. They didn't seem to concern with keeping quiet as the thief was giving orders to the guards, that must be in on the crime. That was something Lance didn't expect, maybe one guard or two but all the guards were working for him, made him wonder why he even sent the note saying he was robbing the place if the guards were already on his side. There was no time to really think about it though, they were heading out now. Soon they would pass the corridor that Lance had hidden in, then he would strike. As the group past Lance couldn't hold in his excitement any longer, he activated his spell. Soon 10 orbs hovered around the room. He had them flashing different colors some blues, while some red, and the remaining white. He wanted to spoke them into thinking that it was the police.

The guards didn't seem phased at all by the spell but the thief did. He shouted out the them to be alert that the police might be breaking in any second, if only it was the police than they might be able to get away. Lance busted out laughing, while giving a slow soft clap. ”Well, well, well. What do we have here? I wouldn't have expected the guards to be helping you out with the heist but I guess its not the first time something like this has happened I imagine. But I'm sorry I'm going to have to ask you to put that lightning lacriam back up now, or I'll have to take it by force.” The thief let out his own laugh. He didn't seem worried at all Lance had expected something like this. He dismissed the lights they were giving him a bit of a headache. He wondered what would happen next. Now that he was looking up close at the guards he noticed something different about them. The way they were holding themselves almost seemed like they were about to collapse from exahustion, the bags under their eyes were large and their eyes were a dark gray. Something was very wrong, these guards were under some sort of spell he could tell that. Thats why he hadn't head any of them talking and why the thief was giving all the orders.

”Why hello there Mr. Lance. I guess I should introduce myself, I am Horo a master thief, I've never been caught even like this, my magic normally takes ahold of people when they get so close, that is unless they themselves also hold a strong amount of magic. No matter, these two should be enough to handle you.” Horo snapped his fingers and two guards ran front of him. They charged Lance at the same time both with their swords drawn and shields up. A rather easily dodged attack Lance held out his hand creating a powerful blast of light from his palm. The light lit up the whole room reviling the thief's full appearance. Even if he got away in the fight Lance knew that would be able to find him later, plus he had this mans scent there was no way he was going to get away. Lance was able to move out of the reach of the swords. They would be easy enough to beat. Lance could use light speed and take them all out quickly but that was no fun, he was getting too used to relaying on his speed for attacking, he was forgetting his other abilities in his arsenal. To mock the thief in a way he snapped his own fingers making 6 smaller circles to appear. There was two circles on each men, one above their chest and the other on the shoulder of their sword arm. But the two remaining circles appeared hovering over the thief. They rested along his hand and neck. The daggers wouldn't do much damage to any of them but leave a few burns and some scratches. Though the one over the thief's neck would probably need to be attended to once he passed out from the lack of air. He would give them the chance to stop once more if not he would have to let the daggers fly.
"Alright, I've got you now. Go ahead and give up and nobody has to get hurt. You can not beat me I'm the Light Dragon of Fairy Tail."

Word Count: 1286
Magic: 85
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Catch me if you can Lance Closed    Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Horo did something he never expected, he laughed. Damn, they saw through his bluff, he knew he could beat them but he rather not get violent with these guards since that they are under a spell. Maybe he should just have put the daggers all around him, but he wanted to make sure to take the guards down if he resisted. Well fuck, looks like he needed to get violent. He gave a sigh and let the daggers loose. Horo was able to dodge it easily all the while keeping his eyes on Lance. Or was he looking past him! Lance turned around just in time to see another guard coming at him with his sword drawn. He would get a good gash on his arm but he could heal it up right away. As he was raising his arm to block it another guard darted in front of him blocking the other's blade. That was something that he was not expecting. Well he trusted that guard to be able to handle the other so he spun back around to see the other two guards passed out on the floor with Horo running deeper into the museum. Maybe trying to get to a back door or trying to hide, neither would work.

As he took off running after him the young guard seemed to follow him. ”Hey, I want to help you, that guy hurt me and my friends!” Lance nodded at him. He was wary allowing him to come for fear that Horo would control him again, but he understood the mans reasons. They would wait and get Horo when he tried to escape. As they hide behind a larger exhibit they see him approaching. He looks smug as ever, though he was defenseless now. Lance wanted to wait until he got closer but the guard rushed him anyways. As he runs an alarm goes off, the lights flash on sirens started whaling, a trap had been activated. Magical chains appeared from under Lance wrapping around him. As he laid there trapped Horo approached him. ”Ha, Lance looks like I've got you now. Too bad this was my plan all along. I never fully released my control over this guard. But we have to get going need to find a buyer for this little thing. It was fun, maybe when you get better we can have another bout.” He needed to get out. He activated a magical circle having four beams of light crush the chains. This guy was getting on his nerves. He activated lightspeed and took off after him. He was able to catch the man totally off guard plucking the lacriam and the badge on his chest, which was keeping the chains from activating on him. As the chains wrapped around him Lance deactivated lightspeed and watch Horo become a mummy of chains. The alarm alereted the real police though and he could see their lights from outside, and could hear them coming. ”Well look how that changed. Here you guys go I already caught him.” As Lance turned back around to see he look on Horo's face he was shock to find the chains lying there on the floor. There was however a note saying that he had fun with the game of cat and mouse and the two would have to do it again real soon. There was a sack of jewels that Lance slide into his pocket as the police made there way there. He slipped out the back door in semi disgrace of how he had let him go, but he had made some money and got to have a chance to fight again so he wasn't too upset.

Word: 1903
Magic: 45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch me if you can Lance Closed    Catch me if you can Lance Closed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catch me if you can Lance Closed
Page 1 of 1