FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Scaling Interest (Closed) Usicon2
Scaling Interest (Closed) Af5f
free forum Scaling Interest (Closed) Affili10
Scaling Interest (Closed) Lr
Scaling Interest (Closed) AGRPButton Scaling Interest (Closed) Untitled-16
    Scaling Interest (Closed) 35c4p5x
     Scaling Interest (Closed) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Scaling Interest (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2180309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Scaling Interest (Closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Scaling Interest (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Scaling Interest (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Samael waves goodbye to Robert, the foreman of the mason crew that he had met in Shirotsumi Town on his journey here to Magnolia. He turns around at the gates of Fairy Tail, arguably the most well known guild in all of Fiore (for one reason or another).

After gazing up at the flag for a while, he takes a determined step onto Fairy Tail's grounds and marches right up to the doors, which are open during such an active time of the day. Samael stands in the doorway, looking around inside the guild with mixed awe and shock at the sheer number of people in a guild. Fights are sparking between some members while others laugh and wax philosophic -- truly a varied bunch of 'hooligans', as Robert put it.

He walks into the main hall slowly, looking for some sort of place to learn more about the guild.. or even join. The tattoo on his neck looks like no light guild anyone in Fiore would have ever seen, likely making him seem a part of a foreign or even a dark guild to anyone not knowledgeable in the noble houses of Bosco or their slaving practices.

Last edited by Samael on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Jewel : 2175008

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Scaling Interest (Closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100Scaling Interest (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Aeon smelt the stranger before she even saw him. Not that he had a bad smell or anything; but her sense of smell was uncanny, and by now, she was sort of used to the overall smell of her guild. Which was why, when Samael walked in, Aeon stopped and looked over her shoulder. Seeing a reptilian humanoid immediately piqued her interest. She was actually part of one of the major fights, ironically with all her affinity towards order. You see, an initial fight had caused one of the participants to knock over the table she was seated at, wasting all the food on it. Aeon, being rather miffed (she was quite enjoying the meal), attempted to stop them violently. And that only escalated things.

She escaped out of the mayhem, making her way towards Samael casually. If she moved too quickly, there was chance that he might sense antagonism. And while she was wary of him (no offense, but who wouldn't be around an alligator kind of guy?), she preferred that he felt at ease for as long as he was here... provided he had come peacefully.

Mauveine landed suddenly on her shoulder. She had fled once Aeon had initiated the brawl, but now that Aeon was in 'safer waters', she could return. In a very low voice, she said to Aeon: "He's got an insignia... but I've never seen that kind of stamp before. Maybe it's a new guild or something?"

Aeon shrugged, but she kept her voice discrete. "Dunno, Mauve, but I don't suppose he means anyone here any harm. It would be suicidal for someone to come attacking the guild."

She stopped when she was close, taking care not to stand directly in his way. She didn't know exactly how alligator people thought, but if they could read body language, she didn't want to appear like she was blocking him from further entry.

"Hey there. Welcome to our guild. Dare say I haven't seen your type before. You from outside Fiore?" she asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Samael glanced up at the trusses and cross-beams in the rafters, finding it somewhat funny to see people up there as well. Samael was completely unarmed, unless you count his fists, but everyone had those. He gave a somewhat disapponted look at the brawl before seeing Aeon scoot out of it and approach him.

Samael was a little 'on guard' from having someone who had just been in a fight walk over to him, but tried to to act too tense. After all, he hasn't done anything wrong (that he's aware of). He watched the silly flying cat-thing that spoke and landed on Aeon's shoulder awkwardly, having never really seen anything that small that could speak.

After having been welcomed, he appeared a little more at ease. "Yes, I am from Bosco." He glances past Aeon to see if the other combatants know or care that Aeon went missing from the fight. "Your guild is very... loud. I was told I should come here and find out more about Guilds in Fiore so I can pick one to join."
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 pm

"Bosco, huh?" Aeon said.

Maybe one of these days, Aeon might get to traveling outside Fiore to see what the other parts of the world looked like. Probably would have different sorts of creatures and beautiful places. That would be for another time. The reptilian commented on the entropy of the guild, describing it as 'loud'. That was certainly euphemistic, left to Aeon. She hoped, though, that it wasn't putting him off. And as it were, he wanted to join a guild.

"Yeah, we're mighty loud here and all that," Aeon said with an apologetic smile. "Be that as it may, we're very supportive of ourselves. You could call this a sibling squabble. Fairy Tail is one big family. I'm Aeon, by the way, and this is Mauveine," she added, gesturing to her Exceed, who curtsied quietly.

Speaking of guilds, Aeon knew there were some about. Yes, she was sure she knew all the legal guilds there were, at least. Mauveine was certainly not going to help her out here. Aeon tapped her forehead with a finger. "Concerning guilds, we've got about four legal guilds. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth. It depends on what exactly you're looking for. I hear that the different guilds have different attributes. Not really sure where the other guilds are located, but I'm sure you could meet with our guildmaster. He'll certainly have more information than I can manage."
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Samael nodded to both Aeon and his exceed, "I would appreciate that. I'm sure your Guild master would have more information." He smiled a little at finding some who's not looking at him like a new purse/boots or like a monster to be slain.

Family Huh? He glanced about at the cavalcade of the varied masses. That might be nice... He thinks about when little he knows of his own supposed parents with a somewhat somber expression before remembering where he is. "Maybe I could be in this guild..." He seems to brighten up at that 'out loud' thought.

Samael appears a little more excited as he thinks about it, looking back to Aeon with a grin. "Can I work with your guild? Maybe get a feel for things?" He seems rather hopeful, as it will give him an idea of how a team /guild functions. Granted it might seem a bit off, since he has a marking on his neck already, his words imply that he is not in a guild.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Aeon didn't know what Samael was thinking, but he seemed to consider the thought of joining Fairy Tail with some interest. She watched him as his excitement grew, and then he grinned and asked if he could 'work with the guild'. Aeon made a mental effort not to glance at the tattoo on his neck. It could have been a guild insignia, but from his speech, it was very unlikely. She returned the smile.

"I don't see why not. There's no better place in all of Fiore, where you can get 'a feel of things', trust me."

Aeon was certain that the guildmaster, Makarov Dreyar would not have any issues with accepting Samael into the guild. He seemed often busy, though, as was expected, and so she wasn't sure if he'd be around.

"Like I said earlier, the guildmaster is the one to see. I'm sure joining this guild won't be a problem. His office is at the back of the guild... I could see you there, if you'd want."
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Samael nods again at hearing that he'd have to meet the Guild Master. He looks at where he guesses that Aeon is talking about it. "If you could show me where his office is, I would like to look around Magnolia and the guild some before I make a decision." He had just gotten here after all, and he wasn't quite desperate or anything to join immediately.

"I'd like to try and meet some of the other guild members first before I make a leap into all this..." He gestures at the multitude within the guild right now. He is still a little wary of the guilds as a whole, since he hasn't had the best of luck with any sort of institution in the past. At the same time he was aware that a 'guild' is less an institution of government, and more of choice. He more just wants to make sure that this is the right place for him before he commits. The last thing he wants to do is disappoint himself with this supposedly great thing called 'guilds' by picking one incomparable with him.

After getting shown the office, he would try to walk around the main hall a little and see what some of the other wizards were like before walking out of the guild toward Magnolia to check the town that he would be calling 'home' if he joins here.

~Exit~ (Feel free to make a final post of telling me about the GM of whatnot if you desire)

Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:35 pm

"Yeah, sure, no hurries. Best to think about it before just choosing any guild. This choice will likely affect your life from here on out," Aeon replied, seeing wisdom in his words. "Well, the boss... Makarov Dreyar, has his office right there, at the back..." Aeon pointed to the other end of the guild, where the guildmaster's office was situated. "You can't miss it."

Samael was interested in seeing some of the other guild members before heading out into the city, after Aeon had showed him the guildmaster's door. She shrugged. "Well, take care and have a good time. Hope to see you around." She watched the reptilian for a while, then headed for the door, Mauveine still on her shoulder. She couldn't continue her meal, and besides, she wasn't really hungry anymore.

Exited... Thread Concluded...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaling Interest (Closed)   Scaling Interest (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scaling Interest (Closed)
Page 1 of 1