FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Wasting Time (Open) Usicon2
Wasting Time (Open) Af5f
free forum Wasting Time (Open) Affili10
Wasting Time (Open) Lr
Wasting Time (Open) AGRPButton Wasting Time (Open) Untitled-16
    Wasting Time (Open) 35c4p5x
     Wasting Time (Open) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Wasting Time (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayato
D-rank
D-rank
Ayato

Jewel : 2195100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Wasting Time (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wasting Time (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Wasting Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:25 am

A light breeze blew through the trees as Ayato calmly strolled through the park, his pace slowing so that he was only barely moving at a snail's speed. His exceed partner slept on his head lightly snoring,he was tired of the traveling they had been doing in search of a lead. Rest well little friend, our journey has only just begun. I should probably stop for a while too. He knelt down next to a tree in it's shade protecting them from the sun and moved Lucied from his head to the grass, sitting beside him leaning against the tree. He took inventory of himself and the shape he was in, his shoes worn almost to the point of uselessness and his supply of food running low, his legs sore from the constant travelling. A little nap won't hurt, right? His eyes grew heavy with the prospect of sleep, even if only a nap.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Jewel : 2188200

Character sheet
Character Name: Megurine Yui
Magic of character: Celestial Spirits Magic
Mana Bar:
Wasting Time (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Wasting Time (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:35 am

Yui was roaming about in the park with her exceed Sakura. There weren't much people, though. Sakura was flying right beside Yui. It sure was a scorcher. "It's so HOT, Sakura. I feel like my blood is boiling," Yui complained. "Tell me about it," Sakura said, feeling the same way. Then a light breeze blew, bringing a rare scent to Yui. She jumped up in surprise. "I picked up a scent," she told Sakura excitedly. "What is it?" Sakura asked lazily. "There's another dragon slayer in this park!" Yui exclaimed. "Don't get all jumpy, you're getting annoying," Sakura said, not feeling a hint of excitement. Before Yui could return to her lazy and inactive state, she saw him. The dragon slayer. With his exceed, who appears to be ... a he. Sakura's eyes widened. And to Yui's surprise, they were taking a nap, both the dragon slayer and the exceed. "Oh great," Sakura said. Yui walked closer and examined the person. Her face was only about a foot away from his. She then walked to a nearby tree and sat in the shade of it. "I'll wait until he wakes up," she said. Sakura face palmed. "This is going to be amazing," she said, not really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Ayato
D-rank
D-rank
Ayato

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Wasting Time (Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Wasting Time (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Ayato's dreams were filled with many things, mostly of the night he received the scar on his ribs. He replayed the events over and over again, hoping to find a way that things could have gone differently. He sensed someone very close by, but it didn't seem dangerous so he resumed dreaming until the scent filled his nostrils. His eyes opened wide and he snapped forward looking for the source of the smell. Another dragon slayer...is it friend or foe? He nudged Lucied to wake him up, it took two light pushes followed by a harder push that finally snapped him into the world of the waking. "Whaaaat? Let me sleeeeeep." his exceed rubbed his eyes as he roused and rolled back and forth. "There is another dragon slayer nearby." as he said this his eyes met the girl who appeared to be watching him sleep. Ooh, she's kinda cute, why did I get stuck with you? He rustled his hair and slid his hand down his face, shooting a glance at his little exceed friend for the comment he had made. His eyes widened from the cat like slit they had become now that he had found the other dragon slayer. You know, watching people sleep is kinda creepy, especially if its something you do regularly. He chuckled a bit and stood from his position, he sensed no danger in the one before him, but he didn't want to seem rude. He took a few steps toward the stranger before crouching down and meeting her eye level. So who are you?
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Jewel : 2141266

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 pm

(Mind if I join in? Don't worry, I won't pick a fight with either of you Razz)

Despite it being such a hot day, there was an uncharacteristically cool breeze blowing through the park. A short distance away from the two Dragon Slayers, a woman sat atop of stout column of violet ice. Despite this, she was dressed suitably for warm weather: A short dark blue skirt, a form-fitting white tank top, and a pair of flip flops. Her bone white hair hung straight down her back. She had quite a few visible tattoos on her arms and torso. One in particular stood out the most: located just above her cleavage was a golden tiger head. Apparently, this woman was a member of the Sabertooth mage guild. She crossed her legs and let out a sigh, brushing a few locks of hair back from her face.

"Well this is a first....for once I don't feel like harming anyone. Perhaps that sparring match at the guild was enough to tide me over. In any case, I suppose it's nice to just sit back and enjoy the weather....even if it is a bit warm for my tastes." She said quietly to herself. Her scarlet eyes soon drifted to the pair of Dragon Slayers and their Exceeds. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity and turned her head towards them. "My, my! I do believe that I've seen cats like those before. Poison boy from the cathedral had one. How interesting...I guess there are more of them around than I originally thought. Perhaps I had better go get a closer look." She resolved while leaning forward and pointing her foot outward as if she were taking a step. As she did so, a small platform of ice jutted out from the column, timed perfectly to catch her footing. She continued to step down from the column, more platforms jutting out and forming stairs on her descent. Once she was on the ground, the column of ice crumbled away and melted. The woman then approached the two Dragon Slayers. "Well now, those are some interesting pets you've got there. I do believe I've seen one before, its name was Fang, I believe. He was paired up with an interesting boy, I didn't get the chance to get his name. Under the circumstances, it most likely would have been improbable. In any case, my name is Nix, and you would be?" She introduced, her voice calm and sultry. From this distance, they could pick up that the cold air was coming from her, leading them to believe she was some kind of Ice mage.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Wasting Time (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/250Wasting Time (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:29 am

The other dragon slayer had woken up and he came to Yui. Sakura felt sick since both were male. "So who are you?" the male asked crouching down. "Yui, who are you?" Yui asked back, not changing her original position. Sitting in the shade of a tree, that is. Sakura flew to Yui's shoulder and sat on it, like she was going to defend Yui if the person was to hurt her. Then, Yui noticed a female with white hair and a cold look who later came to them. Yui felt a cold aura when she got closest to them. "Well now, those are some interesting pets you've got there. I do believe I've seen one before, its name was Fang, I believe. He was paired up with an interesting boy, I didn't get the chance to get his name. Under the circumstances, it most likely would have been improbable. In any case, my name is Nix, and you would be?" she said. "I'm Yui and these aren't pets, they're called exceeds," Yui said, looking up at the person.
Back to top Go down
Ayato
D-rank
D-rank
Ayato

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 pm

"Yui, who are you?" As she had answered his question her exceed seemed to act a little cautious toward him and flew onto her partner's shoulder. "You need not worry, little one. I pose no threat to those who do me no harm." He turned his head slightly from the exceed to her partner and answered in kind. "The name is Ayato. I've never actually encountered another dragon slayer before so I guess instinct just told me you were." He let out a laugh and stood up, he stretched his arms and legs, his mind was all there, but his body was still half asleep. A slight chill brushed down his spine, drawing his attention to the third party who had just arrived. Her demeanor seemed to be as cold as the air that wafted from her, but she spoke in a calm tone, and for the time being required no caution from Ayato. "Friends yes, pets no." His answer came in almost the same instant as Yui's. "My name is Ayato." He cracked his neck, it making an almost gruesome sound, followed by a sigh of relief and straightened himself out. He turned in the direction of the almost apparent Ice Mage, her frigid aura being a tell to her power. "Nix, was it? I have to thank you, I now know that there is at least one other dragon slayer besides myself and Yui here." He got a good look at the person standing before him and surveyed her thoroughly, he looks causing his eyes to wander before he quickly looked away, he is a human male after all. Well today certainly got interesting real quick. His exceed stumbled over before summoning his larger than average wings and with a wing beat, flew back to Ayato's head, his favored resting spot.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Nix' eyes widened slightly in amusement when Ayato called her a Dragon Slayer. His guess had been close, but not by very much. Nix did indeed possess a Lost Magic, but it was far different from theirs. She started to correct this assumption, but instead chose to address the subject of the two felines.

"So then, those adorable little kittens are called Exceed....how interesting. In any case, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you both. Although..." She paused as she caught Ayato's eyes wandering. She narrowed her eyes slightly and a small grin passed over her face. When he quickly looked away, Nix chuckled quietly before speaking. "Your guess at my magic was a bit misplaced. You called yourselves Dragon Slayers, correct? Well, I suppose there are some similarities, but not many." She explained, once again brushing stray locks of hair from her face and back behind her ear. She gave each of them an inspecting glance, most likely searching for their guild tattoos. When she couldn't find them, she made the assumption that they were hidden by clothing. Yet and still, she decided to speak on it, regardless. "I noticed...from your magic presence that you two are quite formidable. May I ask what guilds you are from?" She asked, lacing her hands behind her back and tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:17 pm

"You need not worry, little one. I pose no threat to those who do me no harm," the male said. Sakura and Yui exchanged looks, but Sakura remained on Yui's shoulder. "Nobody is to be trusted," she whispered. Yui stood up. The male introduced himself as Ayato. "Nice to meet you Ayato, you're the third dragon slayer I"ve met though," she smiled. She patted down the back of her skirt to remove any dust or dirt. Ayato's exceed flew up to Ayato's head where he usually seem to ... sit. Sakura looked up at the he-cat, but quickly turned away. Then there was a small conversation with the woman called 'Nix' and Ayato. Then Nix asked which guilds Yui and Ayato were from. "I'm guildless. I haven't joined a guild," Yui said.
Back to top Go down
Ayato
D-rank
D-rank
Ayato

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Ayato gave a little smirk, before answering Nix. I'm guildless as well, the idea seems cool and all, but I've got a little more pressing matters to deal with before I can decide to settle into a guild. But then again, I'm sure I could be persuaded, but it would take some effort...I'm kinda stubborn. He turned his eyes upward at his exceed friend trying to nap again on his head. You are gonna get fat and lazy if you stay up there all the time, ya know. Lucied rolled onto his back. But you make a nice pillow. His murmured words barely audible. Ayato scooped him into his hands only to discover that he was already asleep again, a look of disbelief quickly came and went from his face and he placed Lucied back on his head. He motioned to both Nix and Yui, What brings you to to this town? I mean besides this lovely park, haha. His hand placed on the back of his neck rubbing while his head cocked to the side a bit. He closed both of his eyes as a stronger gust of wind blew across his face. A rainstorm is on it's way.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2183309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Sam, as he decided would be easier to go by, had decided to hold off joining Fairy Tail yet. While he wandered around the guild hall to get a feel of things he had heard of a tournament in Era. Surely all the best guilds would be there. He could see how all of the guilds are based on their performances and attitudes. Now that was a plan that seemed level-headed. He couldn't imagine diving right into this without having any sort of context for how the Guilds interacted.

To waste some time, Sam began to wander and explore Magnolia. If Fairy Tail ended up being his Guild of choice, he wanted to see just what the community was like. Most of the people seemed.. a little desensitized to the odd creature that is Sam, which was not only relieving, but at the same time troubling. What could these people see of a daily basis to make him seem 'normal'. Even the Masons from Magnolia he came here with seemed unaffected by his appearance.

The park looked inviting and open enough to relax in for a while. Sam kind of wishes he could find a piano for the nostalgia it brings him. Though he had expected to find rather 'normal' people hanging about in the park, seeing an exceed made him realize that these people must be wizards, maybe like the ones he saw at Fairy Tail.

Sam took a hesitant breath before walking toward the group to introduce himself, "Eh.. Excuse me, I'm new to Magnolia. I noticed your cat and thought you," looking to Ayato, "and your friends might be wizards." He tries to not be too.. weird. "My name is Samael. I was hoping I could meet a few others in this area while I am here."

Samael has an insignia on his neck that might be from a guild, but if it is you've never seen it before. It looks foreign in design. On the very off chance that you're aware of the noble houses of Bosco, you might be able to infer that he is.. or was.. a slave at some point.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Nix turned her calm but piercing gaze towards the new person who had just walked up, her eyes widening slightly upon getting a better look at him. To say he was a person in the way of being a regular human would be quite wrong....this individual looked to be some sort of humanoid reptile. Nix crossed one arm over her abdomen just below her breasts, while the other was raised up to her face, biting down gently on the nail of her index finger as she continued to inspect Samael. Well he's an interesting one....I don't think I've seen many like him before. It seems this town is just full of interesting people. She thought to herself. She let out a small chuckle when he voiced his assumption that the three of them were friends. As it stood, all three of these young people were without a guild, so perhaps Nix could persuade them to join Sabertooth and gain a little more favor with Jiemma....that is if they were strong enough in his eyes. After a few moments, her eyes lowered and a slight grin etched its way across her face.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Sammy boy. You guessed correctly, we are indeed wizards. Though, I suppose if you wanted to be politically correct about it, Yui and myself would be called witches....but I don't think that name would suit her too well. In any case, to answer your question..." She paused as she once again turned her attention to Ayato. "I came here for that exact reason, to enjoy the park before the tournament at ERA. I trust you've heard of it? If you have, I assume you will be taking part?" She asked, lowering her hand from her face and crossing her arm over the other.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2183309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Sam made a 'egh' face at being called 'Sammy'. "Please don't call me Sammy".

"The tournament at Era.. Yes, I signed up to participate. I figured it would be a good way to meet magic users from all the guilds." He hoped that the tournament didn't jut end up being a complete mess.

"The tournament is soon isn't it..." Sam sounds rather disappointed by this as he had just gotten to Magnolia recently and now he'll have to make another exasperating long walk to Era, which is beyond Oak town.

"Maybe we could travel there together. It's a rather boring walk after all." Sam is hopeful that he'll have someone to talk to on that long walk. Then again he might actually have enough for a train ticket if they go by that means. "It's up to you of course; I made the walk from Oak town just recently."

Sam was looking so forward to another soft, comfy bed too... Maybe they'll provide lodging for those participating at Era. Sam visualizes what a tournament looks like, having never been to one before, as he waits for Nix's response.

If Nix accepts his offer to go with him he'll leave with her to get prepared to leave.
If Nix decides to walk alone, he'll just have to head there himself. Regardless of the outcome, he would wave goodbye to the other two mages and wish them well.

~Exit~

Last edited by Samael on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Upon hearing that Samael would be entering the tournament, Nix turned her attention to him. He had also asked her if she would travel with him. She grinned slightly and unfolded her arms, once again lacing her hands behind her back.

"So you're hoping to join a guild with powerful mages? How interesting." She mused while looking away again. So far, he was the first other mage she had met that would be participating in the tournament. Though he hadn't voiced what his magic was yet, Nix assumed that Samael would have an interesting and possibly strong magic. Perhaps she would test his mettle during the tournament. For now, however, she decided to favor his invitation to travel with him. "Alright, sweetheart, I'll take you up on your offer. Perhaps my guild will be of some interest to you....or rather you will be of some interest to my guild." She added as she turned her gaze on him once again. She gave him a cursory glance and smirked before turning to the two Dragon Slayers. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you both, especially you two..." She paused, reaching up to scratch Lucied's stomach and pat Sakura on the head. "But I do believe my company has been requested elsewhere. So, I suppose this is goodbye for now. Perhaps we will meet again?" She asked with an alluring smile. That being said, she turned away from them towards Samael once again. "Well then, shall we be going?" She urged while walking towards the park gates.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am

Yui noticed another male called Samael joined their conversation saying he was new to Magnolia. Sakura stared at him weirdly. He and Nix had a conversation about the tournament in Era and the both of them left together for the event. That leaves only Ayato and Yui. "Bye," Yui said before they left, knowing they wouldn't hear her. Sakura sighed. Yui didn't want to leave because it was so hot and she didn't want to walk anymore. Yui realized that Ayato had asked her what brought her to Magnolia. "I'm still looking for the perfect guild to join," she said. "I travel around," she smiled.

Then, she saw a flash of lightning and heard a loud roar of the skies. "I think I should be going," Yui said and ran out of the park to find shelter before a storm came.

{EXITS}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1