FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Usicon2
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Af5f
free forum Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Affili10
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Lr
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] AGRPButton Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Untitled-16
    Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] 35c4p5x
     Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2185600

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Empty
PostSubject: Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]   Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:11 am

Zanza entered the Arena with a sharp look of determination. For once he was psyched for a fight and it showed on his face. Not only was he fighting his own guild mate, but an attractive female who he knew could fight. Her name was Nix and She was something else. When he entered the arena both sides seemed to be pretty full. His side of the stadium had an eclectic bunch who had happen to see him from previous matches and had grown to like him while Nixes seats were filled with men bewitched by her face on the fight flyer. Zanza couldn't help but laugh knowing that watching as others fight was never the way to a woman's heart.

He didn't have the time to be feeling superior. Right now he had to get ready so he placed his hand over his quiver as he used Create Arrows. Ten arrows form from a blood red magic seal with the Sagittarius symbol on it. The arrows fell into the quiver from which he quickly pulled one and set it against his string and pulled it back in order to be ready when Nix attacked. Even though he knew she was strong he knew nothing of the full extent of her powers so as usual he would maintain a plan of observation and prodding his opponent in order to get the most information from them. With this he waited his eyes focused on the other entrance waiting for Nix to enter and the bell to toll.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Jewel : 2132766

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Left_bar_bleue100/100Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]   Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

As Zanza waited for his opponent to show up, he began to notice that he was starting to be able to see his breath. The subtle change in temperature became more noticeable when frost began to gather along the edges of the arena entrance opposite of him. The frost began to darken in color until it was a deep violet and began to spread along the walls and up into the stands. The men on Nix' side of the stadium, despite shivering from the obvious cold, began to cheer wildly. Even over the screaming fans, Zanza could hear the echoing click of Nix' heels as she entered the arena. Barbs of violet ice suddenly reached out from the entrance like grasping hands, spreading across the adjacent walls and up into the stands directly above the entrance. Despite this, none of the men moved an inch and as a result, the majority of them were frozen solid still cheering for Nix. The cheers further increased when Nix finally stepped into view.

"So beautiful!"

"Nix! I would die for you!"

"Ice Queen!" Nix seemed to pay very little attention to the cheers from the stands, she was focused completely on Zanza. As per usual, she held the same cold but seductive gaze, her eyes seeming to pierce through him. She stopped a few feet away from him and simply stared. She hadn't really interacted with him, save for the time he tried to be her hero. But even then, she had little to no interest in him. Then, a few days after that, he had come to her in the Sabertooth common area and challenged her to a duel. She had to admit, he was brave....but foolish. A mocking grin spread across her face as she thought about this. She then raised her hand towards her head and, which a quick flick of her wrist, flipped her hair back over her shoulder. As her hair trailed through the air, a light spray of ice crystals sparkled in the light. She then loosely folded her arms beneath her bosom.

"My my, arrow boy, you must be pretty confident to challenge me. Is this your way of taking me on a date?" She questioned in a patronizing tone. It may or may not have been obvious, but Nix was toying with him right now. "Is your intention to win me over with a display of strength? I can tell you now, arrow boy, it won't be that easy. I'll admit that you have some favor because you're my guildmate....but that's as far as it goes. If you want my favor...." She paused as she licked her lips. "You'll have to earn it." She informed then beckoned him forward with her index finger. "Let's play." And with those words, Nix had indirectly signaled she was ready for the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2185600

PostSubject: Re: Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]   Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Zanza had seen her parlor trick before at the Cathedral and honestly wasn't impressed. Actually he was glad that she had frozen a few of those obnoxious fans. Normally anyone would be afraid of this magic, but he knew this was but a small snowflake in the blizzard of her power. If he let this mess with him he would never even have a chance. He had asked her to battle not because he had an attraction to her, but because he thought she would be a good point to gauge his power against. So he ignored all the thoughts of her attractiveness as his face went blank. Today his honor was on the line.

Just as he had decided to ignore her appeals she had the nerve to talk about this being his idea of a date and how he would have to earn her favor. this actually angered him a bit because to her it seemed that if a man was dealing with her it had to be about getting with her. Usually he would just silently fight, but he had to say a few words first.

"You sure do have a big ego popsicle!" He said keeping his bow keened on her. "I challenge you because i know you are strong and that you would be a difficult opponent. You can shove your favor wherever you so please! What I am after is strength and respect!" He ended his little rant just as the starting bells began and he let loose his arrow firing it at her torso right below her breasts. Most likely this arrow would be dodged or parried he thought, but getting her to make the first real move would be a good way to start this encounter and to get some more of her tricks out of the bag. He then simply rested his hands on his bow feeling that patience would be key in this fight.

95/100

9 arrows left

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Jewel : 2132766

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Left_bar_bleue100/100Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]   Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 am

Nix' eyes lowered and a small grin crept across her face, apparently she had hit a nerve with her comments. As the arrow headed for her, Nix made no real effort to move out of its flight path. In a flash, just before she was about to be hit, she reached up and caught the arrow. She held it up and looked at it with passing interest. As she did so, the arrow began to freeze and crumble away. When the arrow was completely gone, she rubbed the remaining dust from her hand and folded her arms once more. His opening move had been mediocre, at best, was she wasting her time by being here? Nix let out a low sigh and looked at Zanza evenly. If this was the best he could do, she wasn't going to bother using her magic.

"Honestly, arrow boy, is that the best you've got? You're not giving Sabertooth a very good reputation. Try harder and maybe I'll begin to get interested in this ruse of a fight." She berated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]   Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iced Arrow [Nix vs. Zanza]
Page 1 of 1