FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Usicon2
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Af5f
free forum Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Affili10
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Lr
Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] AGRPButton Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Untitled-16
    Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] 35c4p5x
     Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2185600

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Empty
PostSubject: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Zanza was here at the arena for a little practical test of his skills. He didn't usually like showing off or pointlessly amusing the masses, but he felt he was getting a bit rusty and there is nothing better for that then some real fighting. Sure fighting in an arena has rules and you probably can't kill an opponent, but it was the closest thing he had at the moment. He quickly made ten arrows into his quiver with his Create Arrows spell and popped out his bow. He plucked the string a bit making sure it was tight.

"Today I get to add another notch! Failure is unacceptable and success is inevitable!" He said to himself trying to psyche himself up. After adjusting his gloves a bit and gripping his bow a bit tighter he started his way into the arena. He quickly surveyed the area and saw little. It was a wide open area with nothing but open ground. Around the arena was seating for what was usually fans of the fighters. Today though there didn't seem to be that many people. All the ones that were there seemed to be here for his opponent. The name of the man was told to him before the fight, but he had never heard it before and decided to be on his guard. The fight wouldn't start till a ref said so, but it was in his nature to be on guard. For now he looked into the other entrance and waited for his opponent to appear.

Mana 95 /100

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zanza on Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

Jewel : 2185800

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:53 am

~Boring boring boring BOOORING~ Amagumos mood was decreasing more and more, he had waited for quite some time now just to get to fighting in this arena, but his turn had yet to come. All the former fights were boring, simple unbalanced brawls and he hoped his enemy would entertain him, otherwise this would had been a waist of his time. Finally the door opened and he was told to step out into the arena, so did he...
During his first steps he noticed the few amount of watchers, only some fangirls where there. Then he inspected the arena itself, it was a round area they would fight in and the sides of it reached up about 3 meters, those walls should protect the bystanders and hinder the fighters from running away. The ground itself was just some dirt, it wouldn't play any factor in this fight as anything would be of no importance in this dull arena, it was a neutral battlefield leaving the fight solely to the skill of the fighters. Amagumo through just noticed the ground dirtying his clothes, which upset him even more. Then his eyes moved over to his enemy and he looked surprised. He bowed and said "It's a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Bowmen." Across the field, alltough it was questionable if the guy would hear him, since currently they stood 30 m apart from each other, which was bugging Amagumo. His enemy used bows, that made this whole wide area a big advantage for him, but he himself was fast, it would really be up to skill to determine the victor of this fight. When the fight started Amaguom started to move at once, without any worry in cover or anything he ran straight at his opponent...
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:23 am

Zanzas hand loosened a bit as he saw that his opponent was the man who is easily mistaken as a girl. "Just great I really can't loose this guy" he thought to himself wondering why fate kept throwing this guy at him. Wondering the workings of fate would have to wait because soon the fight had started and his opponent was suddenly running at him at full speed.

He released the arrow from his bow aiming for the opponents center of mass and then started running off to the left while pulling another arrow out of the quiver and knocking it in the bow reading to make a shot. He didn't take the shot yet waiting to see what his opponent would do before wasting an arrow. He only had so many before he had to cast his spell again and all he really knew about his opponent was that they were light and liked to jump around and pick flowers while eating marshmallow. Not much of this information helped him in combat.

He decided that gathering information and keeping his distance would remain priority for now. Now he had to think a bit about what he may have shown this man. He did show he was an archer, but it is obvious to anyone who looks that he uses archery. Zanza wondered if he could use his surroundings, but three meter walls and dirt for the ground weren't the most useful places to perch or evade. He had decided that for now he was going to keep the distance as large as he could.

95/100 mana
9 arrows left
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:41 am

Nothing really specular happened next, Mr. Bowmen shot a arrow at him and pulled out a new arrow from his usual empty quiver. A simple arrow shot over 20~30 meter wasn't anything spectacular, but still dangerous and since Amagumo didn't knew anything about the guys magic abilities he decided to just.... defend and keep charging. He took a deep breath, the exhaled a white strange formed substance.... it was a cloud, pearl white and looked like a childs drawing. It was about 1.5 meter big and 0.5m wide and looked.... fluffy, but the really weird part was that while exhaling it, it started to form around Amagumos left arm, so that he now held it like a shield in front of himself. When the arrow finally reached him then it just sticked inside the cloud, entering it for some inches, but not causing any damage. Amagumo then pulled it out, holding it in his right hand like a weapon and kept charging at the guy. Slowly but surely he closed the distance between himself and Mr. Archer, but he wasn't out of danger yet, whatever would happen next depended on both guys actions and reactions.

Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:13 am

Zanza let loose his arrow in his bow knowing it would do nothing if he blocked with that giant marshmallow he had strapped to his arm from how well it blocked his last attack. The real purpose of this attack was to get that arrow out of his bow so he could make a magic arrow. In particular, Boom Arrow, since it was the best thing to not only get distance with, but to destroy things in general. Since this landscape was so plain a little explosion wouldn't do it any harm.

That all in mind he quickly pulled back on his bow string as a magic symbol appeared at his fingertips and out came an arrow that looked like any other. He took one big jump back creating more space as he fired his arrow at his opponents lower body so as to generate the largest chance of hitting him either directly or in the explosion. He hoped he was outside of the range and if he wasn't he had been hit many times before and was used to the pain. After he had landed he of course would resume his running practically going around the perimeter of the arena so as to have the wall near him to use as a spring board." I didn't know there was Marshmallow magic." He yelled trying to taunt his foe.

85/100 mana

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

The first arrow flew at him but just stiked in his cloud without causing any harm, when the boy suddenly created another arrow through Amagumo got suspicious. Why didn't he just use one of his other arrows? He asked himself, the answer was obvious, this arrow was different. But in what way? He asked himself,it had to be a special spell made arrow, the only question now was, dodge it or block it... Suddenly the arrow was released, but not towards him, but at his legs, something was wrong with this. So Amagumo decided to jump, which was what he did and as he did the arrow hit the ground behind him. 'BOOM' A explosion was what happened next and hit Amagumos ears, he hadn't really saw how big it had been, since he had his back towards it, but it hadn't hit him. Even through the shockwave caused by it hit him full on and made the weightless boy fly across the whole area. He would have crashed into the wall, if not for his fluffy cloud, which he used to take the hit. As he crashed into his cloud a little comment from the archer was made, but Amagumo didn'tgace it any value, he was fighting a creep after all, not knowing the difference between clouds and marshmallows. He then pushing himself of the wall and charging towards Mr. Archer again. Thanks to the explosion he had closed the distance between both of them quite fast, and now only had to catch up with the sneaky little archer, but he would look out for any more arrows now, any arrow not took from the boys quiver could be a explosion and explosions were bad, very bad. Now was the time to go into the offensive, it was time for his strongest spell. Amagumo used his 'Lightning Fist' spell and clouds grew out of the white magic seal forming infront of his hands. The clouds were dark and looked bad, covering his whole upper arm part up to the elbow and having a tiny tail reaching up 'till his shoulders. Inside of them was electricity ready to be launched at Mr. Bowman. The white cloud in his left hand turned black, together with the cloud covering his arm right now, but it still had it's fluffy aspect, nothing to worry about. In his right hand he still held the arrow, whichs tip he now took and with electricity charged, his cloud did not vanish through and besides a small purple glew which was now emitted from the arrows tip, nothing would give away the boys hidden strenght. So he raised his speed again, hoping to catch Mr. Bowmen in the next few minutes...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Zanza was a little disturbed by how easily the man had dodged the arrow and almost lost his cool, but he regained his composure. He ran through what had just happened and noticed something weird. The man had blocked the first arrow, but seemed to hesitate and dodge his second arrow. It was true that his second arrow was a magic arrow and that not getting his arrows from his quiver could be seen as a sign. He suddenly came to a guess though merely a guess it was. "Maybe he expects a powerful attack when I use my magic arrow? He did dodge while blocking would have been easier." He then saw the man cover his hands and forearms in a black cover and he didn't know what it was for, but he did see that the opponent was closing in on him at an increased pace which made him believe that this was something he needed to do up close.

Zanza planned to use this against him. As the opponent closed in he ran forward with an arrow readied as he approached him. When they were about 10 or so meters apart he let his grip slip from the arrow and casted his Binding Arrow so as to make it seem as if he was planning to use a regular arrow up to the last second. The arrow quickly accelerated at his opponent before splitting into two arrow connected by a sturdy wire that would bind the enemy if it connected. Zanza then jumped back immediately after firing the arrow watching to see how his opponent would react. He was expecting just about anything after seeing this man manipulate white fluffs. he kept his bow at the ready and his free hand on an arrow in his quiver ready to switch strait to the bow if the situation called for it.

75/100 mana

7 arrows left
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Amagumos smiled when his enemy finally decided to fight instead of running away. Mr. Bowmen had turned around and now charged towards hims instead of running away, a brave but stupid decision. Both sides charged at each other and closed the distance between them, when Mr. Bowmen suddenly stopped and shot a arrow, Amagumo had waited for this moment, his enemy was finally in reach. He striked his left, covered arm forward, piercing a bit of his shield with a lightning, shot from his left,cloud covered hand. The lightning moved in a straight line towards the chest of the bowman and would surely keep him distracted, while Amagumo jumped. He jumped up, a bit towards the side and forward, this time he did not reach out with his arms or anything to drift like a feather, NO he was going to speed it up now. On the ground he may be a good runner, but in the sky he was like the lightning charging at everything in sight. His body performed a small roll, bringing his feet up, the he used a spell which made a small cloud emerge from his feet. What happened next went really fast and would be hard to describe. Amagumo kicked off, charging downwards, a bit to the left, but still towards Mr. Bowman, he did the same four more times, charging towards the archer like the lightning, in a zigzag and horribly fast. In the blink of an eye he had closed the distance between himself and the guy and now came towards him from above, having his shield infront of the body and therefore taking the boys sight of what he was currently doing. Behind the shield he was stretching his right arm backwards, preparing it for the punch he would be dealing towards the archer now and then he started his main attack. He kicked up with one of his legs, making himself twist like a drill riped away his shield arm and while performing a loud cloud-breaking warcry slashed his cloud-covered right armd straight towards the archer. Between his middle and his index finger sticked the arrows tip out, increasing his reach by a few inches and making his punch way more dangerous. The beautifull boys face was not recognise able, his eyes were hard and merciless and his mouth opened, smiling a evil grin towards his enemy, the whole way he moved made him look dangerous and more boy like, not like a girl and in no way feminine. His hair had become spikey through the electric energy being near it and moved dangrous in the wind, like the tail of a thundercloud, which was getting ready for the storm. What happened now silenced the audience, which had been screaming and shouting up till now...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]   Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow into the Clouds [Me and Amagumo]
Page 1 of 1