FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

The Debt(Private Lore) Usicon2
The Debt(Private Lore) Af5f
free forum The Debt(Private Lore) Affili10
The Debt(Private Lore) Lr
The Debt(Private Lore) AGRPButton The Debt(Private Lore) Untitled-16
    The Debt(Private Lore) 35c4p5x
     The Debt(Private Lore) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

The Debt(Private Lore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

Jewel : 2152454

The Debt(Private Lore) Empty
PostSubject: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 am

She sighed as she made her way toward Loreign's room she owed her twice now once for the dragons and once for allowing her to beat on the maid as she knocked and opened the door she would wait to be motioned in. She still had a blushed face as the dragon attacks had ruined most shops so she was still stuck wearing the red skirt missing all undergarments as she could not hide the fact she also had no bra on. She shut the door behind her breathing deeply as she had to ask what she owed now, that's two things she owed her for after all.

"What do I owe you... I owe you two favors just ask anything and I will do it... I... don't stare to hard my undergarments got destroyed and all shops that sells those got destroyed by the dragons as well. So... I... well... don't have any on the point is ask me anything."

She waited to here what this woman would want and dreaded it in a way, still she was excited being in her room alone with no panties or bra on her heart was racing so fast. This was the first time in her life she felt this way toward anyone it was hard for her to hide her excitement as her heart raced a bit and her breathing was a little quicker than usual. Her white shirt was not covering much either so certain things could be seen through it but she was more focused on covering her lower region where any light wind caused chills to her.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Jewel : 2130163

Character sheet
Character Name: Angelica
Magic of character: Requip - The Crimson Mercenary
Mana Bar:
The Debt(Private Lore) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Debt(Private Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

Loreign sat in her chair looking out the window dressed in her usual black dress pants, sleeveless white shirt and black tie. The crimson red Maelstrom tattoo on her left should on her upper arm shining faintly in the sunlight as she stared out towards the beautiful view of the ocean, completely bored out of her mind. “Come in.” She said impatiently as her fingers tapped the armrest. Looking back as she expected to see her maid she instead saw the sheep from the dragon attack standing in her room, nipples showing through a white shirt and hands holding down a cute red skirt. Did the woman come to offer herself to Angelica? Not even her maid was that horny to dress in such a way for the sake of attention, then again her maid dressed even worse nearly all the time for both their pleasure. Her eye brow rose slightly as she made no point to hide her gaze oopenly admiring the other woman’s body.

She was an exotic woman this sheep, with the animal like qualities of a fox and lovely body of a human female… it was strange that she appeared to be the dominating type… a type she was sure to shatter while in her presence. “What is it that you could possibly offer me? Clothes, hardly you let those dragons burn all of yours to the ground. Strength? You ran away while you claimed to have power, I don’t see much use for you at the moment… However it is sad to see you in such a state. I can nearly smell your excitement from all the way over here. There are some of my maid’s clothes in the chest at the foot of the bed, I suggest you strip down and dress yourself properly before you have to pick something up in front of the boss… then again, I’m sure he would love to see you offering yourself to him in such a way.” She said teasingly with a smirk on her face. Turning around in her chair to as she fully expected to watch the woman change in front of her. It was an order she had given, not a suggestion, it was a clear as day if one listened to the tone of her voice. This sheep had walked into her cave, and as much she must obey without question or be devoured by the superior predator. All of the outfits she would find would have one thing in common, they were all revealing in multiple ways. Cleavage, thighs, hips, stomach, nothing in her maid’s wardrobe was even remotely acceptable on as a decent outfit, they were all meant for being ogled by anyone passing bay. To cause arousal in others and reveal the wonderful body of a female.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 am

She listened to what the woman said and glared she was not happy about owing her but she did owe her twice now. She moved toward the chest and began to rummage fining one outfit it was a french maid outfit as well as some panties and bra that would fit her black in color. She began to remove her clothing as she dropped her skirt and her shirt to the floor exposing her naked body to the woman in the room, one thing was clear she had quite a body on her and the tail was an interesting thing as well her face flushed red as she grabbed the panties and slid them on before sliding on her bra as well. She began to place the french maid outfit that was very short indeed before zipping the back most of the way up and moving over to the woman.

"What do you want from me now... I owe you so ask anything from me and it is yours...I... well anything you desire I will do as I owe you now so just hurry and say what you need."

She was still flushed red standing before her trying to hold down the outfit with her hand. She had panties no now but they were hardly panties as they barely covered anything she was quite shy which was cute in its own way despite being a famous idol. Her ears perked up as she waited for what she would be asked to do, her heart beating faster and faster being close to the woman she wanted to kiss her for some reason but she was restraining herself from such actions.

Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
The Debt(Private Lore) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Debt(Private Lore) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 am

Angelica watched with interest and admiration as the sheep before her was forced to strip down and redress in a maid outfit. Her amber gaze openly looking the woman up and down with no attempts to hide the act as she treated the other person like nothing more than a piece of meat to be eaten at her pleasure. Even her maid was on a higher standing than this woman at the moment, which was saying quite a bit about her opinion of her if she placed someone she constantly abused higher than a stranger. “Is that the tone you use on someone whom you owe not one, not two, but now three favors since I gave you clothing? Watch your tongue sheep and realize when you are in no position to give orders, or else I can make your life very miserable.” She replied in a threatening tone while she shifted her gaze down her body, noting the cute way she tried to keep some façade of modesty about her… something that soon would be shattered.

Leaning back in her chair she lifted her bare foot up in the air and locked her gaze with the other woman, trapping her in the cool amber pools as she looked at her with such authority it would make even a brothel mistress hesitate to question her. “I seem I recall you having my maid clean your feet, it was a rather good idea… Why don’t you take her lead and attempt to redeem yourself for your tone of voice as I think of something for you to do? Of course this wouldn’t count as a favor so you can deny to do it.” She said before smirking as her gaze narrowed threateningly. “Of course you would probably receive an order far worse than I could think of while having my toes sucked and cleaned by a proper bitch.”
Back to top Go down
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 am

She looked over at Angelica glaring some as she quite obviously was not the super submissive type she still had a lot of fight in her but she was right as she moved toward Angelica's feet and began to lick her toes, her lips placed around one toe at a time suckling them clean and licking as she felt a strange arousal from this activity. After several minutes of cleaning she made sure the toes were dry as she looked up blushing as she did she really desired Angelica's body as her heart raced simply staring at her.

"I finished... now can we please try to at least get one favor out of the way... I need to go practice some of my magic as it is quite hard to control without practice... though.,.. I could technically practice with other activities with you..."

She would await her answer but her eyes had changed, when they first met she seemed so scared but now she had a lot more fire in her eyes like she was a lot more determined or stronger. She certainly would be hard to break of willpower as someone with her type of fire would never easily give in to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:10 pm

That glare on Victoria’s gaze would be mercilessly crushed and warped into one of hopeless devotion as time would go on. Angelica had the time, she had the strength, the fact that even more as her toes were being sucked it showed that she had the ability to force the other woman to submit. The sheep was an amateur, never having tasted the true pleasures that come from being a mistress, something that Angelica could use to her advantage. While her large toe was being sucked she lightly moved it back and forth as if she was thrusting into the other woman’s moist mouth, a sly smile on her face while her predatory gaze stayed locked onto the fox girl. The blush on her face was a sign of weakness; it was the symbol of her enjoyment, of humiliation, of an opening that she could create time and time again.

As Angelica gazed down into Victoria’s eyes an idea formed in her sadistic head upon hearing the weaker woman’s words, seeing the resistance in her eyes, oh she would train this sheep alright but it wouldn’t be into the wolf that she was. She would beat her down slowly yet surely and put her in her proper place. “That’s a wonderful idea, I would be more than happy to help you practice~” She said in a sweet tone and beautiful smile as she reached out with her foot to gently lift Victoria’s chin, a small sign of her dominance over the other woman as she ever so slightly controlled her sheep’s posture. “Three days ago you were a virgin, never having to have truly tasted the joys of sex or dominance… You are but a fledgling and have yet to see the true potential of life, I shall teach the true meaning of dominance.” She continued on with a confident and smooth tone while her gaze hardened, the smile on her face growing into something more predatory. “Crawl over to my bed and bend over it, the best way to learn is to experience it. The best way how to make someone scream out your name is to feel what they would feel, when you dominated my pet she only responded so well because of all the years in service to me.”
Back to top Go down
Victoria Cruz
A-rank
A-rank

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:29 pm

She listened to her words as her face flushed she had been a virgin three days ago but now she was not she wondered what she meant by the words but her heart was racing so fast. She heard her say to bend over the bed as she gulped and did as told so the only way to learn was to be dominated herself. She was already a little wet thinking about what she meant but she had no idea what the other woman was planning.

"Like... th... this is this what you wanted I... well... I..."

She was quite unsure what to say as she began to close her eyes and wait for whatever was coming She thought back to even a week ago she would have never expected this her the steel dragon slayer being dominated when she was usually the dominant one it felt odd but at the same time very pleasing. She continued to keep her eyes closed waiting to see what would happen would she do something unexpected she was sure she would do something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 am

More blushes, more signs of weakness, this woman would truly be easy prey. As the sheep bent over the bed as she was commanded to and the scent of sexual excitement filled the air Angelica couldn’t help but chuckle softly at her hesitating words. It was a chuckle of amusement of having someone who seemed to hold themselves so highly to be effortlessly brought crashing down to their proper place. It was even easier than when she first started on Misaki, and yet this woman thought she was worthy of being the dominating type. She might as well just give the sheep over to her pet and let her feel what it was like being the bitch of a bitch, that certainly would be interesting to see.

Walking up behind the newest toy she had Angelica lifted her foot to step on her proclaimed waist, pushing down hard to grind her body against the bed while she tilted her head to gaze down indifferently at the woman. “Rule one sheep, speak only when spoken to unless you have been properly trained. It is not the submissive one’s place to speak when they are considered to be on a lower level.” She began while slowly sliding her foot down the woman’s whips and buttocks, her toes slipping under the short maid skirt and pinching her bare flesh underneath.

“Secondly your body does not belong to you, it belongs to your dominator. Whatever they wish to do to it they can, it is not your place to talk about about any and all orders unless you have been deemed worthy enough of the subject to give your input on. You are a beginner, an amateur, you have no idea the true pain or pleasure a body can endure so you have no right to comment on it.” She said yet again in an informative tone of voice, as if she was giving a real lesson. Reaching down with the same foot she slipped it in between the woman’s legs to lift up against her crotch, feeling the wetness already as she snickered. A true submissive person it seemed, far too easy for her tastes. Lifting her foot up she lifted the woman with it along as her body weight caused her to grind down against the soft foot before roughly kicking up, flipping the woman completely to make her land on her back with her head facing Angelica. “Since my maid is doing other duties today you shall be instructed very well on how to pleasure a mistress, how to submit to her and when to take the initiative. You will learn how to read and pleasure the female body while receiving none for yourself unless you do a good enjoy job, in which case you will be rewarded as my pet was… through painful pleasure. If you understand me than ask me to teach you how to become a true dominator while calling me mistress.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Debt(Private Lore)   The Debt(Private Lore) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Debt(Private Lore)
Page 1 of 1