FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

The Mage and the Trap [private] Usicon2
The Mage and the Trap [private] Af5f
free forum The Mage and the Trap [private] Affili10
The Mage and the Trap [private] Lr
The Mage and the Trap [private] AGRPButton The Mage and the Trap [private] Untitled-16
    The Mage and the Trap [private] 35c4p5x
     The Mage and the Trap [private] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

The Mage and the Trap [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Jewel : 2124663

Character sheet
Character Name: Angelica
Magic of character: Requip - The Crimson Mercenary
Mana Bar:
The Mage and the Trap [private] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mage and the Trap [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Mage and the Trap [private] Empty
PostSubject: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Sighing softly to herself Angelica lounged around at the guild’s bar, sipping a glass of fine red wine as she stared off at the waterfall wall in front of her. As usual she was the only one in the guild hall, one of the small handful of guild members that were actually at the guild as she did what she could to pass the time away. Once again her maid had been recruited to clean up the mess that the dragons had made while the guild master was nowhere in sight. There was no one else in the guild that had really caught her attention the entire time she had joined what seemed like decades ago, for all the good things the guild had it severely lacked in interesting people to talk to. Lifting the glass up she downed the last mouthful and set it on the bar table, her amber gaze slipping over the counter at the rows of wine and other alcoholic beverages; however without a bartender to serve her. The last glass she had carried with her from the bedroom before her maid was taken from her, leaving her all alone without a single soul in the entire area to properly entertain her.

“Why did I ever bother joining this guild… I could have a better time at a funeral.” She said to herself with a bored tone while holding the empty glass up, gazing idly into it. Soon the reflection of one of the guild’s newest members shined briefly on the clear glass, causing her to tilt her head as a brief though entered her mind. What was her name, she had only joined a month or two ago… or maybe it was four, time was hard to keep track of when she was traveling from one area to another and spending the rest of the time practically alone. “Katyusha, come over here for a while… I need someone to serve me wine.” She called out without even turning to look over her shoulder at the new girl, simple setting her glass down on the table before resting her chin on the palm of her head. Resting her elbow on the table she looked idly into the waterfall, watching the ever shifting reflection of herself. Spiky crimson hair with a button up dress shirt, black tie, black dress pants and black shoes, at first appearances she looked like a guy that had just come back from either a business meeting or party .
Back to top Go down
Katyusha
D-rank
D-rank
Katyusha

Jewel : 2112004

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:33 am

”Sigh…” it has been a month since coming to this desolate island, a month since he has traded his independence in exchange for a little comfort. Which honestly does very little if he can’t enjoy it. Yes, Katyusha knows he looks incredible in his flower patterned violet kimono. Yes, he realizes his appearance has actually improved since coming to Maelstrom, above the apex he was used to even. The air around the island has turned his skin to a slightly olive, porcelain texture; most likely the miraculous effects of the salt in the air. The wonders living on an island can do for one’s own skin. Katyusha’s even taken to walking barefoot now, barefoot on an island! Most likely not the greatest idea, as the amount of calluses he had to have removed from the soles of his feet can attest to, but the feeling of just letting it free is…is amazing. Even though he must clean them before ever stepping foot into Maelstrom once more, it is worth it.

Yet, the pains of living on an island include, but are not limited to: the low population, the inability to go off the island without a vessel of some kind, and the vegetation! As if these people never heard of authentically edible vegetables before, much less a food that actually came from the earth. It was depressing, for the island and Katyusha. How is he supposed to display his culinary talent without proper ingredients!? Without that, how is he supposed to show off and get Maelstrom’s elite to love him? If even just one of them set their eyes upon him, Katyusha would instantly have his status boosted by just enough to land beloved status. That means a comfortable existence for as long as Katyusha remains lovable. Hopefully at least.

Now? Katyusha lounges around Maelstrom, with little motivation to do anything, little desire to actively improve his situation. When heaven decrees it, he can do nothing but wait until the opportunity arises. Katyusha had performed his regular routine. Wear his kimono, explore the island barefoot, come back and wash his feet, and read. A lazy existence, but relatively comfortable nonetheless. Besides the meticulous attention he paid to braiding his two side bangs, brushing his dark hair until everything was absolutely straight and smooth to the touch, the tender painting of pink onto his lips, and particular attention of any unsightly hairs on his face or body, Katyusha spent his days waiting for an opportunity rise higher than the birds he always saw flying in the sky.

Entering Maelstrom’s bar, long after everyone else had gone, Katyusha had come merely to see if there were any proper ingredients yet. That was what he planned, until he heard his name called at least. ”Oh? Excuse me?” He questioned with a tilt of his head at the source. A redhead, drowning in liquor even; how marvelous, he thought, he was getting ordered around by a stereotypical upstart most likely. And no the best dressed either, just one quick glance up and down from behind, a chair no less. Katyusha was going to serve her wine alright, he was going to serve her wine until she would not remember him leading her to the ocean that is.

Katyusha legs treaded towards the counter, past this drunkard, and behind the counter towards the columns and rows of more alcohol for her pleasure. ”Oh, don’t worry about it missy! I’ll get you nice and drunk in no time!” Katyusha had said that immediately after grabbing a bottle of…red wine? His smile bright as a false sun, his fingers emulating the sign for ok. But it changed when he faced her from the front. Is she, she’s the, besides Maelstrom’s guild master, she is the mightiest mage of Maelstrom! ”I mean, I am so sorry! I had no idea, I didn’t see you, I mean…I…would you like more wine? You look absolutely wonderful today! And your hair, it’s the most gorgeous thing on this island!” A mix of reverence, fear, and opportunity; Katyusha revered her power, he feared her reputation, but he saw an opportunity within her. If he could get her to take him, Katyusha would succeed in this little goal of his.

”Would you like any company tonight? It’s so lonely doing anything alone, am I not correct?” Lowering his body, weakening his voice, heaving his chest as if he were pouting, Katyusha wanted this powerful mage’s infamous urges to take over. As uncomfortable an experience it may be, it will be worth it in the long run. ”Would you like me to give you a little massage?” Though his hands will likely feel crimped and broken in the morrow, Katyusha needs this. Well, he doesn’t need to, but he wants to. It just feels like a need, a very dangerous need that can only be satisfied by risking his own health with a woman known for treating certain people…unhealthily.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
The Mage and the Trap [private] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mage and the Trap [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:37 pm

“Wine, serve, now.” Angelica replied in a commanding tone as she held her empty glass up, her chin resting in the palm of her hand as she continued to stare idly at the waterfall in front of her. At the sound of footsteps approaching she set the glass back down on the table and waited for the woman to attend to the bar, listening to the soothing sounds of the waterfall in the meanwhile. Her amber gaze sliding over to watch the other girl as she looked through the bottles of wine to find the correct one. Chuckling softly at her promise of getting herself drunk, that was likely the last thing most people would want to get her when she was bored out of her mind. “I’ll be looking forward to it.” She replied with a slight smile while her gaze studied the woman up and down. She was cute, very cute, a smile that grew ever closer to a smirk upon seeing the woman’s new reaction. Angelica didn’t expect people to know her face considering she spent so little time around more than a select few people, that along with the fact that there were so few people in the guild at the moment.

Her first impression of the girl was that she was a brown noser and a suck up, something that Angelica enjoyed in people even more so when they were doing it to her. After all who wouldn’t like being fawned over and have their every desire be eagerly accomplished, then again she was far more used to it than other people considering she already had a loyal maid that did whatever she wished when she wished it. “Of course I want more wine, why do you think I called you over here?” She replied while holding up her glass, shaking it lighting to signal the woman to pour it already. Meanwhile her amber gaze continued eyeing the girl up and down, taking in her beauty and figure. She wasn’t as well developed as her maid, but she was still very cute and attractive… the only issue would be if the guild master would get on her case if she decided to play with her tonight. It only seemed fair since Misaki got taken away from her for the evening to clean the guild up.

Lifting the glass of wine up to her lips she slowly sipped it while her gaze slid back up the girl’s body to settle on her eyes, her gaze was calm and steady as she toyed with a few ideas in her head. After a moment she set her glass down and licked her lips, oh this girl was going to be fun. Already offering herself to the wolf, it wouldn’t be as fun to chase her like it was with other people however she would take everything she could from such an eager pet. “Now now you’re a fellow guild member, come… sit in my lap while we talk and drink wine together. Grab yourself a glass and bring a bottle over with you.” She said as she pushed her chair out some and continued watching the meek girl and her pouty lips, watching her like a predator watching its prey.

As the girl came around to the other side of the bar Angelica reached out with her arm and wrapped it around the woman’s waist, pulling her possessively into her own lap. With her left arm wrapped around the girl’s waist she continued to drink the wine with her right hand, enjoying the warmth of the woman’s body pressed against her. “Tell me about yourself first, your likes dislikes, why you decided to join such a lively guild.” She said as her left hand began to idly stroke the woman’s thigh, her hand lightly running up and down her leg.
Back to top Go down
Katyusha
D-rank
D-rank
Katyusha

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

To see such a powerful, beautiful, yet horribly dressed woman was nothing new. To stand meekly, before a woman who could either make him, or literally break him was even more standard; but, to see such a sickening smile on the woman who would be his master somewhat caused Katyusha to lose a sense of a balance, metaphorically causing his heartbeat to hasten, literally causing Katyusha to stumble when he approached her. ”Oh, clumsy me!” Laughing it off as a little accident, Katyusha leaned on the countered, to look at this woman before him so innocently, so purely, when he knew he was not. Katyusha uncorked the bottle so cutely, so difficultly, when he had known how to do it all along; except this one, this one hated him. He proceeded to pour this strange smelling alcohol into his possible future mistress’ glass, keeping his action, his appearance so demure as if he were actively trying to seduce her instead of the way this red headed woman must be used to.

”I hope you like this, I hear people say it has a lovely aroma when you let it sit in your mouth. I think, I’ve never actually tried this style of wine before,” Katyusha revealed to this woman, this powerful woman. As poorly dressed as she is, upon closer inspection, she could very well turn out to be quite the beauty. Unfortunately, the more beautiful they are, the more secret desires they hide. In their public lives, and private interests; hopefully, Katyusha so hoped, she would desire nothing more than a pretty piece of flesh. He can handle that, anymore and…and there may be some severe adjustments in his physiology if he wants to stay alive while by her side.

Standing just as meekly as he should, his hands folded to hide his true intentions, Katyusha looked onwards with a smile; and though he smiled, he panicked in his mind. Her face, her eyes, her lips. This was an animal eyeing its prey, targeting the pieces of meat it wants first. So it begins, once more, once more. And like a little rabbit, he was a prime target. Weaker than her, more timid, smaller, and most likely far slower; but, unlike a true rabbit, he stayed his ground. Katyusha smiled back, pouted his lips, lowered his head, and accepted his fate as her prey. ”Oh, you are so kind, but if it’s alright with you, perhaps we could share a glass,” cheekily pointing to her glass, he wandered over the obstacle that is the counter, dragging his hand past the sturdy wooden surface as if to slow him down. A mere ploy, Katyusha wanted to appear slow, to make her agonize over the wait.

And if it works, he may be able to better negotiate his status with her from a position of strength. Approaching her, slowing down at the last few steps, Katyusha prolonged the approach as much as possible. Averting his gaze, hiding his smile, he covered his mouth with his hand not to hide the gasp he exhaled when she grabbed him like so, but to cover his momentary lapse in character. Lying against her, bottle of comfortably by his side, Katyusha shifted his body to concentrate much of his weight against her chest. Flushing his cheeks himself, releasing a properly timed giggle as if he were thinking about her question, he responded, ”Oh my, this is so sudden miss. But if you’d like to know, I will tell you. Uh uh, it will not be that easy though. I’ll only tell, if you can make me,” he playfully suggested, fully aware that a predator loves nothing more than a chase. A chase she wants, a chase she shall receive. ”And if I can make you tell me, you’ll answer the same questions. Is that to your desire?” Katyusha whispered into her ear, as if to give her a taste of things to come.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Angelica’s gaze followed the woman as she stumbled closer to her, a slight curve to her lips as she watched the woman uncork the bottle while looking so cute. It truly would be a pleasure to play with her properly later on, however that wouldn’t be for some time yet. After all she couldn’t be disturbed while she was having fun, and the other woman’s screams were sure to draw attention if they weren’t coming from her bedroom. Reaching out as her glass was filled she sipped on it before licking her lips at the delicious taste, her amber gaze still locked onto the other as she spoke of the aroma. [color=blue] “That wont do, you have to try some too. Now you’re a fellow guild member, come… sit in my lap while we talk and drink wine together. Grab yourself a glass and bring a bottle over with you.” She said as she pushed her chair out some and continued watching the meek girl and her pouty lips, watching her like a predator watching its prey.

As she continued to eye her newest prey she couldn’t help but get a sense of fear from the other woman, a sense of fear that was well deserved if anyone paid attention to the rumors about her and her desires. Glancing briefly at her glass which she so cheekly suggested they share she had a better idea as he drew closer, reaching out she would pull the other woman into her lap and idly stroke high up on her thigh. “Tell me about yourself first, your likes dislikes, why you decided to join such a lively guild.” She said, entirely patient in her continue ploys to try and stall. Angelica was someone who could chase a pretty for months on end without tiring, the mere seconds that the other one was buying would only cause her more time to look forward to ripping the clothes off her body and devouring her. She kept her pressed against her chest as she lightly sipped her wine; the warmth of the other woman’s body on top of her was pleasant.

At the sound of a giggle she glanced down to her blushing cheeks with a sly smile while listening to her playful voice, a voice that would be hoarse by the time the sun rose tomorrow morning. Leaning down as she leaned up Angelica listened to the whispering, her smile growing more… amused. It was the smile that an alpha wolf had when it was challenged, knowing that the other one had no chance. Taking a sip of the wine she reached up to lightly grip Katyusha’s chin and pull her head back before leaning in to force their lips together. Angelica’s tongue mercilessly invading the other woman’s mouth in a passionate and lust filled kiss as she took control of the situation with the hungry kiss. The taste of the red wine that had been on her lips and tongue now slipping into the other girl’s mouth before she pulled out, one hand now moving higher up on Katysha’s thigh as the other one reached up to grip her hair and lightly pull her head back. Leaning down Angelica quietly whispered into her ear with a sadistic smile.

“I have a better idea dear, you play along and do whatever I say, and I promise that when I choose to make you scream next… it will be in pleasure and not pain~” She said in a voice so sweet and warm it was twisted when coupled with her words, her tongue slowly licking her ear as she further pressed her control of the situation. “Now, what shall it be little one? Everyone else in the guild is asleep, and as you know screams are not something that aren’t out of the ordinary with me living here.”
Back to top Go down
Katyusha
D-rank
D-rank
Katyusha

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm

He felt like he forgot about something, something he should not ever forget while in this woman’s presence. Ever. She was stroking his thigh, good so far. She wanted his flesh now, even if Katyusha was only interested in her status, her power. So distracted as to his seeming success, Katyusha’s ego overcame all sense of self-preservation. Smiling at the powerful woman, rolling his palm on her upper back, back and forth, his pride and success became a source of joy for his continued short bursts of giggles. But Katyusha was too proud, answering her questions with just a little gleam of a smile, and a shy retreat of his chin.

Even as he felt her hand on his chin, Katyusha sensed no danger, his sense of accomplishment having dulled his sense of self-preservation. But when this woman so boldly charged his lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth, Katyusha’s desire to live began to take hold. The rumors, he remembers them now. Rough, she is indeed very rough; if Katyusha were not used to such treatment, he might actually scream in agony and beg her to stop. But he had to endure, he had to let her use him as she saw fit; but most of all, he had to make her want him so much she can’t bear to be away from him. The taste of her tongue, the liquor she has consumed even, felt so pervasive; but Katyusha could do nothing but accept it. This, her actions, is an acceptable consequence of his bold approach.

Releasing a well time whimpered at the pull of his hair, his cheeks burning in a deep red while he awaited his fate. Katyusha’s ears twitched at such a sweet sounding voice for such a homely set of words. ”O-of course! If you didn’t want to play my game, you should have just said so,” Katyusha’s smile began to waver, struggling under the pain of her vice grip; but he held firm, knowing the promise of his degradation to her being more than worth it.

Moving forward, pressing his lips onto her cheeks, Katyusha happily answered her earlier questions, ”I like cooking, really really tall buildings, cold weather believe it or not, and as of right now, you!” His sweet, brown nosing attempts were obvious, not that it mattered. She seemed to like them anyways. ”As for dislikes…I hate boiled eggs!” Come to think of it, despite her violent nature, she is a rather comely looking lady. Increasing in boldness, Katyusha leaned forth and pressed his cheeks against her chest, fully aware of the possible consequences while muffling his final answer, ”And as for why I joined, it’s the best reason of all, I would think. I wanted to live, and if I left, I would die. Good reason, am I right?”

”So, miss,” Katyusha began, ”You like me right? But does your like only extend to girls?” Her reputation, though known to be undiscriminating, it was better to be safe than dead later on. ”Would your liking of someone ever change if you ever found out they weren’t quite a woman, but weren’t quite a man either?” Taking the initiative to hold her so pitifully, Katyusha fully intended to use his favorite ploy: pity for the weak. He is weaker than her, and his quiet, almost sad voice was made to cause said pity. ”Someone like me?” Katyusha finished, his eyes peering up towards this powerful, frightening woman while pressing the center of his pelvis against her thigh. Would she still like him? If she kills him…most likely not.
Back to top Go down
Loreign
S-rank
S-rank
Loreign

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Angelica was almost purring into his ear as she heard his voice quickly submitting to her, at the sound of him whimpering like a beaten puppy. He was a faster learner and that was always enjoyable to play with. “But I just did sweetie~” She replied slyly as she ever so gently kissed his ear before nibbling on it, just enough to inflict some pain but not enough to break skin. Angelica wanted to prod him, toy with him more and make him squirm in her lap. As she felt his lips pressing closer to her cheeks she listened to him speaking while her fingers continued to lightly trail up and down his thigh, thinking of all the wonderful things she could do to such a cute girl. She was a brown noser but who could blame the prey for trying to suck up to the predator, it was in their nature to try any way to get out of harm’s way and survive.

Chuckling softly at his answer of wanting to live she moved her hand up to lightly run her fingers through his hair while letting his cheeks rest against her ample bosom. “true… if you betrayed us now I would most likely be the one sent out to punish you properly, its best if you remain here if you want to continue living.” She replied idly, granted whoever left protection of the guild was free for her to take and even more so if they betray the guild. The worst punishment one could get was to have Angelica ordered by the guild master to ensure the person who caught his wrath suffered, something she excelled at tremendously.

As he spoke next about her sexual preferences she frowned in confusion at what the girl in her lap was saying, working it through her mind as he slowly tried to reveal his secret. Still not quite sure what he meant Angelica idly slipped her left hand down into his pants to openly run it across his groin, caressing his manhood as she let out a low whistle of surprise. “I wouldn’t have expected this of all things…. However…. Something’s off…” She said curiously to herself as she continued to fondly his most intimate area, slightly confused as to why she couldn’t find the other sexual organ that men so often prized and the one that was their biggest weakness. It seemed as if someone had ‘fixed’ her newest attraction, a pitty that she couldn’t do it herself… and yet… so many possibilities as well.

A wicked grin spread across her face as she began to stroke his bare flesh with her hand, her amber gaze looking down to stare at the trap in her lap with a dangerous glint in them. “Oh my, seems like I have gotten my hands on a cute boy for once… and one with such a lovely tool it seems. The one sad thing about every man however is that it’s so annoying to get pregnant by them and having to eat those nasty herbs… however you don’t have that little issue do you dear? Its almost as if… you were made for me to play with... Seems like I will get to know you rather well.” She said slowly with an every growing grin, it was obvious that she was interested in such a beautiful male, one who so strongly resembled a female and was incapable of impregnating females. One could literally see the gears turning in her head of what all she could do with him, of all the fun punishments she could get out of him, of how she could use him as punishments for her maid or tease him endlessly like she did her. The boy had offered himself up to the worst person he could with his body and the moment one saw her grin it was clear that he made a poor choice.
Back to top Go down
Katyusha
D-rank
D-rank
Katyusha

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Katyusha’s feeling good about himself, just a little bit. Alright, he’s feeling very very good about himself. Considering the danger he’s put himself into to get close to this powerful, frightening woman, he’s done mightily well if he dares think so himself. ”Thank you so much for calling me sweety, you’re awfully sweet yourself for saying so,” Katyusha would reply, ”I bet you want to stay here for more reasons than that, hehe,” he would reply ever so cheekily. If she caught him, if he even ran, she would treat him terrible. Torture of the most mental kind, of the most physical…to her satisfaction. Katyusha had long accepted his fate and kept his lot with Maelstrom; therefore, she has nothing to worry about. Her new pet won’t run, she’s the only one he can depend on for now.

In fact, if all goes according to the rumors, she may find him more useful than even the maid she has grown so accustomed to using. ”O-oh! P-please be careful ther-“ he attempted to ask her to watch her hand, her manhandling hands. ”This is so embarrassing!” Katyusha complained, burying his face into Angelica’s bosom shamelessly while he felt her hand playing with one of his most vestigial organs. ”Do you not like…?” Katyusha asked her, whimpering like a frightened little puppy waiting in a little box, hoping for someone to pick it up. But if she could see, if she could feel it somehow, she would know a wicked little gleam in his eye, the widening of his wicked looking smile even while he hugged her tightly, tightening her chest further into his face. ”Please don’t abandon me…” Katyusha pathetically whispered, hoping to seal the last nail in the coffin necessary to make her love him so hopelessly, she would use him and use him until the end of days while he enjoyed her accomplishments as if they were his own.

But he had miscalculated. This isn’t the kind of woman to lose her heart like that. She was the kind to use someone up until they were all dried up. Though Katyusha could not see her face, her words, the way she said them, revealed everything to his perked ears; his heart slowed until it finally froze. Slowly tilting his head upwards, Katyusha could see it, he could see those eyes. ”Is that so? I hope I can make you very happy. Very very happy,” as much as her malice seemingly overwhelmed his own, Katyusha could still see the way out of this never-ending labyrinth he called a life tiresome in Maelstrom. So long as he follows one wall, he will find a better tomorrow, somehow.

”What would you like to do now?” He asked, fully knowing the answer. And already knowing the answer, he steeled himself physically and mentally for the coming onslaught. It will only be another night, he reminded himself. It won’t be that terrible, he prayed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mage and the Trap [private]   The Mage and the Trap [private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mage and the Trap [private]
Page 1 of 1