FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Usicon2
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Af5f
free forum my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Affili10
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Lr
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor AGRPButton my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Untitled-16
    my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor 35c4p5x
     my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 2128759

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Left_bar_bleue300/300my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Empty
PostSubject: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Name: X blade
Type Of Weapon: keyblade
Elemental Alignment: light
Effect: 3 times a thread he can activate the weapons innate power. When activated the blade shoots out a giant beam of light, about the size of a train, the beam goes 50 ft every 3 seconds with the max range being 150 ft. It lasts for a single post.
Range: 6 ft(length of the blade)
Appearance: It has two kingdom key key blades connected at one side for a handle. The blades of the kingdom keys have blue glowing designs coming out from it which goes up to make the blade part of it. The blade is glowing yellow and at the bottom it has a dark keychain in the shape of a heart with two kingdom keys going through it.
Spoiler:

Name: Key to People's Hearts
Elemental Alignment: dark
Effect: The blade sends a dark spear through the tip of the keyblade. The spear moves 30 ft every 2 seconds with 60 ft being the limit of range. The blade can do this 3 times a thread.
Range: 5 ft(length of the blade)
Appearance: It has a black handle with red cross guards. It's blade is black with a pointed end and a anvil like jut out for the key look. to complete it, it has a ridge in between the anvil like jut out and the point.
Spoiler:

Name: Two became one
Elemental Alignment: light(duplicate is dark
Effect: A trail of light follows the blade, doubling the impact 4 times of his choosing
Range: 5 ft(length of the blade)
Appearance: The hilt is checkered black and white with the guard being black with two spikes at the front and back(one spike each side). over the guard are three spikes and the blade itself actually is sharp unlike most keyblades. There is a extended blade part at the end and the back has a bow shape with four spikes alternating from black and white.
Spoiler:

Name: Malacanth's clothing(upgrade from Roxas's armor)
Type Of Armor: Clothing
Effect: it boosts his speed 200%
Protection: none
Appearance: exactly like his original clothing
Spoiler:

Last edited by Malacanth on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2119608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Left_bar_bleue300/300my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

Give a length on hearts blade
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am

i made some changes
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 am

Approveed 1/2
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2134133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:14 am

Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor   my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my free rank up weapons and upgrade to his armor
Page 1 of 1