FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Future Impact training Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Future Impact training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Future Impact training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Future Impact training Usicon2
Future Impact training Af5f
free forum Future Impact training Affili10
Future Impact training Lr
Future Impact training AGRPButton Future Impact training Untitled-16
    Future Impact training 35c4p5x
     Future Impact training Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Future Impact training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2226554

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Future Impact training Left_bar_bleue100/100Future Impact training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Future Impact training Empty
PostSubject: Future Impact training   Future Impact training Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Ren was leaving Magnolia for the first time since she joined Fairy Tail. Though she would not leave very far it was still her first time out the city as a Fairy Tail mage. That was about three days ago.

Now she was at the forest clearing. She had an idea for a new spell, but was not quite sure it would work out. She entered the forest while thinking ' It is not easy having a magic only a handful in the world uses.' She checked her glove again, Ren decided that it would be a good idea to check on it, if somebody found out she once was a dark guild mage it would only make things complicated. putting that outside the glove was fine and else she would restore it with her magic. She walked though the forest seeing a lot of strange plants of which some she did not wanted to know what they are. Ren also saw a lot of animals, she heard some in the forest where aggressive, and according to rumors around town and in the guild they even encountered perverted monkeys. 'I hope I don't meet those, but I don't know if I hope that for me or for those monkeys.' Ren thought. Enough thinking more magic. She decided she went far enough into the forest and looked for something useful to train her new magic on. Ren's attention was drawn by a small seedling on a small open spot in the side of the road. Ren remembered what this can't of magic could hit: anything as long as it was not human or animal and not bigger than the maximum range of the spell. This tiny seedling was perfect. She tried to use her new spell on it and focused on the effect she wanted She wanted and the chosen path of the few she could choose: it to grow a few years older. She felt nothing afterwards and after checking the plant it seemed 1 mm bigger, or was it her imagination. "nope, I am afraid I failed" she quietly said to herself. This failure did not feel bad actually if she failed when she was still in Tartaros she mostly got hit. She thought back then that it was normal to push her body. So she went to do some exercise and tried again. She started doing push-ups. after doing ten of those she went on her back to do ten sit-ups. She did this every now and then so that her body would not become weak. Then she tried using her magic on the seedling again. It was moving again! After checking it seemed just as small as before. She knew it was going to take long. She focused her mind again pointing her hands to the seedling and tried her new spell again. this time however she tried doing it longer and eventually (after fifteen minutes) the plant was big 5 cm bigger. “Yes” Ren shouted. It might seemed strange for such a small chance but this spell worked very fast. Normally she won’t see an chance in her magic from the first day. She rested her power a bit and tried to continued to train. She pointed her hands at the seedling and tried her magic again this time it was growing considerably. Though not yet perfect as it took her again fifteen minutes. ‘may magic is improving bit by bit and at an rate it never did in my own village nor by Tartaros.’ The reason for this she would search out later, right now she wanted to get her spell going so it worked as it should. The sun was almost setting and she did not wanted to be here alone when night fell. She tried her magic again on the small seedling which was bigger but not very big. This time it grow immediately to the maximum length/age this spell allowed. The seedling was now a tree. A small tree but still a tree. She waited a bit because she was tired of the many uses of a new spell at a level she never tried before. Afterwards she started walking back towards the city. Today was a success but not the end of the training. It was one thing for a spell to work as it should, bit it is another thing to use it if you need it in a pinch. When she was halfway she came across another man standing smiling grimly at her and was standing in the middle of a small path. He had red hair and had an average body build. He was wearing a long strange brown robe and a sheathed sword. She did not trusted the man and asked him: “Greetings friend what are you looking for in this late hour.” “you are surrounded, do what we say or you will die” the man said while slowly walking forward to Ren. “Sorry, but I afraid you got the wrong person, and Since when do you surround a person alone?” She did just finished that sentence when Ren noticed a sound of something coming out of bushes behind her. She looked around and another man in the same robes and same sword. He to had an average body build but this man had black hair. Ren understood what they were going on as they both drew their sword and started running in her direction. Ren saw their swords were old things ready to fall apart any moment and thought of something. She waited till both man where in a range of 1 meter off her then she pointed one hand at each sword and shouted Future Impact both swords that where only a few ten centimetres away from cleaving her in pieces not only felled apart but because they already were old they also became dust. The two man changed their faces from smiling to fear. The red haired one shouted to the other one “Jack, this bitch isn’t worth it, she is a mage.” In which Jack answered
“Good idea, John sorry for the inconvenience, miss.” In which Ren responded in turn “Begone, and never let me see your face again, or it won’t be your sword turned to dust.”. The bandits ran both away deeper in the forest and disappeared quickly while Ren thought ‘luckily they did not had magic, This new spell is great. Using her the spell when in combat really made her realise how risky it was what she just did. The spell could not have worked properly which would have meant that she would be cut to pieces. Ren was tired so she left the forest and went home. She would be back tomorrow so she could train a bit more.

So Ren came back the next day. After coming in the point where she encountered the two man yesterday Ren saw this man, he was unarmed and her old friends Jack and John where standing beside him also unarmed, the duo was wearing the same cloths as yesterday and the knew man with brown hair was wearing the same robe, however by his view Ren could see that this man was way stronger as his two friends. Who still seemed to be afraid of Ren. The man with brown hair stepped forward and said: “You there, girl, It seemed you gave my friends yesterday a good match. How about we spar a little here.” Ren did not really trusted the man but his offer was not really bad as she came here to train. So she replied “One on one”? in which the man replied “of course” She somehow knew this fight was not going to be as easy as yesterdays. Ren whispered “Orb of Time”which she almost always used in the begin of a real fight. “lets begin then” the other man shot a missile of ice at her. Ren responded by whispering “Future Impact” She tried to find a possible future path in which the ice would melt. She found one and immediately the ice started to melt. By the time the missile reached her it was long melted. Then she immediately threw her orb and shouted “Time beam” in which it speeded up and flew faster and faster till it made a beam and hit the man in the face. It did not seem to hurt him much cause he did not fall and all he said was “Interesting, you seem to be able to become stronger, for now you would not be able to beat me but come back later” with that he left in the forest again and took his friends with him. ‘what the hell was that’ was Ren’s first thought after she saw the trio leave. She noticed he somehow cut her in her arm while she was fighting. She did not even felt it. The cut was not deep and did not hurt a lot. But it was made without her knowing so she knew that guy was stronger as her. Tired by her small fight she went home to think about this.

1527/1500
Back to top Go down

Future Impact training
Page 1 of 1