FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Training With the Cramp! [Open] Usicon2
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Af5f
free forum Training With the Cramp! [Open] Affili10
Training With the Cramp! [Open] Lr
Training With the Cramp! [Open] AGRPButton Training With the Cramp! [Open] Untitled-16
    Training With the Cramp! [Open] 35c4p5x
     Training With the Cramp! [Open] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Training With the Cramp! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardeur Lumineux
D-rank
D-rank
Ardeur Lumineux

Jewel : 2193900

Training With the Cramp! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:09 pm

It was raining; the wind was blowing harder than ever before. There weren’t a lot of people in Hosenka center. It was probably because of the awkward weather, which was in this town for a lot of days recently. Ard was sitting on the bench, ignoring all the wind and rain drops. He was just a bit sleepy, and this weather didn’t affect him. “This say is going to be so boring. There was no action in Sabertooth recently, geez. I think I have to train again, but it’s boring to be self-trained…” Ard was one of those people, whose will was so strong that they didn’t care about anything else, just what they wanted. He stood up and decided to go to the park. It was quite strange place to train but he was hoping to find someone who can he train with. As he got up, suddenly wild cramp attacked his neck. “Oh sh*t!” He was literally paralyzed. He couldn’t move, his head was hurt, and he had no idea what to do. This pain was quite unpleasant. Thanks god, he learned how to control it; he just couldn’t move a lot with his neck, so he was walking with his head rotated 180⁰ degrees. It was looking really weird; but since there was no people that could see it he had no problem with that stupid look.

It just took him longer to get to the park but he was quite disappointed anyway. There was almost no one, except for some little kids in raincoats who could be useful just in the way of being free hit figurines. He just laughed a bit about this idea, and then he decided to check up area closer. Hosenka Town was really awesome destination, mainly because of its size. Ard never had enough time to check it closer; he knew all the locations but he never saw them to the depth. This was perfect example. This park was larger than he could ever though, which wasn’t bad, he was just lost after the first five minutes. “And now, I can’t train like this. I need to find someone to fix this, but where? Those little brats won’t help me. Hmph, I think I should just train as I am. But why the hell it hurts so much when I try to move my neck. I need a doctor, I guess.” He was quite frustrated. This was one of his really characteristic draws. He did what he wanted to and later after thinking about it he found out it was a bad idea. But it was late now, his neck was hurting so much that he had to sit down screaming from the terrible pain he felt right now. People walking around could see just some freak sitting in despair, screaming like a rock star. But it wasn’t funny, he was in really bad situation, and he could use some person to help him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

Jewel : 2198201

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm

She leaving the Knight boy and his feline companion she went to the park to enjoy the lovely weather. The peace was disturbed by a scream. Frightened she heard the scream again. It sounded like if someone was in pain. She went slowly and carefully to the place where the scream was coming from. She looked at the young man kneeing down to him. "What is the matter do you need help?" she asked softly looking into his eyes and then giving him a childish tender smile. She walked around him see he was holding on to his neck. "Oh my that cramp must hurt. hold still.." she Took his hand away placing her small hand on to it. With a firm grip she massaged it into a circling motion going downward. It hurt more as the cramp itself at first but the pain slowly faded away. As she could tell that the cramp was gone she looked over his shoulder and smiled. "There that mean cramp is away for know but don't go to hard on yourself" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ardeur Lumineux
D-rank
D-rank
Ardeur Lumineux

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Ard has no idea someone is walking to him, but it was good. When she stopped by asking him the question, his frustration just raised bigger. “NO I AM FREAKING FINE SCREAMING JUST FOR FUN.” He shouted. That girl probably noticed what’s wrong, what he liked because she started to massage him. The whole progress of massage was even more painful than the cramp, but when it came to end, he was happy and free again. He stood up and looked at her, she looked quite peaceful. What was interesting, were the sheep ears. It scared him a little. “Are you a sheep?” He asked wondering, and then just threw nice smile. “And sorry for the screaming later, it hurt as hell. You seem to have kind of magic in your hands. I am thankful to you.” He was quite happy because he missed this feeling.

“And by the way, my name is Ardeur Lumineux. I am the Heavenly Mage of the Sabertooth guild. You seem to be new here, don’t you?” He hasn’t seen her yet. He knew a lot of people from the Hosenka Town, but he would be so ashamed if she was living here for the whole life, and he didn’t see her once. “Aaand, do you have any plans to do? You look like someone, who it would be fun to train with. You are mage right?” He was desperate finding someone to train with, and this girl looked really strange. She wasn’t just an ordinary girl; she had to be a mage. He knew only one thing for sure, and that was if she is mage, she isn’t from the Sabertooth. Now, he was just hoping she is not from the Fairy Tail, or he would be ashamed that someone from cheap guild saved him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:40 pm

She seen is baffeled face expresion and looked at her head piece. A Small giggled slipped out of her lips while she asked her that question. "Know I am not a sheep but I like sheep and other cute things. " she still said with a smile. "It is no problem I understand the pain of having a cramp." As he introduced himself she curtsied and looked to him. "My name is Alice Aurora Dawn I am a celestial spirit key holder. I have no guild and I am on a journey to start my own path." she told him with her soft slumbery voice.
What was odd on the stranger were is obsession of being stronger. She nodded though. A Small training for the day would do herself and her Spirits well. But from the fight outside of the town wore her out. "I would love to but on the journey here there were some evil mages. I had to defend my friends wel as you think my keys and used up my magic. I first need some rest. I do hope you don't minde right Ardeur?"
Back to top Go down
Ardeur Lumineux
D-rank
D-rank
Ardeur Lumineux

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:45 am

Good, she is not Fairy Tail. But would she be able to stand in the Sabertooth? I am really not so sure about her. She seems to be really nice, that’s going to be hell. In Ard’s head there was some strange monologue going on. He was just smiling, and listening to her. “Oh so, Celestial Spirits? I heard they are really rare. There are twelve of them? Which ones do you have?” He was really curious about magic, because it was one of the things that Ard was keen on. “Maybe one day, you can join my guild, Sabertooth. There are a lot of strong mages there. Maybe you would fit.” When he stopped talking, he thought the same as her. He didn’t want to train straight away. First he wanted to get to know her little bit more. “What about going into the café near here? I think that could be good, of course I am the one who’s inviting.” He smiled at her, and didn’t wait for the reply, he just started walking, hoping she will follow him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:40 am

She looked at him and smiled. "Actually as I heard 13. The 13th is though unknown and probably I mere childs fable. I do have some keys." She looked at him and winked. Laying her pointer in front of her candycoten colored lips. "But I am not going to tell you which. We are going to train so it is actually good to not know your oponents magic. You must always be prepared for the worse and best." She told him softly. "It is what my father had taught me throughout the years." She looked over to him. "Sabertooth? I never heard of them but it sounds like a tigerlike creature. Don't really know if I would fit or be interreseted." She said. Only has she heard the word café her eyes started to twinkle and shine. You guessed it café has alot of pasteries and that was Alice' true passion. Eating sweets. "I would be glad to join along. Could I probably have chocolate cake and black tea?" Alice went on to his side being happy as a small little child getting what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ardeur Lumineux
D-rank
D-rank
Ardeur Lumineux

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:53 am

When she decided to follow him, he just smiled. This smile wasn’t just an ordinary smile. It was more like envy smile, but then it went off and he just listened to here again. “Thirteen keys? How could that be, when there are only twelve signs of Zodiac? I bet that thirteenth key has to be so overpowered. But never mind you have some good strategy; it will be more fair if we won’t know anything about each other’s abilities.” Then he just continued. There it was, her childish side started to appear. It was something strange and he didn’t like it. It was like he is taking care of a child. He could do nothing about it, he just had some annoying face. When they finally got to the café, Ard went straight to the corner table for two people. They both sat there and then the waitress came. “Hm, I would like smoothie drink. What about you Alice?” He asked thinking about his choice of drink. The waitress waited until Alice ordered something and then went away. “So, where do you come from, and actually what are you doing in Hosenka Town. Or you are born here?” He was wondering, because she seemed really mysterious, cute and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:19 am

She Looked at the Card and was so happy of the Choices. "I would have a Black tea with a chocolate cake ehm the strawbeery one too pls!" She had a sweet tooth. As The Cake and the drinks came she started eating first the chocolate cake over seeing the frosting that went on to her cheel. Quite wondered he asked him. "I lived not to far away from Clover town. My Father is a Man from the Blue Pegasues guild just like my mother. I was also born there. And what about you Ardeur " She said following in with a question. Listening to his life she continued eating the cake as she took a sip from her tea.
Back to top Go down
Ardeur Lumineux
D-rank
D-rank
Ardeur Lumineux

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

“So maybe the Blue Pegasus will be the right guild up for you.” As he said it, the waitress brought the stuff they ordered. Ardeur just happily took the smoothie and started drinking slowly. “I was born here, in the Hosenka Town. My father was same as me, the mage of the Sabertooth. But since my mother’s job, we had to move to separated area. I was living there for a long time, but then… My mother got killed by tornado, and I left with my father. He couldn’t handle the situation, and I felt like I was wasting my time there… So I left to join the Sabertooth and bring back my father’s name. He taught me the kind of magic he had, and well he had to leave the Sabertooth. Now I am in Sabertooth, enjoying the time and trying to become stronger.” He drinks another bit of the smoothie and then continued talking. “Now you know all about my life; quite funny, isn’t it? I met you just an hour ago. Tell me something more about yourself, Alice.” Then he smiled. He wanted this to be some epic conversation, she looked nice, and Ard was thinking about changing his opinion on really nice people.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm

"My Mother got killed by a dark guild. They attacked me too but I remember little because everything faded to black. I somehow survived with bruises and scratches. I wanted to find my own path because the murder of my mother took alot to me and I changed little." He Face expression changed with the thought of dark guild "When I find the Murder of my mother I will show them no mercy like they did to her..." She said. The Face looked abit more mature and seductive than innocent and cute like before. That though changed. "But it was hard my Father did not want to let me go but I felt Blue pegasues wasn't really home to me you understand what I mean? You story is very interresting Adeur and you are very polite." She finished the cakes and started drinking like a formal lady her Tea. "Oh yeah what is also known that make you think I was a sheep is I like sheep alot.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With the Cramp! [Open]   Training With the Cramp! [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training With the Cramp! [Open]
Page 1 of 1