FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Usicon2
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Af5f
free forum Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Affili10
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Lr
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) AGRPButton Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Untitled-16
    Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) 35c4p5x
     Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Jewel : 2140266

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 pm

The tournament....word of it had quickly spread throughout Fiore. As a result, numerous mages, both guildless and guilded, had signed up for a chance at glory. Nix herself had also signed up, though initially she hadn't wanted to be bothered. That changed when Jiemma himself demanded that any mage who considered themselves Sabertooth enter the tournament and win...or be excommunicated. The idea of being kicked out of the guild didn't bother Nix, what had convinced her to sign up had been that Jiemma had demanded it. That was reason enough for her, she would do whatever it took to impress him, regardless of how it affected her. As it currently stood, Nix found herself sitting atop a barb of violet ice just outside the city gates. Crossing her legs and folding her arms, she let out an impatient sigh, causing the temperature to drop in her immediate area. The day before, she had been approached by a mage named Samael and invited to travel to Era with him. The time had been agreed upon when they would meet and depart...but he was late. A low, angered growl escaped Nix' lips, the temperature beginning to drop more, to the point where the plant life around her began to freeze and die off.

"I don't like....being kept waiting. I will have to discuss this with him when he arrives....provided I don't just end him on sight." She said quietly.

Word count- 236/3000
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2182309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Samael had awoken with plenty of time to get to Nix early. Sadly, he had been tracked to Magnolia after being spotted in Oak Town. Those hunting his bounty from Bosco decided to strike. While he was standing in front of the mirror, brushing his teeth two men kicked down his door at the inn he was staying. Both of them had a weighted bag and rope with them. Apparently they had intended to catch Sam asleep and take him by surprise.

Sam dropped his tooth bush in the sink and turned to face the men with an angry hiss. A brief fight followed. Their mundane weaponry and failed surprise attack was no match for his 'Bone Lord' spell. Granted he got a little carried away and damaged some of the furniture in the process. Rather than stick around to pay for it, he tied up and left the two unconscious attackers in his room, grabbed his stuff, and ran. As he was tying them up though, he had found a card on them with the same symbol as was on his neck.

. . .

Samael came running to the place where they were supposed to meet, completely ignoring her disposition. He had his harness-like straps in his hand with his pants belt undone. He sounded in a rush as he spoke, "Sorry, I got held up, sort of literally." He looked a little uneasy about something.

He glanced back from where he ran. "We should leave.. Now? Please?"

He finished buckling his belt and slid on the white and black straps over his chest. The tattoo on his neck had a very faint glow to it that was hard to see in the daylight.

(( 286 Words, 286 + 236 = 522/3000
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Nix glowered at Samael before hopping down from the barb of ice. She delivered a brief chip to it with her heel, causing it to crack them crumble away completely. She stepped up to him, pressing her finger into his chest and causing violet ice to slowly begin to spread outward from her finger.

"Listen well, boy, I have very little patience and I don't like being kept waiting. It doesn't matter what you had going on, next time be on time." She warned then dropped her hand and turned away, heading off down the road. "We've wasted enough time, let's go." She added curtly. Their trip was already off to a bad start and she would not allow it to get worse....her patience had altogether run out. In a matter of seconds, her mood had gone from passive to calm anger. And when Nix was in that mood, it didn't end well for those around her. "I have no particular interest....but why were you late?" She questioned.

Word count- 681/3000
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

Sam fastened the straps on his harness and looked up at the approaching angry Nix with an expression that conveyed that he really did not care for your tough girl routine right now.
Sam looked down at her finger on his chest and just gave her a disinterested defiant face. He brushed her finger and ice from his chest and walked ahead past her. "Then stop wasting more time touching me..." Sam quickly walked past her, seeming a little annoyed himself that Nix had gone to the added trouble of being an unconcerned prude.

While he wasn't that thrilled about what happened earlier today, it's not the first time that he's been hunted. It was way worse in Bosco where the law enforcement themselves would be on the look out for him. Sam took the card out that had the same symbol as the one on his neck and ripped it to pieces. His tattoo stopped glowing. He tossed the card scraps in the air and let them blow away

He didn't particularly want to talk to Nix after she had just determined that she would be as abrasive as possible, but he guessed he owed her some sort of explanation. "I was up early to come meet you, but the door of my room at the inn I was staying at was kicked down by two people. They looked like they intended to kidnap me, not that it is any concern of yours that it was their fault I was late." He scoffed.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and continued trudging onward. He was rather disappointed that his traveling companion was just some ice-queen, literally it seems. He sighed and looked to Nix as he walked, trying to just let it go for now. He had a long walk ahead of himself with this person. It won't do them any good to be pissed off at each other the whole way.

(( 681 + 324 = 1005 / 3000
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 am

Nix cocked an eyebrow at Samael then turned to look at him as they walked. So he had been attacked on his way to meet with her....and apparently his assailants had intended to kidnap him. Admittedly, that would have been bothersome, as she would have most likely had to go out of her way to look for him and subsequently save him. But it appeared that Samael was a capable mage, as he had escaped his attackers and for the most part appeared to be unscathed. Her previous scowl was replaced briefly by an impressed smirk before her face became stoic and disinterested.

"I see....how interesting. There was something else I had a question about...." She paused as she looked forward again. "That card you tore up....it must have some significance. I noticed a bit of glow on your neck prior to you destroying the card. I trust it has something to do with that?" She asked curiously. They had just passed through Hargeon, so there was still plenty of time for him to tell his story. It was rare that Nix showed interest in someone outside of Sabertooth, especially if said someone was not her opponent in a fight. Perhaps it was because he was one of the few people who actually stood up to her, rather than cowered and apologized....though she would have liked that option as well. In any case, she was interested to know just what kind of past he had endured. "You don't look to be harmed, so I assume you are a competent mage. Is there a bounty on your head I should know about, boy?" She asked, speaking with a tone that an elder sibling would take with their younger sibling. Then an idea came to her: if Samael had foiled his attackers back in Magnolia, then the chances were high that they would attempt to attack again. This would mean that Nix would have to make use of her magic prior to the tournament, something she wasn't exactly fond of. As a result, she stopped in her tracks while placing a hand on Samael's shoulder, her grip firm and her touch carrying a slight chill. "Those attackers that came after you in Magnolia....how determined are they to get you back? Will they send more after you? Just what did you do to have them after you, boy?" She asked while folding her arms. The last thing she needed was having to fight someone else's battle, especially someone who she had barely known for a whole day.

Word count- 1429/3000
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:02 am

Sam had been pretty quiet on the walk after leaving Magnolia. He mostly just wasn't sure if he should say anything to Nix while she was annoyed at him. He was pretty used to traveling in silence, but the added foot steps on Nix nearby was a pleasant noise and comforting in it's own way. Maybe Nix will get over it later.

. . .

Samael stopped a moment as she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Will they come after me? Probably, but that is why I wanted to find a guild to join." He rubbed he mark on his neck. Sam guessed she doesn't seem like the kind of person who has completely forsaken themselves for the sake of money. "This is the mark of the noble house that I was a slave to in Bosco. Apparently they're offering a reward for returned slaves or something like that and issue these tracking cards. When the card is nearby a slave, both the mark and the card glow. That is all I can tell from my encounters."

Sam turned slightly to face Nix. "The bounty request is sort of like your Guild jobs; if people keep disappearing who come to fine me, I am sure they will take the hint that I am a loss for them to pursue." He gives a somewhat dark look at the mention of people 'disappearing'. "I am not going back." Sam gives Nix a determined stare, seeming rather stern about the topic.

Sam shrugs off your hand from his shoulder and takes a deep breath in to try and chill off. Talking about himself always got him worked up. "Hopefully you have stronger ethics than to try and turn me in." He watches her for her response. As much as he would hate to have to fight or flee from Nix, he would MUCH rather miss the tournament than end up in chains again.

(( 1429 + 318 = 1747/3000 words
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:24 am

For once, Nix actually smiled for a reason other than causing pain to someone. Samael had shown great determination and resolve. Though Nix couldn't relate to living as a slave, she was still aware of the hardship it was. It would seem that her traveling companion had grown on her. She chuckled slightly as she began walking again, once again catching up to him.

"No, boy, I won't turn you in. That would be too much of a hassle for me and to be quite frank, I'd rather not get involved with matters of slavery....at least in this context. Listen boy..." She paused as she looked forward. "I'm not completely aware of your circumstances, and perhaps that may be best. But it seems like you have some strength in you. My guild....Sabertooth....we accept strength such as I mentioned. It is what our guild is built upon. Failure would not be an option. As such..." She turned to look at him, a slight grin on her face. "If you are serious about wanting to join a guild, may I suggest Sabertooth?" She inquired then turned her attention ahead of them once more. Just ahead, the hilltop city of Era, specifically the Magic Council building, rose on the horizon. "Well, it would seem that we have arrived. This trip may have started off bad....but I think I've grown fond of you, boy. You can give me your answer to my question after the tournament. I rarely do this....but good luck, perhaps we will meet in battle. I look forward to seeing your magic at work, farewell." She said, walking past him and briefly placing a hand on his shoulder before passing through the gates of the city. Despite her recently discovered fondness for Samael, Nix was aware that if they met in battle during the tournament, she would have to show no mercy. She glanced back over her shoulder briefly then looked forward again. It would just have to be something she dealt with when it came to it.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)   Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Bound (Magnolia to Era/Open)
Page 1 of 1