FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Tournament Hotel Pool Usicon2
Tournament Hotel Pool Af5f
free forum Tournament Hotel Pool Affili10
Tournament Hotel Pool Lr
Tournament Hotel Pool AGRPButton Tournament Hotel Pool Untitled-16
    Tournament Hotel Pool 35c4p5x
     Tournament Hotel Pool Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Tournament Hotel Pool

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2174809

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Tournament Hotel Pool Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament Hotel Pool Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tournament Hotel Pool Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Samael wandered out to the Pool. The body of water was shaped like three hearts side by side. Many children, their parents, and other hotel-goers were all in the pool. The noisy, but open air locale was littered with plants of all sorts to aesthetically please the nose and eyes. Sam took a deep breath in and out, expecting to smell flowers and maybe chlorine. Instead he just smelt tanning lotion and nachos, not that he really cared.

Sam wanders up and grabs a seat, putting his towel on a chair. More than a few people were staring. Some because he was at the tournament, some because they thought that he looked like he ate small children. With his Towel placed out on the lounge chair. He walked over to the pool and dove right into the deep end. The chill of the water on his scales made him shiver, but this just felt oddly 'right'. He floated in the pool on his back and slithered his tail to propel himself around the pool at a leisurely pace, not minding the motions of others nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

Jewel : 2167008

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Kiba run through the lobby of the hotel and found signs that indicated a near pool. He was excited to have dip after all the pain that was from traveling in his feet. His feet were in a lot of pain. He walked through the door and noticed a lot of people had a scared look on their face. "What have you never seen a talking cat before?!?" Kiba lifted his shirt off his body revealing his six pack and toned body. He flexed for the people around the pool and dropped Wattz on the side of the pool. Kiba jumped into the pool and noticed a dark floating object and looked at Wattz.

"Hey Wattz go jump on that raft to stay dry!" Wattz flew on top of the dark raft and quickly figured that it was a weird feeling raft. Wattz clung on to the dark object as it floated around the pool. Kiba made sure not to let his power get the best of him and shock the pool. He dove deep into the water and as he came back up from the water he noticed that raft was not a raft at all. It was an alligator. "Wattz get off that thing!"
"But Kiba it is sooo comfy" Wattz rolled on his back as the alligator kept moving.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Tournament Hotel Pool Left_bar_bleue100/100Tournament Hotel Pool Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Samael was practically asleep in the pool, pretty naturally floating in the pool. He opened his eyes as something landed on his stomach after hearing a rather loud 'splash' in the pool. Seeing it was one of those Cat things that he's seen with that Mage at Fairy Tail, Sam just sorta stared at it for a moment since it seemed comfortable. He gave a big wide yawn, having been pretty lax in his motions about the pool. Sam lifted a large, clawed, scaly hand from the water and goes to poke the talking cat gently. "Hello. You must be with a Mage." He grinned, all those sharp teeth glittering in the sunlight in front of Kiba's fluffy little snack friend.

Not wanting to get the cat wet, he stayed floating for now in the hopes for a less erratic response than he was likely to receive.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Kiba started to swim towards the alligator man. Once he rose up to show his teeth to Wattz, his eyes grew huge! "You aren't a raft! You are a fish! Let me eat you!" Wattz began to nibble on the alligator's belly. Kiba then poked the alligator man's head. "Ahhhh Yeah I'm Kiba Kizaro, the Flash of Raven Tail, and thats Wattz, the thunder of Raven Tail. Nice to meet ya. We are mages in the tournament." Kiba floated on his back and Wattz sprouted wings a flew above the pool. His wings grazed the water as he dove near Kiba, but did not dive his whole body in the pool.

"So are you in this tournament or is this like a home for you or something? What's your name? Do you like Fish?!?!?!?!" Wattz flew above the alligator hoping that he was a vegetarian or at least that he wasn't hungry for a yellow furry snack.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:02 am

Samael seemed a little disappointed that he was called a fish. "I'm not a fish... I don't have gills." He rubbed his head as it was poked by Kiba. "Ah, I figured you must be somewhere nearby." Sam arched his back and 'dove' backwards into the water from his floating position now that Waltz was off of him. Sam's whole body followed him in the partially underwater back flip, with his tail slapping into the surface of the water after him before he stood in the pool.

"My name is Samael. Nice to bump into a tournament mage. I am also in the tournament. No, I do not live here. Fish is as good as anything else I suppose." Sam did not have the particular luxury of being a picky eater, though it did make him think about going to check out this 'buffet' thing that the hotel had. "Did you already have your first fight? Mine was a no-show."
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2128592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 am

Yawning, a young woman lazily made her way to the pool area, a book clutched her hand by her side. It was a lengthy novel, something few people in Lamia Scale seemed interested in, let alone the entire mage community. They just don't know what they're missing, she thought, another yawn escaping her. She had been at the hotel for about one day now, and she was waiting for her match to start. Clicking her teeth, she dismissed the thoughts of all fighting. Don't think about it. Remain calm. You can knock some teeth out later.

A shiver shook her body for an instant, and then she exited the hotel hallway and found herself in bright sunlight. She resisted the urge to glare at the passing children and bumped into one instead, knocking the toddler into the awaiting waters. Much better alternative, she mused, delight making her eyes sparkle. As the child came sputtering to the surface, she saw a worried mother rush over.

"Hn." Her ponytail swished as she turned away and walked towards another pool area. A flash caught her eye, and she saw a yellow cat skimming the watery surface. Cat? Blinking, she noticed the darkened figure sliding through the water and some man floating nearby. Maybe that adorable fluff ball will claw their eyes out... She scooted to the edge of the pool and sat down, sticking her feet in. The book lay by her side, and she leaned back on her palms, watching the people around her interact with one another.

Let's see if these fools can keep me entertained...
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am

Kiba was looking around the pool. He started to flex to show to Sam. He was about to tell a lie but white lies are no big deal right??? "Yeah I won my battle really quickly actually. One hit K.O. One punch to the guys jaw and he was out. I guess I was training too hard for this tournament. Everyone should forfeit if they have to face my power! That sucks that you didn't have fight though, I just felt the glory of battle run through my body." Kiba put his arms behind his head to show a rather relaxed and cocky look and looked for possible ladies laying by the pool. And Bingo. He spotted a girl and wow was she pretty. She had a book with her which was strange to Kiba. Pools were for swimming not for reading.

Wattz's ears perked up. He flew and landed on Kiba's head. "Kiba I don't remember that part! I remember that the guy did not show up and you did not train for this at all. Did you fall and hurt your head or something or do you need more fish because I need more fish. Oh I wish this pool had some fish in it, but all it had was a Samuel." Kiba glared at Wattz and swatted him away. Wattz flew away was doing loops around the pool. He was so focused on flying he didn't notice that he was heading head first into the girls lap.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:44 am

Samael stood up strait in the pool and stretched his arms upward over his head. He looked down at Kiba, since he was almost a foot taller than the braggart, as the lie was told before resting his arms behind his head. He shrugged after Kiba was done. "My name or presence alone was apparently enough to deter my opponent, in that case."

Sam smirks a little and then follows Kiba's gaze to Eve. His expression changed, having remembered her from somewhere. He hopes she wasn't in Oak town at the time, because he doesn't remember talking to anyone like that at Shirotsumi or Magnolia other than Nix. Sam decides to wave to Eve, maybe she'll recognize him.. then again he's not exactly the most forgettable face. Sam then responds to Waltz. "It's Samael. Sam-a-el"
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2128592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 am

Eve, seeing the dark figure emerge from the water, involuntarily froze. She watched the alligator for a few seconds, unblinking, as a memory surged through her. It can't be him... Once he waved, however, she was certain. Is is him... Sucking in a breath, she was about to pull herself out of the water and walk closer to him when a certain yellow fluffball landed in her lap with a smack. She topped backwards, a girlish Kyaaa! escaping her as she did so.

The world seemed to swirl around her for a minute or so, and she allowed herself to lie there to regain her senses. What the hell was that? Blinking, she slowly sat up, looking down to find the cat she'd seen earlier on her lap. "Err..." She instinctively reached out to pet the cat, but hesitated at the last second, her hand hovering behind the cat's head. Her violet eyes flickered to the two mages in the water, and after sending a stony look to the alligator-man-thing, she turned her gaze to the one beside him - the smaller one with triangle-looking marks on his face. "Is this thing yours?" she asked, pointing to the cat. This adorable kitty? she mentally added, resisting the urge to smother the cat in a squeezing hug.

Suddenly, a volleyball came out of nowhere and hit Eve square in the back, sending the woman flying headfirst into the pool, the cat being sucked in with her.
Back to top Go down
Crow
B-rank
B-rank
Crow

Jewel : 2165100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character: E.O.N.E
Mana Bar:
Tournament Hotel Pool Left_bar_bleue200/200Tournament Hotel Pool Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am

Jaycalyn wasn't apart of Raven Tail for very long, but even before then he wasn't the type to follow rules to the point. He was a spectator at this massive tournament, because of his ties to Mugen and his master Gouken he couldn't join it. But not only that, he was planning on doing it anyway he just missed the deadline dates. Of course he was pissed off, as he loved a good fight but he would like to sit back and watch for now. Analyzing people from his guild and other power houses that guilds had. Knowing where he stood in the power levels, truth be told JD was feeling pretty low but this only gave him a grin. He would enjoy his rise up in power.

After some of the fights were over, and night came upon them. JD decided he wanted to meet some of these guys in person. Of course spectators weren't allowed in the hotel rooms with the competitors, but JD was a law breaker at heart. Being raised to do, by his own master. It was middle evening when JD made his move, with a quick movement swept by the guards eyes as he entered the hotel. His pace was fast and fluid but his posture at ease, he looked like a mage and he was one so perhaps he could fool the guards that way just walking among them. There were others in the hotel, perhaps ones that already paid for rooms and had ID's. He saw some young women in bathing suits heading in the pool direction. It was only manly instinct to follow and enjoy the view. But he was being cautious, he spotted one guard from earlier and quickly activated his sensing spell. So when the guard got near by JD could hide somewhere else.

After following the pace of the girls, his sensing went off the guard was turning a corner right behind him, JD moved quickly but causally into a open room next to him. Avoiding the guards sight. The room he was im had a fairly rich looking guy in it, JD smirled and cracked his knuckles looking at him and his swimming trunks.

Within the next few moments, JD walked out in different look. Swimming trunks, now shirt showing off his ripped slender frame, and all his tattoos. Of course he still had his head phones and mp3 with him. JD flashed the guys ID card with a wide smile to a passing guard fooling him. After that JD made his way to the hotel pool.

He saw a couple of people their, a young man about his age, a girl who looked around his age aswell. And the Alligator man, he had seen them all before, but he hasn't seen any of them fight. His head phones were playing a loud rock tune, and his hands were in his pockets. He recognized Kiba from the guild, although they never really spoke much. But the volleyball that hit the girl in the head caught JD off guard.

He quickly took the ball and threw it right in the guy's face hard. "Watch that will ya!" he yelled over to them. The boy's playing volley ball were gesturing ok and JD even heard some sorrys from over there.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Nix
C-rank
C-rank
Desdemona Nix

Jewel : 2132766

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am

With a forceful bang, Nix threw open the door of her hotel room and stormed in. She had initially gotten over the fact that her match had been uneventful, but during her walk back to the hotel she had begun to think about it again and her anger had returned. The temperature in the room dropped considerably, to the point where violet frost began to gather on the furniture and walls.

"Such a waste of time! To think I signed up for this ruse thinking I would get to....ugh!" She raged then stomped her foot, causing a small wave of ice barbs to radiate out from her foot's point of impact. Nix looked down at the ice then sighed and folded her arms, attempting to calm down. As she did so, the room's temperature returned to a somewhat normal level. "Well, I suppose it was just the first round, perhaps all of the rabble has been eliminated. In any case...." She paused as she made her way towards the balcony, stepping out onto it and looking out over the city. "It seems I have some free time until the next match drawings are made....what to do?" She pondered, crossing her arms over the railing and leaning down. She raised her head slightly as a thought came to her: the brochures for the hotel had mentioned a large outdoor pool. Perhaps she could go there to relax and forget about her first match. Her mind made up, Nix turned and walked back into her room. She changed into a slightly more modest than usual bikini, though it would still be enough to garner a fair amount of attention. She then grabbed one of the larger towels from the bathroom then made her way towards the pool. Along the way, she met several other mages and citizens that congratulated her on her victory....each were met by a cold glare or ignored entirely. Upon reaching the pool, she noticed that there was quite a few people already present, many of them mages. Looking towards the pool, she spotted two in particular who were quite familiar. A slight grin spread across Nix' face as she tossed her towel onto a nearby pool lounge chair. The two in question, Kiba and Samael, had not noticed her yet. She walked to the edge of the pool and continued out onto the water. As her foot touched the water's surface, a film of ice formed under her. She continued towards the two, effectively walking along a path of ice that broke away and melted after each step. Soon she was directly behind Samael. She kneeled down and leaned towards him, supporting her weight on the balls of her feet and crossing her arms over her knees.

"Hello again, Sammy boy, did you miss me?" She mused in a low tone before moving away. A small ice floe formed beneath her on the water as she sat down and crossed her legs, using the small sheet of ice as a pool float. Despite the amount of ice that had been created throughout this display, it seemed that little else except the immediate areas she had interacted with were affected by the cold necessary to create the ice. The surrounding area as well as the pool remained warm and pleasant. Even the ice beneath Nix wasn't all that cold, a feat which gave silent praise to Nix' level of control over her magic. She then looked at Kiba, her grin still present. "Hello again, speedy." She greeted with a wink before leaning back, supporting her weight on her hands and slowly trailing her leg through the water as she swayed her foot. "So then, since the two of you are still here I assume your matches were in your favor? As expected." She remarked. Glancing away from the two of them, she spotted a young girl in a hat making her way out of the pool. Nix raised an eyebrow at this peculiar sight....not many people wore hats to the pool, not the kind this girl was wearing, at least. She then saw another young man throw a volleyball at another group and berate them, apparently it had been their fault the girl had been knocked into the pool. Nix seemed to disregard the two until she spotted Kiba's Exceed, Wattz, climbing out of the pool alongside the girl. He must have gotten knocked in with her. A low chuckle escaped Nix' lips then she turned her attention back to Kiba and Samael. "So then, were your matches interesting?" She questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Samael was about to turn and help Eve who had fallen into the pool when he felt a chill up his spine. He turned his head and looked at Nix with one green eye. "It's just Sam or Samael.. Not Sammy." He responded before wading through the pool to go aid Eve if she needed it. Seeing as Eve and Waltz managed to get themselves out of the pool by themselves, he turned to face Nix and leaned against the barrier of the pool. Sam's gaze rested on Kiba for a short while as he thought about what Nix called him.. 'speedy'. Timing will be important if I have to fight Kiba perhaps?

Sam shruged and shook his head to Nix. "My competition never showed up." He may not have been too proud of his 'win' but he was honest at least. He sighed and lazily rest one hand on his stomach as he sorta float/slouches against the wall. "I wonder if they have food out near the pool..." Sam thought out loud. He wasn't too concerned with much else going on around him. He was having a great day of just relaxing and enjoying a life he'll probably never get to experience again.

Determined to enjoy his time at a nice place, he climbs out of the pool and waves goodbye to those at the pool. He would head back to his room to get dressed in dry clothes before heading out to explore Era and get lunch.

(Exiting, it's been several weeks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Hotel Pool   Tournament Hotel Pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Hotel Pool
Page 1 of 1