FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Usicon2
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Af5f
free forum A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Affili10
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Lr
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) AGRPButton A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Untitled-16
    A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) 35c4p5x
     A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2128592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 pm

This guy better appear before I lose what little patience I have...

Cracking her knuckles, Eve stood in front of a large tree and glared at the dark recesses of the forest. She had been there for about 30 minutes now, and her impatience was growing with each second that ticked by. Every few minutes she'd either tap her foot or kick the dirt beneath her feet. And if he doesn't... A vein pulsed in her forehead, and she fought to keep her cool. "He'll be here," she muttered, leaning back against the tree.

The area around her was your average dense forest; trees about 5 or 10 feet apart, a lot of dirt on the ground, some grass peeking out in certain spots, underbrush ready to tear people's clothing... And the sunlight was blocked by the canopy above, so the place seemed to glow with daylight. There weren't any shadows, but if one were looking into the distance, all they would see were trees. Lots of trees.

I wouldn't even be here if the man knew when he'd lost a simple game. It was easy to tell, really. The game was your average little card trick - no need to get too worked up over it or spend too much money betting. But nooo, this guy had to come along and screw Eve over.

"It was a tie!"

"Like hell is was! I clearly won the bet, so back off!" Eve reached for the tiny pile of jewels on the wooden box, but the man mirrored her movements. Their hands touched the money at the exact same moment, and each gave the other a look. Eve's was full of disgust, but she didn't care to note what the other's was full of. "Give me my jewels," she demanded, holding his steady gaze.

The man refused, of course, stating that the money was his since he won the bet and beat the game fair and square. Eve, knowing for a fact that she actually won, refuted his claims and tried to take the money again. But the man was persistent; to settle the argument, he suggested they each take half of the jewels and sort things out through a battle. Eve, not wanting to stay in the dimmed alley any longer, reluctantly agreed and set the time and place.

"And now he's late," she hissed, slamming her fist into the tree's rough bark. She quickly pulled back, however, as she really wasn't that physically strong and didn't have a high pain tolerance. "Bloody hell!" Biting her lip, she resisted crying out and simply held her throbbing hand, praying to the heavens that the wasn't near enough to see that. She took a deep breath and forced herself to look collected. Stay calm. Don't attack in anger. Play nicely.

She scoffed, ruling out that last idea. Play nicely, my ass. This guy is going down.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

Jewel : 2167008

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Kiba stumbled into the woods with no shirt on as usual. Wattz laid down on top of kiba's head in sleepy trance. I guess this what someone would call a small cat nap. His yellow fur started to stick up due to the static electricity that came off just by touching. Kiba, recovering from his hangover, didn't remember much from the previous night. But one thing lingered in his mind more than anything. Her eyes. The beautiful shade of purple that reminded kiba of peaceful time of sunset. It lingered in his head unlike anything he ever experienced. Kiba did remember the series of events just not much details. The girl clearly won but Kiba wanted to see her again so he decided to set up a meeting to rejoin the girl. This was his second date. Most girls wouldn't go on a second date. Reasons of why not were obvious enough, the guild mark on his tongue that many hated, the destruction that is caused through his magic, or the fact that he can turn furry and have razor sharp claws at a time of his liking. However, this was a second date in Kiba's mind. Sure he knew that it was a fight but he could fight anyone he wanted. He wanted to fight her so he could be around her.

Kiba was still looking for the girl. Wattz rose to his feet and his fur was extremely puffy due to the static electricity he was similar to a yellow clouds appearance. "Kiba why did we even have to come here? You practically stole the money already. Who cares about this girl? We can get all kinds of fish and tacos with this. You get tacos and i will get the fish. I could eat so many from salmon to trout. Yum Yum Yum" Kiba kept walking and grabbed Wattz from his head. He looked whats straight in the eyes "No. I want this." Wattz started to fly above kiba. Wattz after all just wanted fish and the sooner that kiba got what he wanted the sooner Kiba would reward Wattz.

As kiba thought more about what could happen today with his mystery girl the more he started to lose control to his inner demon. His mind wondered about the future, but in the present his eyes turned completely black, his hands turned into claws, and his teeth started to grow larger. He snapped out of his trance. His physical appearance returned normal. His mind looked forward into the forest. He walked through a couple of trees. He looked down giving up hope and walked a little bit farther and noticed the girl with crystal purple eyes in front of him.

She was just as pretty as he remembered. Wattz sat on Kiba's shoulder and whispered "Is that her? She isnt that pretty? There are prettier girls at raven tail!" Kiba pushed Wattz off his shoulder. Kiba looked at the girl. "Im Kiba Kizaro. I'm ready to take back my half of my money." Kiba gripped his fists and sparks flowed through his body. Kiba's eyes became pitch black. His mind was still Kiba, but it shifted to the battle hungry Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 am

Is that a cat? Blinking, Eve watched her opponent approach, but her eyes were transfixed by the yellow creature atop his skull. It's so... cuuuuteeee... Immediately she felt her body move instinctively closer to the yellow creature. She had to bite her lip and dig her heels into the ground after the first few steps, though, as she would have probably tackled the man and tried to steal the cat from him. Alright, Eve, you can pet the cat later... After you slaughter the man... She clenched her fists, forcing herself to get her head in the game.

"Im Kiba Kizaro. I'm ready to take back my half of my money."

Eve scoffed and unclenched her hands, crossing her arms. "Your money? I'm afraid that you are the one holding my money." Scowling, she took a few steps backwards and uncrossed her arms, letting her fingers brush against the card holder attached to her right thigh. "Let's not delay the inevitable, shall we?"

With quick movements, she pulled out a solitary card and held it before her. "Water Slicer!" The card began to glow an aqua color, and her magic circle appeared. Immediately after, a slice of water three feet long shot out at the man, and Eve wondered what he would do. What he was capable of.

After a moment, however, she realized the poor cat was still there. And cats hate water! Eve sucked in a breath and hoped the kitty would forgive her someday. And let me keep you...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 am

As soon as the girl laid eyes on Wattz she seemed like she had a crush on him. Wattz clung to Kiba's head. "Whatever you do Kiba, dont let go of me." As soon as he finished his sentence the girl started Water Slicer. Wattz looked straight at the water and flew high in the sky. "You are on your own with the water Kiba. Unless you find some snapper in that water!" Kiba ran up the side of a tree next to him into a backflip while holding his hands high into the air to grab ahold of the branch of the tree that he started on. The water rushed by smacking the tree leaving little bark at the base of the tree. If only Wattz would have just grabbed kiba and fly with kiba instead of just leaving him behind.

Kiba thought this would be a nice get together but apparently not. Kiba jumped back to the ground and looked at the girl. "Alright Wattz lets do some team work now." Wattz flew behind the girl and made a cute face and yawned.

"Ready Kiba!" Kiba pointed his fingers of his right hand towards the girl. "Lightning Barage." Wattz grabbed his metal staff from off of his back. "This for trying to get me wet and stealing Kiba's heart you Bish!" The ligthning flowed out of Kiba's finger tips and all five streams shot straight towards the girl.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 am

As the cat flew towards Eve, she couldn't help but swoon a little. "You're soooo cuuuteeee!" she squealed, momentarily forgetting about the fight. "I just wanna scratch that adorable head of yours and brush your yellow furrrrrr~" she sang softly.

"Lightning Barrage."

Hmm? Blinking, Eve turned to face the man that was supposed to be her opponent. "Did you say -- Kyaaa!" As she was turning around, she tripped on a tree root and went toppling to the ground, causing Kiba's lightning spell to go right over her head. Shit, what the hell was that?! Her entire demeanor changed then, and she quickly rolled to her right, moving to a crouching position when she stopped a few feet away. Picking up her fallen hat, she tossed it behind her and reached for another card. "Earth Shake!" she cried, slamming her palm (and the card) onto the ground.

The earth shook and cracked, causing massive chunks of dirt and rock to fly into the air.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 am

As the lightning flew over the girls head. Wattz held his metal staff to absorb the attack. It charged his staff with an electric current. He charged towards the girl with the staff. "Fear the power of raven tail!" Wattz lost focus and landed flat on his face. The staff landed on the ground and lost the current of the electricity. "Dammit Wattz." The girl laid down another card.

Earth started to shake. Kiba did not like it. He started to get sick. The ground around him began to split into pieces. A rock shot out of the ground into kibas chest. He coughed more due to surprise than pain. Kiba laid flat on his face. His mind searching for a new attack. "Alright Wattz show her your secret move!"

Wattz then started to dance in a circle and spun his staff. "Cuddle with me! I'm so fluffy!" Wattz purred at the girl. Wattz made a cute face and meowed. Kiba became ready for his attack. Kiba opened his mouth and started to gather electricity in his mouth.

Out came a giant beam of lightning towads Wattz and the girl. It moved fast and covered a large span of area. Lets just hope she doesn't slip this time. Wattz danced faster and started to play with his tail. "Look at my cute little tail!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 pm

At least he was hit, Eve thought, moving to a standing position. It was only a moment later, though, when the yellow kitty flew over to Eve and started dancing. His move worked, as she was now watching the cat with pure amusement. "Awww, you're so cuuuteeee!" On impulse, she leaped over to the cat and tackled it. "Just stay with me, kitty! I'll keep you nice and safe~ <3"

The sound of an electric charge covered the area, and Eve only had time to turn around (with the cat snugly squished in her chest) before being hit with whatever the hell her opponent just used. She went flying backwards a few feet, only to hit the ground with a loud, unladylike thud. As she fell, she held onto the cat tighter, refusing to let it get hurt by its mean master. I'll keep you safe, kitty!

But when she landed, she released the cat and focused on the matter at hand. For now, her entire body felt tingly, and she had to pat out a small flame in her hair and skirt. Sitting up, she coughed lightly and glared at the man. "You'll regret that," she said softly, more to herself than anyone. Pulling out another card from her holster, she held it in front of her. "Spade Beast!" she cried, watching the card glow and her magic circle appear.

A giant spade fell from the sky, landing right in front of the man. A blue energy beast (like a lion) emerged, and Eve hoped it would break a few of the man's bones.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:24 pm

The girl seemed to fall for the oldest trick in the book, a cute cat. However the cat was soon going to be the least of her concerns. As she got struck with the lightning kiba gave a sigh of relief. So her luck seemed to be running out. Kiba was already getting tired of this pointless fighting over the rest of her money. She throw a new card out and she yelled "spade beast". Kiba's first thought was that the name was kinda lame, but once the monster appeared before him he decided to get flip backwards but still was not far away enough to not get hit. He flew quick back hitting his hand against a tree. The pain was intense his hand felt like it shattered.

Wattz pulled his metal staff out and started to swing it at the girl. "How do you hurt Kiba! He is my friend and he gives me Fish! Oh I loves Fish, but i love Kiba more, except when I'm really hungry. Prepare to fear Raven Tail!"

Kiba didn't know how well he could fight with some broken fingers but he decided if he was going out, he would go out with his demon. Kiba stood back up and started walking back to the girl. "That's not the best way to get another date. I know I might come of a bit shocking, but that was a little rude. Don't you think? Oh well, I hope you excuse me for this moment im about to lose my table manors." Kiba started to grow hair across his body. His ears perked up and his teeth began to enlarge until his bones cracked into place and revealed him as the werewolf that lies within his sole. He howled to the sky above. He rushed at girl and stopped around 5 feet between her and started to growl at her.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Eve refused to pay the cat the slightest bit of attention and instead tried to stand. After a few tries, she was able to have a wobbly hold on the ground, but she soon toppled over. She caught herself with her arms, so she didn't faceplant into the dirt. Thank Merlin...

"That's not the best way to get another date."

A date? Since when has this been a date? Eve, not looking up at the man (or hearing his next words, for that matter) clenched her fists and thought of a spell she could use while he wasn't attacking. Concentrate, Eve... Just not on the fact that a shirtless man is walking towards you as you lie helplessly on the ground!

A piercing howl echoed through the forest, but the perpetrator was close to Eve, so she shut her eyes, as if she were blocking her ears. What the hell is that?! She opened one eye and saw the man that was before her was changing into some kind of beast. "Shit," she breathed. Frantic, she attempted to get up again but found that her legs refused to obey her. What the hell! Why can't I -- Then it hit her - the lightning spell. For now, Eve would have to do with being partly paralyzed. She could only hope that it would ware off soon.

The used-to-be-man charged towards her, and it took all of Eve's restraint not to panic. The creature stopped about 5 feet in front of her, though, and growled. "You know," she said, staring the beast down. "I liked you better when you were shirtless." Without all the fur, she mentally added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Kiba VS Eve)
Page 1 of 1