FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Usicon2
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Af5f
free forum Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Affili10
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Lr
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) AGRPButton Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Untitled-16
    Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) 35c4p5x
     Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2131092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!)   Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:45 pm

"Ma'am? My name is Eve Furey; I'm here about the job request...?"

Eve stood in the new local bookstore, facing the shop owner - Julia. As much as she wanted to scan the shelves, she knew she had to be focusing on the real reason she was there. But maybe I can buy a book or two with my reward money...

"Oh, yes! Thank you, dear!" Julia reached under her desk and grabbed a thick stack of fliers for her shop. "I need you to post these all around town, alright, sweetie?" She smiled softly and waved Eve to the door. "I'm quite busy, and the faster you put these up, the faster I'll get customers! So skedaddle! I can't wait forever, you know!" Winking, she moved from behind the counter to Eve's side and successfully shoved her out the front door.

Eve almost toppled over, but she kept her balance at the last second. "How rude," she muttered, glaring at the door behind her. "Maybe I won't buy books from there..."

The young woman set off then, taking her time in strategically placing the posters all around town. First she went to the main market street, avoiding being bombarded by venders trying to sell her the latest catch. She put 10 fliers up around there and continued her journey.

Next she went to the port, where she avoided eye contact with all of the hard-working males. No need to get distracted, Eve... Soon enough, she had another 10 posters up. Do sailors even read? she wondered as she walked away. Guess we'll find out...

Ten minutes later, she stood by the 8-Island Restaurant. She had paused to look at the darkening sky, as a clap of distant thunder caught her attention. Shit... If it rains, all of my hard work will have been for nothing... Scowling, she stuck another poster up on the restaurant's store front and marched onwards.

Within 15 minutes, a few drops cascaded from the heavens, and Eve was left ducking for cover. "That lady better pay me for this, she grumbled, tossing the remaining 15 or so posters into the now dampened streets. For good measure, she walked into the light drizzle and stomped on them. That's what I think of you and your damned request, lady, she thought bitterly.

It's not like she was supposed to look at the whether forecast before starting on her request. The shop owner should have realized that today wouldn't be a good day to have Eve complete the job. Eve let out a huff of air and crossed her arms as she walked towards the bookstore. If anything, she could give me a free book or two...

Eve eventually made it back to the bookstore. As she entered, Julia exclaimed that Eve was getting water all over to hardwood floors. "It's a disgrace!" she cried, pointing Eve towards the far side of the room, where a tiny throw rug lay. Apparently, Eve was supposed to go stand on it. "Look, lady," Eve said with a growl. "I put out your stupid posters. Give me my money."

Julia scowled and opened a drawer in her desk. "Fine, take your jewels. Just get your soggy bottom out of my shop!" Eve snatched the money out of Julia's hand and sauntered out of the building, vowing to never return, even if it was the last bookstore in Fiore.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2131092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!)   Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

(Forgot the word count, heh~ )

[563/500]
Back to top Go down

Poster Girl [Mission] (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1