FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Usicon2
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Af5f
free forum Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Affili10
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Lr
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) AGRPButton Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Untitled-16
    Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) 35c4p5x
     Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2174309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to Magnolia (Finished)   Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Oak town, home to an extensive Library and Museum of magic and innumerable mundane subjects, was not Samael's cup-of-tea. While amazed by the city, it would seem the city was not very interested in seeing him. After a somewhat reckless escape, the reptilian creature decided that he should probably search his fortunes elsewhere.

Now Between Oak Town and Shirotsume Town, Samael brushes his way past the bushes to travel alongside the road once again. Maybe he can hitch a ride on one of those vehicle things that he saw in Oak town. That would help so much! Even with such hopes, he does not exactly expect them to come true, especially not after seeing the ruckus he caused in Oak Town. At least while he was off the road he managed to find some berries and stuff that he thinks are edible.

The sky was partially cloudy. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the trees and bushes alongside the road, refreshing travelers with it's fluttered gale. Acorns dotted the path and sides of the road out of Oak Town, serving to be little more than annoying nutty caltrops and crunchy noises beneath the feet of those wandering these roads. Songs of birds echoed and pierced the relative ambiance with their calls along with the occasional small animal skittering across the oak bark.

Samael glances behind himself with a sigh, wishing that his experience at Oak Town had gone better. Reflection won't make any progress, so he'll have to think more on what went wrong later; with his first step, he starts his long journey to a, hopefully, more inviting settlement. The road will hopefully speed his progress. It is a welcome change to the wilderness in this regard.

For the most part, the walk is like every day recently, littered with the monotony that comes with being alone for hours and days on end. Occasionally a magical Four-wheeler scoots by, the riders pointing him out as though no one else but they could see the clearly absurd being walking these roads. The sight, while annoying, was refreshing, as it is one of the few interjections into his quiet stroll that he receives.

With the sun setting Samael makes camp off the side of the road. Having eaten earlier in Oak Town, he decided to ration off what supplies he had left. The camp fire was small, but illuminated his little home for the night sufficiently. He lies out under the mostly clear night sky, looking to the stars through the trees. He tries seeing if he can find any constellations that he knows, but the clouds seemed to be obscuring the recognizable parts. Samael rests his arm behind his head to rest on while the other settles atop his stomach. The chirping of crickets and softly rolling waves of air passing through the trees provides a somber song to fall asleep to.

Later next day, after putting out his camp-fire, the scaled wizard resumes his pace. The smell of manure is an unfortunate smell on the air and more open fields with cows and other livestock gives Samael the impression that he must be getting close to another settlement. Passing farm houses, fields, and pastures , he contemplates trying to sneak in and get something to eat that isn't questionable purple-ish berries. As this urge starts to seem reasonable, he notices a distinct clucking sound... Chickens.

It would appear that a chicken has gotten out of it's containment and is on the road. Samael and the chicken stare-of at each other. If there was one animal that this reptile hated, it was chickens. Ever since that time-- eh.. you wouldn't be interested in hearing about this right now anyway. Samael slowly presses his fists together and then abruptly thrusts them out at the chicken, splattering the chicken with his 'ground substance' spell. With a grin of someone who just looks like they got revenge, Samael runs by the chicken hastily and all the rest of the way into Shirotsume Town.

(( OOC: 671 Words... It's gonna be a long walk. BTW, Traveling is 'open'.

Last edited by Samael on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2174309

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Left_bar_bleue100/100Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Magnolia (Finished)   Traveling to Magnolia (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Shirostume Town is a generally quiet little place. It has the general amenities that can be expected in a somewhat developed community. The people seem nice, as the pace of living here is a far cry from the metropolitan city of Oak Town.

Samael, being a little short on supplies, decides that he might be able to at least earn himself a night of rest and food somewhere here. He wanders to the inn to test his luck. Though these small-town folk are less overtly interested in the reptile that just wandered into their town, their drifting eyes and whispering is still a tell-tale sign of their uncertainty and distrust. Approaching the counter, Samael does his best to appear friendly and non-confrontational. The Innkeeper, Mrs. Nettleburn, does not appear exactly eager to have the odd looking prospective customer approach, though she does he vest to be courteous.

Mrs. Nettleburn's somewhat forced kindness is such a social breath of fresh air the it makes the scaled beast smile. This mild exposition of Samael's somewhat toothy grin does not sit well with Mrs. Nettleburn, but continues her shaky speech. "H-hello Sir," she says, wadding her apron a little in anxiety. "Uh.. How c-can I help you today?" She forces a meek smile.

Samael glances to her apron-kneeding hands and leans back a little from the counter to give her more space. "I am hoping I could gain room and board for the night." He says as 'kindly' as he can. "I cannot pay, but maybe I could work for it?" He sounds hopeful, after all, if there's one thing he could do quite well, it was manual labor. His tail swishes a little against the wood-plank floor as he awaits her answer.

Mrs. Nettleburn looks surprised at what is said, though it is not an uncommon occurrence. "Well...There are some masons from Magnolia helping to repair an aqueduct," She says. "I agreed to give room and board for their saving of the crops this season. Maybe if you can help them, I'll let you stay the night as well?" She hoped that was acceptable and told Samael where to find them if he is interested.

Samael nods and thanks her for her offer and says that he'll see what he can do before leaving, much to the relief of Mrs. Nettleburn. Though it took a little bit of a scenic walk to get to the site, he arrives at the aqueduct. The construction workers look at him oddly, but generally ignore the strange being. The foreman approaches Samael and adjusts his hardhat, "Whoa there big guy, this place ain't really safe for you to be wandering around in." The Foreman keeps his distance, but generally seems more 'okay' with Samael than anyone else that the Reptile had met.

"I'm here to help, Mrs. Nettleburn said if I did, I could stay the night." Samael looks down at the Foreman and then to the slightly raised aqueduct that guides water to the more rocky areas of farmland. "I can do whatever you need." He says confidently. Samael knows he's strong, and looks it too. He certainly planned to use his strength and endurance today to earn his keep.

The foreman looks back at the aqueduct and then back at Samael, looking him over. "Eh.. I guess if Mrs. Nettlebane's willing, I'll let you help out. No funny business." He warns Samael. "Harris's foot got smashed yesterday by a block he dropped, so you'll be carrying them, got it?" He gestured to the pile of cut stone blocks that they were using to replace the broken pillar. "Just set two or three of those blocks on these wenches at a time every time they come down an don't get yourself hurt." The foreman does the 'I'm watching you' gesture before going back to keeping watch of his crew. Samael grins at the 'I'm watching you' thing, and nods before heading over to the brick pile.

This work was nothing he was unfamiliar to. He had helped construct towers, walls, and entire homes for the noble family that owned him when he was a slave. The rest of the day went almost without a hitch until a few hours later.

One of the construction workers stands up and starts to scoot around his coworker on the scaffolding. Having over-estimated the space, he loses his footing scooting around another coworker and begins falling to the earth. Much to the luck of this man, Samael happens to be waiting for the wench to come down and sees the man start falling. Without thinking Samael responds quickly. He hits his fists atop each other and holds out his hands. Using his 'Bone Make: Trabeculae' spell, he manages to catch the worker on the spongy bone and save him from injury.

The masons are surprised by the magic before clapping for their co-workers safety. Since the say was almost over, the Foreman approaches Samael. "You can do magic?" He similarly sounds surprised. "No offense but I would not have expected you to be a wizard."

Samael nods a little, helping the man down from the curved spongy bone wall. "I am looking for a guild, but I have not found one yet."

The Foreman crosses his arms.. "I've gone through so many repair jobs in Magnolia all thanks to Fairy Tail. They're a blessing and a curse they are. Don't know what sorta place you're looking for but they might take you."

Samael looks over at the Foreman, "Fairy Tail? Is that a guild in Magnolia?"

The Foreman nods, "Rambunctious little hooligans, but they mean well and do good for us in Fiore."

Samael looks a little unsure bit smiles, "It would be a good place to start at least. May I travel with your crew back to Magnolia?"

The Foreman looks up at the aqueduct, "Yea sure, why not. You've been a big help today. We're almost done here so why don't you go back to Mrs. Nettleburn and let he know Robert said that you've earned your stay."

Samael thanks Robert and waves to the masonry crew before jogging back to Mrs. Nettleburn's inn. He lets her know what Robert said; she seems reluctant to take Samael's word, but guesses that she can ask Robert when he gets back to make sure. She lets him know what time she'll be serving dinner and room number, where the bathrooms are and other stuff.

Samael thanks her for her generosity and kindness, before heading to his room. He immediately undresses and flops onto the bed, stretching out to take up as much space on the cushioned mattress as he can. His first night ever in an inn is looking to be one of luxury, at least to someone who has been sleeping on the ground for the past few weeks. If this is the common living conditions of people in Fiore, he can't imagine how a Guild must be.

((OOC: 1160 Words, 1831 Words Total So far.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Magnolia (Finished)
Page 1 of 1