FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

New guild, New rules, New friends Usicon2
New guild, New rules, New friends Af5f
free forum New guild, New rules, New friends Affili10
New guild, New rules, New friends Lr
New guild, New rules, New friends AGRPButton New guild, New rules, New friends Untitled-16
    New guild, New rules, New friends 35c4p5x
     New guild, New rules, New friends Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

New guild, New rules, New friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2222054

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
New guild, New rules, New friends Left_bar_bleue100/100New guild, New rules, New friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New guild, New rules, New friends Empty
PostSubject: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Ren was sitting at a table in the fairy tail guild she just joined a few days ago. things where awfully quiet. normally it was like a party was going on but that was probably because most mages where either gone on a far away mission or still half sleeping because it was still a bit early in the day. nobody was throwing things at each other or bombing each other with magic, yet. Then again it was a nice day as well with the gentle breeze and bright sun outside. Ren was quite bored because she did not really now what to do. She stood up from the table and started looking around to find somebody interesting to talk to. there where a few people here and there but Ren did not found a really interesting person to talk to so she went back to her table, sat down, sighted and looked down. Meanwhile she also checked her glove which was still fully in tact. She was not a Tartaros member anymore but she was not sure the people here would believe that so quickly. After a few minutes Ren put her head back up she said quietly against herself: "Guess, to cool people are still in bed"

Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2269529

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:
New guild, New rules, New friends Left_bar_bleue100/100New guild, New rules, New friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

Shin yawned as he reached the main door of the Fairy Tail guild. He had just woke up and was still tired. The sun was up but it was still a very cold day. He pushed open the main doors of the guild and walked up to the bar in the guild and sat down. He asked for an orange juice drink. Shin looked around as he waited for the bartender to get him his drink. Once it arrived, Shin took a small sip from it and looked at a person he had never met before.

"Hi there new person. Nice to meet you. Care to take a seat?" he said as he took another sip form his drink. In his mind, he was one of the most nicest members of the Fairy Tail guild.
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:07 am

As time went on more people entered the guild and though things where still peaceful, it was not quiet her anymore. Most walked to the bar to drink something. While Ren was looking at them a young boy around her age which started to make his way to her table. Ren did not really knew she wanted him to stop at her table or just past her to go to a location behind her, but he did stop at her table.

"Hi there new person. Nice to meet you. Care to take a seat?"

Ren's shy nature sprung up and she was not sure if she wanted to talk to the boy but if she wanted to get acquainted with the guild she had to start somewhere. She blushed a little bit when she said:

"Yes, Please do"

Then she waited for to boy to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:34 am

As Shin was sitting on his stool, the signaled the other girl to sit down next to him. He didn't plan on hitting on her anytime soon and he didn't really know her either so the safest thing to do would be to strike a conversation and see where that would be headed.

"A bit rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Shin Katari, the ink summoning mage. I am new to this guild and from the looks of it, so are you. What's your name?" Shin asked as he finished his drink and put the glass down.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm

"A bit rude of me to not introduce myself. I am Shin Katari, the ink summoning mage. I am new to this guild and from the looks of it, so are you. What's your name?"

the boy asked her for her name. Ren recovered from her nervousness and replied.

"greetings, Shin, My name is Ren Shimizu."

She took a while and took a breath, smiled at Shin and added:

"Yes, I am also new here I only joined a few days ago. I think I like it her but I don't really know what to do now, do you know something to do around here"? "

now she asked the boy if he knew to do she trained her magic a bit. But now she was a bit bored. She still tried to make a good impression here. These people where al she got left. Then again if they knew she was in Tartaros, would they still accept her?

Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Shin ordered another drink as he was a bit thirsty. While waiting for the drink to arrived, the girl had told Shin her name and something else also. "Ren Shimizu eh. That's a very nice name. Welcome to the guild." he said smiling as his drink finally arrived. He took a quick sip from it and then looked a bit surprised at what the girl said next.

"Your bored! HAHAHAHA! Of course I know what to do! We can have so much fun!!!" he said as he put his left arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:40 pm

"Your bored! HAHAHAHA! Of course I know what to do! We can have so much fun!!!"

Shin said while he putted his arm around her. Ren became nervous again by this gesture, blushed again and started stuttering back to him.

Re-really, lllike what?

She did not knew what was the meaning of this gesture but if he tried something funny she would defend herself. Though she hoped he would not go that far. She hoped to not make that kind of a big scene her in her first conversation with another guild member.

Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Once Shin had lifted and put his arm around her, she seemed to blush. He then drew his arm back. Shin blushed a little before saying something to her. "Oh, I'm really sorry about what I just did. Hope you didn't get any wrong impressions?" Shin said nervously. He was not trying to hit on her especially when she was older then him.

He then told her what he had planned. "Well, seeing that we are both new here, maybe we can go around and explore a bit? Or even take a mission together." Shin said hoping she would accept.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm

"Oh, I'm really sorry about what I just did. Hope you didn't get any wrong impressions?"

'Phew, he was not trying to flirt, a lot of my mind.' Ren thought. he even apologised. This was all different in Tartaros. But then again she left Tartaros and that was the past. Now she was here. Ren became normal again when his arm went away from her.

"Well, seeing that we are both new here, maybe we can go around and explore a bit? Or even take a mission together."

Ren wanted to do something so this may seem a good idea. This way she also had a good chance to see what another Fairy Tail mage could do. She did not liked the idea to wander aimlessly but liked the idea of doing something like a mission. So she answered:

Right, but what kind of mission were you thinking of, Shin.

Thus she waited for the ink summoner to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:17 am

The girl had asked Shin what kind of mission they should take. Shin quickly drank his drink and got up. He stretched before looking at the request board. He walked over to it, analyzed it and told the girl to come over. He waited for her while looking to see if there was a good mission to go on.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm

exited about the unknown mission Ren stood up from her place and followed Shin to the request board. She began thinking again. This job could be something fun, or something very dangerous. It could be anything for she was partly exited and partly afraid. She kept her cool for a moment and would react according to the mission they would take. She took a look at the board there where al kind of requests on it and all had a certain amount of jewel on them. She assumed that was the reward you get if you completed it.

"So Shin, which request where you thinking of?" She said to the other mage
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:59 am

As Shin was searching for a request to do, the lady appeared next to him. She also seemed to be searching with him. She then asked the question of which request should they go on. "I don't know. They're all too hard to choose from. They all offer high rewards and such but I want to go on something more dangerous!" Shin said as he loved hard missions.

He continued to look at the board of mission and decided on something. "I'll let you pick a mission. After all, ladies first." Shin said smiling. He tended to be nice with girls and respect them.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:53 pm

she looked to the request board and saw most request where either to difficult or had other requirements she did not met and she thought the boy neither. So she looked around a bit more and somewhere in the upper left corner she found a request that she and Shin could do.
"Hmm, what about this one." She said to to the other mage. She pointed at the request which was titled Opening MY Business, In which a merchant in Oak town requested help. This request was ranked D but she thought it might be more dangerous than she thought, especially because she knew which dark guild called Oak Town home. Maybe she would encounter some of those. This quest was a good one to pick.

She waited for a response from the other boy. hoping this would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:49 pm

The girl signaled Shin to look at a request on the board. Just as he was about to, a different guild member came in and took it right off the board. Shin looked at the man as he walked away with the request. He looked back at the request board. This was much harder then he thought. There was only one request left which was an A-rank request. That was not in their hands.

"Damn, seems like they're are none left. How about we go for a little walk and wait for new ones to be put up?" Shin said asking gently.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

After she asked Shin to take a look at the request, This other fellow just came took the request and went back before they could say anything. 'damn' Ren thought. Then she looked at the last request: the one about bringing a wyvern back. Even if she was skilled enough this request would be to hard for her since her magic was not really that great against living creatures, especially the big strong ones. Then Shin asked her to go on a walk.

"Good idea, this last request is to hard and is not really my thing." She said as she walked to the door of the guild, waiting there for the other mage.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm

As Shin had gotten his answer, Ren walked over to the guild door. Shin followed behind while taking one last look around the guild. He opened the door and stepped out side. As he did, he waited for Ren to follow. He stretched a bit and inhaled the fresh air. While doing so, he noticed that there were 2 paths. One led into the heart of Magnolia Town while the other led to a different part.

"So Ren, what path do you want to take?" Shin said bringing himself up.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 am

Ren follow Shin outside and she saw The younger mage stretching a little. She did not stretch but she took a deep breath instead. As much she liked the guild building, nothing did beat the great outdoors. Then she heard asking the other mage which road she wanted to take. She looked around and thought. She then replied to Shin: "Which path would you like to go?"

She did not really care which path they choose as long as they would not get lost anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 am

As Shin finished his stretching, Ren replied saying that she did not care for whatever path they took. "Well, so we don't get lost, maybe we should head into the heart of Magnolia. I have not been there for the longest time." Shin said started to walk a little. He then stopped and waited for Ren to follow.

Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 am

Shin started to walk in the direction to Magnolia, after saying he would go there because it was so long ago that he had been there. She followed the other mage that was waiting a little further. "That would be great, I also want to go there I haven't been there yet. She said she actually never really felt much for magnolia before, but now she was here she liked it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:04 am

As Shin waited for Ren, she told him that she hadn't been there yet. This made Shin wonder a bit but nothing major. He quickly analyzed Ren and noticed she had a white glove on one hand and not on the other which made Shin wonder and ask a question. "Hey Ren, why do you have that white glove on one hand only?" Shin asked continuing to walk and talk. He thought she was hiding something from them and if she was, who knew what it was.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Shin hit (Probably without knowing) a hard spot. Ren really wanted to tell Shin the entire story but she was afraid to be expelled out of Fairy Tail and loose everything once again. "oh, for none special reason, I just like it. Do I need a special reason to wear something I like?" Ren answered slightly nervous, as she went on the the heart of Magnolia.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Shin stopped again. Ren answered his question but made Shin turn a bit red when she said does she need a special reason to wear something. "I'm sorry. I was just a bit curious. No hard feelings?" Shin said starting to walk again and this time a bit slower then before.

After what seemed like forever, they finally reached the heart of Magnolia Town. It was filled with people of all ages and all different sizes. Everyone was doing their own thing and this seemed amazing. This truly was the right and best guild for anyone to choose!
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Ren saw Shin turning red as a response. She was relieved that this sensitive topic was over. Shin apologised, but she waved that away. Ren also noticed Shin was walking slower then before, maybe he was thinking something.

When they arrived in the heart of Magnolia just amazing. It could not be described much different than that. Ren wanted to look everywhere but she really did not know where to begin. There where all kinds of buildings and people. Some of the buildings also stood in her old home town, but they where not even half that great as here. If the guild was not a good reason to live here, than still for the town. But she was not really going to judge the guild already because she just joined up. "wow, this place is great, I am already glad I came." She said, while she actually forgot that Shin was there as well.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 pm

As Shin looked around at the beautiful scenery, he saw a paper attached to a wall. He walked over to it and he noticed that it had something to do with a tournament in Era. The reward wasn't listed but was just saying that if you'd like to join, come to Era. Shin then turned to Ren and waved at her. "Yo Ren! Come over here, I have something interesting!" Shin said looking back at the paper.
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Ren suddenly realized she actually came her with Shin and not alone, still having the overwhelming feeling of Magnolia. Ren then heard the boy saying to her something about something interesting. Ren turned around and saw Shin waving at her. She went closer and read the paper. She read something about a tournament in Era. Of course she had heard of the city already, though she has never been there. This was interesting. She would go, and see what other mages where made off, and hope to come back in one piece.

"Looks great, but I guess we will see strong opponents there, say what do you thing, Shin?" She asked the other mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guild, New rules, New friends   New guild, New rules, New friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guild, New rules, New friends
Page 1 of 1