FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Usicon2
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Af5f
free forum To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Affili10
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Lr
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) AGRPButton To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Untitled-16
    To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) 35c4p5x
     To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Jewel : 2115403

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Left_bar_bleue200/200To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Empty
PostSubject: To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels)   To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Jin had seen the sites and met some new friends in his trip to Era. The only thing is he wasn't in the tournament, meaning he had no reason to stay, "Raza, I think it's time to get back to business!" The battle-ready Exceed nodded, "Yeah... It will get dull around here if we stay at this moment, there is nothing to do but train and even training is pointless once it gets too repetitive. We should do soe real requests and gather some fame." Jin smiled in agreement, he began walking and Raza was right with him, not in-step because of the differing leg sizes but they were synchronized all the same. Jin laughed a little, "The train isn't an option, you know that... And it would be too long to walk, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" His observant partner knew all too well, he was going to suggest it but sometimes he liked to have fun and let Jinchu figure it out all by himself, "Yes, let's go right now.." he rolled his eyes a bit as he spoke and hopped up and let Jinchu go forward so he could summon his wings. His wings were very graceful, bigger and more defined than the average Exceed. It meant nothing but the fact that they were more stylish. Without sparing a second, Raza grabbed Jin. They both had a determined smile as they blasted high into the sky from the middle of the city of Era and headed towards their course, startling anyone close enough to witness the takeoff.

260 words
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Jewel : 2115403

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Left_bar_bleue200/200To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels)   To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:53 pm

They blasted towards the sky but Jinchu was unsure of the direction even as Raza decided the direction and was confidently flying that way. Jin just bore an unimpressed expression and shook his head, "How do you even know for sure that we are going the right direction?" He continued on as if he was some sort of expert on the subject, "How can you judge exactly from where we are and know we aren't off on the wrong path?" Raza rolled his eyes and spoke in a sarcastic tone, "I know we are going the right way because while you were busy terrorizing the city park I was looking at a map... Dummy." Jin then got a goofy mysterious look on his face, he turned his head so he could see his Exceed friend with a single, slightly squinted eye to show his sudden suspicion. He just stared for a couple moments and when he found the right timing he spoke, "How do I know if you're even Raza?" Without even verbally responding, Raza looked with a face as cold as ice. Without hesitation he let go of Jin and observed as he began plummeting down towards the earth. His crazy screams and cries echoed in the great sky only accumulating in volume with every new passing yell.

Raza was already on the situation, catching up and grabbing Jin as they hit about half the height they had earlier. His face was white as a sheet, "Yeah.... You're Raza... No doubt." It only took a little bit of time and what had happened only minutes earlier was like a distant memory for Jin, he wasn't even thinking about the fact that Raza dropped him like it was nothing out of the normal. They sped on, slowly gathering height again. It was nearly an hour before either of them spoke which wasn't in Jinchu's norm. He broke the silence with a question, "Raza? What exactly do you think we should do when we get to the guild? I don’t really have anything specific in mind.” This brought another bit of silence because neither seemed to think of something good or important to a certain degree. After a while the idea popped into both heads at the same time causing them to yell out in unison, “LET'S DO A C-RANK REQUEST!” They laughed at their like-minded answer and began to think of small possibilities of what some requests could be. Each of them were thinking on what foes they could have an opportunity of facing and even earning money for it, “Man now I just wanna get there now…. Raza can you fly any faster?” “I am going as fast as I can within reason. If I went all out we would have to take a lot of breaks and would be there slower anyways.”

Jin grew silent and as he looked down he saw a town coming up. He was interested in seeing what could be down there and he figured finding out would be worth a few minutes of time, “Hey, Raza let’s check to see if there is anything we could quickly do in that town, I'm getting cramped up here! I need to find a way to get rid of this massive boredom even if it is just for a couple minutes.” The Exceed lowered himself without protest, he too was finding it hard to focus, flight is just not that exciting when nothing around you is really happening. They circled the area in their descent, trying to choose the best place to touch down at. It was decided to just go to the general entrance from the road and not deal with explaining what they were to curious people, it was annoying sometimes. After finally landing, Jin limbered up a bit and after a couple second began walking towards the town gate, passing through to see where exactly he was at the moment. Like always Raza was at his side but he was vaguely sure he knew where they were, most likely to be Shirotsume.

[Exit into Shirotsume]

934 words
Back to top Go down

To the Guild! (Jinchu's travels)
Page 1 of 1