FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

New to town (Open) - Page 2 Usicon2
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Af5f
free forum New to town (Open) - Page 2 Affili10
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Lr
New to town (Open) - Page 2 AGRPButton New to town (Open) - Page 2 Untitled-16
    New to town (Open) - Page 2 35c4p5x
     New to town (Open) - Page 2 Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

New to town (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2122108

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Ardere seemed kinda nervous about his fight, Nix sounded crazy strong. God slaying must be a type of magic that can crush its enemies to a pulp. Lance couldn't image the type of person should could be. Once Ardere started talking about fighting Lance couldn't help the smirk cross his face. Light Dragon Slayer magic was the most versital on the dragon slayers. He is able to create barriers and heal. The attacks focused more on smaller amounts of damage at once to lead to larger damage.

"Lance is ok."

Moki that little brat, just ok? Lance had saved his life more than anything else. Lance had a long way to go that was for sure but he had some new special moves in the works. He was determined to make a name for himself throughout Fiore. After a quick yank on Moki's tail Lance answered Ardere's question for himself.

"Well my magic is still in the works but I'm trying to improve it everyday. I can hold my own in a fight, theres few that can keep up with my speed. Light dragon slayer magic is faster than most magic, giving me a slight edge in a fight." Lance's magic was focused on being accurate and fast. It was hard to master one with the other so only a master of Light dragon slayer magic could do both. He needed to train hard core if he wanted to keep up with Ardere it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2142435

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Ardre nodded as he finished up his meal and took a sip of his drink, Fang just kept chomping down until he was full. That sounds interesting. I bet you didn't know poison dragon slayers have the best hearing out of all of them? In fact I can hear your heart beat as if it was a beating drum at a concert, yours makes a rather energetic beat. Also your breathing is quite silent for someone excited to meet another dragon slayer. I can also tell in the building next door that a man and a woman are shopping together, they happen to be talking about brand names currently. He stretched as Fang finished his meal.

Ardere is really fun to watch fight, one time we fought these really giant eels and he held onto the bottom of a boat with one hand to fight them. It was awesome, he can hold his breath for a while. One time he fought this cloud guy and made such a big boom that his opponent flew across the forest! Ardere laughed and rubbed fang's head. That exceed either liked to boast about his partner or make fun of him. Then again I saw him drink bleach once. Ardere glared at Fang as if it was a big secret.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Lance couldn't help himself from bursting out laughing at the sound of Ardere drinking each. He was the poison dragon slayer and bleach is poisonous to most people.

"Lance just has to suck in to get his energy but magical light his better isn't that right Lance?"

Why would Moki even bring up that...He is getting worse with his manners. I'm a horrible role model.

" Yea it's real convenient I can recover stamina through breathing really heavy. It's allows me to take in the light only magical lighted source or extremely bright light can give me a boost in magical energy and health." Lamce couldn't explain why he continued with what Moki was saying. It wasn't like he was really keeping it a secret nor was he braging he just couldmt stop talking.

"So Ardere, you and Aeon are a team huh? Maybe we should all do a hard request together. You sound like your probably the strongest so you could be the leader. Three dragon slayers we could be anything."
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Jewel : 2115403

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Jinchu walked in to "The Dragon's Breath Cafe" pushing the door open and standing in the doorway with his hands on his hips with a huge grin, "What a spot! This is the PERFECT PLACE FOR US RAZA!" After a couple moments of holding that pose to look and find the counter but didn't see one so he looked for a free table and made his way over to it. Just after he entered you could see his Exceed companion Raza walk in, not quite as loud but definitely pronounced. Raza had a much more threatening look to him as far as Exceeds were concerned, the red eyes and his posture, almost looking battle-ready but he was also so relaxed which was slightly odd, as if he trained to such an extent that it was automatic. Jinchu, just in front of him was a lot less battle-looking, for one his huge smile, his light aqua-green eyes suggesting his innocence and his posture was laid back instead of battle-readiness that Raza displayed, looking closer Raza may even seem militaristic at this point.

Jinchu got to the table and sat, still laughing, "Did you see the look on their faces Raza!? HAHA nothing like teaching people like that they can't use magic for hurting others like that!" Raza sat down in the chair opposite of him at the table nodding before speaking his response, "It was too bad we didn't know they were that weak, then I could've just taken care of them myself. But we don't have to speak so loud Jin, others don't need to know our business." Most would be quite confused at what was happening, Jin even noticed that some other Dragon Slayers didn't even talk to their Exceed as if they were completely dependent, let alone think of letting them fight other people on their own. At this point Jin laughed, "Yeah I guess we kind of dominated them since we were TOGETHER! I only used like ONE SPELL! HAHAHAHA!!"

Even Raza couldn't help but laugh, "Heh!.. C'mon Jin... Let's try and keep it down a little this time, haha." The waiter came asking about what they would like for drinks.. Jinchu made a 'hmm' sound as he thought for a minute but Raza already knew hat he wanted, "I'll have a chocolate milk... I think Jin wants the same.." he gestured over to the thinking Jinchu, "but I'm not su-" "I'd like a chocolate milkshake haha!" Raza shook his head and laughed while the waiter just looked at them weird and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Ardere listened to Lance talk about his magic, it was quite fadcinating. That's pretty cool. Light is an interesting magic. He laid back and sipped from his drink. Lance then proposed that he and Aeon go on a high ranking mission together. It sounded like a good idea. That sounds like a good idea, could be fun. The two were having a great time, as were their exceeds. They were laughing and talking which made him happy. All of a sudden he heard a commotion outside as a dragon slayer and his exceed busted through the door like bunch of bad asses and ordered some milkshakes. Their was something strange about those two. Hey there dragon slayer. Why don't you come sit with us?

A dragon slayer could not resist sitting with others of his kind and his exceed would enjoy it too. So where ya from big guy? He felt comfortable asking questions to a dragon slayer so his attitude was quite casual. Fang jumped up and down at the thought of another exceed. Yeah come on over and have some fish! Fang loved other exceeds and fish. He was way too energetic at times. That was one of the good things about Fang though, he could always cheer you up.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Lance wasn't even able to stop himself from daydreaming. He imagined them all, though he had yet met Aeon. He couldn't wait to fight along side other dragon slayers. Ardere seemed rather strong and Lance was almost itching to ask him for a friendly spar when the door opened up and another exceed and man walked it. Judging by his smell Lance could smell smoke, probably a fire style one. His exceed looked deadly unlike Moki and Fang that would rather hug an enemy than fight it.

Lance was about to invite the newcomer when Ardere beat him to the punch, what were the odds of three dragons meeting at once. It seemed like it was fate or something to Lance. I wonder if Luxsancti knew there were so many dragon slayers in Fiore. Plus I wonder how strong they all are. Lance looked up and down at the guy that just walked he took him just like he took in Ardere, he wanted to learn as much as he could about this guy's power, and if he didn't have to get dirty to do it than more the better. Fang seemed excited to have the new guys come over and Moki shared the feeling. He was giddy from seeing another exceed, he kept a large grin on his face and he couldn't keep in the small squeaks of laughter coming out.

"Yay! Another exceed to hang out with! And another dragon slayer Lance!" Lance couldn't lie he wanted to meet this other guy too, after all Ardere seemed to be a great guy, and a strong ally.
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200New to town (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Jinchu and Raza looked over at the table that called for them, seeing two guys and two Exceeds!, "NO WAY!!!! RAZA LOOK THEY MUST BE DRAGON SLAYERS LIKE ME!!! AND THEY MUST BE EXCEEDS TOO!!!" Jinchu was ecstatic, barely able to contain himself, about to instantly sprint over to them but Raza grabbed his arm, "Wait a moment Jinchu! We need our drinks.... When the waitress drops them off we'll get our drinks and let her know we moved over to that table, pluuuus," he looked intensely into Jin's eyes, "Why don't you TRY and act a little less crazy around our own kind please? Thank you!" Jinchu laughed, nodding, "Now that you mention I'd really like my milkshake, HAHA!" It was only a couple minutes until their drinks came and through an unimpressed face, Raza had to explain they were changing over to the table with the other Dragon Slayers since Jin was crazily absorbed into his milkshake.

They got up in unison, both sipping as thy walked over since Raza also asked for a straw, just made it easier, bringing their chairs behind them with their free-hands and once they got to the table they plopped down, one eyeing the Dragon Slayers while the other, the Exceeds with a goofy mysterious expression and then they switched on who was eyeing who. Jinchu was the first to giggle though, a little which made Raza start and they both through their heads back, laughing hard, in all that the fearsome looking Exceed tried to sound serious but he chuckled clearly through his words, "Jinchu haha!, You ALWAYS r-ruin it!" By the end of their laughter Jinchu managed to get a few words out, "Hi, I'm Jinchu Raizen the Fire Dragon Slayer, HAH!" and then his companion spoke, "And I am Raza, the Deadly! An Exceed as you can tell."
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Ardere and Fang laughed at the dragon slayer and exceed's comical entrance. These two guys were quite funny from what he could tell, they were very energetic. I'm Ardere the poison dragon slayer of Fairy Tail. Fang jumped up and down all excitedly. And I'm Fang! Ardere and Fang sipped from their drinks. They had met some pretty energetic dragon slayers today, they had a lot of new friends now and wasn't sure what to do with them honestly. Maybe the trio could go on a mission or something together? He wasn't sure just yet but 4 dragon slayers in Era was no coincidence of course. He wondered where Aeon and Mauve were at the time. They were probably resting and relaxing from Aeon's fight.

So Jinchu and Raza where are you two from? Just as he was with Lance, Ardere was curious about the two newcomers. He wondered what guild they were from maybe even Fairy Tail since he didn't know all of the new members. Fairy Tail sure was getting loaded with new members these past few months, people just kept coming and coming it was strange.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Lance was excited to meet this newcomer. He seemed strong and like he could handle himself in a fight. Lance couldn't see a guild tattoo on. Ardere seemed to take the lead with the new guy, he introduced himself right off the bat and waited no time in asking the newcomer where he was from. Lance didn't mind at all though, if Ardere hadn't he would have, other dragon slayers interested him alot. He could hardley wait to see Ardere in action now he was going to have to witness this guy's too.

"Wow, you look like you could fight pretty well." Moki was already poking the new exceed that showed up. He was a curious little cat, that had no censorship or manners. Oh well there was nothing Lance could do, it was Moki's nature. Hopefully the new guy doesn't think bad of us, or his exceed starts a fight with Moki, because I don't Moki would win. Nothing Lance could do than introduce himself to the new comer.

"Hi there, I'm Lance, and thats my partner Moki. Sorry for his rudeness." Lance didn't hold out his hand but gave a friendly smile and a wave to the two.
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:08 am

Jinchu made a big grin by what Ardere said, the poison Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. This meant that he was Jin and Raza's guild-mate, one of the first of the other Fairy Tail mages that he actually met which was most interesting. Raza was also interested but he more nodded instead of lighting up like his Dragon Slayer partner. When Fang spoke up Jinchu nodded and stuck out his hand to shake with a close-eyed smile, "So nice to meet you, sounds like a fighting name, haha! You get into a lot of battles?!" Raza on the other hand was about to respond to what Moki and Lance said, "No worries, I am not offended. In fact I do fight pretty well. I aim to be the strongest of all Exceeds ever. I better know how to fight if that's the case, ha." Jin brought his head back up to respond with Krey but his body still angled its focus on Fang, "No way! RAZA AND I ARE FROM FAIRY TAIL TOO, HAHAHAHA!... We just joined though, so we know practically nobody! It's cool to see another Dragon Slayer in the guild!"

As Jin was loud like usual Raza just shook his head repressing a light chuckle, "You just never are able to manage speaking normally... Always loud and speak with that in-your-face spunk, haha." He would have said hi to Fang but Jin still seemed as if he was going to continue talking to him so he decided to wait until after, shifting himself to mainly focus on Lance and Moki at the moment, "So what guild are you guys from? And what kind of Dragon Slayer are you Lance?" He began lightly swaying the end of his tail that hung over the side of his tail back and forth as he waited for Lance and Moki's answers.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Ardere laughed. Yeah it seems that way, ever since the tournament started so many people have joined, it's weird. Anyways it's nice to meet you two, so what made you join the guild Jinchu? He felt like he was asking the same questions all over again but who cared anyways he was curious. As a fire dragon slayer Jinchu was a hot head for sure, Ardere was interested in fire but poison was his game. If you got in close or infected with your poison, you were dead already. He wasn't that strong but his magic had some scary effects when he used it right. Poison is a hard magic to work but he makes due with it, he is a very agile fighter because of it.

Jinchu probably jumped in head first and started blasting away just like Natsu of Fairy Tail. He was always off on missions though so he wouldn't think too much of him. He would like to know everything about all of the dragons, exceeds, and dragon slayers he could find. It was usually a hard task but not recently for some reason. it was weird with so many dragon slayers popping up recently. There had to be a reason they were drawn to Era but he wasn't quite sure, he had to focus on the tournament for now.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Lance bursted out laughing when Jinchu said he was a Fairy Tail. It seemed that Fairy Tails overall strength was going to improve greatly with an addition of two new Dragon Slayers. Jinchu and Raza seemed just as excited to be part of Fairy Tail as Lance and Moki had been. Raza seemed interested in Lance's dragon slayer abilities and what guild he was in. They must not have noticed his guild tattoo on his hand but that was understandable it was in his lap over top his napkin. He grabbed the napkin and patted his mouth slightly to get rid of the drink that was hanging on his lips. After that he turned to Raza to answer his question.

"Well me and Moki are both also in Fairy Tail, we also just joined, Ardere and Fang were the first people from the guild we met."Before Lance could finish talking Moki pipped in an cut him off.

"Lance is the Light Dragon Slayer. He is ok, just lazy and hogs all the food." Lance couldn't help himself he popped Moki with a little love tap right on the head to quiet him. "Sorry about Moki he has no censor, plus doesn't know when to talk and when to be quiet." Lance let out a little laugh. Moki was getting all excited about the two new exceeds and dragon slayers that he had met today. He had never met another exceed before and he was thrilled about it.

"Ouch Lance why did you do that? Fang Raza do you guys get bullied like I do?" Lance couldn't believe him. Moki was making it seem like he abused him. He was going to have to have a nice long little talk about respect. Lance had done everything for him and looked out for him since he hatched and he sold him out so easy. Lance could barley keep his annoyance in check.
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 am

Jin was well absorbed into his time with Fang but he snapped to attention at Ardere's question, nearly smashing heads with the other Dragon Slayer but quickly brought himself back before that could happen, "Haha.... Sorry about that, what was the question?" He took a second scratching his head as he was trying to remember and after a few seconds, Jinchu's eyes got wide as if his head was illuminated like a light-bulb. He smiled as he spoke, kind of loud and excitedly, "Well I guess it's because of a few reasons, haha! We were always planning to join eventually but it kind of happened a bit quicker than expected when we met the Master on one of our adventures!" he gestured over to Raza as he talked to show he was the other person in the 'we' part of the story, "Well I guess the biggest reason is to finally meet Natsu the Salamander, hehe! I need to prove myself as the STRONGEST DRAGON SLAYER, HAHA!" he began shouting now, "THE BEST TYPE OF TRAINING WOULD BE TO FACE THE RIVAL FIRE DRAGON SLAYER HAHA! IF I CAN BEAT THE RISING STAR IN THE MAGIC WORLD AND RIVAL IN MAGIC MY DREAM WILL BE WITHIN REACH!!!"

Just before Jin started shouting Raza was continuing his conversation with Lance and Moki, doing his best to ignore his partner's antics holding a laugh in his throat, "What do you mean by lack of a censor Lance? As you see my partner over there is nothing better, haha! There is no needing to say sorry since this is the case." He flipped his tail up out of amusement, "And by the way that is quite awesome, having another Dragon Slayer in the guild, another person to test Jin and I in battle will help us get closer to our goals. I bet you guys are a lot of fun to be around as well, Ardere and Fang included." He then kind of made what looked like a small smile at Moki, "Like Jinchu could bully me, haha! He'll have a fight on his hands for sure, It'll be a full out brawl if he tried to belittle me, the simple-minded goon he is wouldn't think of it anyways, haha!"

Both of them were talking at the same time, each seeming to exclusively talk to a Dragon Slayer-and-Exceed team at the moment and it was slowly seeming to get more general, soon the conversations would grow and connect so all three pairs were in the same collective to talk about their pasts. Jin and Raza personally had no preferences in diving into that since it didn't matter much on whether they shared their story or not, they were people more driven to move forward and chase their dreams.

(OOC: SORRY!!!!!!!! about the wait, it won't happen again!!! =S)
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Ardere nodded and laughed, Jinchu was quite the crazy one. He liked to jump into things and act all crazy. He definitely had his sights set big but that wasn't a bad thing at all. He realized it was about tiem to go so he cracked his neck and stood up. Well I had a great time guys and nice to meet you all. Stop by the hotel and we'll grab a bite to eat or train. see yo uall later, come on Fang. He left some jewels on the table to cover their meals and Fang jumped onto his back. Bye guys! I'll see you later! Fang laughed and the two walked out of the bar. In truth they both had a great time so he was glad he did it. It was pretty crazy with two dragon slayers in the same town as him and same guild, they'd form the best team ever. A team of dragons that's what that was.

~Exits~
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Lance was enjoying himself so much. The new friends of the two seemed very fun and interesting. He couldn't wait to have the honor to fight along side them. Though that was sure to happen soon his skin felt as if tiny bugs were crawling up him. He was itching to see their skills now. Since Ardere left looks like it was Jinchu's skills he wanted to see. He imaged him to be a hard oppanate and he wanted to see his new guildmate in action. Neither of them were part of the tourney they could possibly have a duel to get a feel for each other. Knowing how deadly each others moves were could be invaluable information for proper teamwork.

"So Jinchu would you be interested in a friendly spar. Be fun to see dragons clash. Might be a bit destructive do I suggest if we do it we go outside the city. After the battles all done I'll patch us up to good as new." He hoped that Jinchu's would agree he seemed like the type that would. He had never seen anything besides light dragon slayer magic a new element would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Jin's face scrunched up in confusion as Ardere began to leave, "Awe... c'mon we just got here!! I WANTED TO HAVE A MATCH!.... Dammit.." Jinchu didn't even try to hide his disappointment, his head plopped down onto his chin that was resting on the table. Raza was still more engaged with his talk with Lance and Moki, merely nodding when Ard announced he was leaving, "See you later!" His tail flipped around a little bit to show he was enjoying himself for the moment. Even though Jin was absorbed in his thoughts for a second, Raza was ready to respond to Lance's question, "I can guarantee once you catch that knucklehead's attention he will be more than willing to fight you, haha!" He made a nod and turned very quickly, even unsuspecting to what most would think and stuck his arm out to swipe Jin's arm that was holding him up, letting his face fall to the table, hitting it with a thud.

"AAAAAGH!" his head snapped back up and looked instantly at his Exceed partner, the red mark on his nose shone brightly and the blind rage was apparent in his eyes, "I WILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!" he shouted as he aimed a punch that looked like it would take someone's head off. Raza easily ducked under since Jin was just aiming his anger, not actually fighting, "Settle down... Lance wanted to fight you!" Jinchu was indeed going to shoot another blow at his companion but the thought of a battle intrigued him, his face looked almost childish as it switched from angry monster to excited and funny. He took only a couple moments before speaking, "Alright, haha! When can we do it? I'll fight whenever, as soon as possible if you can manage, HAH!" His eyes got a little fiercer as he continued, "Oh yeah... So is Moki gonna fight Raza too!? I wouldn't like his chances but he may be stronger than expected, ha! But I gotta tell ya, Raza hasn't lost a fight in years, not even to a human!" He put his arms behind his back and leaned into the chair thinking about a double-duel with Him and Raza against Lance and Moki, it was quite comical as his imagination went wild.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Lance busted out laughing when Jinchu asked if Moki was going to fight. Moki? Fight? Fat chance that lazy exceed would whine the whole time. Raza would eat him alive and spit him out whole. Moki is just a little kid at heart. "Fat chance I aint fighting no way. If you make me fight Lance I'm run away and this time I mean it!" It seemed that Moki got his point across before Lance could even respond to Jinchu's question. Lance put his napkin on his plate and stood up. "Well Jinchu if you want to fight lets meet outside Era tonight around midnight. Hows that sound? Just me verse you, Moki will come too but he will be more likely to be eating popcorn than fight. " Lance whipped off the chocolate that seemed to have covered Moki's face. "If you want to just meet me there to night if not its cool either way. But I'll be seeing you later. It was a pleasure to meet you Jinchu and Raza." As Lance left the resturant he hoped that Jinchu would show up to bout. Moki dragged at his heels as always but within a matter of minutes he blended into the crowd and was gone.

~Exit~

(OCC We can do the fight in the area thread that way one of us can get some jewels haha.)
Back to top Go down
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 pm

There was no doubt in Jin's previous expression that he was more than interested in fighting, he really wanted to see what the Light Dragon Slayer was made of. His gaze was purely composed of determination, meanwhile Raza was laughing his head off, holding his stomach joyously, "No worries Moki, haha! I won't fight you, I'm not interested in slaughter, hahaha!" His words were true, but he did not say it in a mean tone, he was just as enthralled in a light-hearted moment at this point as his fiery partner. Raza was also the first one to respond to Lance, Jinchu was more getting personally pumped, "We'll be there no worries, outside of Era, we might even beat you there since Jin loves to pump himself up for a fight!"

Raza waved as they began to leave, "We will see each other soon, you best prepare!" Jinchu then stood, his milkshake was finished so he really had no reason to be here, his hunger wasn't of that much importance now he knew he was going to be in a fight, with another Dragon Slayer, no less. It would definitely prove to be exciting, most likely even challenging. He began walking out and Raza sped to get up beside him and dashed ahead so they both would get through the door without squishing together, "Come on buddy... We got some training to do... Hehe... I'm gonna bring the heat.." Raza nodded, looking serious again, his military-like posture once again showing through, the fierceness was back on. They walked on heading away from people in the crowds, it was now their time to get a little serious.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:27 pm

H
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to town (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2