FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Usicon2
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Af5f
free forum Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Affili10
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Lr
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) AGRPButton Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Untitled-16
    Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) 35c4p5x
     Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2124935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Left_bar_bleue120/120Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Empty
PostSubject: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm

The Announcer: Hello guys and girls and welcome to the annual Fiore Grand Tournament! Here will will find out the strongest non wizard saint mage in all of Fiore! Guilds from all over come to compete and here is our first contestant! He is average height and build with some crazy long black hair all the way from Fairy Tail! He is the poison dragon slayer Ardere Kasai!

Ardere walked into the massive arena bigger than a sports field or even some guilds and people cheered from all over Fiore. He walked out into the arena and looked up at his guild cheering him on and he extended his right arm with a closed fist. He then opened up his index finger and thumb to his guild as a sign to tell them he's ready. He cracked his knuckles and his neck as he walked out towards his opponent Fa. This was a mage from the guild Sabertooth, he seemed to be a formidable opponent from what he had heard so there was no holding back. He had to make it to the finals and fight Nix from the same guild it was his destiny.

His blood red aura burst around him in preparation for the oncoming battle, he had to win this for his guild and his friends. There was much at stake in this tournament more than just a prize, it was about honor and proving what he was made of. He was going to defeat this guy and move on to the next round even if he suffered major injuries. as long as he had the will to fight he would do it no matter the cost. This was for Fairy Tail and especially Kiannus. He was ready to show everything he's learned within these next few days to all of these people so they would know and respect him. He would one day become Ardere the Ten Wizard Saint and show all of these people that he had power. It was time to show this guy what he's made of and bring on the poison.

He had to put his hands over his ears for a second because everyone was too noisy and it was crowded. He had to put all of his fears behind him he thought as he took his ears off of his hands and prepared to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Jewel : 2152055

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Left_bar_bleue100/100Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 am

Fa pulled his arm behind his head to stretch out the muscles, repeating the action with the other arm. He tilted his head to each side a few times and bounced on his feet, loosening up a little before he had to head out into the ring. Didn't want to pull anything, after all. He listened to the announcer and frowned at the description of his opponent. A poison mage? He didn't like the sound of that. It didn't sound like the kind of magic you'd use in a fair fight. Definitely not anyone who was worthy of being his rival.

"And his opponent, from the country of Wǒjiā and a disciple of Li style Kenpo, Fa Yu Li of Saber Tooth!"

"Showtime." Fa said to himself, walking out into the arena, surrounded by a cheering crowd. He looked toward his opponent. Wow, kid was scrawny. And he was holding his ears like he couldn't stand the cheering. Was this seriously who he was supposed to fight? He wouldn't be much of a threat if the noise bothered him that much. It was an arena, after all.

"Hey, kid." he said, raising his voice a little so the younger mage could hear him over the crowd. "Take a deep breath and relax. Don't worry about them, this is your time to shine. Enjoy this moment to the fullest." Grinning, he gave the kid a thumbs up. "Now show me what you got."

The time for talk had passed. Fa didn't make any fancy pose, didn't call out some spell, summon up a glowing circle, or make some cheesy one liner. He just ran towards the kid without warning, save for a high pitched cry of "WUUUTAAAAAH!" as he jutted his fist out to Ardere's stomache.

Last edited by Fa on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Left_bar_bleue120/120Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 am

The guy was pretty muscular which so was Ardere for his size but nothing like that. This guy had size all over him but the bigger they are the harder they fall. Thanks, I got this. The guy surprisingly had started a conversation with him for a second leading him to think he was different than Nix which wasn't that big of a surprise Sabertooth wasn't a Dark Guild it was completely legal. The guy then jutted his hand at his stomach prompting Ardere to either dodge or use magic. He summoned a magic circle and just before Fa struck him he blast a massive wave of poison right at him point blank range. If this attack was not dodged or blocked Fa would be flown back 20 feet and begin to feel strangely drowsy as if he didn't get enough sleep last night.

Ardere was wearing his battle clothes today. He had a long white coat with black trims and yellow fuzz behind that. His hair was long like the teenagers do it nowadays but he kept a braid going down to his lower back. He received these clothes from Kiannus as they were made by him, Kiannus made all of his clothes for all of his years. On every birthday he would learn a new spell, get a new knife, and new clothes. He sure loved living with that dragon, he wished he had him now to tell him what to do.

Magic: 120/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Left_bar_bleue100/100Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Fa steeled himself when he saw the light from the magic circle, instinctively knowing there was some sort of counter to be had. The blast caught him at point blank, sending the martial artist tumbling back across the arena. He got back to his feet and assumed a stance, shaking his head to try and and regain his composure. Something was wrong. He felt funny. Woozy, even. He poisoned me. Fa realised. Of all the dirty... Well, it's not like he didn't see it coming. The kid was announced as a poison mage, after all. I don't know what kind of poison this is, or how potent it is, but I can't take any chances. He's a Dragon Slayer, right? that means his magic should be a cut above the normal. I have to end this quickly.

Beneath his feet, a magic circle flashed, a yellow aura rising around him. The circle disappeared as he began to run, the nature of the magic becoming immediately clear by how much faster he was moving. A second circle appeared, quickly disappating under his footsteps as he zig-zagged towards Ardere, making his approach less predictable. I hate to do this to a kid, but I refuse to lose. I have to take him out with one strike. Fa assured himself. He made a symbol with his hands, a third magic circle appearing, hovering ifnront of him, before engulfing his hands in chi.

Sorry, kid, but this is going to hurt. Don't hold it against me, okay? Moving into striking distance, Fa thrusted both of his chakra charged hands out in the form of palm strikes, aiming for the middle of Ardere's torso, where his stomache and chest meet. The Asura's Wine spell alone multiplied the sheer force of his blows by four times, but with the thirty percent speed and sixty five percent strength increases of his other spells, the force of impact would be... insane.

((Did a quick number crunch to get a general idea. A karate student of average size, build, and weight's punch is about the equivalent of 412 lbs. With all this factored in, it'd somewhere over 1700 lbs. Fa's not the size, build, or weight of an average karate student.))

Magic: 50/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 pm

This guy was getting bigger by the second and he was already massive. Even though his strength and agility had increased it was natural for dragon slayers to have both of those enhanced at a super human level so now hand to hand combat was out of the question. This guy had several things over Ardere but he couldn't let this guy win. He only had to hold out until the poison took full effect, next turn he would begin to feel as if he barely got any sleep at all. He needed to keep this fight going as long as possible or lose right here.

The guy had begun increasing his strength and agility into beyond super human levels , this was insane and he had to get this guy taken out right now. He quickly summoned a magic circle in front of him because they had a 20 feet distance between them maybe just a bit less. When the guy began running he activated a spell sending 20 scales composed of poison at him in consecutive reprises. The scales didn't fly in a line they flew a groups of 5 or more at different points in the air making them harder to dodge. They were 6 inches long and 2 inches thick making them hurt like hell. If he was hit by a a few of these in the head he would be knocked out but that chance was slim. These scales cause pain for an entire post leaving a rash that burns intensely. If a good number of these hit Fa he would probably slow down his running considerably assuming several hit him. Don't worry I won't hold it against you but I am glad your my opponent your a good fighter and not a complete ass to me like most people I fight so may the best man win.

He chuckled a bit and nodded to Fa. The attack would slow down Fa just enough to when the palm strike hit him he would be knocked back several feet and go tumbling, he quickly caught himself and tried to get up but he had been struck in the stomach so it was hard to breath. He kept taking deep breaths and began to cough a bit from the strike, it hurt to stand a bit. He would have to attack Fa the next time he came in because this fight was going to end badly.

Magic: 100/150
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Today is the third day since Fa last replied so I win by default I guess.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

((Correction. That makes this my LAST day to post. And I spent a day talking to you about this match in PM anyways, but regardless. I'll have your post after my gym session.))
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:10 pm

(Awesomesauce like a boss with salad tossed yeah idk where I was going with this)
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Fa breathed heavily, his body trembling. What did he just hit me with? he wondered, scratching his arm. Then his other arm. And his chest. And his arm again. "What the-!" Itchy itchy ITCHY! And they hurt more by the second. Fa toor off the shirt of his gi, and almost gasped at the large rashed on his arms and chest. More poison!? Now I have to deal with rashes ontop of that sleeping poison!?

This kid was starting to piss him off. He wasn't going to lose here, damn it. Not in the first round. Not to some kid. Not to a Poison Mage. Damn it all, I wanted to take him out with one strike. I'm already running low on magic. he thought, still scratching his wounds. He's a ranged mage, and that poison of his... If there was some way to get close to him... Fa brought his hands together. The magic circle flashed, his hands blazing with chakra. "Try this!" he roared, dropping down. His fists struck the ground full force, kicking up a huge cloud of dust. Lets see you hit what you can't see! he thought. Dashing forward, he jumped, and dove for Ardere with a flying drop kick.

Magic: 30/100

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fa on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

The guy was taunting him and now he made it so there was dust everywhere which Ardere found surprisingly amusing. He thought just because Ardere couldn't see that he didn't know where Fa was at all times and he was very wrong. He could hear Fa's movements and even smell him so he could determine where he would attack at any time. He wouldn't be able to determine the nature of the attack but just the direction it was coming from. He was beginning to cool down from the punch but his breathing was still heavy so when Fa came own for the flying drop kick he rolled to the side hoping to dodge it and if he did he would jump back up and take a fighting stance.

All he could o for most of this time was wait things out until Fa fell asleep but there was no guarantee this guy wasn't gonna beat the hell out of him in the next turn. He had one more turn to attack Ardere with consciousness. This guy would really begin to feel sleepy next turn though but he felt as if this hulk of a guy would last that turn a lot better than most. If he hadn't had ran in on that first move none of this would've happened and there was a chance this guy would beat Ardere to a pulp with his fists. This next turn would be the decider for this match.
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Fa inwardly cursed as Arder ducked under him. Hitting the ground, he rolled over and jumped to his feet, immediately staggering afterwards. I can't take much more of this... He realised, somehow managing to gain his footing. My body feels like it weighs a ton... It's getting really hard to keep my eyes open... Damn it. His magic was draining quickly, and the poison didn't help at all. I only have enough for one more Āxiūluō Zhēnyǎn. I can't do anymore. The poison's too strong. he acknowledged, forming the hand sign for the third and final time.

"Here goes..." he muttered, dashing towards the kid. Where would he hit? The throat? No, he didn't want to wind up crushing his throat with an Āxiūluō Zhēnyǎn. The skull or the stomache? No, he'd be expecting that. The balls? ...That would be just wrong on so many levels. No, there was only one place Fa knew to strike that could end this in one blow. Coming into striking distance, he unleashed his fist, aiming low, towards the kid's side, towards that most sensetive of organs. In simpler terms: Kidney shot.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Ardere was doing fine on magic but his physical energy was draining pretty fast so he was quite tired. This Fa guy was a master at hand to hand combat so his chances of winning that would be super slim. He only needed to wait a bit longer because next turn Fa would begin to fall asleep. He had to beat this guy no matter what and he was pretty sure he would but the injuries he would sustain in the process would be pretty bad.

He saw the guy come in with one of his crazy moves and try to kidney punch Ardere so he quickly tried to use a low block and turn a bit so it wasn't a direct hit to the kidney but even if he was able to block and turn this guys super strength would still hurt him. Either way he would sustain a decently bad injury but one was less bad than the other. He had to beat this guy no matter the cost for Fairy Tail and this was it the deciding move. Even if he won this match his injuries would definitely need some attending to before the next day.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 pm

It has been over 3 days so Fa has lost. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)   Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the Beginning (Ardere vs Fa)
Page 1 of 1