FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Usicon2
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Af5f
free forum Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Affili10
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Lr
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] AGRPButton Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Untitled-16
    Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] 35c4p5x
     Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2128592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Left_bar_bleue100/100Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Empty
PostSubject: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 am

With a loud plop, Eve landed face first onto her over fluffy bed. The white comforter formed to her body, and she rolled over so she could face the equally white ceiling. I never knew anything could feel this [b]amazing[/b. Breathing deeply, she took in the scent of lavender laundry soaps and a lot of other things she didn't recognize. Is this what it feels like to be royalty? Or a part of the magic council? She smiled at the thought of being treated like this on a regular basis; back at Lamia Scale she couldn't afford such luxuries.

Sitting up, she swept her gaze over the rest of the room. Her bed was straight across from the door to the hall, and to its right was a wall completely made of glass for one kick ass window. To the right of the hall door was a walk-in closet, and beyond that was the largest bathroom Eve had ever seen. Too many shiny things, she noted. Moving from her position on the bed, she walked past the bathroom and closet and into a sitting room, which was much more her tastes than the other area. This area had two curtain-covered windows, and besides there being one or so lamps in various corners, it was much, much darker than the bedroom area. "Looks like I might be sleeping in here," she muttered.

She kicked off her shoes and went into the bedroom area, stole the pillows and fluffy comforter, and moved them to the living room area. There was a large, silver plush couch, and Eve tossed the items on there. The fluffy carpeting tickled her feet, causing a light smile to touch her lips.

After a moment, she hopped onto the mass of bed linens and snuggled with them, getting lost in the massive lump of fluffy goodness.
Back to top Go down
Rain
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2172907

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 pm

The day had been something else. After getting drenched by the rain, Iori had managed to end up getting delayed in the crowds and heres and theres of the great city. What was worse, he had made the mistake of asking a gormless individual for directions, and he had spent about four hours before he had finally found the hotel in which the tournament competitors were going to be lodged. To call it grand was an error. Iori prevented himself from staring wide-mouthed at the colossal structure before him. Then shaking his head at the thought of how much had been put into the building, Iori walked in.

Well, there was one thing the young swordsman could give the hotel. It was as neat as a new pin. Ah well, it was best to crash quickly and get himself ready for the tournament. Who knew what the event held? Arriving at the room he had been designated to, or so he thought, Iori stepped into what could be seen as a large parlor-like place. Iori had no idea of the use of the room, because he wasn't used to conventional room plans. His eyes came to rest on a dark-haired girl looking very comfy in a mass of bedclothes, and he stopped short. Most likely he was lost again. Based on the fact that the young man had little idea of what a living room looked like, he thought it was a bedroom. A bit big for one person, though.

"Sorry, I must be in the wrong room," Iori said aloud, taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Left_bar_bleue100/100Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

"Sorry, I must be in the wrong room."

It was an understatement to say Eve was taken by surprise. W-who is that... And why are they in my room? Blinking, she stared at the man for a moment.. He's kind of... Crimson painted her cheeks, and she covered her face with a pillow, refusing to continue that thought. After a few seconds, she peeked over the fluffy mass. I should probably say something... Taking a deep breath, she untangled herself from the comforter and pillows and slowly made her way over to the man, making sure not to trip over her discarded shoes in the process.

"Uhmm, do you need help finding your room. . . ?" She paused, uncertain of how she should continue. Looking him over, she came to find that he looked really familiar. Holding out her hand, just in case she was mistaken in knowing the man, she said "Eve Furey." After a moment she realized he might not know what she was meaning. "My name, I mean. It's Eve Furey." She continued, "Are you in the tourney?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Iori stopped in his motion as the girl in the odd bed (Iori thought the couch was a bed) sat up and stared at him. "A sight for sore eyes," he thought to himself, just before he noticed that she seemed to blush in his presence. Well, that was most likely because he had charged in rudely into her bedroom. He took another step backwards and was about turning to leave, when she hid her face with a pillow. Iori stopped and raised an eyebrow. Her behavior was a bit strange, but humorous none the less. He decided not to leave just yet, curious to see what other antics she was going to perform.

The question about if he needed help finding his room was a bit surprising. In the end, she was a bit weird, but she seemed to be a kind person. Seemed. Looks could be deceiving. As she introduced herself and held out her hand, Iori responded automatically by bowing. "I'm Nakagojiri Iori..." he began, then noticed her outstretched hand and snapped erect like a jackknife. Taking her hand, he shook it gently, almost as if it was very fragile. He'd never really done this before. "People call me Rōnin as well, but you can call me Iori, and yes, I'm here for the tournament." Iori normally would not have been that 'nice', even going so far as to soften his usually impassive expression. But he felt he had wronged her somewhat by barging in on her privacy, and she had responded nicely. Besides, her name was one he had seen on a board in the guild, as a responder to a quest. She was very likely a fellow guild member.

"Lamia Scale?" he ventured, his dull expression slowly but reflexively returning to his face. But his eyes remained ever sharp, staring directly at Eve.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm

"I like Iori," Eve said softly, allowing a smile to tug at her lips. "So, Iori, huh? You've got quite a few nicknames..."

"Lamia Scale?"

Ehhh? Blinking, the 22 year old tilted her head to the side and peered at the stranger in a new light. "Are you from Lamia Scale?" She removed her hand from his, not noticing the delicacy to which he held it with. I suppose he could be from Lamia Scale... It's quite possible he's a new recruit... Or that I simply missed him, I suppose... It's not like I'm too observant with our members. She still found it odd, though, since she herself had been in the guild for 14 years. Pursing her lips, she looked him over once more, concluding that he really did look at least slightly familiar.

Moving her hand to her hip and straightening her neck, she yawned, covering her mouth with her other hand. "Lamia Scale, eh? That's a nice guild. Nice people." I hope to see them dominate in this tournament, she mentally continued. The thought caused a grin to paint her features. "I do hope they win; from what I hear, a few mages from there are competing." Nodding to herself, she reached up and took her hat off. She turned it over and reached inside to one of the secret pockets, making sure her room key was in there. Which reminds me... "How did you unlock my door...?" she questioned, putting her hat back on and raising an eyebrow. Don't tell me I'm supposed to share a room with someone... This place is large enough for us each to have our own space, right? Besides... He's a man. A light pink dusted her cheeks once more, and she looked away from the man, towards the large window making up the wall to her right.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
D-rank
D-rank
Kiba

Jewel : 2167008

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 am

Kiba ran up to his room and turned quickly into the hotel room, there a man stood near the doorway and a girl standing close to him, however they looked like they were having a rather awkward embrace. He bolted in leaving only sparks in his trail and appeared in a blink of an eye on the silver couch. Kiba sat on the couch with no shirt on and Wattz, his exceed, on his shoulder. His body pulsed with an electric current. He looked up at the girl and man. He was a little pissed that someone was in his room. The girls eyes struck Kiba with shock, he had never seen such beautiful eyes. Her skin was a sight for even the most experienced of men. Kiba became rather happy she was in his room.

"Well let me put it this way for the two of you, first you" Kiba pointed his hand at the man. "You aren't welcome in my room. Nothing personal I just don't mess with strangers because who knows what your motives are." Kiba pointed to the girl. "However you, today is not my birthday, it is actually in a couple of months. Since you are here though I guess I can take an early birthday gift."

Wattz looked at the two people in Kiba's room. "Hello I'm Wattz and this is Kiba Voltz Kizaro. Excuse his manors, he still is rather wild, but it is a pleasure to meet some new friends." Wattz's fur stuck up from the static electricity. Wattz's mind was filled with Fish to the point that he started to imagine Kiba's ear was a sardine and started to nibble on it. Kiba laid back on the couch and faced the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Rain
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Iori either didn't catch what Eve said softly, or maybe he misheard, so he said nothing. All the same, he believed he heard the stuff about having many nicknames. "Technically, it's only one nickname," he answered with a shrug. When she asked if he was from Lamia Scale and spoke about it as one who didn't have knowledge of the guild, Iori guessed he had been mistaken. "I'm from that guild, so of course, I feel grateful you want to see my guild win," the swordsman said, attempting a small smile. "I'm rather new to the guild though, but I thought I had once seen a similar name to yours on one of the guild's bulletin board. Forgive my presumption."

Then came the million-dollar question. How Iori had unlocked the door to Eve's room. He turned and looked at the door handle with a perplexed expression, then turned to meet her gaze. "I'm not sure," Iori replied honestly. "I just turned that knob, and the door opened. For it to have been locked before I turned it, I must have broken something. Sorry." Truth was, the door hadn't been locked, but being the rustic fellow Iori was, he could hardly tell. Most of his life had been lived in habitations without doors....

The next intrusion into the room was disturbing. Iori shifted his gaze from Eve to meet the newcomer, his usual deadpan expression in place, with a tinge of irritation in his eyes. "It's fellows like this that I REALLY dislike," he thought, as his blue eyes remained fixed on the newcomer. To add surprise to annoyance, the newcomer's cat spoke, excusing his manners. While Iori was surprised, his face did not show it; instead, he said to the cat, "I am pleased to meet you, Wattz; I cannot say the same for your pet."
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am

B-birthday gift? Eve's face turned a deep shade of crimson as she heard this, especially since it was from a stranger. A shirtless stranger. In her hotel room. All of her responses to Iori's previous verses were lost at the sight of this man, and for a moment she felt faint. Dearest Merlin, what is going on?! After a few seconds, she regained her composure, her coloring taking on its normal hue. Taking a deep breath, she sidestepped away from Iori towards the other man, so this way she was at the halfway point between them. "Errm... Are you both staying in here? Maybe I have the wrong room," she muttered, reaching up and pulling her hat off. After checking her hotel key number, she returned the item to its previous location and moved over to another one of the silver couches. She motioned to Iori to let him know he could sit if he wanted.

"Well, this is definitely my room. You two need to decide to either stay or leave; I want to take a nap at some point." Wiggling deeper into the cushions, she made herself as comfortable as possible with two strange men in her room. Wait... That was a cat? As her violet eyes found the yellow creature, her face lit up immediately. It's so cuuuuuteeee! Smiling, she scooted closer to the cat, unknowingly scooting closer to Kiba. "Wattz, is your name?" Eve asked the kitty, her eyes sparkling as she leaned closer to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]   Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve Furey's Hotel Room~ [Tourney!]
Page 1 of 1