FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Traveling to Era! Usicon2
Traveling to Era! Af5f
free forum Traveling to Era! Affili10
Traveling to Era! Lr
Traveling to Era! AGRPButton Traveling to Era! Untitled-16
    Traveling to Era! 35c4p5x
     Traveling to Era! Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Traveling to Era!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2130592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Traveling to Era! Left_bar_bleue100/100Traveling to Era! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Eve had recently caught wind of a tournament taking place in Era. Normally such things wouldn't interest her, but since one of the prizes was 100,000 jewels... She decided it was worth the effort. So that was how she came to leave her precious town of Hargeon. "Goodbye," she said softly, turning away from the bustling city.

Before her stretched a dirt road that went on for miles, and she feared it would take her a week to reach her destination. And to think I have to stop in Clover Town again... She shivered, the thought chilling her bones. Just rush through it like you did last time, Eve... It'll be fine...

[111/1500]
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Jewel : 2174406

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:39 pm

So, there he was at last: Fiore kingdom. It took a while and a few surprising turns, bit eventually the destination never runs away when you have that much time on your hands. God knows why Hargeon was the first stop though, chronologically it shouldn't be, not that Roja would know any better.

Just as he arrived, though, rumor came to his ears that a special event is to take place not too far away, in Fiore too, so the way should not be that long. "Well, what do I have to lose." he noted to himself positively, heading back. Just as he did though, the wizard's eyes locked on a certain figure standing not too far away. Now this was a pleasant surprise.

"Hello there," he started, "might you know the way to Era? I heard quite the hussle goes on there." He hid nothing. Straight to the point with a calm voice and a friendly smile, Roja asked the woman for help. If he's lucky, she would join him in his trip.

[WC: 172. My head hurts like hell. Can I go to sleep please?]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Traveling to Era! Left_bar_bleue100/100Traveling to Era! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:44 pm

(Of course you can! You could have just posted tomorrow~ <3)

Eve, not noticing the approaching person, almost jumped out of her skin. "Err, yes," she said softly. "I'm on my way there now..."

Who is this guy? Eying him cautiously, she started walking away from the town. "I suppose you can follow, if you can keep up. But just know that I have to get there in four days, but I'd prefer it be sooner." She stretched, enjoying the strain in her arm muscles. "So c'mon if you're joining me. Otherwise head back to town. You might get jumped by standing there like some sitting duck."

Eve said one last goodbye to her beloved city before picking up the pace. She had never been to Era before, so she was really looking forward to doing some site seeing. And the faster I get through all those towns, the better...

A sudden wind blew across the terrain, and the 22 year old held her hat in place. Is he coming or not?

[343/1500 words total for both of us]
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Main objective: getting friendly with the lovely hatted woman without seeming way too disturbing or approaching. Sub-objective: getting to Era successfully and maybe - just maybe - stay there to watch the event. After all, while watching wizards display their skills against one another is always nice and has a lot to teach a beginner wizard, it will not get Roja any experience as a wizard, so gaining companioms should be satisfying enough. After all, if she acceps the long-haired man for who he is, clearly they could work something out.

"Ah, is that so? Great, in that case, allow me to join you." He said positively, already beginning to head out on the road to Era. Perhaps she started a few steps before him, but eventually he closed the gap, not exactly minding if the girl would like his company or not. The wind blew, revealing a small portion of his upper body through the pale poncho, swinging through the 26-year old man's long hair.

A few questions popped up in his mind as time passed shortly. If the woman wanted to go quickly, his physical training could come in handy - that is, if she'd accept his assistance. "Less than four days you say? Why the rush? The way is beautiful, don't you think?" He asked, looking at the trees around, the leaves rustling in the wind as if dancing to its rhythm.

[WC: 676 for both. My head doesn't hurt as bad anymore~!]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Eve, having caught a glimpse of the physique hidden underneath, immediately looked in the direction she was traveling and refused to look at the stranger for the duration of their journey. Do. Not. Get. Nervous. She took deep, even breaths and focused on her body movements, careful not to brush against him, either. Don't think about it. Relax.

"I've a tournament to compete in," she answered shortly. That was all she said - no details were given, nor did she comment about the "beautiful" walk ahead of them. There's no need for talk, she assured herself. Talking will just take away the energy needed to walk.

After a few moments, however, she found that the wind's whispers unsettled her. The trees almost seemed as though they, too, were speaking to her. Birds sang merrily in the distance, and a dirt cloud rose a few feet in the air behind the two as they walked. Eve pulled her hat down a little farther. I don't want dirt in my hair...

A few more minutes of silence passed, and Eve had to bite her lip. Normally, when traveling alone, she welcomed the silence. The cacophony of Hargeon Town often gave her headaches, so she was glad for a reprieve. But for some reason it seemed different when with a companion of sorts. She let out a huff of air. I wish I could take these blasted shoes off, too...

[915 total~ I'm glad you're feeling better! Smile We still need to stop in each town we pass~]
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

The scenery was absolutely marvelous. The leaves' rustle and the birds' beautiful voice, together with the wind, all that made Roja appreciate life. It's amazing how the smallest of things can drive a erson to different directions.

Judging by the woman's short answer, the man could easily tell she was not interested in talking to him, much to his disappointment - but he didn't let it get him down, rejections happen all the time, even for the best of the best. Ad a result, he simply commented with the shortest reply available. "Hmmm." A slight hum, noting his interest in further detail, but his acknowledgement backed Roja from going deeper into this manner.

Unlike the woman, the martisl artist was used for intensive physical activity, be it walking for hours or fighting an identity. This, with the equipment he wore on himself, made all his travels fairly easy, but the fact he took it so casually didn't mran the girl did. The sigh of discomfort was enough proof of it, and if they were to spend three-four days together he could at least show he cares a little. "Is something the matter?" He asked, not noticing they were already this close to their first stop.

He only saw the gates to Clover after her answer. "Hey, we made it pretty quickly. If we stop here it might take a while, but we regain our energy. If we keep on these tracks though, we'll reach Shirotsume by tomorrow noon. What do you think?"

[WC: 1164]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"No, I don't want to stop!" Eve said firmly. Clover Town was the one place she dreaded coming to the most. Looking to her traveling partner, she let out a breath. "We keep moving. Now." Her feet were already beginning to ache, but there was no way in Fiore that she was stopping in the town where the "pretty boy" guild resided. No way in hell, she thought, continuing a silent yet steady march onwards.

Attractive men were one of the downfalls to Eve's existence. She hadn't looked at the man trekking with her seriously yet - it had been just simple glances so far. I can't look at him, she told herself. That would make this trip even more unbearable! The thought even brought crimson to her cheeks. Keep moving, Eve...

Only the steady feel of her muscles moving kept her temptation to look at him at bay. To seriously give him a once over. To allow herself to open the gate to being flustered and anxious. And then if he were to get on my bad side... She sucked in a breath, refusing to finish that thought.

She hadn't been paying too much attention to where she was stepping as these thoughts pervaded her mind, so she was completely taken by surprise by the hole in the ground she just so happened to find. "Kyaa!" she shrieked, flailing her arms and willing herself to regain her balance. In two seconds she had done just that, and she grumbled a few curses for being unobservant.

Kicking off her shoes, she picked them up in her right hand and continued onwards. The two reached Shirotsume soon enough, and when they did, Eve let out a breath of relief. No pretty boys in sight. Instinctively, she brushed her fingers across her card holder to make sure it was still there. Best not lose those.

[1477]
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 am

"Alright, alright... Haha." The woman's clear and rather quick reactions amused Roja, as it was already near evening and they had crossed through Clover Town just like that. The way to Era was another few miles away, which she apparently ultimately refused to miss out even a second while going through these harsh roads. But seriously, would she really be okay like that? This terrain isn't really the most delightful, and only if she went through enough training should she be doing fine.

She wasn't. "Kyaa!" Around the dawn of the next day, she had tripped into the obvious hole in her path when trying to keep on. Roja reacted immediately to that shriek. "Hey!... You should try wat-... Ching your step...?" At first, he wanted to help, looking a bit worried as the sudden turn was made, only missing by a milimeter. She quickly regained balance, causing his tone to diminish, slowly regretting what he said. She was upset, and that was enough. At Shirotsume, he would do his part.

It was noon when they arrived at this new town, and Roja - albeit a little tired - was more than willing to help her now. He patted her shoulder, trying to make it seem as little as possible like a grab, trying to get her attention. "That's enough for now. If we are to travel day and night, you're obviously not going to survive two and a half days just walking. We've got a long way ahead, and you're already feeling discomfort, aren't you?" He said. "Hop on. I'll carry you to Hosenka, you should get some sleep. It's a tough road to Era, you don't wanna show up all torn up, right?"

[WC: I don't know, but applicable to pass.]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Eve's body tensed as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Its warmth pierced through her clothing, and she instinctively sucked in a deep breath, resisting the urge to attack the person the hand belonged to. Unlike in previous experiences, this one wasn't looking to steal something from her.

"W-what?" Her feet stopped moving, and she turned to face the man. "You want me to... climb on your back?" The idea seemed odd to Eve, but maybe this was something the man did more often than she? Isn't he tired, too? Blinking, she pictured how it would look - two grown adults traveling across the terrain, one carrying the other. ...Would it make me look weak? After a moment's contemplation, she decided that she didn't care. Lamia Scale mage or not, she was still a girl, and girls needed special treatment from time to time. It was a fact of life. In Eve's book, at least.

"Sure, I guess..." She put on her shoes, clicking her tongue at her hole-filled stocking. [i]Looks like I need another pair... Again.[i]

So that was that. Eve "hopped on" Roja's back, and off the two went. At first Eve was uncomfortable and worried that she was heavier than she should be, but after about 30 minutes she relaxed. Roja's body was warm against hers, and she let herself slowly drift off to sleep, her head resting either on the man's shoulder or near his neck. Every so often she awoke, but the steady movement and now-darkening sky (as it was dusk now) lulled her back into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 pm

It appears as finally, he could be of aid to this beautiful woman, for she finally submit to her exhaustion, in almost no time at all falling asleep on the man's body, much to his relief. While he himself was a little tired, he could not allow himself to fall back, as the girl's chances at the tournament were at stake here, and with his nature gladly would he lend a hand. It was already dusk, and Shirotsume Town was already a mile behind. "(Okay, she appears to have finally fallen asleep... I guess a small surprise won't hurt anybody. Oak Town is... Around 100 miles away. By dawn, huh? Alright.)"

Roja suddenly started running, rushing through the switching terrain with the woman still on his back, almost not moving thanks to his capability to adjust his body shape to nullify any bendings to his back, moving mainly that part. The Magic Circle appeared below his feet while running, even for a brief second, but that was enough. "Dozoru." He exclaimed calmly, then boosting himself even faster, at quite the impressive speed. At this pace, 100 miles until dawn didn't look impossible and with Roja's ridiculous stamina he could go at the same pace for quite the long time before stopping to rest.

Soon enough, Oak Town was achieved, with the woman still on the long haired male's back. "Phew... Finally made it." He noted to himself, assurred at the fact barely two days have passed.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Eve awoke to find that the sky looked the exact same as when she closed her eyes. "Whaa," she muttered, blinking a few times. Squinting her eyes, she found that they were now in Oak Town - where Eve had recently been on a job and met the new Celestial mage of Lamia Scale. How on earth did we get here?

The sky was slowly lightening, and this led Eve to believe that it was, in fact, dawn instead of dusk. "Hey," she said softly. "Put me down, will ya?" Whether or not the man was going to comply, she decided to wiggle free and slid off his back. "Oak Town, ehh?" She stretched her arms and yawned, letting her eyes scan the area. Most of the shops were closed at that hour, and Eve was glad that those shops included the fairly-new florist up ahead. Mr. Hord...

The short, impatient man had previously employed Eve to guard his shop from any oncoming attacks, seeing as another flower shop owner was threatening him.

Shaking her head, she disregarded thoughts of the past. "How did we get here so quickly?" she asked, glancing at her traveling companion. "Surely I wasn't asleep for an entire day."
He must be exhausted by now, she thought. And to have carried me all this way... I suppose I should thank him. Instead of thanking him, however, she moved her gaze to an inn a few buildings away. "If you're tired we can stop so you can rest. Or if you're hungry we could grab something to eat, but I don't think the shops are open at the moment..."

Ehh, I can always thank him later.
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 am

Roja sure was not in the greatest conditition right now, having been awake fully for the past two days and not getting anything to eat since lunch at Shirotsume. To exjaustion he was used, but hunger was the real problem for him and yet he kept on walking towards town, arriving at dawn - when the girl woke up. Overall though, mini objective was accomplished, and despite he said he'd take the girl all the way to Hosenka, she still requested he put her down, in not much choice agreeing. "I take it you've been to Oak Town once already." He said, his smile still there - albeit a little more fatigue added in his voice. Even a monster can't run that long at full speed, it's a miracle Roja's master made real.

Her motives came first to his, in what he saw, and resting would take too long. "I'm fine, just a little hungry. You're in a rush, aren't you? After Hosenka we should reach that battle soon." He said, knowing they had another day to spend, as the way to Era counts as used time. Overall, in three days they would get from Hargeon to Era by foot. Roja looked at the lady, first - obviously - noticing her good appearance traits. It didn't take him more than two seconds to attempt somehow acquiring a new friend.

"I'm Roja, by the way. What's your name?" The fact that these two spent two days together and haven't tried interacting bothered the male, no doubt. Now that she offered a stop, he could take his time and try keeping her good company.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Ignoring his question, Eve looked around for a place to grab a bite to eat. "Let's find you some food," she said, walking a few steps. "C'mon. I'll pay." As she said this, however, she thought about how much money she actually had on her. Being a mage, she did requests for jobs. When was the last time I took a job? She continued walking and taking note of which shops were closed and the times they opened.

After a while, she eventually found a place and ushered Roja inside. "Pick anything you want," she said with a small smile. Retreating to a table by the window, she took her hat off and reached inside for her money pouch. She shook the little container and was satisfied with what she heard. I've totally got enough. Eve looked over at Roja and was curious as to why he had such long hair. It's about as long as mine, if not longer, she thought.

After a moment, though, she came to find that she questioned why she should allow herself to become attached to a stranger. I don't even know anything about him... What if he's with a dark guild? She watched his backside and bit her lip. He doesn't seem like a bad person... But despite this, Eve's worries got the better of her, and she silently left the building, leaving a pile of jewels on the table behind her.

As she walked through the streets and on the path to Era, she felt a tiny tinge of regret, but she shook her head at such feelings. Just move on, Eve. It's better this way. She took a deep breath and pulled her hat farther down her forhead, eventually making her way to Era to begin her search for the tourney's opening ceremonies.

[Exits]

((Sorry, dear, but I need to post a request I finished in Era~ x] We can RP again sometime, though, if you'd like!! :] ))
Back to top Go down
Roja Bilka
D-rank
D-rank
Roja Bilka

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:01 am

Roja didn't really have much say whenever he wanted to go in that place or not, finding himself standing there, searching for a meal that would catch his interest. It did not take too long for him, really, to pick one he wanted, it just occurred though that the rush the female was on for this entire trip was cast aside for his priority. Or was it? Roja felt quite important, sure the woman would introduce herself while he would sit there and listen like a good male, but that was really not the case, as when his order arrived, the girl was no longer there. A couple of Jewels were laying on the desk, most likely to be used to pay for the food he ordered. She really did pay.

"Tsk Tsk... Bailing on people is not nice. You could have just said you're really in a rush, you know." He told himself, with a somewhat sorrowing smile, sitting alone and feasting to his delight. It would not take too long to reach Era if he'd keep up the pace at which he got here, but doing that alone has no point: now that he had been left independently, the long haired man could take his time to look at the wonders of the world while traveling, probably reaching Era at some point. Eventually, the meal ended and his way to Era shortened as he walked, until he was finally at the city's entrance.

But it was just not the same with a companion.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling to Era! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Era!   Traveling to Era! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Era!
Page 1 of 1