FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Protect My Big Brother! Usicon2
Protect My Big Brother! Af5f
free forum Protect My Big Brother! Affili10
Protect My Big Brother! Lr
Protect My Big Brother! AGRPButton Protect My Big Brother! Untitled-16
    Protect My Big Brother! 35c4p5x
     Protect My Big Brother! Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Protect My Big Brother!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2145133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:
Protect My Big Brother! Left_bar_bleue300/300Protect My Big Brother! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Protect My Big Brother! Empty
PostSubject: Protect My Big Brother!   Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Beauty. That was the first word to come to mind as Aila looked around at Magnolia's scenery. The people all seemed happy and wore their smiles with their heads held high. No fear was present in their eyes, unlike those that lived in the slums or Hargeon. Unknown to the young mage was the fact that much of their fear came from her usual shrouded appearance. Today, however, she was dressed in her casual clothes which consisted of one of her brother's hooded sweatshirts with jeans and a pair of white tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail. Over all the clothes didn't quite seem to fit her. Most of it was too big, but the girl was comfortable in it. It reminded her of her brothers back home.

Aila's eye caught a frightened looking girl, that appeared to be around her age. She quickly posted a message on a bulletin board before scurrying off into a nearby crowd. The young requip mage glanced around and saw a rather shady looking guy glaring in the direction the girl had run. He simply scoffed and scurried off into an ally. Aila chewed on her lip gently and decided to take a look. After all she could have been in danger, and as a reaper it was her duty to decide who gets to kill who...right?

As she approached the paper on the board she felt the stare of the man on the back of her neck. She turned and met his glare. The request definitely seemed to be of some kind of importance to him. A stalker maybe? Aila took the paper off of the board without breaking eye contact. The man scurried off once more, giving Aila time to look at the request.

That girl's brother was apparently in some kind of trouble. According to the request he had fallen in with bad company. Aila felt a pain in her heart, as an older sister this had always been one of her fears towards her own brothers. Especially the oldest since he always did whatever was necessary to make sure everyone was fed. Aila had done her best to insure that illegal activities had never become one of those necessary actions.

"Ah!" Aila broke away from her brooding, realizing that the man from earlier may have followed the girl home. Her clothing let off a light glow and shifted to her familiar white cloak. People around her didn't behave in nearly as shocked a manner as she had come to expect, but then again this was the home town of Fairy Tail. She dashed down the ally that the man had come out of earlier.

Magnolia had a LOT of buildings. The alley system was like that of a spiders web to the young mage and felt like it went on forever. Eventually she heard the sounds of a fight accompanied by the sound of glass breaking and a woman's scream. Aila picked up the pace and turned the next corner towards the noise to find a distraught older woman lying on the ground. There were obvious signs that a struggle had taken place. There was damage to the house and small spatters of blood. Was she too late?

The woman apparently saw the paper in her hand because she began frantically pointing in a single direction. "Please you have to help, they took my daughter" Aila nodded towards the woman and took off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2145133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:
Protect My Big Brother! Left_bar_bleue300/300Protect My Big Brother! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Protect My Big Brother! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protect My Big Brother!   Protect My Big Brother! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm

How often was this going to happen? Here she was, once again lost in a forest. This time it was a bit more exotic since this one was in Magnolia. But this also came with the immediate realization that this forest was completely new to her. She hastily ran her hands through her hair to clear away some leaves, and focused on any noise. Unfortunately there was only the usual sound of wildlife and the gentle sway of the trees in the wind.

Aila bit her lip and leaned against a moss covered tree. Her eyes slowly closed. Still she couldn’t hear anything. Her clothing let off a faint glow as she kicked off of the ground and landed in a tree. Oh yes, this armor was completely worth it. In a single leap she was able to grasp a branch and pull herself to a higher vantage point. Her body felt so light. Her eyes scanned the area from her new vantage point.

Her eyes caught faint signs of smoke a short distance ahead. She remembered that there were burn marks on the the street back where the mother had been standing… But if it was a fight how had she not heard any sound of a struggle? Leaving her questions for later she gracefully leapt from her tree branch and landed on the dirt. The first thing that she noticed was that there was almost no impact. This new armor was great! She stealthily began to approach the area with the spoke. When she arrived she paused and hid behind a nearby tree. One man was crouched down, taking kick after kick from various other men. In the back was a slightly larger man with a club standing next to the girl from earlier.

‘A hostage huh…’ she clenched a fist at their cowardly actions.

“Man if you could see the cruddy look on your face!” one of them said while chuckling. The brother spit out a bit of blood and looked towards his sister. This earned him another kick. “Pay attention when people are talking to you!” The man grabbed Kaito (The brother) by the hair and looked him in the eye. “The mighty flame fist reduced to this, you should’ve just done the job the boss gave ‘ya” He kicked him in the gut and released his hair. “Hey why don’t we have a little fun with this girlie here” The large man guarding Mana shouted while lifting her up by her bound wrists. Mana’s tear filled eyes went wide as she began to struggle against the bonds.

The man next to Kaito smirked and said “Go ahead”. The other man smiled as he looked down at his captive he began to reach his hand out only to feel a sharp pain on his head. As the world went dark he caught a glimpse of a tattered black cloak.

Aila’s eyes were full of rage. It had taken everything she had to not kill the guy. Instead she had simply hit him with the blunt end of the scythe. The man next to Kaito then burst into flames. “I don’t know who you are stranger” Kaito said with a smirk as the man began to roll around “but I owe you one”. The third man swung a club at him from behind but with a casual side step he avoided it. At the same time Aila leapt forward bringing the staff end of the scythe down on the man’s head. He fell back, barely managing to avoid the hit. Aila pulled the end further down, twirling the scythe in her hands in the process and leaving a gash of red in the man’s stomach. The man went out like a light after that.

Using the rope that had once bound Mana they tied the hands of the men and led them to the nearest police station and dropped them off. Throughout the rest of their walk the two were silent with Mana’s eyes focused on the ground beneath her feet, and Kaito’s focused on the clouds above. As they approached their home Mana dashed off and into her mother’s arms. Aila gently grabbed Kaito’s arm and showed him the request paper. He laughed “Of course I’ll go get your money” Aila shook her head.

“That’s not what I mean” Kaito stopped and looked back at her as she spoke“Your sister risked her life to get help for you” His eyes traveled to his sister.

“That idiot… I told her I would handle it.” His eyes scanned the mission details and went wide before softening once more. “So she knew all along…” Aila nodded at him.

“Us sisters are pretty attentive you know” Aila said with a small smile “Even if you tell us not to, we’ll help as best as we can”.

He wiped a stray tear from his eye “Well don’t worry, I was quitting anyways, nothing like this will happen again” Aila nodded and began to walk away however Mana blocked her path and hugged her.

After saying her thanks she handed Aila her pay, and wished her luck in her travels

1440/1000
Back to top Go down

Protect My Big Brother!
Page 1 of 1