FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

A Rainy Day [DONE] Usicon2
A Rainy Day [DONE] Af5f
free forum A Rainy Day [DONE] Affili10
A Rainy Day [DONE] Lr
A Rainy Day [DONE] AGRPButton A Rainy Day [DONE] Untitled-16
    A Rainy Day [DONE] 35c4p5x
     A Rainy Day [DONE] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

A Rainy Day [DONE]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Jewel : 2183200

Character sheet
Character Name: Megurine Yui
Magic of character: Celestial Spirits Magic
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue250/250A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 am

It was a rainy afternoon. The atmosphere was gloomy and there weren't many people except for Yui, Sakura and a few other people. Yui was wearing her usual outfit and was holding a blue umbrella, walking to an unknown destination while Sakura flew next to her. "Such a miserable day, isn't it?" Yui asked Sakura. Sakura nodded. "Miserable indeed," she said in her cute little kitty voice. "I wonder how this town would be like in the rainy season," Yui said. "An incredibly gloomy place," Sakura decided.

They kept walking without a specific destination in mind. They would be where their feet took them. Yui looked at Sakura. She was wearing a pink kimono, had a pink ribbon tied on her tail and she looked serious, like she was thinking about something. Yui was concerned so she asked, "What are you thinking about?" Sakura turned to face Yui. "Nothing, I was just wondering where I came from," Sakura said. "Oh," Yui blinked. "Well you came from an egg," Yui said, partly laughing. Sakura sighed.

"I was wondering where that egg came from," she said, half-heartedly. Yui thought about this, since she didn't want Sakura to feel miserable. Maybe from another planet? Nah, that would be nuts. But Yui had heard that exceeds came from another world or something like that. She decided not to talk about it since Sakura would start missing her parents and crap like that.

They reached a building with an orange flag. Yui knew what it was. It was the mage guild, Fairy Tail. "Hey Sakura! Look! It's that guild called Fairy Tail!" Yui exclaimed. "Yeah. Wouldn't it be fun to be in a guild? Have friends, form teams, go on missions together?" Sakura mused. "I guess," Yui said. They both stood there studying the building.

Last edited by Yui on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2275529

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue100/100A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:41 am

Shin was drinking some juice at the bar in the guild. It was lively inside the guild but outside, it was hell. It was raining in Magnolia Town! As hard as it is to believe it, it's true. Shin then quickly chugged his drink and got up from his seat and stretched. He was wearing a white dress shirt, buttoned up, with a black tie and black jeans with white tennis shoes. Once he was done stretching, he tied his shoes and ran out the door like he was in a hurry for something.

Once Shin got out side, he didn't see where he was going and seemed to crash into a person. He fell flat into a puddle. He got up all soaked and cursed before turning to the girl. What the hell! Watch where your standing lady! You could've been seriously hurt!" Shin said walking upto her and giving his hand out to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue250/250A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:48 am

To think that Yui could outsmart Sakura. Now Sakura was making Yui feel lost. But before they could continue making each other feel miserable, a male of Yui's age came running out of the guild and crashed into Yui. Yui fell on her back and her umbrella went flying out of her hands. Now she was completely wet and dirty. Sakura wasn't hurt since she was in the air and she was staring at Yui who was a mess. The male yelled at Yui but held his hand out for Yui to get up.

"I'm sorry," Yui said. Actually it wasn't her fault. The male came out running without looking. Now she looked like she came out of a flooded village. "Yui! You're wet all over!" Sakura said, flying to Yui to help her. "Yeah, I know," Yui said, feeling pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue100/100A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am

Shin felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He had gotten a girl wet and dirty and he was against doing that so did that make him a hypocrite? As the girl got up, he noticed she was even more dirtier then him. She also seemed to have some sort of flying cat. He thought of a way to make it up to her. "I'm sorry, I truly am. I know it was my fault but don't know why I blamed it on you." Shin said wiping of some dirt.

After a little silence, Shin snapped his finger knowing that he thought of an idea. "Hey! Why don't you come in the guild? Grab a warm drink and dry up their with a towel." Shin said opening the guild doors for her. It was up to her if she wanted to come in or not. Shin also was curious about that flying cat and wanted to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 am

Sakura tried to wipe off some dirt off of Yui's clothes. Yui always wanted to look perfect but now she was the exact opposite of what she wanted. She frowned, looking at herself. Hearing the male apologize, she said, "No it's okay. I'm fine," Yui lied. She picked up her umbrella and closed it since she wouldn't need it anymore. Sakura was furious with the male. Rain was falling on Yui and her hair felt heavy because it soaked all the rain water. She could fill a bucket with all the water in her hair. She squeezed the water out and combed her hair with her hands.

The male snapped his finger, surprising Yui, and said, "Hey! Why don't you come in the guild? Grab a warm drink and dry up their with a towel." He also opened the guild doors for her. Yui felt a hint of happiness. But Sakura butted in before Yui could say anything. "Do you expect her to say no? You are a selfish fool! You only think of yourself!" Sakura yelled. "Sakura! You shouldn't speak like that!" Yui hissed at Sakura.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Megurine Yui. I'm currently guildless and this is my exceed, Sakura. Sorry for the rudeness and are you sure I can go in just like that? I'm not from this guild or something. And may I know who you are?" Yui realized she had spat out random questions and probably made the male confused. She grinned, hoping he understood what she said.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 am

As Shin held the door open, he noticed that the girl he bumped into had a light smile on her face. She seemed happy but before Shin could say anything, the flying cat butted in and scolded Shin. He fell down flat on his but caught by surprise. 'Selfish? So what your saying is that if I were to do anything for my guild master, it would be considered selfish?!"

After another long silence, the girl spoke up again and told Shin her name and asked him questions. "Well, I am Shin Katari, Summoning Mage at your service. Seeing that your guildless and I am a member of Fairy Tail, I have full authority to allow any mage into the guild with permission and of course, you going to be companied by me." Shin said getting back and heading into the guild. He waited for the girl to follow...that is...if she did.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2145935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue120/120A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:52 am

Ardere ran through the guild door chasing his little black exceed, Fang. He finally slid and caught Fang and that made the little exceed laugh. You caught me! Hahahaha This made the young dragon slayer facepalm. He had the craziest exceed on the face of the earth. He was walking towards the guild past Shin and some new girl. Everything seemed normal until he smelt the girl, she was a dragon slayer and she had an exceed with her! Magnolia sure has it's fair share of dragon slayers. He couldn't help but walk over to Shin who had previously helped him in a battle and ask something Who's that girl? Aeon was the only other dragon slayer he knew so it'd be nice to get to know another one. They were the only kind of people he felt comfortable around. Even people like Shin and Tracy who were quite nice to him, he found it hard to talk to them most of the time. But when he gets around other dragon slayers he feel as if he could talk like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Sakura wanted to yell back at Shin but was stopped by Yui. "Nice to meet you, Shin Katari," Yui smiled. A Summoning Mage... interesting. Yui had never heard such a thing. He walked into the guild, probably wanting Yui to do the same, so Yui walked into the guild, but Sakura wouldn't move. "Come on, Sakura. Don't be mad over such small things, Yui scolded Sakura and the exceed had no choice but to follow. On her way in, Yui almost bumped into another male who seemed to be chasing a... Yui turned to see what he was chasing and noticed that it was another exceed. ANOTHER EXCEED. LIKE SAKURA. So the guy must be a DRAGON SLAYER! Yui's eyes sparkled at the thought of this. She heard him ask Shin who she was. "OH MY GOD! ANOTHER DRAGON SLAYER?!" Yui exclaimed. Without letting the person say yes or something, she ran and hugged him, not caring she was a wet mess. "Oh my god. Do you know what it means to meet another Dragon Slayer? It's an honor!" Yui said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:36 pm

As Shin saw the girl walk in behind him, out of the blue, Ardere came in with his exceed. His voice made Shin flinch and as it did, Shin fell flat on his butt once again. He got up and rubbed it before shaking his head and answered Ardere's question. "Well, that is Yui as I will now call her. From the looks of it, she is a dragon slayer." Shin said going inside and grabbing a table for the three. He hoped Ardere and Yui would come along and sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
A Rainy Day [DONE] Left_bar_bleue120/120A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Ardere looked at the young dragon slayer, she was definitely attractive. He turned red when she hugged him Yes, likewise. I'm Ardere and I assume your Yui? This is Fang my exceed. I guess we could just sit with Shin and talk? He followed Shin to the table and sat down, he hoped the girl would follow. She was very pretty, he shook his head. Now is not the time to be thinking of that kind of stuff. He had to play it cool. Play it cool? What was he in high school or something? She seemed cool so maybe they could be friends or something, she'd probably wanna meet Aeon too. This was pretty cool, another dragon slayer. He didn't get to meet any that often so it was a cool experience for him. Her exceed kind of reminded him of Mauve, too uptight. Fang now had another exceed to talk to, again. Hey I'm Fang! Would you like a fish? He said to the exceed next to Yui.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:37 am

Yui released the dragon slayer and grinned. She was extremely excited. She had so much to talk about to the person. "Yes, likewise. I'm Ardere and I assume your Yui? This is Fang my exceed. I guess we could just sit with Shin and talk?" he said and went into the guild. Yui noticed him turn red and giggled to herself. His exceed was pitch black. Sakura is going to have a new friend. Just when Yui thought that, the exceed said, "Hey I'm Fang! Would you like a fish?"

Sakura studied Fang. "If you're from the same guild as that filthy hot-head, then you're probably the same as well," Sakura said, turning away. "Sakura! What is wrong with you?!" Yui hissed. "I'm sorry, Fang. She's just angry. She'll be back to normal in a few," she told Fang. Sakura probably made the male exceed feel bad. Yui felt bad about that herself. So she walked into the guild where both Shin and Ardere went, Sakura close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

Fang tilted his head in confusion, he didn't know what she meant so he shrugged and jumped back onto Ardere's shoulders. It's okay. Fang then crawled off of him and sat on the table. One of the waitresses passed by and set down a plate of fish next to Fang. He immediately picked it up and began to eat it. He loved fish. So what brings you two to Magnolia? They didn't get many guildless mages around these parts so he was quite curious. He wondered where she was from and what her dragon was like. He had a lot of questions but this first one was okay for now.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:03 pm

As Shin sat down, he ordered himself some apple juice to drink. As he waited, Ardere and Yui came and sat down with him as they were also followed by their exceeds. Shin overheard what Yui's exceed had said about Shin being a hot head so he moved in on Yui and whispered in her ear something. "What is up with that exceed of yours? I said sorry and I even meant it, do I have to make a fool of myself to make it up to both of you?"

As Shin asked that, a plate of fish came for fang and Shin drink came along. He drank it up and looked around the guild. The other mages were looking at Shina and Yui. As the waitress was still there, Shin asked for 2 towels, one for the fine lady and one for Shin. He needed to dry up and so did she after all, they were a mess!
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Yui and Sakura finally got into the building. It was quite big. But not as big as Yui's house. Wait... she didn't actually even remember her house. Then, they sat at a table and a waitress placed a plate of fish next to Fang. Yui took a quick glance at Sakura. She didn't seem to care about the delicious fishies right in front of her. She was studying the guild but the angry expression on her face hadn't disappeared. Yui smiled to herself. She knew Sakura was actually shy. Of course she was also angry because Yui was dirty. She always looked perfect. But Sakura was also shy to meet another exceed and, of all things, he had to be a male.

"So what brings you two to Magnolia?" Yui heard Ardere say. "Uh... we're actually looking for the perfect guild. We've not only been to Magnolia. We've been to ... almost everywhere in Fiore," Yui said. She didn't realize until a few seconds later that she was slightly stammering because it was cold. She folded her arms under her breasts. A small gush of wind blew in from somewhere and made Yui feel even colder. "Oh god, why does it have to be cold?" she said again, slightly stammering. Before she could stammer more, Shin asked, "What is up with that exceed of yours? I said sorry and I even meant it, do I have to make a fool of myself to make it up to both of you?" This made Yui giggle and look at Sakura.

"Well, she is angry because you made me dirty like this and this is like the first time I've been dirty in my life. But the truth is, she's shy because she has never met another exceed. She'll cool down, eventually," Yui told Shin. She said it loud so that Sakura would hear, and she did, so she said, "I'm not shy! Do I look shy? I mean, why would I be shy?!" Yui laughed. "Right, nervous too," she told Shin again, partly laughing. Then, he ordered two towels and the towels arrived. Yui took one and wiped the mud off of her hands and clothes. She made sure that all the mud were gone, but she still felt cold and she was shivering. "Thanks for bringing me into your guild, and for giving me the towels too. And umm ... can I have a warm drink? Like tea? I'll pay for it, double the price," Yui said, stupidly. She wanted to drink something warm - to stop her shivering and stammering - so badly that it seemed like she begged for it. But she did say she would pay.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:34 pm

They had been traveling round Fiore for some time now apparently. Ardere knew what that was like, he had traveled all around Fiore before he came to Magnolia. Yeah I've traveled around Fiore many times until I came to Magnolia and found Fang. I was actually raised near Warth woodlands so I've had my fair share of travels. So what was your dragon like and what kind of dragon slayer are you? If you don't mind me asking. He had to know what kind of other dragons that were out there. He was extremely curious as he was when he met Aeon for the first time. It was natural for him to be curious.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Ardere had asked Yui what brought them to Magnolia and they replied by saying they were looking for the perfect guild. Shin couldn't help but think about any other guild being better then Fairy Tail. It was almost a dead thought to him.

Yui then answered Shin's question out loud before Sakura, the exceed, started saying she isn't shy. Shin slightly shook his head laughing a bit and what Yui had said. She was quite the interesting girl. Shin found this interesting. She then wanted something hot to drink and told the waiter she'd pay double. Shin shook his head and called a waiter over. "Hi, can I get a warm tea for the beautiful lady and maybe another platter of the finest fish we've got for the 2 exceeds and maybe some chicken or meat for Ardere if he'd like any?" Shin said trying to make a good expression. He had a feeling Ardere would also want Yui in this guild.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Yui kind of got excited when Ardere asked about her dragon and her dragon slayer magic. "I am a crystal dragon slayer and the dragon that taught me was Crystalia. The crystal dragon, obviously," she told Ardere, grinning. She felt so proud of herself, being mentored by Crystalia. "Crystalia is amazing. She's friendly and kind and the best dragon you can find in the entire universe!" Yui said, proudly. "And she disappeared." Yui's pride faded away and she felt pathetic. "That's so cruel," Sakura said, feeling sad for Yui. "But I know she's still somewhere out there, watching out for me," Yui said, dreamily.

Although Yui said that she would pay double the price for the tea, Shin ordered it, addressing Yui as a 'beautiful lady'. This made Yui blush. "Thanks," Yui said. She also noticed Sakura's eyes sparkled when Shin said 'a splatter of the finest fish'. Yui was glad, Sakura was cooling down.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Yui seemed to love her dragon like Aeon and him. Dragon slayers got close to their dragons. It was normal for them, their dragon was there parent. Kiannus was massive and purple. He was pretty cool but fierce when he fought beasts. I really miss him but I'll never stop looking. He looked at Fang and they both smiled then laughed. He then pet Fang's head and he purred. He sure loved that annoying cat. He then thanked Shin for the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Shin had been listening to Ardere and Yui talk about their dragon's and powers. It turned out Yui was a crystal Dragon Slayer, a type Shin had never heard about. It also seemed as if all Dragon Slayers had their dragons "leave" them or "disappear". As they all talked, a platter of the finest fish came for both Sakura and Fang, a cup of warm tea arrived for Yui, and a platter of chicken for Ardere. Shin didn't want to eat anything.

As they talked, a wile idea appeared over Shin's head as he stood and looked at both the mages as well as their exceeds. "I have an idea! How about Yui joins Fairy Tail and we can form a team! That way, we can do requests, earn money, and then travel the world looking for you guys dragons!" Shin knew this was too much to ask for and he just seemed to have blurt it out. In all honesty, he didn't even know if Sakura would allow Yui to join Fairy Tail due to what Shin had done.
Back to top Go down
Makarov Dreyar
X-rank
X-rank
Makarov Dreyar

Jewel : 2233200

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Makarov had been really busy the past few days. He had a lot of things to deal with especially with the Magic Council and what he called "their bullshit". He was tired and stepped out of his office and went over to the bar in the guild. He got himself a drink and rested on a chair.

After a while, Makarov saw 2 Fairy Tail members come in with a new mage, not one from this guild. He wondered if it was a new guild member so he decided to pay a visit to their table. "Hi there young ones! Seems like we have a new mage looking about! What's your name pretty?" Makarov said seeming to have some fine interest in this new mage.
Back to top Go down
Yui
A-rank
A-rank
Yui

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Kiannus.. so that's Ardere's dragon. And it seems as if Kiannus also disappeared. Strange. Yui took the warm tea that just arrived and blew the surface of it. Then she sipped some of the tea. The warmth of the tea spread through her entire body and Yui felt relaxed. Although Sakura saw the splatter of fish, she didn't grab a fish like she would usually. She just stared at it. "Sakura, what's wrong? I know you're hungry. It's also for you," Yui said. Sakura slowly moved to the splatter and took a fish. She went back to Yui's side and ate it slowly. Before Yui could finish her tea, Shin blurted out an idea which seemed to be possible, but weird. Yui glanced at Sakura, who had stopped eating her fish and was staring at Shin. There was an awkward silence.

"If Sakura likes this guild then I will join," Yui said, looking at Sakura. Sakura continued eating her fish like she didn't hear any of that. Yui actually wanted to join but unfortunately, Sakura didn't seem to like Shin, other than the fact that he ordered fish for her. Yui took another sip from her tea.

While sipping tea, an old man came to their table. To Yui's shock, the old man was a small thing. "Hi there young ones! Seems like we have a new mage looking about! What's your name pretty?" he asked. Yui immediately put down her tea realizing that he was the master of Fairy Tail. She stood up and bowed to show respect. "My name is Yui," Yui said. She didn't mention her family name because she didn't want him to think that she was extremely rich. Actually, she wasn't. Maybe her father is, but not her. She ran away from home a long time ago, so it's obvious she wouldn't have the money.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:50 pm

Shin proposed they create a team, he wanted to accept but had already formed a team with Aeon. Actually I'm already in a team with Aeon and her exceed Mauve. I'd love to but I promised her we'd make a team. I'll still go on a mission with you if you want me to, anytime just call me. At about this time the master walked up. Oh Master. Hi, I'm doing good. How about you? He liked to talk to the master, aside from other dragon slayers he was the only person who he could talk to properly. The Master was the reason he joined this guild in the first place. He was sort of like his mentor or something. He liked to talk to Ardere and check up on him. In fact Makarov knew some personal things about Ardere that he didn't tell anyone else. Fang can't keep his mouth shut so he was obviously out.
Back to top Go down
aeon
D-rank
D-rank
aeon

Jewel : 2173008

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:53 pm

[OOC:] Not too late to come knocking, ya?

The doors of the guild swung open with a burst, and in a flash of color, Aeon zipped inside, her jinbaori not on her shoulders, but over her head. She was grinning, but Mauveine, who was seated on her head and tightly holding onto the jinbaori, didn't look as pleased. In fact, given that she wasn't given to showing too many expressions, Mauve more or less would have looked like a thundercloud. Once in the safety of the building, her mood lightened, and she let go of Aeon's jacket accessory.

"What a relief! I do wish that the rain would give an hour's notice, instead of just starting off like that."

Aeon shrugged, with a smirk, as she took the jinbaori and hung it up on a peg. It would have to dry off or something, before she could put it on again. "One man's cross is another's crown. Some actually like the rain."

"Well, if they've got fur, I'd like to see just how they'd..." Mauveine had started the sentence, but she paused suddenly. "Wouldn't that be another Dragon Slayer?"

Aeon was already watching the table where a girl she'd never seen before, with her cat, was seated. Ardere was also there, along with another guy she didn't know... and it seemed that the guildmaster was also around.

"Looks like a big party. Wouldn't want to miss out on the fun, no?"

With Mauveine now standing on her shoulder, she approached the table, hailing those present in her informal manner.

To Makarov, offering him an extravagant bow: "Hello, Aniki. Haven't seen you since my introduction here. Guildmaster work's harsh, huh?

To Ardere: "Hey Ardere, Fang. What's up?"

To Shin, the girl and her Exceed: "Hello and good day. I don't suppose we've met, no? I'm Aeon, and this is Mauveine."

Mauveine, reticent as usual, bowed.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:22 pm

As Shin waited for the replies of Yui and Ardere to come, an unexpected guest made an entrance, the guild master of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyar. It was said that this little man possessed a magic called Titan Magic and that it allowed him to become huge and change parts of his body to bigger sizes. He was truly a beast in Shin's mind!

As they talked, Yui and Ardere both answered Shin's question. Ardere was already in a team with Aeon and Yui would only join if Sakura wanted to join and the guild and Shin knew that would be a long shot! However, Shin looked at Ardere when he said that he would still do missions with Shin if he wanted to. "That would be great Ardere! That would also give us a chance to train and get back at the girl!" Shin said smashing his fist into the table and chipping off small pieces of it. Just then, another mage entered the guild.

"Hello Aeon. I believe we have not met before and I assume your also a dragon slayer. I am Shin Katari, the summoning mage." Shin said trying to get the girl to join in on their conversation which seemed to be running smoothly. Fairy Tail was growing with more and more mages daily which was amazing! Truly, they would rise to become the best once again!
Back to top Go down
Makarov Dreyar
X-rank
X-rank
Makarov Dreyar

Jewel : 2233200

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Makarov just stayed quietly behind the mages and just listened in on the mages conversations. He did that a lot now days and not many people knew why. As Makarov stood, the girl with the exceed stood up and bowed to him. Makarov shook his head as this happened. "Welcome to our guild Yui. How do you do?" He was just about to say something else before Ardere asked him a question.

"I am fine Ardere. How are you and Fang doing?" Makarov said as he asked the waiter to get him a drink of vodka and rum. Makarov didn't drink as much as he use to when he was young but he drank now and then to keep himself stress free from all the work he did. As he was about to say something to Yui, another Fairy Tail mage came in through the doors. Aeon and he exceed. Makarov knew that she possessed something that all the other mages in the guild didn't but that didn't mean anyone else did. Everyone in the guild possessed one thing or another that no other mage could have.

She also had given him a bow and as Makarov's Drink arrived, he picked up his drink and stepped onto their table while putting the drink down first of all. He coughed a bit before smiling. "A bow huh? I have just received 2 bows, one from a Fairy Tail mage and another from a guildless mage. Why do I deserve a bow? I am nothing more then a mage just like all of you in here! I haven't done anything great in my lifetime but look after all you ignorant children! And yet, why do I deserve these bows? That question will always stick on my mind." Makarov said out loud before jumping off the table and going to the back of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rainy Day [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Day [DONE]   A Rainy Day [DONE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rainy Day [DONE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages :: Fiore :: Magnolia-
Jump to: