FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Usicon2
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Af5f
free forum [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Affili10
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Lr
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] AGRPButton [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Untitled-16
    [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] 35c4p5x
     [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2272029

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Left_bar_bleue100/100[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Empty
PostSubject: [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]   [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Request name: Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?
Guild: Any
Request rank: D
Client name: Billyray
Objective: Find missing dog
Word Count: 1000
Mages Required: 1 mage only
Reward: 1750 Jewel
Request description:

Client is missing a golden Labrador domestic pet and has put out a contract for its retrieval.

Request details:

The Client Billyray, a blind, one legged local, nicknamed 'lucky' is requesting the return of his guide dog which has strayed away. The Dog's name is waffles, aged 4-5 years and is a relatively friendly animal. Client suspects some areas the animal may have wandered but will be further discussed upon arrival. The pet has been missing all morning and afternoon, client would like the animal retrieved back before night fall.

Haired contractor will proceed to client's address and further discuss the situation and various target area's the animal could be.

NPC's

Name: Billyray
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Motivations: Winning the lottery, beautiful woman
Fears: Missing dinner, losing his other leg, having to pay out for another dog
Other: Armed

Name: Waffles
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Motivations: squeaky toys, food
Fears: Night, cats
Other: Na

Enemies
Enemy Name: The Cow x 12
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Magic: NA
Spells:

Stampede - Cow will attempt to bull doze over target

Weapon: Horns, hoofs
Equipment: None
Motivations/Fears: Grass, protect their young / Burger King

Last edited by Shin Katari on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Blank
D-rank
D-rank
Blank

Jewel : 2199852

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Left_bar_bleue100/100[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]   [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:10 am

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Untitled-3

A new member to the doors of Sabertooth, Blank was its new edition, a Earth Mage. This is somewhat inaccurate with some partial truth, Blank has been a member for five day so yes he is considered a newbie however his magical expertise is not so simple as he falsified. Considering origins of his abilitys hes cautious of publicly revealing his true proficiency.

At the moment Blank didn't hold a strong allegiance with the guild, he currently believed joining sabertooth would be a profitable opportunity. The guild was an association of magic users or wizards that took on contracts for money. Sabertooth in particular held a sterling reputation in the area, a good source for job opportunitys. As a nomad for the entirety of his life he has travelled extensively and has never found such a compelling force to stay in one area for any given long, the same as for sabertooth, what blank believed a temporary stay.

Adjusting his googles, he entered the Sabertooth guild ''Hows the form. doing well? How about ye'' was the general greetings Blank gave when he passed a few of his fellow sabertooth members and with courtesy nods. Sabertooth members or not Blank would give a general greeting to anyone to crosses paths with him, an obvious out of towner if you somehow didn't catch the accent. Although towns people had a more reclusive behaviour Blank was easy to stand out with his outgoing demeanour.

Blank approached the request board, it was slim pickings as the board was half picked or half full, what ever your psychology was it looked like Blank was a bit late for the good jobies. He murmured to himself as he scrolled through the job offers, none really seemed to appeal to him. 'Dog missing' was the few words that broke his inconsistent mumming and his eyes locked onto the sheet at once, immediately engrossed. his hand slowly raised up and fetched the piece of paper and with a slight tug the paper neatly teared off the thumb screw that held it to the board.

Blank slowly moved away from the board when others were approching, taking a few steps away so that he wasn't blocking the request board for anyone though for that time he was a man of deep concentration while he read this piece of paper. He didn't need to look around to see the company coming he was aware of the majority of the people in the room, a perk of his abilities so to say (seismic sense ). He finished reading, casually looked around to take in his unchanged surroundings, he folded and pocketed the sheet and journeyed to the specified addresse.

The job offer wasn't the most rewarding if it was it most certainly would have been picked and neither was it very much glamorous or fame seeking though it had a simple attribute which blank felt very affectionate about, he loved dogs and when reading of a owner missing their pet he actully felt a bit sympathetic for the poor git and then reading about him being blind and one legged well, he couldn't care less though the mention of a golden labrador, he loved those type of dogs. Also on another note, finding a dog and taking it home was easy jewels.

He adventured to the end of town and beyond, the trip was rather uneventful just blank left to his thoughts and somewhat out of town he should have considered of bringing a lunch. Blank was traveling up a lane on a ranch that somewhat fell into discrepancy, he would guess its disrepair was the inflictions that crippled the client, one leg and blindness. A man sat on the porch of a moderate one story house and when Blank approached up a sqeaky landing "You! One more step and it'll be your last!'' the man pulled a gun on Blank, Blank immediately froze while caught of guard ''... You should have seen the look on your face!" the man finished, lowering the gun laughing. Blank's eyes narrowed ''is this how you treat all your guests?'' blank began and the stranger replayed ''yep, pretty much hehe, a man had to get his kicks and giggles somehow'' the man said grinning though his tone along with his smile dropped ''unless your the tax man...'' his hand slowly motioned towards the gun again.

''I here for the dog. the contract'' Blank quickly said. ''aye, thought some one would come around eventually. Im billy though me friends call me lucky'' Billy's shrunk in a disheartened state for a moment after a realization ''though i don't have any friends.'' and when coming to a thought ''hey,do you want to be my friend?'' he said leaning forward in his seat towards a empty direction, Blank turned around to verify what the man would be looking at. ''I don't think that fence would be much of a social companion '' Blank stated in a odd confusment. ''a fence?! what kind of crazy are you talking about a fence. i was talking to you there'' Blank turned to the direction Billy was pointing now, it was far from Blanks direction though apparently billy could have meant him. Blank scratched his head and gave up ''do you need help finding your dog or not'' Blanked barked, bit irritated by this apparent odd ball.

Blank discussed were the dog could have wandered and took the lead to investigate. He wandered to the right of Billy's house and climbed over fences and walked through fields. Blank jumped a fence and as well as a flopping sound came a wet squishy landing under his boot ''elw' he accidentally stepped into a big pile of manure and began scraping the muck off on the fence. A horde of particular uninterested cows observed him while some had large chunks of grass still chewing in their mouths. Foot by foot Blank set of to the other end of the field, he didn't pay much particular interest in the cows and thats where it will all go south. Baby calfs only a few months old were only recently born and their mothers became particularly protective of them. The cows began to draw closer to Blank, surrounding him. Blank's path became blocked by a couple of cows and when he turned to veer past them another few cows stooped him their. ''hmm?'' Blank's curiosity spiked as he didn't believe this kind of behaviour from these big docile lumps. 'mabe they think i have food for them or something' Blank thought to himself until he heard a cow moo and rush him from behind.

Blank sidestepped and narrowly missed the brunt of the thing, only it hitting his side and shoving him back a bit ''Oi!'' Blank roared while wincing at the pain. His stance turned from angry to dubious when he noticed the rest of the cows ''...oh lordy'' Blank started to make slow precise movements away and when a couple of cows started to stampede again Blank ran to the edge of the fence and dived over. The cows stopped at the barrier though if Blank was any guess with a cows attittudes it looked peeved while it gave him the evils. ''Cows are assholes'' he said aloud while catching his breath again. Turning he saw the inhabitants of this field now take an interest in him and they motioned closer to him, Blank's frowned and began nonchalant walk down the side of the field, hoping these were a bit more friendly. ''when i get out of here im going to eat 50 beef burgers!' he siad under his breath. the same again the cows cut him off and then surrounded him, 'get back you milk bags' Blank threatened while he reached and picked up a stick threatenly. Blank heared a slight moan and felt a tapping down by his leg, the labradoor was looking at the stick while begging ''what the.....'' Blank was a little bit taken back by this and where the hell the dog came from. he Would have to make a break for it, blank through the stick in the general direction he would run, to billy house and summoned his technique skipping stones, two beach ball size clumps of earth propeled out of the ground beside Blank and thumped into one beast that about to stampede and another that was the closest. A little bit overkill perhaps though no one was looking. The cows scattered back, spooked by the attack and using this opportunity Blank ran back to the clients home.

In difficult breaths ''i-got-the-dog'' Blank said while holding a stick that was covered entirely of drool from the dog as it sat on the ground begging for the stick again. ''Good work! and you're money'' Billy offered out a bag of jewels in and opposite direction from Blank ''are you going to take it?'' Blank huffed in a mild irritation and walked around and took the jewels, he dropped and sat on the porch to catch his breath.

"I uh, I hate to send you away, you're great company and all... but I, I gotta go take a dump. I gotta take a dump something awful! Something real awful! Oh.. never mind... it's gone now."

-Mission complete-

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1mXFGm8CiacupX2UAYw1_em1H4TnLAlXeTYtPqzGcr7sjkYCd-mzp2wgj
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2272029

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]   [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 am

This isn't how it is really supposed to be done.

You were supposed to make a new thread and the title would be your mission.

Anyways, approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]   [DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DONE] Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? [D-rank]
Page 1 of 1