FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Usicon2
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Af5f
free forum Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Affili10
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Lr
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) AGRPButton Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Untitled-16
    Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) 35c4p5x
     Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2111592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Where on earth is this place?

Squinting in the bright, afternoon sunlight, Eve peered at the crinkled request paper in her hand. The ink was smudged in certain spots, and other areas had water stains from an earlier rain while on the road to Oak town. Damned weather. Scowling, she looked up from the parchment and to the shop before her. I think this is it... With a sigh, she folded the paper and stuck it under her hat for safekeeping. "Time to find out."

She cautiously opened the front door and let her self in, trying not to trip as she did so. "Hello? Anyone here?"

The glint of light reflecting off of a shiny surface caught Eve's eye, and in a flash there was a tiny man wearing the most ridiculous sunglasses scurrying towards her. "Yes, yes! Do come in! I assume you're the mage I've requested?" He didn't pause for Eve to answer; instead he continued speaking. "Well, as the paper said, another florist exists down the street, and I am so anxious! Not only will I have competition, but I fear the shop owner may try something underhanded." Eve stared at him in wonder, not comprehending how he could speak so much with so few breaths.

"Technically he was here first, so this is his turf, but he cannot monopolize flowers! Besides, I really like this town..." The man mumbled for a moment. "Oh! I do apologize! My name is Clinton Hord." Bowing, the man flourished his hands in some funky motion. Eve peered down at him, as with his back bent he really only reached her waist in height.

No wonder this guy needs help... Blinking, Eve quieted her thoughts and gave a small, weary-looking smile. "Eve Furey," she said shortly, giving herself an introduction. "Now which areas would you like me to guard tonight?"

[310/1000]

Last edited by Eve_Furey on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:00 pm

The man seemed taken aback by Eve's straightforward approach, but he only hesitated a moment before speaking once more. "Oh, yes. I'll need you to watch both the front and back doors. There are the main shop windows beside the front door, and then there's one in my office towards the back of the building. The window for that room is on the right side of the building." He nodded as if confirming the fact, and the action caused the small tuft of orange hair on his head to bob up and down. "I'll keep everything locked since there's no need for you to go inside. I'll expect you here at sundown, yes?" Firmly shaking Eve's hand, he gave a wicked grin and led her to the front door. "For now, familiarize yourself with the town. Pay the neighbor florist a visit, if you'd like. Just don't seem suspicious!"

With a gentle shove, Eve was out the door and in the street, the soft click sounding behind her telling her that Mr. Hord had locked the door.

Paranoid man, she thought, shaking her head. Guess I'll come back at dusk.

[196/1000]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Eve spent the next few hours wandering around Oak Town. It was a pretty town, sure, but she didn't feel quite at home there. Despite my hate for fish... I miss the ocean. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly as she thought of the ocean breeze that graced Hargeon's ports. Sailors everywhere... The stench of fish in the alleys... Crinkling her nose, she returned her attention to what was currently in front of her. "Don't get distracted and fall in a hole, Eve," she muttered.

Before her stood the Oak Town library - the largest library in all of Fiore. Eve's eyes widened as she took in the site, but right when she stepped forward to enter the sacred building, someone rushed to the front door and locked it, giving Eve a cold look.

Holding her chin high, Eve turned on her heel and marched in the opposing direction. We'll see if I ever go back there! Hn! She slowed her pace after passing a few shops, though, and took her time in browsing. A lot of the buildings were placing "closed" signs in their windows, and Eve blinked and looked to the darkening sky. "I guess that's my cue to head to Mr. Hord's shop, ehh?"

~~

It took Eve only ten minutes to find her way to her destination, quite the feat since she tended to get lost in unfamiliar places. She held her hands up to one of the front windows and looked inside, but all was dark. "I guess he went home," she muttered, a scowl tugging at her lips. "What a nice guy."

The natural lighting from the fading sun grew less with every second ticking by, so Eve scanned the street for suspicious-looking people before making her way around the building, checking all the window and door locks. All secure, she thought, clicking her tongue. Guess I just have to sit here and wait for something to happen...

She didn't like the thought of anything happening at all, really. But for some reason, her gut told her that for the night to pass without incident would be a miracle. Just great.

[366/1000]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:22 pm

The first night went by without incident. Eve had to pinch herself every so often to keep herself awake. The night seemed to go on for eternity, and after a few hours, she kind of wished that something would happen.

No matter what she wished, morning slowly creeped upon her, and she watched with a dazed expression as the sky grew lighter. The reds and pinks igniting the sky took their time in lightening the area, and Eve had to wait for Mr. Hord to appear to watch his shop for the day.

It was 10 o'clock when the man arrived.

"Why hello there, young mage! How did it go? Anything happen to my precious shop?" Mr Hord walked up to his shop's front door and caressed the newly-painted wood. After a moment, he blinked and remembered Eve was standing there. "Well, you're free to leave now! Come back tonight, if you'd please! I wouldn't want anything to happen to my darling flowers." With that, he opened the door with a jingle of keys and shut himself inside, leaving Eve to find a place for rest on her own.

~~

Eve found a tiny, inexpensive inn that, although rather dingy, allowed her a few hours sleep. It was 7 o'clock in the evening when she left the inn, sandwich in hand. She had taken it from some woman who had momentarily left it sitting out, and though some would question Eve's morality for doing so, Eve honestly couldn't care less. Like I have the money to pay for food, she thought grudgingly. This job had better pay off...

Reaching the shop, she took to standing around the corner so she couldn't be seen from the street. She watched Mr. Hord leave, once again locking the front door, and released a sigh. "Tonight may very well be quite boring," she muttered, leaning against the shop wall behind her. The window into Mr. Hord's office was on her left, the now-lit streetlights illuminating the area on her right. She remained in the darkened crevice, focusing on all of her senses to be sure that no harm came to the building.

[358/1000]
Back to top Go down
NPC
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2204303

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:07 pm

A group of 10 men with massive wooden clubs began walking up to the shop. There was a man in the center who was 7 feet tall, the others were average height. These men had no magic of their own, just large clubs and the leader had a large sword. The sword was nearly as large as him. The group of men saw the young girl and began laughing. One of them spoke out Why hello my pretty. Are you here to fight us? These men were here to raid the shop, they had been hired to do so recently. If the girl answered then three of the men would run at her with wooden clubs and try to attack her. They would beat the hell out of her if need be, they wanted to get to the shop no matter what. If this got them money then they'd do anything for it. The leader stayed back and watched his men attack the young girl. He wanted to see what kind of fight she'd put up. Maybe she would be fun to hurt, he would make her scream.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 pm

The sound of feet scuffling the dirt road caught Eve's attention, and she peeked around the corner of Mr. Hord's shop. Oh shrooms, why are there so many of them? Biting her lip, Eve put a hand on her card holster and took a step out of the shadows. "You guys better get outta here. I won't go easy on you."

One of the men laughed, and others joined in.

Eve watched as 9 of them came towards her, bats raised. Glaring, she pulled out two cards and used them back to back. "Trip Up!" she yelled, one of the cards in her hand glowing. A trap wire appeared between two lap posts, and the approaching men all fell down, almost like dominoes falling. Too easy, Eve mused, licking her lips. The sadistic part of her flared, and the raised her hand higher, allowing her second spell to take affect. "Diamond Strike!"

Four cards appeared, and the five cards total gained sharpened edges. "Dodge this, fools," she hissed, waving her arm forwards and watching the cards shoot towards the men lying on the ground. All 5 cards hit different men, whether it be with a simple scratch or a card sinking into one's skin. Luckily, the previous fall had caused some of the men to squash each other and knock one another out with their hideous wooden clubs.

Maybe they knocked some teeth out...

Spoiler:

[85/100]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

[232/1000 - previous post]

The leader looked more annoyed than anything, and he took a few steps forward. "I don't like you cheap shooting my men like that, girl." He cracked his knuckles as he advanced. Three of his fallen men made moves to stand up, but their leader waved them down. "This pretty Miss needs to learn a lesson," he said shortly, dragging his sword behind him. "I'll take pleasure in teaching it to her."

The man swung his sword vertically towards Eve, and she jumped backwards, narrowly dodging the move. She didn't realize, however, that there was a bump in the road behind her, so she took a tumbling fall to the ground and landed with a thud.

"Looks like you're not too graceful," the man mused, readying himself to swing once more. As he swung, he took joy in the strain in his arm muscle; a grin spread across his battered face.

Quickly, Eve scrambled for her cards once more. "Earth Wall!" she shrieked as she grabbed a card. The card glowed faintly, and a wall of earth appeared before her. It took the blunt of the leader's attack, and Eve took this moment to stand and run out from behind the wall.

She passed the leader and stopped halfway between him and his men, skidding to a halt. End this soon, Eve, or you'll end up with more than just a scratch...

Spoiler:

[75/100]

[236/1000]
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm

The leader blinked, noticing that his sword was stuck inside Eve's earth wall. "Clever, little mage," he breathed, running his fingertips across the structure. He wasn't facing Eve, so she took the opportunity to attack him from behind.

"Water Slicer!" The newly held card, having replaced Earth Wall in Eve's hand, began to glow, and a strip of water shot out at the gang leader. He heard the oncoming attack and turned to face it, but he was too late. It struck, causing him to be shoved back into the earthen wall. His head hit his sword, thus knocking him unconscious.

Eve took a deep breath, watching the man to see if he moved. That went by quicker than I expected... A voice behind her made her realize she had more coming for her.

"You can't think we're that easy to get rid of, girl."

Shivering, Eve turned around and saw two of the leader's henchmen illuminated by the nearest lamplight. They both held a wooden bat in their hands, and each of them had a look of disgust on their face. "We won't be falling for any of your tricks this time."

Shit, Eve, this isn't good! Eyes scanning her surroundings, she found nothing to help her in the situation. I knew I should've bought some kind of other weapon!

The men took her silence as fear and advanced, both sprinting towards her.

Cursing, Eve was too slow to run away. She soon found herself being bombarded by club swings, and she flailed around in attempts to dodge. After successfully missing two blows, she took a nasty hit to the torso and went flying a few feet to her right. BAM! She hit the ground like a freight train, and the wind was knocked out of her. A groan escaped her lips, but she pushed herself unsteadily onto her feet. "You won't win," she panted, trying to catch her breath.

The men laughed and lunged at her again. This time Eve's instincts kicked in and she ducked the first swing and ran in the tiny crack between the two men. Luckily, they weren't too bright, so one of them kept swinging as they both turned around. He hit his partner's skull with a sickening crack, and the injured man hit the ground hard.

Momentarily distracted, the sole gang member left standing was easy prey for Eve. She clenched her teeth and moved in for the kill. "Hee-yah!" Smack!

The man let out a small, pained cry, and Eve watched him fall. A smirk tugged at her lips. No man can be left standing from that blow, she thought, chuckling softly. As she had lunged at him, she aimed a kick at his crotch. It was a low blow, yes, but she wasn't exactly the best fighter in the world.

~~

Mr. Hord appeared eventually and found the 10 men tied up behind his shop. Eve had found discarded rope in a nearby trash bin (don't ask why she was digging in there), so she used the item to tie them up. Mr. Hord thanked her and gave her the required payment. Eve left before he could inquire what to do with the bound men.

As Eve headed towards her hometown of Hargeon, she took delight in the fact that she had defeated a gang of miscreants. All 10 of the men. Looks like I have a story to tell upon my return. With a few... edited details.

Spoiler:

[65/100]

[Total WC: approx 2200]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)   Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening My Business (Request) (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1