FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Talk between Dragon Slayers Usicon2
Talk between Dragon Slayers Af5f
free forum Talk between Dragon Slayers Affili10
Talk between Dragon Slayers Lr
Talk between Dragon Slayers AGRPButton Talk between Dragon Slayers Untitled-16
    Talk between Dragon Slayers 35c4p5x
     Talk between Dragon Slayers Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Talk between Dragon Slayers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Jewel : 2197305

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Talk between Dragon Slayers Left_bar_bleue100/100Talk between Dragon Slayers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Talk between Dragon Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am

Tibo walked up casually. Standing in the middle of the doorway, looking at the Fairy Tail guild. Supposably they suffered a great loss in powerful members. Tib felt sorry for them, the pain of loosing family. But nether the less, they all seemed happy. he walked in with a straight back, confident. Then walked into the centre of the crowd. Metsu flew in, landing onto Tib's head. Taking a deep breath, before screaming out, Where is the Dragon Slayer? It was a Beautiful voice, though when spoke loudly, it was quiet scary and ear ringing. Surely enough to silence the crowd. Metsu looked around, for anyone who stood out from the rest of the crowd. Tibo on the other hand, couldn't see anything. So rather then try and find this other slayer, he reached into his Leather Vest pocket, pulling out an Iron Brick and taking a bite from it. Obviously people have noticed by now, because there was muttering going on throughout the on-lookers. he's from Lamin Scaled. Lamina Scales, Why is he here? The murmuring passed right round the crowd. How did they know? Simple because there was the guild symbol across the entire back of his vest.

Wind blew through the large doors which he had left open, blowing his Dragon scaled blind fold straps to the side. He continued to crunch on the Iron when Metsu Spoke again. I will ask you people yet again, Where is the Dragon Slayer? We know he is here, bring him to us Now! The cat's speech was civilised. But still, it didn't have the effect she desired. With his extra sensitive ears, he could hear them coming up with weird conclusions about what is happening. Everyone was getting the wrong impression. Oi, Metsu. Your asking wrong. They your not getting the message across. He amplified his voice for everyone to hear. What my friend here is trying to say, is that we would very much enjoy speaking with the dragon slayer that is suppose to be in his guild, so i suggest you hand him over to us or Metsu here is going to go crazy, right now she may seem civilised with her kimono and her pretty bow but trust me, she is a wild beast, and will tear you to shreds. An empty threat, which was completely unneeded, they just wanted to ask the dragon slayer about his dragon. Your not making the situation any better, you know. I told you to let me handle it, you never listen Tibodico. I do listen, but you talk a lot, you know, its a lot to remember. They continued to argue in front of everyone. The crowd getting more and more confused, it seems the intentions of the pair was misjudged horribly. Hopefully someone will realise that Tibodico is also a Dragon Slayer, otherwise this situation may get very bad.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2280529

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:
Talk between Dragon Slayers Left_bar_bleue100/100Talk between Dragon Slayers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 am

Shin was walking through Manolia Town trying to find something to keep his boredom at bay. As he walked, his little exceed friend, Tobi, flew beside him. It was a pretty nice day but there wasn't much to do in terms of traveling. They were still waiting for their first request. After a long walk, they finally ended up back at the guild in which Shin opened the door.

The door opened with a small creak and to his surprise, he saw a boy. The boy was not from this guild it seemed and there was a cat with him. Shin quickly scanned the two before walking in front of the two with Tobi right behind him. Shin came up in front of the boy. The other members in the guild started cheering a bit as their Dragon Slayer had arrived. Of course the guild master wasn't here at the moment but Shin had to atleast stand up for his members although he had no idea what the boy and cat were doing here. "Hi, may I help you?
Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:36 am

Metsu looked at the boy, noticing the Cat beside him. Oh, I found him, Tibodico. Now being blind, Tibodico had no idea who she was talking about. You did, great, Where? Metsu scanned her eyes, studying the boy before confirming it. Yep, i'm sure of it, this is the Fire dragon slayer, and he is right in front of you. Tibodico Turned around to face the crowd, We found him, so looks like Metsu will play nice today. Geez, what the hell was he doing? He is way to Motivated that its just ridiculous. Turning back Tibodico addressed the boy. We have been looking for you for ages. Tib shooved the rest of the Iron into his mouth, crunching while he spoke. Its a good thing we did too, because i'm pretty sure your guild was about to kick my ass, maybe i should be giving out false threats from now on...Anyway, lets talk. Tibodico began to walk, the cat on his head guiding his stepped over to a table in the corner.

After banging his knee about 30 times, Tibodico finally managed to get into the seat, being blind was never easy, but for some reason, even after having everything striped away from him twice, now, and having permeant reminders of that, Tib appeared to be relatively happy. He Called over to the Dragon Slayer, well, where he knew his last position was anyway. Oi! Come over here, I need to talk to you about something really important, i travelled all the way from Hargeon for this, so don't make me wait to long. He wasn't in any way being offensive, or trying to rush the boy, if anything, somehow, his voice was very calm.

Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 am

Shin continued to look at the boy and his exceed. After a while of hearing them talk, the boy said something. "HAHAHA! Maybe you should be nicer when you enter a guild." Shin said as Tobi flew onto his shoulder. He then saw the boy walk over to a table where he started to tap it or something for a while. He then sat down. He seemed to come from Hargeon meaning he might be a Lamia Scale member.

Shin finally walked over and say down. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Shin said leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 am

The tone, as well as the look on his face suddenly changed, he was now entirely serious. You are a dragon slayer, correct? Metsu Jumped down from Tibodico's head, walking along the table impatiently. It seems the two if them have been waiting for this conversation for quite some time now. Are you a real one? He face hardened even more, it seems Tibo isn't too fond of the fake ones with implanted magic. He was blunt, straight to the point, and stern. It was in its own way scary. The only thing that could possibly make this situation loose its grasp on fear is the fact that he is...blind. But that was the matter at hand right now. Tibodico was intent of Finding him, he will find Tetsu.

Tibodico Reached into his pocket again, pulling out some pieces of scrap iron, and one by one, began to chew on them. If you were, then...Where is your Dragon now? Devouring the rest of the iron he calmly spoke his next words, as they were the ones he has asked almost a thousand times, and never received the answer he was searching for. Do you know where Tetsu is?
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 am

Shin noticed that the boy sitting across from him was blind. Rather interesting since Shin had never met someone blind in his life. The guild was chatty as ever but the mood near Shin and the other boy was quite dull. The boy then asked Shin a straight forward question. "Of course I'm a real Dragon Slayer. I ain't a rip off like the others with Lacrima's implanted in them!" Shin said as Tobi sat down on the table and scratched his leg. Tobi looked at the other cat on the table.

The mood around the table changed again as the boy asked another question, Shin did not have an answer for. "I don't know. It...it's been a long time since I've seen Flare. He just left me one day." Shin said as he stared at the table. This was quite the interesting conversation. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:14 am

Metsu looked up at the other cat, but soon looked away, back at the conversation. Tibodico looked slightly upset by this, however no one could be sure that was his emotion, as the blind fold blocks out the main expression features. Damn, i though another dragon slayer would know. I ask because i'm looking for Tetsu, the dragon who had raised me. Just like your's he just left one day. Tibodico stood up, as Metsu flew back onto his head, guiding him out of the seat. Lets go home, Metsu. The cat Shrieked, Tibodico, you idiot, this was just a side quest. The master told us that we had to work for fairy tail for the time being until they regain strength. Tibodico Suddenly became pissed off. What! I don't remember being told any of this. So we are stuck here? For how long? Looking off into the distance Metsu replied, Until further notice.

It seems the two would be staying around for a little longer, so Tibo took his seat once more. Metsu was looking at Shin intensely, as if she was studying him. Then, out of nowhere she screamed out, Air!. But Tibodico just shock his head. Fire, He is the fire dragon slayer, i can smell it. Am i right? For some reason, as he said this, the cat seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am

Once Shin told them about his missing dragon. They seemed to have they're own little conversation. They were talking about being stuck here and what not which made Shin laugh a little. "Your exceed's pretty funny dude. And I'm the Fire Dragon Slayer." Shin said smiling at the cat. She was quite cute but not as cute as Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Tibodico
D-rank
D-rank
Tibodico

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 am

Tibodico smiled, See, i told you, i can smell the flames from here Shut-up. Anyway, didn't you want to do a request? Metsu flew away, ignoring the comment about her being funny. After a few seconds she returned. With a sheet of paper in her hands. Okay, i got one, its seems to be suited for us.Okay then. She flew onto his head, as he stood up. Stopping for just a second to address the fellow dragon slayer. We will see you later. Then they were gone. Walking out the front door. Going to earn some cash while they were here. It seems Fairy Tail will have to put up with them for the time being.

{Tibodico Exits}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk between Dragon Slayers   Talk between Dragon Slayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk between Dragon Slayers
Page 1 of 1