FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

On the Move (Headed for Home) Usicon2
On the Move (Headed for Home) Af5f
free forum On the Move (Headed for Home) Affili10
On the Move (Headed for Home) Lr
On the Move (Headed for Home) AGRPButton On the Move (Headed for Home) Untitled-16
    On the Move (Headed for Home) 35c4p5x
     On the Move (Headed for Home) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

On the Move (Headed for Home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinchu
B-rank
B-rank
Jinchu

Jewel : 2123903

Character sheet
Character Name: Jinchu
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
On the Move (Headed for Home) Left_bar_bleue200/200On the Move (Headed for Home) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

On the Move (Headed for Home) Empty
PostSubject: On the Move (Headed for Home)   On the Move (Headed for Home) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

It took a while but Jin was finally able to locate Raiza after the incident with the small dragons, the empty warning about there being more to come was ominous but not a current issue. It was more of an issue to test the strength that they had gained after blacking out, and if the threat turned out to be real they would deal with it later, "Raiza, I think it's time we paid a visit back to Magnolia, we have some work to do there." Raiza merely nodded, he seemed to be collecting his own thoughts on what was going on but it wasn't anything strikingly important or he would've voiced it out. Raiza calmly spread his wings and with a single flap of his wings rose up into the air. He made another powerful flap and Jin outstretched his arm skyward in the Exceed's direction. Raiza grasped his companion's hand as he flew straight up and spun him around so he could piggy-back like usual. They didn't have to ascend too high before the direction was chosen and they shot off towards Magnolia.

The sky was nearly cloudless right from the get-go, it cleared up exponentially after the tiny Dragon posers left. The sun now shone bright and warmly for all to see, "Rai, what do you think happened everywhere else? Do you think maybe Magnolia or even Era was attacked by those little guys too?" "It's likely, I don't assume Shirotsume was the sole target, there are many powerful adversaries in other places so Shiro was probably only a side-option to attack, not even a main goal." Jinchu grunted in response, "Dammit, that's what I figured but I wish it wasn't true, hopefully this doesn't escalate before we get some stuff done back at the guild, I can feel the new power and I need to make sure I can use it to the fullest." The wasn't much of a response from Raiza to that comment but after thinking a bit more to himself he made a comment of his own, "I can feel the power too, I need some training of my own." This made Jin smirk, "Looks like the dynamic duo is about to embrace a huge upgrade... Look out world, the team already pegged to win it all has just gotten a whole lot stronger, HAHAHA!" They both made a slight chuckle to that last bit but they each were quite serious about their own goals so they took the fact that they were the top dogs to heart. It was an indomitable will they both had to be the best, there was nothing that could stop them from achieving their goal and the new power solidified that fact.

They were coming up to a town but even Jinchu knew with his lack of direction what town that was. It was unmistakably the location they set off for; Magnolia. Raiza angled down quite sharply, he always desired a more interesting landing than the soft tap on the ground, there needed to be more excitement. The drop progressively got steeper as they went and they didn't even attempt to slow down, in fact the aid of gravity more made them speed up. Anyone in Magnolia would just see a blurring dot in the sky exponentially increasing in size as it plummeted towards just inside the town. Feeling the adrenaline of the speed, Jinchu yelled at the top of his longs, his voice carrying through the entire place, "WOOOOO!! I'M BACK, HAHAHAHAHA!!!" The echo roared all around as they sped past the first taller building, Raiza was finally beginning to pull up otherwise they would indefinitely collide with the ground. Now everyone in Magnolia knew that one of their lovable Dragon Slayers had returned, even if it was in such a loud fashion.

668/600 words
Back to top Go down

On the Move (Headed for Home)
Page 1 of 1