FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Usicon2
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Af5f
free forum Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Affili10
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Lr
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna AGRPButton Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Untitled-16
    Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna 35c4p5x
     Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akua Pura
S-rank
S-rank
Akua Pura

Jewel : 2183360

Character sheet
Character Name: Akua Pura
Magic of character: Water Godslayer
Mana Bar:
Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Left_bar_bleue300/300Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Empty
PostSubject: Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna   Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 am

Once he had arrived at the docks of Warth Woodlands, Akua was able to acquire a boat destined for the island of Galuna. it was a simple rowboat with Akua and the sailor. Akua did not speak to the sailor during his trip, he was too focused on the island itself. Once it had come into view, Akua said to the sailor, "This is far enough. I would ask that you wait for a few moments and, no matter what happens, do not leave this position. Trust me." The man was confused, as they had not yet reached the island, but Akua just jumped off the boat, and into the water. The man was confused and stayed, hoping the strange boy was okay and knew what he was doing.

Akua could easily breathe underwater, being trained by the Goddess of Water, and so he began to pray under the ocean. "O mighty Aquanis, mother of all. I have almost reached the island of Galuna, the place where the Water dragon roams while I speak. I ask for your blessing before I fight the beast, as it may be my last battle. Respond to me mother."

Just then, a voice sounded in the water, "First off. Do not tell me what to do, or there'll be two dragons you'll be facing off against. Secondly, yes you have my blessing and all that. I'm sure you'll win. And finally, if you do lose, then you don't deserve to be the Water God Slayer anyway. The God Slayers were created to defeat Gods. The God Slayers are stronger than the Dragon Slayers, who in turn were created to destroy dragons. So you have the advantage, and shouldn't lose, or else I'll make you work in the afterlife. See you later, either in spirit or in this world. Farewell, and good luck my child."

With that said the voice disappeared, Akua swam back to the boat, and the sailor took him the rest of the way to the island, not asking what had just happened under the water.

344/200
Back to top Go down

Second Step to Pride and Power : Warth to Galuna
Page 1 of 1