FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

The New member of Raven tail Usicon2
The New member of Raven tail Af5f
free forum The New member of Raven tail Affili10
The New member of Raven tail Lr
The New member of Raven tail AGRPButton The New member of Raven tail Untitled-16
    The New member of Raven tail 35c4p5x
     The New member of Raven tail Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

The New member of Raven tail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

Jewel : 2168301

The New member of Raven tail Empty
PostSubject: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Theo walked through raven tail, his hakama dragging close to the dirt road. His hazel eyes looked straight forward as he walked along, chopping on a chicken leg he had bought at the restaurant a block or two behind him. Theo was heading to a destination where all mages in this town probably stay at, With a ominous smile on his face theo uttered the words "Raven Tail". Theo discarded the bone in the street as he opened the doors to the guild of raven tail "Anyone home?" he yelled as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Jewel : 2119700

Character sheet
Character Name: Drayven Crosswind
Magic of character: Lightning God Slayer Magic
Mana Bar:
The New member of Raven tail Left_bar_bleue250/250The New member of Raven tail Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Raven Tail was brimming with Mages as usual. Many new recruits found themselves posted up in the guild desperately trying to learn how to 'fit in', though in all honesty much assistance wasn't being offered. Drayven was immune to the nauseating environment as usual. He found himself at a table in the furthest corner of the guild, only a book in his hand as company. If was hard to believe someone could join a guild and be virtually immune to it's motive, however, if anybody was like that it was Drayven. He did as he pleased for that was his way of life so to speak. Most of the things he partook in came from a spontaneous idea, some even came from curiosity, but without a doubt all were his choice.

His eyes shifted in such a mechanical manner it was as if they were part of a typewriter. Across the book they went; Picking up every word that the page had to offer. Drayven seldom shifted attention his from the book. For him it was an escape from the bland reality Raven tail currently had going on. Nobody interesting was in the guild. So why would his time be spent on irrelevance? Sure he could go and mingle with the cute females lurking, but again, it was a played out story. He flirted, the swooned, rinse and repeat. At least the book offered new things to him. In fact, it offered something he found exceptionally important; knowledge. With that being in arms reach there wasn't much else for him to explore, so he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Theo looked into the hord of people in raven tail, he looked displeased as he looked into the crowed as they all looked like they did not belong here at the guild at all. "tsh these people don't belong here at all" He murmured to himself, as he tried to move through the people he was bumped into not even one person saying sorry to him. He had gotten tired of moving through the guild and eventually as he ended up in the furthest corner in the guild, he sat at a table sighing not saying a word till he saw a man reading a book. "Hello my good sir" Theo said in a polite tone running his hand through His dark red hair .
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
The New member of Raven tail Left_bar_bleue250/250The New member of Raven tail Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Drayven's left hand shot up in protest as the new male spoke. He hadn't looked away from his book to acknowledge the male, but considering the circumstances he didn't see it as a rude action. The truth was this 'new guy' was interrupting him in midst of an entertaining chapter the book held, it was bad introduction; an unacceptable action. Even so Drayven was brought up with a great deal of mannerism, and so his hand shifted from an open palm to a single finger. It was a common sign used by people to indicate, or rather request a moment before response. So it meant the fellow was acknowledged and it also permitted him time to finish his chapter.

"Greetings," Drayven said to the red headed man whilst raising to meet his gaze. The man was a new face for him, certainly not someone he'd witnessed in the guild before the present. But above all else Drayven sought to figure out what the man wanted, why he'd come so far into the guild just for his sake. "How may I be of assistance to you?," he added dryly.

Back to top Go down
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 am

Theo had seemed to have interrupted the guys reading, and he knows how much he hates it when he is interrupted while he's doing something. "well first of all I'd like to say sorry for interuptting your reading, I know how I hate being messed with while Im doing something" he said apologizing. "and there is nothing I want just wanted to see if your cooler then most people look in the guild, but I'm new too so I guess they might be thinking the same about me" he said letting out a small chuckle. "but my name is Theo Sanosuke, what is yours?" Theo asked.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Through his lone eye, Drayven carefully examined the male making his acquaintance. He made it his objective to pay special attention to the man's reason for venturing towards him, after all, it was pretty unusual. A keen ear granted him all the information he desired, that and a bit of excess data as well. Apparently the boy's name was Theo Sanosuke. He was a new comer to the guild and like most of the other new recruits he sought acceptance. Fortunately for Theo, Drayven was in a particularly good mood. It wasn't very evident upon his face, but Drayven was content to see a new member. It meant he had a new story to learn, a new philosophy to unravel, and finally a new mind to experiment with. To say the least it would be a present Drayven planned to take his time with, a person he would be able to ascertain new things from. "Interesting," he replied to Theo, his voice as dry as ever. "Many address me as Dray although my true name is Drayven, Theo. You see, the world is lazy, contaminated with countless folk who can't bother to add three more characters into a name. You aren't going to call me Dray, are you Theo? You won't be lazy, will you?" Glaring at the male intently, a dark smile quickly spread across the God slayers lips as he awaited a response.

Last edited by Ray-blaze on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Theo sat in wait for the man to answer, while waiting theo thought this man would be a weird and interesting. After the man answered with a smile on his face theo, once again chuckled, "I am not lazy 17 years of training with Fuujin and you won't know the meaning of lazy, Drayvan" theo said clearly and with a smile challenging the man named Drayvan alittle with his words. Theo wanted to get to know Drayvan he seemed smart, mysterious and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:38 pm

"Excellent," Drayven remarked in response to Theo. He was minutely amused by the male's answer. His tone was radiated confidence, his words were plain yet decisive, and best of all his conceited smile openly issued for challenge. Nothing was more interesting than an intellectual challenge for Drayven, and he made testament to such by closing the book he'd been reading prior to Theo's arrival. His gaze shifted upon Theo shifted occasionally. Not that he was looking for something in particular, but Drayven had a habit of engraving a persons image into his mind once they proved worthy. Proof of interest he liked to call it. Though in truth it wasn't anything too special, an identical trait to anyone trying to remember specifics.

"So, tell me Theo Sansuke, what brought you to Raven Tail? Are you in the general population that dislikes Fairy Tail? Perhaps you wished to earn more money and came to a bigger guild? I mean, judging by your comment you have been training quite a while. Such a man would only seek some form of action, no?" Just like that Drayven was started. Unless Theo really knew his way around a brilliant mind like Drayven's he would end up giving more information than he hoped to receive. That was the risk of challenging Drayven though. He would be ruthless with the man, seeking for a hole in his mentality and eventually provoking it till it was sore.
Back to top Go down
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Theo continued to smile as he saw Drayvan occasionally looking at him, almost like he wanted to remember him or something. Theo didn't know but did care as he took out a perfectly wrapped piece of candy, which he quickly unwrapped and popped it in his mouth. "well all you need to know is mr.intellegent" Theo said in a candy muffled voice "is that I am here because of my choice to be here" he said finishing his. Sentence as a large crack came from his mouth signaling he bit into the candy hard enough. "Why are you here, Drayvan" he asked still sucking on the hard cracked candy in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Crow
B-rank
B-rank
Crow

Jewel : 2148100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character: E.O.N.E
Mana Bar:
The New member of Raven tail Left_bar_bleue200/200The New member of Raven tail Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 am

At a second table down sat Jaycalyn, who was casually sipping on a bottle of beer with a in-ear pair of headphones inside just his right ear his left one out just in case someone wanted to approach him. He had a habit of watching his surroundings, and looking at people and how they acted from a day to day basis. Now he wasn't a crazy guy that liked to stalk people. It was more of a thing to see how people acted before he had to approach them.

Now he noticed the new Raven Tail member come in. The guy was brand new and was looking eager to making some kind of partnership or friendship with anyone. Of course the first guy he walks up to is Drayven Crosswind. Jay took a sip of his beer and lets the hint of alcohol reach his belly, he was no where near drunk not even tipsy. So he knew his future actions would be all his own. Now Jay barely knew Drayven and only knew his name from the guild quests he took. And Jay wasn't even that good with remembering names, infact he was horrible at it and barely remembered any of he female's names he encounters. But for some reason Drayven Crosswind kind of stuck, maybe cause it sounded so cliche to him. And Jay wasn't a fan of cliche.

But now wasn't the time for disliking things it was the time for meeting new people perhaps future partners. Jay stood up and casually walked to the table the two mages were sitting at. "May I join you, it would be nice to finally meet some people around here. Ive been here long enough." he said with a honest smirk tilting his bottle. "Drinks will be on me." he offered kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:25 am

Drayven's brows rose questionably as Theo spoke, it wasn't exactly an instinctive reaction to say the least, but it was one he'd grown very familiar with. The playing field had been set by the red head known as Theo, no question about that. His demeanor and actions had changed dramatically. From a green horn seeking homage in the guild, to a rather confident man capable of mild sarcasm. Rare it was, not many people had proved to amuse Drayven as Theo had, but unfortunately it wouldn't lead to a smooth ending. Again Drayven exchanged glances with the man, remaining silent as the bloke pleasured himself with candy.

"All I need to know, Sanosuke? What exactly are you hiding? Your life couldn't possibly have been that embarrassing, could it?" He was smirking throughout his crude questioning, looking for something more to work with. Theo seemed a bit too comfortable and it wasn't going to help Drayven's end game very well. So he decided to no longer slowly leech the answers from Theo, but instead break him until they surfaced. There were many ways to break a person's mental walling and Drayven knew most of them if not all.

His game would soon come to an abrupt end however, a yet another person joined the table. Unlike Theo this one simply waltzed in as if he were gods gift to men and couldn't be rejected. Or at least that's how Drayven saw it at the time. With a half hearted greeting he proceeded to open his book once more, choosing to read a bit through the changes. "Welcome to the party," He said with a mild tone of malice, obviously his fun had been thwarted and he wasn't above letting it be known.
Back to top Go down
Theo
D-rank
D-rank
Theo

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am

"Please Drayvan I know the mental game your playing" Theo smiled alittle, theo disliked mental games very much. Drayvan must be a person who liked to play these games with people, theo thought to himself for a second. A man soon walked infront of him and Drayvan, "nice to meet you good sir" he said laughing alittle as he heared the small tone of malice withing drayvan's voice. "this guy must have ruined his fun" theo thought to himself once more.
Back to top Go down
Crow
B-rank
B-rank
Crow

Jewel : 2148100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character: E.O.N.E
Mana Bar:
The New member of Raven tail Left_bar_bleue200/200The New member of Raven tail Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:03 am

The initial reactions he got were a bit off to his liking. He cocked an eyebrow when replied to with the tone of disinterest. But this did not get him down not one bit. He took a chair quickly and sat himself upon with a genuine smile of wanting to have a good drink with some comrades. "Pardon my intrusion didn't mean to interrupt anything." he said giving a signal to a waiter near by. "Please some drinks for this table, need something to loosen us up abit." he said kindly.

He took a quick glancing turn towards Drayven then to THeo. "Don't believe we met names Jaycalyn, just call me Jay for short. It's no biggie." waving his hand a bit as he spoke just a little though, the noticeable gestures of his fingers. "And I think your Drayven? Correct? Ive heard and remember your name for some reason. Maybe because it sounds so similar to dragon. Atleast to me. It would be interesting if you were a dragon slayer aswell." he said with this head turned to Drayven, trying to invoke some form of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Once more Drayven's gaze found the pages of his book. He wanted little if anything to do with the current situation about to ensue. Not that he wouldn't listen to the two gentlemen before him, but rather due to the fact he felt disheartened.
Theo was first to break the sudden wall of silence Drayven permitted. With proud lungs he went on about knowing the mind games Drayven intended to play, a few signs of self-praise even surfacing on the man's face as he did so. Unfortunately for Theo though, Drayven had no interest in pursuing that particular conversation. Instead he merely rose a hand waving off the male's words abruptly, he did offer a quick glance though, for the sake of his mannerism.

Now it was "Jacalyn's" turn. The cause for the entirety of Drayven's new mood and the man who seemed to think himself as the most interesting thing to walk earth. Not only had he interrupted amusing conversation, but he simply pulled up a seat and ordered drinks as if it were a trivial matter.
Who was he? Just who the hell was he? Sure he apologized for his actions, but at that point they'd been a bit too much for Drayven's taste. Though he honestly approved of the mans manners.

"Jacalyn, I'll remember that. Unfortunately I'm no Dragon. My name is merely a title my parents found fitting for me, so I fittingly embrace it," He said while looking over the man briefly. Sharply after his focus went back to the book however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New member of Raven tail   The New member of Raven tail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New member of Raven tail
Page 1 of 1