FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Usicon2
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Af5f
free forum The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Affili10
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Lr
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  AGRPButton The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Untitled-16
    The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  35c4p5x
     The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2105108

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Left_bar_bleue300/300The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Empty
PostSubject: The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance    The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:52 pm

It was a sunny afternoon in Magnolia, perfect pool weather, a place where Lance had found himself more and more as the days continued. It almost seemed to be his ritual now to get a request and then head back to the guild for a few beverages, which are followed by a short stumble/ walk back to his apartment where he will crash on the couch. Today was no exception to that. Lance had forced himself to wake up when the sun came up, he wanted to get a head start on the day since he was going to be wasting at least half of it by the pool again. His apartment was lacking most the necessities of a normal apartment. So far all he owned to his name in there was, a bed, tons of cloths, and a few dishes. The furniture was rental as was most the decorations, so his apartment looked all nice, set up, and looked like Lance was actually financially stable but this was all just an illusion. He fumbled around, his head was killing him too many rum runners for one night, but he had a good time. As he walked out the door the sun was hovering low in the sky. The light was still a soft glow making its way across Magnolia town. There were a few clouds in the sky but for the most part it was clear.

As he made his way to the guild he noticed a few people getting up for their jobs and several children wearing the same outfit walking in a group heading to school. The town was starting its day soon the streets would be packed full of people. The guild loomed over the town being one of the bigger buildings the town had. Inside the guild the barmaids were busy getting ready for the days work. They were flipping the chairs off the tables and wiping the glasses. They nodded to him and he waved back. They were use to seeing him this early, he was normally the first one at the request board everyday, he wanted to make sure to get the best request that there was to offer. Today there was only one request that caught his eye, a basic C that had need of a mage to get the point across to some guy to stay away. There wasn't much more detail about it so Lance would have to wait until he talked to the request giver to figure out what exactly he needed to do.

He took the request flier and headed out to where he was supposed to meet the request giver. As he stepped outside Moki jumped up on his back and the two took off to the skies. Magnolia looked huge even from the air. The people walking looked closer to ants from this angle than people at all. The homes looked like just boxes and the river cutting through the town looked like a small stream, it was such a beautiful city, Lance had no regrets in joining Fairy Tail at all. The home of the client, a Ms. Willas, was located on the south end of town close to where Lance's apartment was. As they landed on the ground Moki's wings went back inside and the two walked up to the door. After they had knocked on the door a small frail looking old woman appeared. "Hello there, can I help you young man?"

Word Count: 579
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Left_bar_bleue300/300The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance    The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm

"Hello there, I'm Lance and this is Moki. We are from Fairy Tail. I saw that you needed help with getting a certain point across. The request was lacking details so you will have to fill us in." Lance instantly saw the woman's posture change. Her shoulders seem to slouch down while her eyes went from looking at Lance to the ground. "...Oh... I wasn't expecting you to get here so early, well come in Luke was it? I'll explain it all there." The older woman turned around and walked into the house leaving Lance and Moki standing outside. Lance felt bad for the woman already this request seemed very personal to her. As they walked inside Lance closed the door and walked into the room that the woman he still assumed was Ms. Willas, was now in. She sat on a chair whos color seemed to have faded from a bright sunshine yellow to a dull gold. She patted her hand on another chair beside hers.""Come on over here and take a sit Leonard." No matter how sad she was getting Lances name wrong two times in a row was not the best thing in the world. He bit down on his tongue so that he would not correct the woman. As he sat down she reached for a picture on an end table next to her, taking a long look at it her eyes seemed to tear up now making Lance want to just give her a hug, he wasn't a fan of seeing people cry. "T-this is my daughter Jenny. She went missing almost ten years ago. Last time I saw her she was heading to the market to see the wares of a wondering sales man. She went missing that day and he is to blame. He comes to town a few times a year and every time he kidnaps a new child and goes on his way. He is on his way here now and I want you to give him the message to stay out of this town forever or he will rue the day he ever came back."

After hearing her story Lance's mind was made up, this man was known to hurt innocent children. That was something that didn't fly with Lance. He got out of the seat, his fist clinched in rage. "Where is this man and I'll make sure he never comes back around ever again." The sound of his voice was harsh and stern, he would make this man suffer in ways he never imagined. Ms. Willas looked up from the picture with tears now running down her face "Oh thank you so much. He was spotted on the road a few miles from Magnolia if you hurry you should be able to catch him before he arrives. He is normally wearing a black suit and coat. He might have magical powers I'm not sure I've never seen him use it but I guess someone in his line of work would have some control." Lance and Moki were already walking to the door. "Don't worry ma'am I'll take care of this guy once and for all. Me and Moki will find him in no time." With that Moki hopped onto Lance's back and as the two crossed the doors threshold they took off into the sky to hunt down this man.

Word Count: 1141
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance    The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 pm

As they flew over the city Lance's anger was growing. How could a person be so cruel to harm children that was something that Lance couldn't stand the most. Children were innocent and sweet and couldn't protect themselves. If he wanted to pick on somebody than he should have picked on somebody his own size. The two were flying over the path to the city in a matter of minuets. It was hard to see through the trees at first but Lance was able to spot the man pulling a carriage heading to Magnolia. "There he is Moki. Bring us down." The two took a dive bomb approach in their landing style. It was an intimidating approach and the fastest. The man looked up at Lance and Moki as they descended through the trees. His horse seemed a bit spooked. As the landed Lance locked eyes with the man. His is eyes showed that Lance was here to cause harm and destruction to the man. He was going to show him the anger of a dragon. The man pulled back on the horse's reins as it bucked up into the air. Woah there. Get out of my way boy I have to get to Magnolia soon." Lance's eyes never left the man's it a cold voice he responded. ""You arn't going anywhere. I'm here to stop you from ever returning to Magnolia. You've hurt too many families and too many children to ever return their." The man's face went from annoyed to serious. He pulled out from his hip a black leather whip. "Well looks like I'm have to break you eh boy? I don't normally deal with older merchandise but your awfully good looking. I'm sure some one out there would like to have you in their prostitution ring." The whip went flying through the air making its way to Lance. Lance casually shifted his weight from being centered to his left side allowing him to gracefully dodge the attack.

As the whip returned to it's masters hands the man dismounted from his horse. It was time for the real fight. "Guess you don't know you I am, do you? Well I'll tell you this, you are about to be destroyed by Fairy Tail's Shining Dragon, Lance Lightfang." At that Lance bolted to the man. His speed was nowhere near as fast as it was with light speed but he was faster than most average people. The man's whip came flying at Lance again this time though the whip was glowing a yellow color and the electricity coming off of it could be heard. Lance was able to dodge the whip this time by bringing himself as low to the ground as he could be so that it will fly harmlessly through the air above him. The whip was still out so the man had nothing to protect himself. Lance delivered a strong upper cut right to the man's jaw sending him flying a few inches back. "So, do you still think you can beat me?"

As the man re-positioned himself he snapped the whip beside him forming a yellow circle underneath Lance's feet but he was quick enough to notice. Lance snickered and leaned his head back facing the sky. As the lightning bolt came down upon him he opened up his mouth eating the lightning as it came down on him. "Well that was tasty. Not as strong as I was thinking it was going to be but thats to be expected with such a weak mage controlling it. Now let's end this." Lance now had a circle appear before his mouth. Soon the whole area was covered in a powerful blast shattering trees rocks as it went on. Lance had made his breath attack alot more destructive and wanted to see how well a normal mage would fair against it. It was just how he expected, their the man was kneeing on the ground, bloodied and bruised, He body was a bright red color covered in blisters and burns. The ground around him scorched and destroyed. He was pleased with his new spell. "Now listen here well! You shall never come to Magnolia or any other city in Fiore again. If you do I shall personally kill you with my own hands."

Lance grabbed the rope and tied the man to a nearby tree. Moki hopped on Lance's back and they were air born again. Soon their were landing on the door step of Ms. Willa's house. She seemed to have been watching from the windows, because as soon as he landed she was opening the door. He brought out a small token from the man, his whip, and handed it to Ms. Willas. Her eyes teared up, she threw her arms around Lance sobbing. A she put a small pouch of jewels in Lances hand and shut the door taking the whip with her. Lance felt good to help a mother get some comfort in her time of need. The day was still young and the weather was perfect so it was time for Lance to head to the pool.

~exit~

Word Count:1997
Magic: 90
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance    The Death of  a Salesman Closed Lance  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of a Salesman Closed Lance
Page 1 of 1