FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Usicon2
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Af5f
free forum " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Affili10
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Lr
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  AGRPButton " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Untitled-16
    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  35c4p5x
     " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 2124759

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Left_bar_bleue300/300" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Empty
PostSubject: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Request name: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise
Guild: Erebos
Request rank: D
Client name: Gill Frindig
Objective: Taking the merchandise of the merchant to me
Word Count: 1000
Mages Required: 1
Reward: 2000
Request description: I need a mage who can take care of a weak ice-make mage and a merchant. Take the chest of goods and take them back to me. Meet me at the road just on the entrance to the Warth Woodlands. Flash me your tattoo and then you can proceed.
Request details: A black market magic merchant wants a mage to take a small time merchants merchandise of color magic, weak silver keys, and other of that type of magic. You will meet the client on the road that the merchant will be traveling. He will quickly tell you to travel up this road after you flash him your guild tattoo. The merchant and a weak mage will be there. Their are two routes here, you can immediately attack or try to get them to leave the stuff unguarded by telling them a weak mage is trying to sneak up in the forest just by the camp(the road is just out of the Warth Woodlands) The weak mage will will go to meet the pretend thief and then you can easily scare the merchant off. Their is a small chest that you will carry back to the client. He will give you the jewels required and run off. You will leave and the mission will be complete

Name: Gill Frindig
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
[b]Motivations:
to get the merchandise
Fears: Losing the merchandise and never making a profit
Other: very cold and distant

Name: Forenzal Koran
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Motivations: to make a profit with the merchandise
Fears: losing the merchandise to some highway thug
Other: very rude but easily scared

Enemy Name: Suki Rachorne
General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Magic: ice-make(caster)
Spells:
fire make fireball: a fire ball propels at where it is aimed
fire make shield: can block a D rank attack once then disappears
Weapon: /
Equipment: /
Motivations/Fears: Suki wants to make her first mission as a freelance to be successful
Fears of failing her first mission and dying

Code:
[b]Request name:[/b] " Freeing " a merchants merchandise
[b]Guild:[/b] Erebos
[b]Request rank:[/b] D
[b]Client name:[/b] Gill Frindig
[b]Objective: [/b] Taking the merchandise of the merchant to me
[b]Location:[/b] Warth Woodlands
[b]Posts:[/b] 1 required(solo)
[b]Word Count:[/b] 1000
[b]Mages Required:[/b] 1
[b]Reward:[/b] 2000
[b]Request description:[/b] I need a mage who can take care of a weak ice-make mage and a merchant. Take the chest of goods and take them back to me. Meet me at the road just on the entrance to the Warth Woodlands. Flash me your tattoo and then you can proceed.
[b]Request details:[/b] A black market magic merchant wants a mage to take a small time merchants merchandise of color magic, weak silver keys, and other of that type of magic. You will meet the client on the road that the merchant will be traveling. He will quickly tell you to travel up this road after you flash him your guild tattoo. The merchant and a weak mage will be there. Their are two routes here, you can immediately attack or try to get them to leave the stuff unguarded by telling them a weak mage is trying to sneak up in the forest just by the camp(the road is just out of the Warth Woodlands) The weak mage will will go to meet the pretend thief and then you can easily scare the merchant off. Their is a small chest that you will carry back to the client. He will give you the jewels required and run off. You will leave and the mission will be complete

[b]Name:[/b] Gill Frindig
[b]Age:[/b] 44
[b]General Appearance:[spoiler] [img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/293389-xemnas_large.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Motivations:[/b] to get the merchandise
[b]Fears:[/b] Losing the merchandise and never making a profit
[b]Other:[/b] very cold and distant

[b]Name:[/b] Forenzal Koran
[b]Age:[/b] 65
[b]General Appearance:[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://blog.draggle.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/last_exile_18_4.png[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Motivations:[/b] to make a profit with the merchandise
[b]Fears:[/b] losing the merchandise to some highway thug
[b]Other:[/b] very rude but easily scared

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Suki Rachorne
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]General Appearance:[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vJzdCA4I84I/TDkJj4NshvI/AAAAAAAAA6o/JHyGSs99f_s/S220/anime_girl80.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Magic:[/b] ice-make(caster)
[b]Spells:[/b]
fire make fireball: a fire ball propels at where it is aimed
fire make shield: can block a D rank attack once then disappears
[b]Weapon:[/b] /
[b]Equipment:[/b] /
[b]Motivations/Fears:[/b] Suki wants to make her first mission as a freelance to be successful
Fears of failing her first mission and dying
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Left_bar_bleue300/300" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:32 pm

bump and sorry can't figure the coded part
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2135935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Left_bar_bleue120/120" Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:20 pm

No worries I can do it. Approved: 1/2
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:54 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2130133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " Freeing " a merchants merchandise    " Freeing " a merchants merchandise  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

" Freeing " a merchants merchandise
Page 1 of 1