FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

New to town (Open) Usicon2
New to town (Open) Af5f
free forum New to town (Open) Affili10
New to town (Open) Lr
New to town (Open) AGRPButton New to town (Open) Untitled-16
    New to town (Open) 35c4p5x
     New to town (Open) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

New to town (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2122108

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300New to town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Lance and Moki had just reached the outskirts of the town of Era. It was huge and the magic pulsating from it was enormous. As he passed through the town he saw tons of mages, and tons of people. Everybody was here to see who was the strongest of them all. The first round was ending it seemed a few matches were still going on or needed to take place but for the most part it was over. Moki stopped by a few of the food stalls and the two treated themselves to many new exotic food, and lots of food deep fried. Lance loved candy he couldnt help it..

"Lance maybe we should ask somebody where the Fairy Tail mages are."

"Maybe here in a bit, I want to look around first."

Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300New to town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:38 am

Lance headed off to the betting booths to see if he could hear anything about how Fairy Tail and the other guilds were doing. As he headed there he couldn't believe at all the different magic that he passed. Each mage held their own unique magic and style. They were all beautiful in there own way.

"Moki lets look at these stalls over here they have action figures of some of the legendary fighters."

The two headed inside a rather large tent. with no walls allowing people to come and go as they please. There were shelves and beens set up all throughout the tent making it seem like a mini store. Inside were some cool little magical toys, and lacraim were there. There was also many sweets. Lance was standing in the isle with some of the posters that they had for sale. He was thinking of possibly getting one of the Fairy Tail team. But he didn't know if he sound spend the jewels.

"Dang, I wish I had alot more money too bad I spent most of Luxsancti's jewels she left on cloths." Lance's face went from its happy go lucky to a pitiful sigh. "Oh well,, soon I'll be doing request for the guild alot more and making some good amount of jewels."
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2142435

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) Left_bar_bleue120/120New to town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Ardere was walking through the crowded city of Era in the middle of the day. He was with his exceed Fang, they had run across a stand with action figures of everyone competing in the tournament. The figure of Ard showed him and Fang together, it was quite interesting. Fang jumped up and down. I want one! Please? Ardere sighs. Alright. He paid the man and pointed to that figure, he gave it to Fang and he jumped up and down in excitement. Fang saw some posters too so he ran over to look at them, he stopped suddenly making Ardere wonder what happened. He saw an exceed and a white haired guy. He looked familiar but he couldn't tell who he was.

Hey you, you look umm familiar. I'm A-Ardere of fairy Tail, do we know each other? Fang ran up to the other exceed. HI IM FANG. Want a fish? This made Ard face palm. Maybe this guy was new to his guild or something, he didn't get to meet many of the new people often. It was a good thing this guy was a dragon slayer or he wouldn't be able to talk to him as easy. He had a thing where he was quiet around most people except dragon slayers and exceeds.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Lance had his eye on a poster showing the last three winners of the games standing together each showing off their strongest attack. Moki had wondered off to another isle looking at some stuffed animals or something. Out of the corner of his eye he saw another exceed walk in followed by a taller looking male. The magical energy coming off him and his smell caught Lance off guard. He smelled, familiar. He saw his guild tattoo right on his hand, it was a bright red Fairy. "Another Dragon Slayer, no question about it. His smell, his look everything about him radiates power. Good thing he is a Fairy Tail member or else this run in could have been a bit different."

It didn't surprise Lance when the man called out to him.

"Hey you, you look umm familiar. I'm A-Ardere of fairy Tail, do we know each other?"

Moki had returned to Lance's side now and the other exceed seemed to have found his way to them as well. "This is what me and Moki have been waiting for another Dragon Slayer and another Fairy Tail member. He wasn't about to screw this meeting up" Lance turned to the two new comers putting on a kind, childish face with a rather large grin. Lance held out his hand to greet Ardere.

"Hi there Ardere and Fang. I am Lance, and this is my friend Moki. We are new to Fairy Tail actually. We came to Era to cheer for our new guildmates actually."

"Hi there!" Moki was excited to meet anothe exceed Lance could tell. Moki was looking over Fang pretty carefully but he was already trying to shake his hand. as well. In his other was a stuffed animal of what looked like a vulcan.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
New to town (Open) Left_bar_bleue120/120New to town (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 pm

It turned out that Lance was indeed from Fairy Tail and was a dragon slayer. Sorry I didn't recognize you, I don't get to meet the new members often. Moki and Fang shook hands, Moki had a stuffed vulcan in his other hand which made Fang open his eyes wide. He loves stuffed animals for sure but in Fang's other hand was a figurine of Ardere and Fang. The two exceeds seemed to get along already which was no surprise to him, Fang was a very outgoing exceed. That's a nice stuffed animal you have, I have a figure of me and Ardy. He held up the figurine and smiled, the black exceed was always in a good mood it seemed.

Well round two starts tomorrow I don't suppose you witnessed round one? He had defeated the master of martial arts Fa Yu Li yesterday and was still tired, that kidney shot sure hurt like hell. He wasn't sure who he was facing tomorrow just yet it was to be announced when he got there tomorrow. He was kind of nervous but he knew he had to defeat Nix in this tournament. That woman was evil and sadistic and honestly he couldn't just stand her presence. She senselessly slaughtered an entire church full of people, that was just effed up. He had to get revenge for those magnolians that were killed.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Moki's hand clutched the vulcan with a death grip, but his eyes grew twice their normal size when "Oh no he heard that Fang had an action figure of himself. "I hope his jealous side doesn't come out."

"Well, I just joined the guild unfortunately or we would have loved to been part of the tourny. We just joined the other day and headed straight for Era. Have you been fighting well?"

"This man is obviously a Dragon Slayer, if I wasn't sure of it when he first walked up I am now. I wonder how strong he is?" Lance posture shifted from the upright position when Ardere first walked over back to a casual slouch.

"Wow, you have your own action figure? Laannccee can we have an action figure?" Moki was yanking at at Lance's pants leg. His gaze never leaving Fang's action figure. "Well if he doesn't get a toy now he will whine all week long." Lance reached into his pocket pulled out a few jewels and handed them to Moki.

"Go buy yourself that vulcan toy Moki. Maybe we can get you another one before the games are over."
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Ardere nodded, he remembered when he first joined the guild. He didn't have many friends but he eventually made some and went on adventures, honestly he wouldn't change any decision he's made thus far. Ah, well I hope you enjoy it here and to answer your question I guess so. I won my match yesterday by my dragon's roar. Oh by the way what element are you? I'm a poison dragon slayer if you couldn't tell. The way he dressed and the red face paint kind of gave it away, he even had a knife braided at the bottom of his hair.

Moki saw Fang's action figure and freaked out, he seemed to be just like Fang in several ways. This made Ardere smirk a bit, something he rarely did was smile but he couldn't help himself today. He had no idea what came over him but he chuckled a bit causing Fang to stare at Rdere for a second. He rarely smiled or laugh which caused Fang to laugh as well and crawl up onto Ardere's shoulders. Yeah Ardere is really strong he made that Fa guy fall asleep in like 20 minutes or so. This caused Ardere to roll his eyes, he hated boasting about his strength. Well there is someone here I must defeat so I have to win, for myself and the guild of course.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 am

When Ardere told Lance that he was a poison dragonslayer, he wasn't too surprised. The way the man dressed gave away that his style must be something fierce and destroying as a poison dragonslayer. Their poison was legendary. It could cause the worse illnesses in a matter of minuets of being infected. " Well there is someone here I must defeat so I have to win, for myself and the guild of course." "So he has a rival here at the tournament. That fight will be an interesting."

Lance''s face had its rather unique and large smile again. He loved talking about his magic. He believed it was one of the most beautiful sights out there. He couldn't help but get excited when talking about it.

"I am a Dragon Slayer that was taught under Luxsacnti, the Light Dragon. It's such a beautiful magic, it can heal wounds, protect from harm, and bring justice to those that deserve it. I've been searching for Luxsacnti for some time now, she left us one night without a word."

Moki was back from buying the toy now and had taken his place beside Lance's leg. He had his new toy in hand, and from the look on his face was in no way paying attention to the conversation any more. He was too busy looking at his new toy. "Whew hopefully that will mellow him out for a bit. This guy Ardere he seems really strong, I wonder how strong he really is, guess I'll have to watch him in the tournament."

Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Lance's magic was a rarity just like Ardere, the power of light. It was something formidable and not to be trifled with, even the darkest shadows feared the light. This guy probably had some hidden powers. He would love to train with this guy one day after the tournament or something. Light, that's very interesting. Kiannus taught me poison and one day I woke up and he was gone. He never even said a word. The expression on his face would conery the emotion of sadness and you could tell he missed Kiannus. That massive purple dragon was the closest thing he had to a father, he was his father. He would search t the end of the earth to find him, Fang was always there for him and would be by his side until the end. This dragon slayer had reminded him of something he needed to never forget, Kiannus loved him.

Moki was looking at his new toy and Fang crawled down to look at it, he would smile and laugh. That cat sure made friends pretty quick, it wasn't that strange considering his outgoing personality. Even the toughest and coldest of exceeds like Mauve couldn't help but be cheered up by Fang. Ardy can the four of us go get something to eat, my tummy wont stop rumbling! Ardere rolled his eyes an sighed. Alright, you two wanna grab something to eat?
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Poor Ardere, Lance could tell that he got sad when talking about Kiannus. It was his father after all, Lance could understand 100%, it was something that all dragonslayers could relate with each. A poison dragon and a light dragon both in Fairy Tail, their magic were different but fierce. Lance couldn't wait to see Ardere in action. Moki seemed to be getting along great with Fang, that relieved Lance, Moki could be really friendly or really mean all depending on who you were and his mood.

At the sound of lunch Lance's stomach rumbled. "Well me and Moki haven't ate much food since we have been traveling no wonder my stomach is rumbling." Before Lance could even answer the question Moki already spoke up.

"Lets go! Lets go! Lets go! I'm hungry. Fang lets go!" Moki's wings sprouted and he was already flying out of the tent.

"Well looks like Moki answered that for me. Shall we go Mr. Ardere." Lance couldn't keep in how happy he was to meet Ardere and Fang. He let out a few laughs. His smile was the largest its been in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Ardere nodded. I know a place, follow me it's not far. He wayved for Lance and Moki to follow him as Fang jumped onto his shoulder. The streets were quite packed today but that wasn't surprising considering the tournament. They walked for a few minutes and passed a few stores until they came across a restaurant called "The Dragon's Breath Cafe. The name sure sounded suiting for two dragon slayers and their exceeds. The group of four would go to a table and sit down together. A waitress then came by. Hello how are you 4? What can I get you for drinks? Ardere would speak and Fang jumped up and down. Fang and I will have some soda. Fang smiled, he loved soda. The sugar made him very crazy. The waitress would write down their drinks and whatever Lance asked for.

So Lance, what made you decide to join Fairy Tail? He was curious about the young dragon slayer and his exceed. There were only around 13 or so dragon slayers in the world so it was quite strange to run into so many in Fiore. He wanted to know more about his past and his dragon was well as Moki of course. He was a very talkative person when it came to other dragon slayers, anyone else and he would be silent often.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm

There were so many people in between the shop and the restaurant that Ardere was leading them to. "Wow first person I met is a dragon slayer, who would have imagined that." The place Ardere ended up taking them was called the Dragon's Breath Cafe, a bit ironic thought Lance. He couldn't help but chuckle at it.

After Ardere placed his drink order it was Lance's turn. "Do you have oolong tea? If so I'll take some of that and Moki will want some chocolate milk if you have any."

Ardere seemed like a kind guy, and Fang seemed fun. So far Fairy Tail hasn't disappointed. They both seemed like they would be strong allies to have and good friends too. "I wonder if Ardere knows anything on Luxsacnti, I doubt it since it seems his father Kainnus left without a trace as well." Lance was lost in thought and almost missed Arderes question.

"Oh, well me and Moki wanted to join a guild were we can have fun. The other guilds just didn't seem right. We almost joined Blue Pegasus, just because I love their guild hall, and we were thinking of Sabertooth, but they can get a little too rough. Fairy Tail seemed prefect though. It's fun, wild, and always changing. Plus I heard there were many strong mages in Fairy Tail. Why did you two join Fairy Tail?" Lance was the type that could ramble on all day and if Ardere was willing to listen, then he just might not stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Ardere listened to Lance talk about how he almost joined blue pegasus and sabertooth but Fairy Tail was just right. Well for a long time I was on my own. I found Fang's egg and I hatched it, we became friends instantly. We began traveling Fiore until we came across Magnolia, we were living in the woods in a small shack until Makarov found us. He took us in and then realized I was a mage. He offered for me to join Fairy Tail and I accepted. Ardere and his exceed were the best of friends, they had been together for a few years now so they were closely attached.

The waitress then came back with their drinks. Here ya go? Are you ready to order or would you like another moment? Ardere looked at the menu and replied I think we'll need just one more moment. He kept looking through the menu, Fang had his mind set on fish for sure. Ardere might get some sort of steak or something, he wasn't sure just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

After Ardere told Lance his story Lance couldn't help feel for him. Luxsacnti had left without a word, but she gave him Moki's egg, and a good amount of jewels so he could get by. "That must have been hard on you being left alone like that."

The menu had alot of great food on it, but Lance decided on a fresh grilled chicken salad. Moki would probably get some fish, just as Fang would as well. They were cats after all. Lance gave it a few seconds before speaking up once again. This time his face was different. His eyes became dull and almost lifeless. He started at the menu with no expression.

" When Luxsacnti left me I felt lost in the world. It was like the one thing that brought joy was gone. Luckily Moki hatched within a week of her leaving so I wasn't all alone. Thats why me and Moki are looking for anything that could help us find her."

(OCC tried to make it easier to see my text by bolding but didnt work so i just changed colors)
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Ardere nodded as he looked at the menu. Yeah it's basically growing up without a parent, but I manage and hope that one day we'll meet again. Things had been hard without Kiannus, he had almost starved a few times and was only able to support himself fishing which was good for Fang. That exceed loved his fish so he always had a good meal, Ardere always put Fang before him like his best friend. Things had been rough in the past but Fairy Tail fixed that, since the day he joined he loved that place.

The waiter came back and spoke. So are you all ready to order? Ardere and Fang nodded. Fang will have the fish and chip, I will have a steak medium well with fries. the waitress would write that down and whatever Moki and Lance wanted as well. Your food will be here shortly The young waiter smiled and bowed. He seemed like a nice person Ardere thought.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 pm

After Ardere placed his order the waiter turned to Lance. "And for you sir?" "Ill have the grilled chicken salad, and Moki would like the fish and chips combo please."

"I'll put your order right in. It should come out soon."

As the waiter left their table Lance took the time to look more at Ardere, he seemed strong, his outfit made him appear deadly, but the way he carried himself through the crowd was almost a different person. He seemed timid being around strangers, most likely since he was alone for so long he probably is just nervous around other people.

"So how did your match go? Was it pretty one sided? You look like you could probably dish out some damage." He was interested on his fight but he was more interested in his abilities. The poison dragon is know from how devastating its powers are, not just in over all physical destruction but can become a biological weapon of doom that is near impossible to heal from.

Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

The young light dragon slayer asked Ardere about his fight yesterday. He was ready to answer, he didn't mind really. He was able to do some damage, he used some sort of martial arts themed magic. I hit him with my dragon's roar and in about 16 minutes he fell asleep. It was fun though and he was a nice guy all in all. The fight was pretty fun even though it wasn't too long. He enjoyed a good fight once in a while but he had the upper hand poison vs bare skin. All in all he made some progress in learning how this competition works.

Ardere was curious about Lance's dragon, he wanted to know more. So tell me more about your dragon, what did she looked like and what was her personality? He loved to hear about other dragon and dragon slayer as well as their type of magic. all of these things fascinated him to death. He loved to read about magic when he had spare time. He didn't read too much since he was busy a lot.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:26 pm

So he has the power to put people to sleep, is this is specialty Lance wonder. Ardere seemed like he would be a tough enemy, Lance would have to make a note not to ever cross him he would hate to be on the other end of his power. Ardere seemed just as eager to know more about Lance as he was to know about Ardere.

"Well Luxsancti was beautiful, she was a white dragon, he eyes were the lightest color of purple, she was so gentle and kind. Her scales shimmered like thousands of little stars when the sun hit them the right way. She was such a wonderful mother, I miss her greatly." Lance's smile had become a slight grin as he talked about his mother. She was everything to him for years, and she left him all alone. He wanted to find her and ask her so many questions.

By the time Lance finished talking the waiter was back with their food. "Got your food guys. Here you all go do you need anything else? Extra napkins? salt, pepper?"

Lance remembered that he forgot to ask for a salad dressing. And he did need some pepper for his salad, he was a bit needy of a customer but he figured that if he is going to spend the money on it, then it should be done right.

"Um actually could I get some pepper and honey mustard salad dressing if not that I'll take ranch."

"Ill grab that right away." The waiter turned to Ardere. " Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 am

Ardere listened to Lance talk about his mother, she seemed to be quite an amazing dragon just like Kiannus. It was a shame they all dissapeared like that. He truly did miss Kiannus, the massive purple dragon was a fierce yet kind warrior. He always knew just what to say to cheer Ardere up. The waiter then came back with their food, he set each of their plates in front of them and he knew the two exceeds would dig in right away. The waiter turned to him and asked if he needed anything else. No thanks. The waiter nodded. Enjoy your meal. He smiled and walked off.

Fang immediately began eating his fish and chips(french fries). That exceed loved his fish, it make him chuckle some times. He then began to use his knife to cut into his steak and took a bite, it was pretty good, just how he wanted it. He then ate a french fry. After he was done eating for a second he drank some of his soda. So hows your food Lance and Moki? His was pretty good and he hoped they enjoyed theirs as well, he had been to this place once before and liked it so he figured they would to. YUMMY I love fish![/b] Fang was enjoying his meal so much he smiled.

Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Moki and Fang seemed to be two peas in a pod they both digged into their food as if nobody was watching them. Lance's salad was great, all the lettuce tasted fresh and the other veggies in it were nice an crisp. He needed to eat a bit healthy since he knew during the tournament he would be eating as much fried food as possible. This was a nice cafe and Lance would have to remember to come to it next time he was in Era. Ardere seemed like a really nice guy. He seemed to open right up to Lance though neither one knew the other. Fairy Tail has not failed to impress Lance so far. Maybe him and Ardere could be good friends in the guild.

"Its great! This place is really nice. So Ardere are there alot of fun and strong people in the guild? Your really the only other person besides the bar maid I've really met." Lance really wanted to know more about his other guildmates, If they were all like Ardere then Lance knew he made the right choice. Moki was finishing his plate now there was only a few morsels of fish left hanging on the bones. He hadn't even touched his chocolate milk yet, he probably forgot about it in his excitement of eating. Lance had tried to break him of this habit several times but it never worked but eating this way makes Moki sick most the time.

"Moki drink some of your milk or your going to choke."

Moki realized that he had a full glass of chocolate milk right in front of him. His eyes grew the size of ostrich eggs at the site of the milk. He gulped it down just as fast as he ate the food. Lance knew after so many years of trying to correct him where to pick his battles on things. He was just glad that Moki was having fun. He seemed to like Fang, and getting a full meal was just the icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Lance asked Ardere if there were any other strong people in Fairy Tail so he replied Well there is Shin and Aeon I would say. They're both fun to be around and good fighters who are in the competition. Aeon lost yesterday though to the person I'm after. He kept eating and talking but it was obvious he had more than one purpose for being here and that specific person had done something to him. Nix was an evil bitch in his mind, he was here to teach her a lesson and prove his worth to the guild and Fiore.

Ardere chuckled when Lance told Moki to eat his milk, Fang was scarfing down food and soda liek it was nothing. Wipe your face Fang He wiped his face and kept eating, he couldn't even talk. He shook his head at that piggy exceed. He needed to slow down or he was going to die. So what are your plans here in Era aside from see the tournament? He didn't have many plans, actually he was quite bored except when Fang went on a shopping spree. He wanted to buy everything he saw and flipped out over it all, especially that action figure of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 pm

So there were two other Fairy Tail members in the tournament it seemed, well two now since the one called Aeon lost his match. Lance made a mental note about the two names, its possible he might cross paths with them just like he did with Ardere. When Ardere spoke of the person that beat Aeon Lance could tell right away that this seemed almost like it was personal between Ardere and this mysterious person. Ardere seemed to want to know what Lance and Moki would be up to while in Era, aside for watching the tournament. That was the main purpose for Lance, but he also wanted to meet all the strong mages that were around.

"Well we haven't really planned that part out yet. We kinda came here just to meet everybody. I'm sure I'll find some time to train or maybe do some other things. So this person that beat Aeon, who are they? Sorry if its a sore subject you just seemed to get into a different mood when talking about them."

Lance knew that he was being rather blunt about his question but there was really no other way around it. He wanted to know as much as he could about all the strong mages that were walking through Era. He wasn't going to go looking for a fight with them but he could always play a game and see what kind of person they were.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:52 am

Lance asked Ardere who the person Nix beat was so he answered. Well first you should know Aeon is a female spirit dragon slayer and my traveling companion. The woman who defeated her is named Desdemona Nix. Nix is an ice god slayer who froze Kardia Cathedral in ice on Sunday freezing everyone inside it. There were no survivors, I would know because I was there. I know that she is going to be in the finals so that is my goal, to make it there. There was a more serious tone as Ardere spoke and he didn't take a bite while he talked he just stared at his plate. He stopped talking and took a few bites of his food.

She has long white hair and a purple dress type thing. You'll know her by the sadistic look on her face and the scars on her arms. Unfortunately she is staying down the hall from me, strangely I haven't ever seen her leave her room. As he said that his voice took a more casual tone rather than the serious one. He unzipped his white casual jacket and took off his headband. It wasn't very hot but wearing that thick jacket made it so. H hated the heat and the cold, he preferred room temperature or close to it. He was kind of picky when it came to things like that, he also hated large crowds, too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:42 pm

As Lance listened to Ardere talk about this Nix, he couldn't help but wonder how she would do against him in a fight. She seemed strong being a godlslayer and all. He had heard rumors about god slayers but had never met one. He might have to go out of his way to meet this Nix. Ardere seemed determined to beat her though, but he was going to have to give it his all it sounded, the girl already defeated another dragon slayer who was also part of Fairy Tail.

Before too long Moki grabbed Lance's arm and was yanking on it again. He was like a child at times and Lance was both mother and father.
"Lance I finished my milk I need another." Lance motioned over for the server to refill Moki's drink. He drank half of it right away without a breath.

"Well Ardere, I'm sure you'll be pleanty sttrong enough to beat this ice god slayer. And if you ever need to be healed or my help just come find me. I'll patch you up good as new after your matches."
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Ardere took a sip of his drink and looked at Lance. I'll have to do more than that. A god slayer by default is twice as strong as a dragon slayer of the same rank just about. Nix happens to be the same rank as me and poison isn't very effective against ice. It won't be an easy task at all, imagine facing an ice god and then you'll get it. I appreciate the offer for healing and I might have to take you up on that depending on how this goes. He began to finish the last bits of his food and he cracked his neck, his food was quite good and he was glad that he came to this restaurant and ran into Lance.

So Lance how well can you fight? Ardere was curious at this young dragon slayers capabilities and wanted to know how he would fare in Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was the kind of guild that had many fights and tournaments which made it quite fun to be honest. He did enjoy some festivals if they weren't too loud, his ears like most dragon slayers were sensitive. A poison dragon slayer was special though, they had the best hearing twice as good as any normal dragon slayer so he had to be careful. If someone could use sound or music magic he would be in big trouble, sound wasn't a very good thing for him. That's why he never put on his lacrima headphones he always hung them around his neck and kept the music low because he could hear it fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to town (Open)   New to town (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to town (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next