FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

A New Dragon Appears open topic  Usicon2
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Af5f
free forum A New Dragon Appears open topic  Affili10
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Lr
A New Dragon Appears open topic  AGRPButton A New Dragon Appears open topic  Untitled-16
    A New Dragon Appears open topic  35c4p5x
     A New Dragon Appears open topic  Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

A New Dragon Appears open topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2119608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Left_bar_bleue300/300A New Dragon Appears open topic  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

A New Dragon Appears open topic  Empty
PostSubject: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:39 pm

"Laaaannccee. How much longer do we have to walk? Im tired of walking. Can I please ride on your back? I thought you said we be there by noon, it's like three now.

"Yea. Get on, lets take a look from the sky see how much farther the town is. Does that sound ok Moki?"

Lance knew that it was getting later in the afternoon and they had not ate since they woke at the crack of dawn. Lance couldn't figure out why they had not reached Manolia town. They were traveling there to join the Magical Guild Fairy Tail. It was time for the Dragon of Light to make his appearance in the world, if the rumors were right the sky was full of dragons now, and gods too. So many lost magic was coming back it seemed. The Light Dragon Slayer magic needed to be shown as well, after all it was the most beautiful of the Dragon Slayer's magic, at least in Lance's eyes.

"Yea ok, lets get out of this forest fast! Im starving!"

The cat creature named Moki jumped into the air and sprouted wings from his back. Moki flew over to Lance's back and the two took off to the sky. From up here so close to the sun, Lance felt that was the closet to Luxsacnti, his foster dragon mother. Off to the west Lance could make out Magnolia town, his hopeful soon to be home.

"There it is Moki! Let's Go! Full Speed!"

"Okie Dokie Lance! Let's Go!"

The two flew off to the town. They would reach it in only a matter of minuets instead of what might could have been another few hours walk. The two landed on the outside of the town.

"This is it Moki, Magnolia. Our new home."

Lance head his head up to the air and took in a deep breath threw his nose. He could smell them, mages, strong mages, Fairy Tail mages.

"This way Moki! Lance raced off towards the guild letting his nose led the way."

word count= 343
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
A New Dragon Appears open topic  Left_bar_bleue300/300A New Dragon Appears open topic  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:50 pm

After walking five minuets Moki was already starting to complain. That is Moki's one flaw, he is so impatient. They had only been in the town for five minuets and he already was whining. The smell from the guild was there, plus he could feel the magic from rippling through the air. "Theres something up here. I cant sense many people with magic level. This is Magnolia town isn't it? Fairy Tail was supposed to be here. We are getting close but it doesnt seem like theres much power here."

"Laaaannnnncccceeeeee. Are we almost there yet?"

"Yea Moki. We should be at the guild soon."

As they got closer to the guild, Lance could smell them alot stronger now and the magic power was now slightly more. "Well guess there are a few people here."

"Here we are Moki, Fairy Tail, our new home."

The two entered the Guild Hall, only to find a room with hardly anybody in it.

"Where is everybody?" just then a young lady, a bar maid possibly, came up to them.

"Hey there. Are you here to join the guild?"

"Yea. I am trying to join, where is everybody or is this it?"

"Oh, yes they are all in Era for the Grand Magic Tournament. You can still join though. I can give you the guild tattoo."

After receiving the tattoo and learning the road to Era Lance was heading out. "I want to see the mages of Fairy Tail in action and for them to see me." It was going to be a long trip to Era but it would give Lance time to get some skills down.

"Are you serious Lance, we are already leaving. I wanted to nap and eat. You best be giving be a piggy back ride."

"Alrighty jump on up. But this is going to be a long trip hope your ready."

They headed out for Era they past the gates, LAnce couldnt help but smirk. They just had arrived in Magnolia only to leave so soon. Oh well couldn't be helped he wanted to get stronger and Fairy Tail seemed to be the place to.

word count= 700
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:24 pm

They had been walking along in the forest for close to four hours now. The sun was starting to set. "Well we only have about an hour or so left of daylight before the sun will be gone. I was hoping to get close to Hargeon before the day was over but it was a long walk." He would probably reach it by midnight or so. He was used to walking at night as Luxsacnti often taught him by the moonlight so he would have to learn how to mold light so he could see.

"Hey Moki lets fly for a bit while we have sunlight left. Maybe we can reach Hargeon Town tonight and sleep in a bit!" Moki hadn't left his back since they started. It was his turn to do some of the work.

"Fine. Hold on Lance I'm go as fast as possible I'm tired." Moki's wings sprouted and the town shot up into the air. Lance loved flying in the air with Moki, he felt free this way. In the distance they could see a river, it looked rather large.

"Moki lets head for that river, we will follow it straight to the sea!"

The two flew straight to the river. After flying for only a few minuets they could see it, the sea. The sun was setting into it's waters making the sea glow with a firey red color. It was amazing and beautiful. Just to the east of where the river ended into the sea he could see the roofs and smoke of the town. Lights were twinkling from the town lighting up the sky around it. "Full speed Moki we can make it to the town before the sun fully sets!"

Moki only lasted about three fourths the way there until his magic ran out and the two had to finish the trip on foot. But before the sun fully set they made it to the outskirts of town. "Ok Moki let's set up camp here. We can sleep under the stars until we get to era."

"Ok Lance. I'm sleepy any ways." It wasn't even two minuets after they stopped to make camp before Moki was passed out asleep. "Well can't blame him we have been traveling alot lately. Well This place will do for tonight. We are close enough to town were no wild animals will mess with us." Lance soon was drifting off to sleep. The moon had rising and was up in its rightful place in the sky. The moon was just now starting its cycle, so it was nice to know that it would be nice and bright for the next few days. Lance couldn't wait to meet the other Fairy Tail members, plus watch the gmaes themselves. He wished he could have partook in them. Oh Well maybe next time.

word count=1,174
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:06 pm

After sleeping in until eleven in the morning Lance and Moki finally woke up. The sun was already getting pretty high in the sky. Lance had brought a bit of food for the road but it was never what Moki wanted. Lance ate half a sandwich of turkey and cheese while Moki ate some crackers and jam. The ocean was far behind them after about three hours of walking. Moki again was on Lance's back but he didnt mind. "Moki best not think that he will be riding on my back the whole way. We should deferentially reach Era in a day or so. " The ocean scenery slowly changed into a mountainous terrain. They would reach Clover soon. "Hmm Clover, home of Blue Pegasus, I bet theres alot of them at the games as well, I'd imagine its that way from most towns." We will just pass through then. Maybe on our way back we will stop and look around, but I want to get to Era fast.

Lance and Moki passed through Clover stopping so Moki could get a fish to eat for lunch they were back on the road and closing in on Shirotsume town. It was a smaller town and didn't seem to have many mages in it either. It's guild Raven Tail had a few members in the games as well. They were founded by an ex Fairy Tail member, thats all Lance really knew about it. They never really seemed too attractive to Lance. He had his eyes on bigger and more powerful guild. Hopefully Fairy Tail would not disappoint. It was nearing the end of the day and the two were still awhile away from Era. They had reached Oak town by now. Lance didn't want to end their days hike here. He was close to Phatom Lord, the rival guild of Fairy Tail. He didn't want to risk being attacked for being a Fairy Tail member.

"Moki we need to be on guard now. Phantom Lord might have some goons around." Lance's posture was different now. He no longer had a slouch in his step. He was focusing his senses as much as possible, he could smell them, mages, their power wasn't too high and he could tell that there were only a few in town but he still didn't want to risk it. "Maybe we should just fly out of here as soon as possible. Moki will not like to be forced to fly but they will reach Era faster and get away from Phantom Lord.

"Moki, lerts just be safe and get a few hours between us and Oak town. Let's fly." He didn't turn at once to look at Moki, he kept his face forward, his back straight, his face didn't have the happy go lucky look that it normally had. He could sense them moving closer. They had sensed his magical energy probably by now. IT wasn't too strong but even a normal mage could tell its different than a normal mage. His magic was a lost magic, one so old and rare that most people can't believe their eyes when they see it, that's why he normally go to towns. He got asked too many questions when the mages finally notice him. But now that he is in Fairy Tail, instead of questions they might want to fight. He couldn't help it from time to time, but he wanted to get to Era fast and didn't want to start a war between Fairy Tail and any guild. Moki wasn't taking a liking to Lance's request. He had crossed his arms and started pouting immediately. "No! It's late and I don't want to fly. I want to go to sleep. I bet theres a hotel in the town near here. Why arn't we even going into the town. We are totally going around it through the woods, I can see it's lights in the distance."

Lance didn't change his stance even at this. "Moki. We are flying. I don't care if you don't want to, we have to. We will have lot's of fun in Era, not Oak. If we don't go we could be attacked. Let's go." His voice was stern now. He didn't want any more objections over his demand. "Moki will be upset now, and probably pout for abit, but when we reach Era and he sees all the strong mages he will forget all about it." Moki climbed onto his back and they were up in the air. From up above Lance could see them, three coming from the town. "Phew that was close. I don't know how well I could take three enemies. " As they flew for a few minuets, Lance couldn't sense the three from before any more. But after about getting a mile away from Oak town a man started running beneath them.

"Hey you there stop! If you dont I'll be forced to hurt you."

"Should I stop?"

Lance couldn't help but smirk this man was able to hide himself from Lance for a bit, his smell, he was defiantly one of the mages from before. "well looks like a fight might happen after all."

"No keep going."

"Okie Dokieeee!!!"

"I told you to stop guess I'm going to have to force you. Wood Make Hand!" a green magical circle appeared before the man and a wooden arm reached up and grabbed Lance's leg. "What the! Moki get away and get me when I call you." Moki flew off, allowing Lance to be retracted in with the arm. "This guy is going to be in for a surprise." As he drew closer to the man Lance brought his free foot up and swung it straight for the wooden leg, snapping it in half, allowing Lance to fall safely to the ground.

"Well, hi there. I'm Lance, a Fairy Tail mage, and if you dont leave me alone I'll have to teach you a lesson."

The face Lance had was cruel, it had a look as if it wanted this man to feel pain. His eyes had become harsh and cold and his smile looked crooked and corrupt.

"Well Fairy Tail trash its time for you to give me your money."

"Damn, I hoped was hoping that he would run away with that bluff. Guess I'll have to finish this. MAybe I can talk him out of it."

"Arn't you afraid of backlash from your guild?"

The man didn't have any tattoos on him of a guild, and he looked ruff. He might be in Phantom Lord but it was unlikely, must be a rouge mage bandit.

"Guild, thats for weak mages that need help. Wood Make Fist!"

A green circle appeared underneath the mage, soon after wooden fist that were about the same size as the hand that grabbed him. There were about six in total. "Damn, well guess I'll either have to use magic or be forced to take a hit or two."

Lance raised his hand casually/ "Don't think lightly of a Fairy Tail mage. A guild doesn't make me weak, it make's me strong!" Light Dragonslayer: Light Sheild!" The wooden fist hit the shield at full force but after the barrage the shield was falling apart. "Dang that packed a punch."

Lance knew this was his chance he charged the man. He jumped into the air spinning trying to land a powerful kick. The man was able to dodge it but Lance was able to turn around just as the man tried to land a punch on him, "Solar Flare!" His hand lite up the night. It was so bright compared to the darkness around them. "This better slow him down for a bit. Now's my chance to land some solid hits"

"Light Dragonslayer: Shooting Stars!" The golden lights flew out of the bright white circle in front of Lance's hand. The golden orbs flew at high speeds hitting the attacker dead on, both right in the head, one from behind the other right in between his eyes. And down he went.

"Moki, it's cool to come now let's go!" Lance could tell an unconscious body when he saw one. Moki came quickly and the two were off again in the air. He was looking to find a place to land or the night now. "Once Moki runs out of energy I'll let him sleep on my back while I walk for an hour or so. and find a nice place to rest." Lance and Moki found a place by a lake to rest for the night, they slept under a tree over looked by five willow trees. It provided a bit of cover and shade making it a nice place to rest. Lance was out faster than Moki was once he landed. He couldn't help that he was tired.

Word Count: 2648

Magic total: 70/100

Spells Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lance on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 pm

Lance woke early. The sun couldn't have been up for more than three hours or so. Moki was still fast asleep. Lance was able to pick him up without waking him up, and headed out to Era. Only one town stood in his way, Hosenka, home of Sabertooth, another powerful guild. He didn't want to start a fight with any of them as well. He could probably go to the town with no questions though. Hosenka was almost a second home. He never got along too well with Sabertoot when he was there though. But he loved the casinos and all the beautiful people there. Part of him wonders why he didn't join Blue Pegasus, he liked to look fancy. But he loved Fairy Tail's playful side, he could be himself there he felt.

Hosenka town was its usual busy self. He was able to slip into the side streets to avoid anybody he knew seeing him, he didn't want to get dragged into the casinos for days on end again, he couldn't afford it. Moki woke up right after they entered the town. He loved the spot light as well. All the young ladies loved to come and scratch him, and he loved to be scratched. He stayed quiet though after Lance went into the ally, this wasn't their first time sneaking through Hosenka. Once they slipped out of town unoticed did they stop for lunch.

"We are only hours away Moki. Can't you just feel the magical energy pulsating from that area. I can't wait. maybe we will find some strong friends there."

"I can't wait Lance! Theres supposed to be other Dragon Slayers like you out there I wonder how strong they are?"

Lance wondered that too. He hoped that he could show them that he wasn't just some hatchling, but a dragon to be taken seriously. He hoped that there were others in Fairy Tail maybe he could befriend them.

"Ok Moki, no more stops from here to Era. Hurry up and finish eating. I'm going to clean up the site."

Soon they were back on the road. It didn't take too long to find the right road to take to get to Era the fastest. The stayed on that path for about an hour or so before the flags started appearing. Banners, of all the guilds, and balloons, there were people living in tents, and small make shift homes. In the distance he could see it, Era.

" Moki, there it is, Era. The home of the Tournament and the Wizard Council. I can't believe we are here."

Lance could smell, and fell the power of the mages in Era. They ran the rest of the way not wanting to waste any more time.

-Lance Exits, Moki Exits-

word count= 3107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Dragon Appears open topic    A New Dragon Appears open topic  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Dragon Appears open topic
Page 1 of 1