FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Usicon2
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Af5f
free forum Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Affili10
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Lr
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make AGRPButton Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Untitled-16
    Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make 35c4p5x
     Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyobrin
D-rank
D-rank
Meyobrin

Jewel : 2151900

Character sheet
Character Name: Ulrich Mayton
Magic of character: Slime Make
Mana Bar:
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Left_bar_bleue100/100Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty
PostSubject: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Slime Make
Secondary Magic: N/A
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description:
Spoiler:

Strengths: Basic Slime is a poor conductor for thermal and electrical energy. As such, Slime Make acts at a Rank higher against Fire and Electric type effects. Eventually it will start to broil, smolder, scald, bubble, and generally react as any organic substance enduring the effect would - But at a highly resistant fashion. As well, in sufficient quantities, slime acts as an amazing inertial dampener. Exhibiting qualities of non-Newtonian fluids. This makes Slime highly resistant to Bashing effects, stiffening and subduing most impacts. Slime Make acts as a Rank Higher against Blunt type effects.

Weaknesses: Basic slime is highly soluble, and easily manipulated when it's non-Newtonian properties are not reacting. This makes Slime Make react a Rank Lower against any effect which can be categorized as being able to dilute the Slime, ruin it's shape without triggering it's blunt resistance, or physical effects of Piercing or Cutting qualities. This can be quite a number of influences, the simplest more 'Magical' weaknesses thus being things like Water or Wind diluting or whipping a Slime Make production apart. Barriers easily stabbed or sliced through if the force is cautioned. So on and So forth.

Slime Make - Step One, Molding - Rank E
Spoiler:

Slime Make - Hidden Stash - Rank E
Spoiler:

Slime Make - Jelly Guard - Rank D
Spoiler:

Slime Make - Gelatinous Cage - Rank D
Spoiler:

Slime Make - Oozy Surge - Rank D
Spoiler:

Edit List
Spoiler:

Last edited by Meyobrin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meyobrin
D-rank
D-rank
Meyobrin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Left_bar_bleue100/100Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm

If anyone notes typos, feel free to point them out.

I'm not sure how to gauge whats Fair and whats Not, so I might have made some durations too short, or too long; Or the cooldowns, etc etc..

Didn't write out magic circles, took me long enough for all this. I'll add them sooner or later, after I get some feedback on the spells themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Jewel : 2119133

Character sheet
Character Name: Aila
Magic of character: Requip:The Reaper
Mana Bar:
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Left_bar_bleue300/300Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 am

Oozy surge - Can you give me a speed for the attack? Also does the lingering slime have any effects?(Is it sticky/slippery, can it be taken back under your control, etc)

Jelly Guard - How many attacks per rank can it take? Obviously adjust it based on your elemental property.

The rest look perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Meyobrin
D-rank
D-rank
Meyobrin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Aila wrote:
Oozy surge - Can you give me a speed for the attack? Also does the lingering slime have any effects?(Is it sticky/slippery, can it be taken back under your control, etc)

Jelly Guard - How many attacks per rank can it take? Obviously adjust it based on your elemental property.

Like I mentioned in the follow up post, not sure what to gauge this or that as/at. I assumed you guys might've had a basic idea of how many attacks a wall/shield can take compared to different rank attacks?

Basically I'm throwing this out, and letting you all assign and adjust numbers to it.
I guess the Oozy Surge is of a moderate speed? Not lightning fast, but not something you'd dodge unless you saw it coming from the whole ten feet distance to origin. Attacks with it usually would be subterfufge'd, stand within twenty/twenty-five feet, make the slime surge from behind them. Etc etc.

The Slime has all the properties of basic slime, elaborated in the main description. So it would be a slippery, viscus liquid sticking to the target - Something bothersome, but not outright crippling. Made Surge only conjurable, so it doesn't just soak someone permanently in the ooze. Course if I wanted to do that, I could put them in a Created cage and let it flop on them, pff.

Only way he can manipulate pre-existing slime is with Step One, Molding or Hidden Stash. Otherwise it just sits there making a mess, or fizzles away if it was conjured.

TL;DR
-Oozy Surge of moderate speed. Give me a better reference if need?
-Well, how many attacks can a defensive spell of D rank guard against, compared to other Ranks?
-Slime is Clinging and Slick, as per all basic slime properties.
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Left_bar_bleue300/300Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Assuming the elements align right (fire/electric/blunt) it should be able to block a single C-rank, and around 3-4 D-ranks. However that means that a wind/water/cutting based attack of C-rank would slice right through it and it would only block 2 D-ranks at most. E-ranks are non combat so it would more or less ignore those completely.

Back to top Go down
Meyobrin
D-rank
D-rank
Meyobrin

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Edit 1 completed. TL;DR, add-- crap, just realized I forgot to edit Jelly Guard.
Added Oozy Surge's slimeyness and speed.
Emphasized slime is only controlled by the spells, no latent manipulation.

Edit 2 completed. TL;DR
Added numeric values to Jelly Guard.
Adds an extra attack Guard can resist at the highest rank attack it could block, lasting until the end of the turn. Vs weak, still gets chipped away, but at half value.
Back to top Go down
Aila
S-rank
S-rank
Aila

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:27 am

Alright, looks good. approved [1/2]
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2124935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Left_bar_bleue120/120Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am

Approved: 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make   Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ulrich's Magic - Slime Make
Page 1 of 1