FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Infestation! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Infestation! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Infestation! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Infestation! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Infestation! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Infestation! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Infestation! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Infestation! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Infestation! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Infestation! Usicon2
Infestation! Af5f
free forum Infestation! Affili10
Infestation! Lr
Infestation! AGRPButton Infestation! Untitled-16
    Infestation! 35c4p5x
     Infestation! Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Infestation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samael
D-rank
D-rank
Samael

Jewel : 2177809

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Infestation! Left_bar_bleue100/100Infestation! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Infestation! Empty
PostSubject: Infestation!   Infestation! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Samael, being short on cash since he's uh.. special.. looking. Decided that the easiest way to accumulate a little wealth would be to do odd jobs for the people of Magnolia. Between the selection, he had decided that this bug-busting business would be his first ever 'mission'.

According to the paper, the house should have been somewhere in the outskirts of Magnolia. What he wasn't aware of yet was that the livestock that his client owned were none other than... chickens. (dun dun dun).

The mid-day sky was remarkably clear today despite the drifting rain that had been spilling over Magnolia as of recent. The quiet ambiance of the nearby woods made him feel like he was traveling again. The calming, reassurance of the daily circumstances came to an abrupt halt when he began hearing the tell-tale cluck of chickens.

Why!? Why, cruel world, must you fill my life with these dreadfully bothersome creatures!? Sam sighed and took a deep breath in. It'll be okay after all. It's just one night. But why must he protect these little monsters...

Beggars cannot be choosers, so Sam can only think to get this over with as quickly and effectively as possible. Then, he can get the heck out of here. Ever since that day... no.. no.. not thinking about it...

Toby, seeing someone approaching who (let's be honest) isn't exactly what he expected in this area of town, opens his window that he was looking out of desperately in hopes that his request had been taken. "Are.. are you here about my request?" He asks uncertainly.

Sam showed Toby the flier and was quickly beckoned into the farmer's home to discuss what he wanted of Sam. "W-well.. you see sir. I saw.. these big s-s-s-spider like things.. around my farm at night. And.. And..," Toby's lip quivered and he, from out of no-where, pulled out a cocooned, embalmed chicken. "They took my Mildred away! Please get rid of them! Don't let them take any more of my little baby cluckies~!"

Samael smiled... awkwardly and assures Toby that he will do his best to protect his.. cluckies. Fearing being shown more desiccated chicken corpses, he quickly shuffles outside to survey the area. Toby was kind and not hysterical enough to tell him the direction he thinks they're coming from.

"I understand," Sam said to Toby before pointing to the barn. "I will wait there. It will give me a good place to keep watch from. I will protect your," Sam's eye twitched, "cluckies." With a nod and a stiff-upper-lip Toby hugged onto 'Mildred' and unlocked the barn for Sam to get settled into.

. . .

This suuuucks... Sam thought to himself. The barn smelt like freshly mowed grass and cow crap, not that that was helped any by the cows in the barn with him. He had been waiting here for hours for the sun to set. Now that it was finally night-time he crouched at the opening to the hay-loft to keep a sharp eye out for the supposed spiders.

. . .

Another two hours passed with nothing to see or hear from the farm-yard save the occasional shifting of sleeping cows until something caught Sam's eye off to the side near the chicken houses. The silhouette of a bulbous body and spindly legs skittering stealthily through the grass alerted Sam to his target. He grabs the rope that hangs from the loft's pulley and slides down as far as he can before dropping to the ground. Sam roll's out from the fall and swiftly creeps toward the chicken-houses and the spider(s).

One Spider? Piece of Cake... Sam's grin faded as he heard something next to himself. He reflexively jerked out of the way just as another spider leaps at him through the grass. Barely avoiding the bite he shivered a little from the sudden thrill of engagement with an enemy, even if it is just an over sized arachnid. He glanced back over at the chicken houses, the spider over there starting to climb into the house's roof like an eight-legged ninja. The spider prepared to leap at Sam again.

Samael slammed his fists atop each other.. "I don't have time for this," He growled out loud. "Bone Knight!" He hits one of his fists against his chest like some strange salute as a magic circle glows at his feet. Bone covers his lower legs and arms, body, and shoulders. A bladed spinal scourge growing in his hand. With his armor formed, the reptile glares up at the spider and slams his weapon down upon it, squishing it's weak carapace with a sickening 'splurk'.

The spider's legs twitched, but it was dead. Sam had no time to waste though, he charged full speed ahead at the chicken-houses. Chickens or not, he can't let that spider eat any of Toby's clucklies! As he got within ten feet, he lashed the sectional scourge out, stretching it as far as it can to surprise the unassuming spider. It's abdomen getting bashed and slashed open, forcing it off the chicken house. It wiggled about, stunned, before righting itself and beginning to flee, bug-goo oozing from it's wound.

Sensing easy prey, two more spiders that had been more stealthy and hidden in their approach attacked the wounded spider as it flees, biting and killing it with it's viscous fangs. Sam stands firm between the remaining spiders and the Chicken houses, despite how much he hates them. He swings his weapon to get the spider-guts off it. "Disgusting... never had spiders this big in Bosco.."

Sam run toward the spiders and held out his hand. "Grounding!" A spell circle flaring before a mass of sticky matrix flew through the air in the night to splatter over the spiders, causing their weak, spindly legs to become stuck where they stand. With his targets immobilized, he finished his job.

. . .

The next morning Toby was relieved to see that Sam was alive and that all of his precious cluckies were safe, more the latter than the former. "Ooooh thank you so much! I don't know what I'd do without my little cluckies~," Toby chimed. "I'll get your payment right away!"

Samael sighs, having found the experience somewhere between disgusting and relieving. He's had a lot of stress recently. He was kind of happy to have gotten the chance to beat the stuffing out of something, literally.

Toby returns with the payment and also looks touched and watery-eyed. "Y-you know.. I think it.. I think Its' time to let her go..," He looks affectionately at his dead 'milded'. "I want you to take her, I'm sure she'll appreciate being with you, her avenger." Toby tears up.

Oh HEEEEEEEEELL naw!

Sam 'graciously' takes Mildred with him as he leaves Toby's house... and immediately discards Mildred's corpse in a bush once he can't see Toby's house anymore.
Back to top Go down

Infestation!
Page 1 of 1