FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Lending a helping hand Usicon2
Lending a helping hand Af5f
free forum Lending a helping hand Affili10
Lending a helping hand Lr
Lending a helping hand AGRPButton Lending a helping hand Untitled-16
    Lending a helping hand 35c4p5x
     Lending a helping hand Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Lending a helping hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eirene
D-rank
D-rank
Eirene

Jewel : 2210000

Lending a helping hand Empty
PostSubject: Lending a helping hand   Lending a helping hand Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 am

Eirene woke up and crawled out of bed, it was a normal day for her. She got dressed ate her breakfast and then went out. She had a lot of shopping to do today before she went back to the guild to meet her friends. While she was walking through the streets of Magnolia a boy approached her. "Escuse me mam, are you the Fairy Tail magician Eirene?" Eirene looked down at the boy who appeared to be about 9 years old, a bit surprised that he knew who she was. "Why yes, I am, what can I do for you?" the boy started to cry and hugged her "It's my sister, she's sick, the doctors in the hospital can't do anything for her and another Fairy Tail wizard told me that you might be able to help." Eirene couldn't refuse the boy as he cried begging for her assistance "I'll do what I can but I can't promise you that I'll be able to heal your sister, my magic isn't very strong I don't know if I can do anything for her but take me to her." With that the boy's crying face turned to a smile and he yelled "Thank you so much! come on follow me!" Then he grabbed her hand and they began to run to the hospital.

After finally arriving Eirene walked up to the girl's bed. The doctor was there and told her that the girl had eaten a poisonous mushroom from the forest and they had no antidote to give to her. Eirene held the girl's hand and lifted up off of the ground as six wings grew out of her back. She then used a minor healing spell on the girl but it seemed to have no effect. Eirene sighed she would have to try something new. She thought for a moment and then began to concentrate. After a couple of minutes she put her free hand over the girl's chest and she began to glow with a faint blue light. After only a few seconds the color started returning to her skin and her eyes began to open. "Where am I, are you an angel?" those were the first words out of the girl's mouth. Her brother began to cry and ran to his sister giving her a big hug "Thank you so much! Oh I almost forgot my name is Roy and my sister's name is Susan." Eirene dropped to the floor and her wings disappeared "You're very welcome Roy, your sister should be just fine." She said with a smile as she left the hospital.

460/250
Back to top Go down

Lending a helping hand
Page 1 of 1