FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Return Missing Sheet Music Usicon2
Return Missing Sheet Music Af5f
free forum Return Missing Sheet Music Affili10
Return Missing Sheet Music Lr
Return Missing Sheet Music AGRPButton Return Missing Sheet Music Untitled-16
    Return Missing Sheet Music 35c4p5x
     Return Missing Sheet Music Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Return Missing Sheet Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Augustus
D-rank
D-rank
Augustus

Jewel : 2159808

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Return Missing Sheet Music Left_bar_bleue100/100Return Missing Sheet Music Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Return Missing Sheet Music Empty
PostSubject: Return Missing Sheet Music   Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Augustus was ready for this quest. He was to visit this young lady to get details about the mission. For now, he knows that this mission is about returning this sheet which the young lady apparently lost after getting something. "This is the best I can find." Augustus said at his trusty friend Shadow with a little bit excitement. "It seems to be easy and will be enough to pay for our needs." Augustus said as he walked past a few stands. "It might be fun. It's like we're detectives!" Shadow said enthusiastically. He wanted to do this quest more than how Augustus wanted to since Shadow seems to sport some interest in mysteries. Though Augustus has a small memory about it, he remembers that it was because they did this one job from a freelance request board a few years back about finding this ring. It actually ended up on the client's drawer which was dug under important notes. They had to explore the whole town for it but it was just in there after all. Though they were quite disappointed, they did have a lot of fun. After walking some meters, Augustus and Shadow made it to the designated area. There he saw a young lady who seemed to be depressed. "Excuse me, are you Melody Jones?" Augustus said in a rather polite tone, a trait that all Blue Pegasus members have.

“Yes, that’s me.” The young lady replied as she stood up. “So, you’re the person who took the request.” She said with a rather saddened tone. Augustus paused for a while to study the young woman, Shadow staring at him. “Erm… Aug?” Shadow said as he tried to wake Augustus up from his trance. “Oh, right!” Augustus said as he stared at the lady. “Yes, I took your request. I’m here for details.” After that, Shadow whispered to him things about how he was getting infected by the Blue Pegasus instinct. “Glad to hear that.” The girl said as she stared at the ground. “You see… I was reading this music sheet my best friend gave me and I got the urge to play the violin, but I had to get it. I happened to pass by this spot and decided to use it as the place I will use my violin, so I left the music sheet here to reserve this table, but when I came back, it was gone. All I saw was these muddy footprints on the table.” Melody said as she wiped her eyes, which definitely had teardrops around. “I’ll get to it.” Augustus said as he started to follow the footprints with Shadow, but before he got a few meters out, Melody walked near him. “Please, find it. I bugged my best friend Sally so I can borrow it, but now I lost it. If she finds out, our friendship is ruined! Please, find it. Please.” Augustus nodded as he watched her walk back to the table. “Now, let’s get going.” Augustus said as he and Shadow went out and searched for the suspect and return the paper.
Back to top Go down
Augustus
D-rank
D-rank
Augustus

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Return Missing Sheet Music Left_bar_bleue100/100Return Missing Sheet Music Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Return Missing Sheet Music   Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:00 am

Augustus followed the trail. It was very difficult because it led to different directions with a very confusing pattern. The scent led to almost everywhere, which made Augustus' nose quite disturbed. "Aug, this thing is hard to find." Shadow said as he stared around the trails. The trails lead to different stores. Everytime Augustus sees some going inside the store, he sees another one leading out, meaning the creature who produced this prints went in and out of the stores. Augustus was now stressed out. "Let's go ask the people inside this shop." Augustus said as he lead Shadow into the site, seeing people buying stuff. There seemed to be footprints leading around the store and stopping by the counter, but coming off the door. Augustus went further and stared at the person behind the counter. "Do you know what caused those footprints?" Augustus said as he stared at the trails that lead around. "I recall a dog coming in here." The man said as he called one of his staff to clean the prints. "Why bother asking?" Hearing the question, Augustus smiled and said, "We need to find the dog." Augustus said as he made his way out, but before he reached the door, the guy told him that the dog was last seen going to the right side of the street. "Thanks!" Augustus said as he ran, following the trail that led right, hoping to find the dog. But when he took more steps, he found nothing but another confusing path.

Puzzled, Augustus stared at Shadow in disbelief. "I can't believe this." Augustus said as he walked faster and saw numerous stores which were invaded by the dog. This mission, which Augustus and Shadow taught of a simple chore, was now a hard one. The mission was classed as E, the most easiest job. But Augustus can say that beating a group of bandits was easier than doing this. If he manages to finish this request, he will most likely be very tired. "If only we can ditch these missions..." Augustus walked and saw more stores with footprints. He went in and asked people, getting the same description. After asking the final store, Augustus went outside and shouted in frustration. Shadow told him to relax, but Augustus disregarded his words. He was very desperate now, asking people if they saw a dog. They all said they don't know. But after walking a few blocks, he saw the dog trotting by the street. His eyes opened wide. He stared at Shadow with a huge grin. After that, Augustus saw the dog carrying the sheet. "Finally..." Augustus said as he sneaked near the dog. He followed the dog, and when he closed his distance, he prepared to lunge at it. But before he could jump, the dog noticed him and ran very fast. "No!" Augustus said as he ran after the dog, desperate to get the paper.

1004/1500
Back to top Go down
Augustus
D-rank
D-rank
Augustus

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Return Missing Sheet Music   Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am

Augustus ran after the dog, determined to get it. He wanted to finish this quest or else his guild master might rage at him for failing. Blue Pegasus, being a guild that values winning and victory, might be disgraced for someone failing to do a ‘simple’ task. This will definitely not be considered as one. Chasing a dog around the street? He’s doing great. Doing great creating ruckus in a busy street. He was attracting so much attention, he heard people talking but failed to understand any of them because of the speed he was going at. He felt hitting some people and toppling over stands, but none of these stopped him. Shadow was flying after the dog at top speed as well. He can’t seem to chase the dog even if he was flying, which was supposed to give the user more speed. But both of them won’t give up. They must get this dog to earn some jewels to pay for their needs and increase the reputation of their guild. “Does this thing even slow down?” Augustus said as he watched the dog retain its speed as it zoomed pass the street. It never slowed down even just for a foot. Their chase was taken into the forest, which meant that they have ran for a hundred meters. Augustus was starting to get dizzy from all the running and Shadow was losing his speed. His wings were not flapping lively unlike how it used to. He looked really worn out, just like his owner. But still, they never got out of the dog’s tail.

The determination inside Augustus was becoming larger every time he loses some energy. He wanted to finish this quest more than anything. It would be bad if he went home and tell people he failed this quest which was impossible being a normal chore. This thought is what motivated him to continue despite the pain and tiredness he’s feeling. And finally, the dog stopped. The dog was by the river side. It was staring at the water with some disappointment since it can’t escape. ‘Got you!” Augustus said as he walked near the dog. But when there was a few meters between him and the dog, the dog attempted to jump into the water. Augustus looked surprised. If the dog got into the water, it will not just destroy the paper but might have the dog’s life at risk. Augustus ran and jumped at the dog, grabbing it in the last second, but his tiredness affected his balance. He was going to fall into the water. “Ah!” Augustus said as he was about to fall into the water. But before he made a splash, Shadow lunged and caught him, bringing him to safety, as well with the dog with the music paper. They all fell down to the ground, including the dog.

After an hour, Augustus went back to the picnic table, battered. He was holding the sheet of paper, staring at Melody with a rather pitiful expression. Before he can speak, Melody stood up and screamed in glee. “Thanks!” Melody said as she headed out, forgetting about the paper. “Wait!” Augustus ran to Melody and stared at her. “Now, where’s my jewels?” Augustus said as his expression changed to an intimidating one. “Um…” Melody handed him over a bag of jewels without saying anything else. Augustus gave the paper to her, which was now battered and had many tears. Its words became scribbled because of the dog’s saliva and it was filled with bite marks. Melody looked very surprised. “What did you-“ But before she could finish her sentence, Augustus glared at her. “You know how much I did just to get that?” He said with an irritated tone. “You want your money back? Sheesh.” Augustus said as he wiped out the sweat off his forehead. “I wasted so much effort and you’re just gonna take it?” Augustus said as he stared at the path back to the guild Blue Pegasus. “Do what I did. In that way, you can feel how much work I did.” Augustus said as he stared at Melody, who just nodded. He made his way out of the park and back to the guild afterwards.

1711/1500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Missing Sheet Music   Return Missing Sheet Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return Missing Sheet Music
Page 1 of 1