FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Usicon2
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Af5f
free forum Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Affili10
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Lr
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ AGRPButton Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Untitled-16
    Eve Furey's Card Deck~ 35c4p5x
     Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Eve Furey's Card Deck~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2122092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Empty
PostSubject: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Card_back
Name: Whisper of Fate
Type Of Weapon: Card Deck
Elemental Alignment: None (Certain cards have different elements, though)
Ability/Function: The deck allows Eve to use magic. Without it, she has no magical power at all. Different cards have different abilities.
Range: Long Range (Range varies on spell)
Appearance: It's your average card size - 2½in × 3½in. The faces of the cards depend on the ability of the card. Elemental cards have pictures of the spell on them (Water spells, for example, have various pictures of water, as the exact picture depends on the spell). Trick cards, like Trip Up (trip wire spell), show the object that will be summoned. Gambling cards with the four suits have a large picture of the suit in the middle of the card, and in the middle of the suit symbol is a number telling the card number.
History: Eve obtained the majority of this deck from Madame Clairvont, but she has bought a few along her journey as a mage. Without these cards, she wouldn't be able to be a part of Lamia Scale or have any source of income. These cards have helped her on various day-to-day tasks and missions.
Back to top Go down
Ardere Kasai
Ardere Kasai

Jewel : 2135935

Character sheet
Character Name: Ardere Kasai
Magic of character: Poison Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Left_bar_bleue120/120Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Fa
D-rank
D-rank
Fa

Jewel : 2163055

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Approved 2/2
Eve Furey's Card Deck~ 002a618y

Last edited by Fa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

Jewel : 2179300

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

WAIT A SECOND!

I want you exactly to state how many cards you have and how many of all, since your a holder mage you shouldn't have spells in the first place but different cards which have those specific effects AND the amount of cards you have which have those effects, i will contact shin to remove your spells so please copy past them into here and edit them properly saying how many cards you have, you are granted 40 normal cards as well all having the ability to be thrown by you in a way they can cause minor cuts.
That would be it.......
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2122092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Mmm, personally I think that each card holds a spell and simply requires someone to use them (like with Celestial Mages), but unlike Celestial Mages, the spells would still be required to know (I'd still make them with the spell template)~ And it would save myself and all the mods a lot of time if I could simply make the entire deck as a set and go back and make the required spells instead of each individual card - like for Diamond Strike, all of the 9 number cards hold the same spell but with the number variation~ If I'm understanding you correctly, I would have to make every single diamond card I wanted to use (right now that would be 3, 5, and 7), and that would be continued for every suit.
Also, I think because each card holds a certain spell, it would be more fair for me and my opponents if I DO create the spells with the spell template, because otherwise I would never run out of magic to use (with the current weapon template).
My deck would be continually growing, so if I were to place a given number for the entire thing, it would have to be edited every time I gained a new card/spell. Right now I currently only have 7 cards (4 elemental cards and the three 3 Diamond Strike cards). Otherwise, I plan to only have ONE card of each effect (if it's not one of the four suits). If something happens to the card - so be it; I'll get along without it and create a new card/spell.

I hope that makes sense - and I don't mean to be going against you or stepping on your toes, Ama, but I think my view on how this is done would be much easier for everyone~
Back to top Go down
Kami
D-rank
D-rank
Kami

Jewel : 2179300

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:28 pm

if you say so... well i'll look at it and we'll see how it turns out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eve Furey's Card Deck~   Eve Furey's Card Deck~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eve Furey's Card Deck~
Page 1 of 1