FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

An Arrow in the Tree Usicon2
An Arrow in the Tree Af5f
free forum An Arrow in the Tree Affili10
An Arrow in the Tree Lr
An Arrow in the Tree AGRPButton An Arrow in the Tree Untitled-16
    An Arrow in the Tree 35c4p5x
     An Arrow in the Tree Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

An Arrow in the Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2182600

An Arrow in the Tree Empty
PostSubject: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:54 am

Zanza was in the park taking his equivalent as a light stretch. He had been in the need of a workout and thought the park would be the best way to go. He ran by kids playing in the park, who gave him a lot of bad looks. He was running around with his bow in his hand so most would see him as either a strange man or an assassin. He didn't mind though because he was training and he just didn't care what people thought. He ran from place to place till he made it to the giant tree in the middle of the park.

"What is this? I see! You are a challenge put up against me and i will surpass you, but for now I guess I will only climb a little bit today." He said to himself as he started to climb the giant tree slowly making his way up using his arrows to climb it since it has no foot holds. He then started to rest on a few arrows when he got to about 30 meters. He then looked around at all the people running around like ants and laughed at there insignificance. "I am king of the wold"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Jewel : 2195100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
An Arrow in the Tree Left_bar_bleue100/100An Arrow in the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:21 am

Tracy was walking around the park looking at other people who were having fun. Looking around, she spotted a male running with a bow in his hand. Other people were giving him bad looks but he didn't seem to mind. What is he up to? Tracy wanted to find out. She subtly followed him. He came to a halt at a tree and Tracy hid behind another tree. She heard him talk to himself. Then he started climbing the tree using arrows. What the hell is he doing? Tracy came out from behind the tree. The male stopped after about thirty meters and was sitting on one of his arrows. Weird. He looked at the park from above and he probably saw Tracy. She looked up to see his face and that's when he said, "I am king of the world." Tracy blinked. "Psh. Silly people," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:44 am

Zanza feeling content in his accomplishment and happy with his view looked around a bit more before seeing somebody who seemed to be observing him. This wasn't weird considering he had just a few minutes ago started climbing this giant tree with nothing but arrows, but this persons gaze seemed to catch his. Sure the fact that her looks were amazing may have been a part of it, but he thought that there was something more. A sort of kindred spirit in the pursuit of martial perfection. Having climbed up getting down was the easy part.

He jumped down grabbing and pulling the arrows out as he descended to slightly slow the fall as he landed with a thud. He stood still for a second his knees shaking from the impact and trying to pass it off as him taking a dramatic pause. After his knees stopped shaking he put his arrow away in his quiver and approached the even more attractive up close female.

"Uhm, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me. Is there something you wanted or are you simply an observer like me?" He said actually curious since he loved observing people till he found something of interest and she was definitely an object of his interest. At this time he had his bow out and was feeding an arrow into it not pulling it back or aiming it at anyone just keeping it at the ready just in case her interest was of a negative manner.

Now that he was closer though he decided to take a full inspection of the girl. Her curves were great, her hair long and a beautiful shade of red and her attire was that of a warrior which intrigued him even more. Perhaps she really was a warrior. Then he jumped back a bit to stay out of reach seeing as close quarters may have been her thing and most certainly wasn't his.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
An Arrow in the Tree Left_bar_bleue100/100An Arrow in the Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:46 am

Tracy looked at the person as he climbed down the tree and approached her. She stood still waiting for him to come closer since she wanted to converse with him. "Uhm, I couldn't help but notice that you were looking at me. Is there something you wanted or are you simply an observer like me?" he asked. He looked like a cautious person and he held his bow and arrow in a ready position to strike at Tracy if she did anything funny. Tracy understood this. She has been going around lately, observing other mages and conversing with them. The person seemed to be interested in her and was also studying her body, which made her felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Other than the fact that you were climbing a tree with arrows in the middle of a park, there's nothing really interesting about you," Tracy said, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Zanza nodded a bit understanding her point of view since he was just a man with a bow in most peoples eyes why should he be in any different in hers. "I can see what you are saying, I saw a warrior from my perch and a beautiful woman from up close so in my eyes there is plenty of things to catch my interest." He said taking his arrow and putting it back in his quiver as he lowered his hands to the side. "I don't even know if there is more to me, but if you don't mind the company of such an uninteresting person it would be a great pleasure to learn more about one such as yourself." He said mostly sincere while still trying to get a feel for the woman since her bluntness was all he knew about her for now.

He wondered what made her the way she was, and if she truly was a warrior as he had sensed from his perch. She truly was wearing armor, but if an illiterate carried a book that wouldn't make the a scholar now would it. How his investigation into this person would proceed however was entirely left up to her choice.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:21 am

Tracy gazed at a group of people picnicking as she was listening to the person. When he stopped, she turned to him and smirked. "I don't mind your company at all. It would be a pleasure to know about you too," she said. "I'm Tracy Grimoire from Fairy Tail. And you are?" she asked. She wanted to know more about him and there was the fact that he was a mage, too. Tracy didn't have family so she loves her friends and she also likes making new ones.

Now that she has starting conversing with this person, she wouldn't let him go until they became close friends. He was interesting but kind of pervy since he was looking at Tracy's curves as he studied her.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Zanza was surprised when she actually wanted to get to know him. He didn't let it show though as he quickly responded to her question. "Well it is a pleasure Tracy, I am Zanza Heart though most people i know call me Zan cause the extra syllable is to much for them." He said with a bit of a smirk. She seemed like a nice girl even though he could tell that he had made a bit of a bad first impression. "So I am guessing you don't just wear that armor because metal is the new pink?" He said having a little fun casually talking to somebody for once.

Most of the time he would either sit in a high place observing or be fighting. Everyone needed a little time off every now and again.
"Do you want to have a seat over there?" He asked pointing to a near by bench. Even though he asked he did not feel like waiting for the answer to his question so he grabbed her hand and started walking to the near by bench. He only grabbed it loosely cause he was just trying to sit down as they continued there conversation and he would stop if she resisted in the least.

(( OOC: sorry it is short))
Back to top Go down
Tracy Grimoire
D-rank
D-rank
Tracy Grimoire

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Tracy smiled as Zanza introduced himself. "Well it is a pleasure Tracy, I am Zanza Heart though most people i know call me Zan cause the extra syllable is to much for them," he said with a smirk. "Oh, okay," Tracy said. Then she blinked when he asked, "So I am guessing you don't just wear that armor because metal is the new pink?" She was going to blurt out something when she hesitated. "I'm a requip mage. I requip armor," she decided. "It's not like I always wear armor. But I feel more comfortable in it," she explained. This Zanza person sounded friendly and Tracy thinks they would go along swimmingly although the thought of him being a perv still haunted her. She could just ignore it though...

Then, Zanza asked if she wanted to have a seat somewhere and pointed to a bench. Before she could even say yes, he grabbed her hand and walked to the bench. She blinked. But it was okay for her. She was just surprised. She wanted to converse so she blurted whatever popped into her head. "So... I'm guessing your magic has something to do with arrows," she guessed, hoping she was right.

(OOC: Mine's shorter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Arrow in the Tree   An Arrow in the Tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Arrow in the Tree
Page 1 of 1