FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Usicon2
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Af5f
free forum A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Affili10
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Lr
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) AGRPButton A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Untitled-16
    A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) 35c4p5x
     A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2125592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:52 pm

This guy better appear before I lose what little patience I have...

Cracking her knuckles, Eve stood in front of a large tree and glared at the dark recesses of the forest. She had been there for about 30 minutes now, and her impatience was growing with each second that ticked by. Every few minutes she'd either tap her foot or kick the dirt beneath her feet. And if he doesn't... A vein pulsed in her forehead, and she fought to keep her cool. "He'll be here," she muttered, leaning back against the tree.

The area around her was your average dense forest; trees about 5 or 10 feet apart, a lot of dirt on the ground, some grass peeking out in certain spots, underbrush ready to tear people's clothing... And the sunlight was blocked by the canopy above, so the place seemed to glow with daylight. There weren't any shadows, but if one were looking into the distance, all they would see were trees. Lots of trees.

I wouldn't even be here if the man knew when he'd lost a simple game. It was easy to tell, really. The game was your average little card trick - no need to get too worked up over it or spend too much money betting. But nooo, this guy had to come along and screw Eve over.

"It was a tie!"

"Like hell is was! I clearly won the bet, so back off!" Eve reached for the tiny pile of jewels on the wooden box, but the man mirrored her movements. Their hands touched the money at the exact same moment, and each gave the other a look. Eve's was full of disgust, but she didn't care to note what the other's was full of. "Give me my jewels," she demanded, holding his steady gaze.

The man refused, of course, stating that the money was his since he won the bet and beat the game fair and square. Eve, knowing for a fact that she actually won, refuted his claims and tried to take the money again. But the man was persistent; to settle the argument, he suggested they each take half of the jewels and sort things out through a battle. Eve, not wanting to stay in the dimmed alley any longer, reluctantly agreed and set the time and place.

"And now he's late," she hissed, slamming her fist into the tree's rough bark. She quickly pulled back, however, as she really wasn't that physically strong and didn't have a high pain tolerance. "Bloody hell!" Biting her lip, she resisted crying out and simply held her throbbing hand, praying to the heavens that the wasn't near enough to see that. She took a deep breath and forced herself to look collected. Stay calm. Don't attack in anger. Play nicely.

She scoffed, ruling out that last idea. Play nicely, my ass. This guy is going down.
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2182600

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Zanza didn't know what had compelled him to bet his rent in a game of dice, but now he was in a great deal of trouble. Not only did he lose the bet, but he had gotten himself in a fight with an angry woman. A woman scorn and what not was never a good experience. He knew one thing for sure, he had to win this fight. Sure he felt bad for not accepting his loss, but he had to pay rent. This battle determined if he was living on the street or in his apartment!

He was so anxious about this battle though that he was thirty minutes early and he found a nice comfy tree branch to wait on. However his branch may have been a bit to comfy because about ten minutes before there meeting time he fell asleep. He dreamed away for a good forty minutes without a care in the world while back in the real world he was making a pissed off chick even more pissed off. He had no intention of doing so, but just like in there little game of chance he had proven that luck wasn't always on his side.

His bad luck was pretty constant, but he had managed to work past it with a ton of hard work and he was hoping the same could be said for today. He was hoping that so much that he was envisioning it in his dreams right above eves head. In his dream he had just knocked out his opponent with an arrow when all of a sudden the real Eve hit his tree. This barely made any impact, but it was just enough to wake Zanza from his slumber. He saw his opponent right beneath him vulnerable and thought about striking as he pulled back his bow, but thought that because of the circumstances the least he could give her was the first shot.

Zanza jumped of the branch with a flip and landed behind the girl. "Took you long enough to get here! I had to wait so long i fell asleep!" He said with an emotionless face as he put his hand over his quiver and used Create Arrows. Ten arrows appeared from a magic circle and fell into the quiver. "Well then give me a minute to get a bit of distance and we are off!" He said as he ran away to about 30 meters before waving at the girl as he put the arrow into his bow and readied a shot.

95/100
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2125592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

"Took you long enough to get here! I had to wait so long I fell asleep!"

"Ack!" Eve, taken by surprise by the sudden noise behind her, successfully hit her head on the tree she was leaning against. Damn you! She refused to say anything, though, and instead put her right hand on the card holster on her thigh. This man is really ticking me off.

"Well give me a minute to get a bit of distance and we're off!"

"W-wait," Eve sputtered as the man ran off. I can't work with too much distance! She hastily pulled out a card from her holster and held it before her. "Trip up," she whispered, hoping the man wouldn't hear her. A tiny, metal wire appeared about 5 feet in front of the sprinting man, as it was supported by two trees 15 feet apart from each other. Let's see you miss that, she thought, a smirk tugging at her lips.

The spell wasn't one of Eve's favorites, but it had helped her in past times of need. She mainly used it when people tried to run off with her well-earned gambling money, but sometimes she used it to steal their money from them. A girl's gotta have income.

Taking a breath, she focused on her opponent. An arrow user... In a forest... But I can't let him get too far away... She bit her lip and wished she could predict the near future.

[95/100]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zanza
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2182600

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Zanza had just started off in his running when a thin wire had been formed in front of him. He saw it, but a little to late. His foot had already been caught in it and he had to act fast. He quickly pulled back his strings as he rolled forward letting loose a Stink Arrow towards Eve's feet. The arrow wasn't meant to hurt her though if she breathed it in it would really stink the true objective of this arrow was to make her move away while he recovered from his trip.

He quickly pushed of the grass and made his way to a near by tree about 30ft from Eve. He was still in line of fire to eve, but now he had a place to take cover if she were to make any attacks against him. He made sure to keep his gaze locked on eve making sure to watch how she reacted to his stink cloud. One of the most important rules of fighting in the forest is to never let your enemy leave your site. This was also an important rule in archery in general.

Zanza then called out to the girl, "That was a pretty interesting trick you have there. Your gonna need more than parlor tricks to beet me though girly!" He said with extra emphasis on the word girly. He didn't know much about his opponent except that she didn't like to lose. So he thought he would taunt her a bit to see if he could make her show him her moves, and just maybe lose her cool.

While Zanza was waiting for her to make her next move he readied one of the five arrows that didn't fall out of his quiver as he rolled. "Dang it." He muttered to himself just now noticing the arrows lying on the ground a few feet away. He could always make more, but he always felt bad when an arrow went to waste.

90/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)   A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Payback Never Hurt Anyone (Zanza VS Eve)
Page 1 of 1