FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Usicon2
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Af5f
free forum Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Affili10
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Lr
Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] AGRPButton Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Untitled-16
    Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] 35c4p5x
     Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

Jewel : 2204704

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Empty
PostSubject: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Orpheus looked off towards the blinding sun, his hand raised over his brow in reaction to it's rays. He stood on the cobblestone path that laid before him. Wondering just how much trouble he would get in today. His usual calm demeanor had left Zarok feeling slightly bored with herself. The red feline was dressed in a beautiful blue sun dress that looked to be a skirt on her, stopping only at her thighs. The small cat's arms stuck out of the dress's sleeves, that opening like a flower in bloom. She once again knocked on Orpheus's armored boots to get his attention. Hearing the clanking sound, Orpheus instantly knew Zarok had wanted something. She always had when he fell into a peaceful state. He brought his red eyes down on her with peeked interest. " You want something ? " He asked in a low tone, even voice. Her hazel eyes peered into his than snapped away from him as she folded her arms in anger. " I told you, I don't like it when you act like I'm an annoyance. " With a smile and a soft chuckle, Orpheus would crouch down with his left palm placed against the ground. " I never said you was an annoyance did I ? Now tell me, what is it you want Za. " The feline kept her gaze from him for two seconds before turning to him with wandering eyes " Hmmm. I wanted to go into town for a new dress. This one's getting old. " Orpheus let out a deep hearted sigh than raised back up, towering over again " I just bought you that dress a week ago. I don't have money to keep spending on you like this. " With that said his knight like armor would clank and clunk as he head off towards the town. Zarok smiled to herself, her answer was really just an excuse to change the subject, she really hated when Orpheus turned her emotions around on her like that. She walked behind him with a noble feeling to her step, her red tail swaying with her hips as she approached behind.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

Jewel : 2199201

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Alice herself just arrivied in the town. It felt kind of strange getting watched from so many eyes. Well Hosenka was a very big City. Her belly growled. "Hm I am quite hungry" she said softly to herself. She had a beautiful pink summer dress on. It was short in the front be in the back it hid her legs. She looked as if she was a princess in that dress. Finishing the dress was the rose and the pink corsett. Alice slightly let out a say "I don't know which place is cheap to eat." She stopped while sitting down on the Bench. Looking over she could see a young boy. He was quite around her age. He was talking to a cat. It was like his companion or pet or best friend. She smiled while watching them. She looked though away. Slowly she fell into her thoughts thinking of the past. The smile disappeared while a sad face expression appeared on her Face.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Orpheus continued his track without any words. Not even Zarok spoke on they're way to the town. As he walked he met eyes with a rather young cutie and flashed her pleasant smile as he had taught himself to do, to look more social in the eyes of others. As he walked passed her, his smile faded to the it's straight line of vague thoughts. His red spiky hair, matched his crimson eyes and his red shirt and black pants were covered with certain pieces of armor. On his shoulders laid cauldron like pieces, inbetween them over his collar bone lays a iron, solid bracer. All of these pieces are over a black and red shirt and on his back laid a mid size cloak that only rests on his right side. It held the Sabertooth guild insignia on it. Orpheus stopped, feeling the presence of his partner no longer beside him. Looking behind him, he saw her standing on the bench, rubbing the girl's back " Hey, why does your face look sad ? " Her voice was like a harmony of deep toned swans, one could tell she was female, but she held the language and manner of a woman. He walked over to her and with a sincere smile spoke " Zarok. Shall we leave now. " His words hadn't held the intent of it being a question, more of a late action that she would have to perform. When she denied and asked him where his manners was, he knew he was in for a long conversation with her later. As custom dictated he half bowed to the girl before sitting on the bench beside her, his arms hanging between his legs " Are you alright ? "
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Quite surprised by the stranger asking her whats wrong, she got ripped out of her thoughts. Her head turned to the direction of the cat like person while gently and softly putting her Hand on her head while gently petting it. "Oh you surprised me there. It is fine I was just lost in my thoughts" Her voice herself was like a soft gentle symphony to ones ears. The young man came back asking the small cat if they are heading home. A cute giggle slipped out of her mouth while the cat slighlt scolded him for his bad manner. She sat next to her and asked her if she was alright. She wasn't really that well talking to othe people. She answered the question with a simple nod looking at him while awaiting another question.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Orpheus was surprised by her short reaction. In a way she was like him before he trained with Volkan and learned to mask his emotions. He looked her way,because for the first time he was at a lost for words. She seemed harmless. But that was impossible. Orpheus never thought anyone to be harmless. Her youthful expression and mannerisms reminded him of a child with little to no knowledge of the ugly world around them. His gaze with uninterrupted for three full seconds before he snapped himself back. He faced forwards and reached behind his head to ruffle his hair . " So your okay. Well that's good. I wouldn't want a child like you sitting around sad all day. Than I might have intervene and tickle you or something. " Like Zarok, he found it useful to nervously joke his way out of awkward moments and him staring at her for 3 full second was defiantly awkward. Zarok made herself comfortable on Orpheus's lap, honestly enjoying his bumbling, but at the same time feeling jealous that she could never make him nervous like that. Than again when she thought about it, no one made him nervous. She looked over at the girl sitting at his side. Almost forgetting she had just petted her " Are you new around here ? I've never seen you before. " She asked, trying to snoop around discretely about her .
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:10 am

lifting her eyebrow of calling her a child. " then you must be a child too? I am 16 years old and probably not that old as you" IT did make her quite mad . Her Father would always say that to her and was treating her like one since her mother passed away. She looked down to the cat and smiled. "Yes well I am new here. I am traveling about. I left home searching for a place I could start my own path you know?" She remembered something. "How where did I forget my manners?! My name is Alice Aurora Dawn but you guys can call me Alice" she said softly to them both. streching her arms she waited for the to introduce themselves so she could stand up. "Well it was nice to meet you but I must be going I am quite hungry.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Orpheus stared up at her with wondering eyes as she introduced herself. " My name is Orpheus. And she's Zarok. " With an annoyed gaze, Zarok elbowed him in the gut, causing him to grunt forwards before standing up to speak with Alice. Scratching his cheek with his index finger he spoke to her. His voice was a little shaky but resolute none the less. " Hey, You sure you have to leave. Can I not come with you ? " He had never met someone who had peaked his interest and truthfully he wanted to know if she would continue to peak his interest. Zarok landed on her feet after performing a small front flip off his lap. His red eyes shook with uncertainty as he waited for her response. He weren't confident of her answer, but if she denied him. He would have no choice but to leave it the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm

She looked over her shoulder giving him a Tender smile. "Well of course you can. Just tell me where they sell here cake!" She waited for him and his companion to tag along while both of them walked the streets of Hosenka. IT was glorious and big. So many cafés and other places where they sell glorious amounts of candy and pasteries. It was for Alice true heaven. Her mouth slightly started to water while looking at it. It also made it hard to choose what. Even though she eats alot of sweets she stil tends to keep a slender body and beautiful shining white teeth. She looked at Orpheus. "Knight-sama you know where they sell the best cake here?" asking him with that child like personality
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Orpheus walked up beside her as they strolled into town. Zarok followed close behind but at a more lengthy pace. " Yea, there is a nice cake shop close by. " He said following close by, his lips straighten out into a stoic line. He could hear small grunts coming from Zarok while she walked behind him with her arms crossed. Orpheus ignored her obvious jealousy, sometimes she could get a little possessive. The rose haired boy looked towards her as she spoke again. " Knight-sama ? Well I guess if you want to call me that, you can. Just so long as you remember my name is Orpheus. Aurora " Finally stopping, he pointed towards a small building to the side of them " Mary's Bakery. She serves the best cakes here in Hosenka. And she very generous with me. " His body face the building as grabbed the handle and opened it. " Ladies first. "
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

She looked at him with s amile. happily she jumped away and waiting for him to keep up. But she stopped as he said Aurora. "It is Alice ... Aurora is my middle name." she said quite insulted. As her told her about the cakes she gave him a smile again as if nothing happened. It wasnt to long as they got to the destination.
In the shop there was so many selections. She couldn't help then to lean against the glass thinking which cake she should eat of if she would spend her whole money eating all the cakes. It was something that always cheered her up through times. Sweets. Looking over her Shoulder she looked up to orpheus. Her eyes when then to the direction of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Zarok glided through the narrow opening of the closing door, her tail missing only inches of being caught in it. Still, she walked in without even a slight pep in her step. As always she held that noble feeling to her track, as if she was the lone daughter of a very wealthy and important queen. Orpheus looked down at her as the clanking of his armor resonated again. Glancing down at her for a second, he put his attention back on the long, shimmering hair of the woman in front of him. A slight blush painted his cheeks as her sweet, honey dew scent caressed his nostrils. As she turned towards him, Orpheus eyes widen slightly before looking around her towards the cake she eyed. " Is that the cake you want ? " He said reaching into his black pants for the little bit of money he did have. It was moderate amount, not to little, not to much. Just enough to pay for him and Zarok's needs and a little bit more... for the cake he guessed. Zarok dwell on her anger of him ignoring her. How.. Rude. She thought before pounding on his armor even louder. " Zarok, what is it ? " He asked to cease her annoyance. With a held back anger, her voice grinned against her sense of manners. " I want the chocolate. " With calm red eyes he glanced towards the chocolate cake and spoke only loud enough for her to hear. " You know we only have enough for the week. Why try and stretch that ? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Alice Put her money on the counter. She seen the sale as then the woman asked what she would like. "I would like Chocolate cake and the strawberry one and the strawberry shortcake and.. that one and that one ohyeah and this one!" One wondered how she kept the slender body by eating that much of sweets. Looking happily she bought another 2 pieces of chocolate cake. One she handed down to Zarrok with a smile and then one to Orpheaus. "Here a token of a new friendship you two!" she said happily sitting town. Looking over to the cakes she didnt know which one to try first ignoring the many stares at her.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Zarok walked forwards away from Orpheus, upset by his response to her. Her arms folded and her head away from him, she was completely oblivious to Alice's colossal order of sweets. Orpheus's thoughts were slightly distracted by Zarok's sudden seclusion away from him, he decided to return his attention back on Alice to keep his mind off of her. Her unusual appetite was amazing, but not because of the amount of food. But because of the amount of sweets that she was planning to consume. As a dragon slayer himself, he usually ate a huge amount of food. But he could never consume that much sugar, he feared it would destroy his canines, which he cherished greatly. As she handed him a piece of chocolate cake, he held back his urge to give it back. He didn't want to offend her, so he pushed pass his dislike for chocolate and took a small bite from the edge of it. Orpheus swallowed it whole, he hadn't wanted to chomp or get the taste stuck on his buds. His head turn to the left than to the right, bringing his body with his eyes. The rose haired boy searched for a table for the three and found a booth instead. It was meant for four people, but what was the problem with leaving out a guest. " You wanna take a seat. " He said, walking over to the booth and sitting on the outer edge of one the red leather seats.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Sitting at the table where Orpheus showed her she looked at them both while eating her cake. She had a happy smile as if she were like a little child gettign the toy she wanted. "The cakes here are so delicious." she said happy.
She looked at them both while she shortly stopped eating "Are you both mages?" she asked as she then started to again to eats the cakes since there we then gone from her plate. Her eyes mets with his eyes as she patiently waited for an awnser.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:53 am

Orpheus watched as Alice sat down across from him. Than Zarok approached the table with both entrances blocked. Orpheus simple turned his head towards the inner wall, placing his chin into his palm and resting the elbow on the table. His eyes were soft and his mouth was in a slight frown. He really hated when Zarok acted out, it pissed him off to point that all he wanted to do was ignore her. The bad thing about it was that he was already planning his apology for her. Zarok stood in the middle of the booth, her head looking towards Orpheus as he ignored her. Than she leaped on the table and sat close to Alice. The red feline glared at Orpheus with her hazel eyes before plopping down in the surface. " Hmp. Let him answer the question. " Her voice held obvious resentment, which was once again ignored. Orpheus smiled towards Alice. " Yes we are. Me and Zarok are mages. What of you ? Are you also a mage ? " He asked in returned. He held genuine interest, but he also hoped that keeping the conversation rolling would distract her from him not touching the chocolate cake again. His maroon eyes and rosy hair shifted slightly when he felt Zarok eyeing him.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Happily she nodded. "Yes I am a mage. I only have a couple keys. We are a good team." she said smiling. She was rather surprised that Zarok was on her side. She slightly ignored Orpheus because she is rather found with cute animals and the cat was rather adorable. Alice gently stroken zarok over her Head. "would you like another piece zarok?" she asked slightly gently and friendly but she looked again to orpheus. "Are you in a guild?"

Last edited by Alice on Tue May 22, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Orpheus kept his eyes on Alice as she stroked Zarok. He knew Zarok was specifically fond of anyone stroking her coat besides him, but apparently her anger towards him would allow her to bare through it. Zarok looked up at the girl with a rather cute smile before nodding her head " Yes please. " Her voice as usual sounds much like a nobility. A small, inaudible laughter would exert from his mouth as his laid his chin against his palm. Orpheus hadn't removed his eyes from Alice. " I'm with The Sabertooth Guild. " Finally removing his hand from his under his chin, he sat back again the red leather of the booth. " Are you also in a guild ? "
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Sie looked at him and shook her head. "My Father wanted me to join Blue pegasues but I wasnt really fond of letting other choose my paths. Being Guildless is actually very suithing. You have al the freedom in the word." She explained to him. Standing up she bought Zarok a piece of chocolate cake. "her you go Zarok. Enjoy.." She slightly petted over Zarroks head again and smiled politly.
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Orpheus stared back towards Alice as she spoke, not really seeing a need to respond to her answer. When she left to get Zarok another piece of cake, Orpheus looked away from the crimson cat and under his breathe spoke. " Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. " Zarok rose from her sitting position and smiled. " I'm sorry as well, little one. I know I can be needy. " She said rubbing her paw against her rosy side. As Zorak walked over towards Orpheus, Alice came over with another piece of cake. Zarok grabbed the small plate and sat down near Orpheus, completely dodging the pet that Alice would attempt to give her. Though as rude as it was, Zarok really dislike being petted by anyone but Orpheus and since they made up, she didn't want it to happen again. Afterwards, Zarok flashed a kind smile before twitching her left ear. " I'm sorry Alice, but if you could refrain from petting me, I would appreciate it. And thank you for the cake." Orpheus had his eyes close, than they opened as his placed his chin back in his palm. Trying to break the unnatural silence, he quickly thought of a subject to bring up. " So you don't plan on join a guild, anytime soon ? "
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:26 pm

She looked to Orpheus but staring back to Zarok. "I am very sorry Zarrock I didnt mean to bring you to unease." She looked to him as he asked. "No I am not I ain't interessted in Guilds. They are like cages. They inflict nothing good out of them then Fights Chaos the only thing good about them is getting better and knowing other people. But the problem is ever y guild as a selfishness. In Blue Pegasues is only the flirts. I am not for selfish deads or being a puppet for an old man on a chair." Standing up she streched her arms. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Orpheus looked towards her with unaffected eyes in reality, but in his mental state he was at awe. He looked up at her as she stood up and couldn't help but have some respect for her words. He stood up and with that, the clanking of his armor resounded in the silent bakery. " I was hoping you would join me in Sabertooth. I'm not one for beating around the bush... And I've grown rather interested in you. I want you to stick around. " He said, his hand tucked into his pocket while the other laid on his side. His eyes looked solemnly towards the ground as he awaited for her response. Zarok's eyes widen at her partners sudden declarations, she knew he had slight interest in her, but he didn't think he would pursue her so aggressively. Her slanted, topaz eye gazed up at Alice as she stood on the table, awaiting her answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:41 am

Alice had her back towards Orpheus. Looking over her shoulder her face expression changed. "Sabertooth sounds like a vicious guild. Tigers eat sheep so I dont really have interrest in things that eat sheep." she said directly. It was a rather insult. "And what do you mean by interest when I am allowed to ask"
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Orpheus raised his head with surprised eyes. Alice had taken yet another turn in direction. He hadn't thought she was capable of such emotions. Taking his right hand, he reached up and pressed his thumb against his brow, his eyes still as even as ever. " I'm... Not sure myself. Your something special, you seem... Pure... " His hand slipped off his brow and drift over his forehead before Zarok interrupted. " Wait, are you trying to say Orpheus is some kind of monster ? He's really kind, more like....A loyal dog. You should be happy... He doesn't do this everyday... " She said, lowering her voice to a soft mummer " In fact he hasn't done it ever. " She smiled sharply, showing the canines in her mouth before, lifting a small gesture in the form of a thumbs up at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
D-rank
D-rank
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

She saw to them both and shrugged her shoulder. "Well as I said I dont really know if it is the path for me. Sabertooth still hasn't caught my intersset. I never heard of them what they want and if they are legal or a dark guild." she explained softly again. She wanted to by another piece of cake as somebody snatched it out of her hand. She looked at him with a sinister look. "exuse me" she said with a soft smile. "you took the cake i bought." The man laughed an put his hand on her shoulder. "Well i wanted it sug....AAAAH" he started screaming as she bent the males Hand over. "I said you took my cake I want it back...." While the guy was winning he gave her piece of cake back and she let it get packed. Lokking over the two she smiled. "Would we like to leave here or do you guys have stuff to do?!"
Back to top Go down
Orpheus Starlight
D-rank
D-rank
Orpheus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Orpheus was preparing to threaten the man - almost showing off his Sabertooth Pride - when Alice abruptly grabbed the man by his wrist, and in a show of rage made the man return it. Tucking his right hand back in his pocket, Orpheus stared at Alice with numb eyes. He was honestly not sure how to feel. A couple of thoughts floated in his head, though none seem reasonable but two. She could possibly of have been Bi-polar, or maybe just really temperamental when it came to her sweets. " If your done. " He said, looking at the dumbfounded man that still stood near the two. The man glance towards Orpheus, than horrifyingly stared at his maroon features. He begin to bumble around and back up as he caught a glance of the Sabertooth insignia on his cloak. " Y- y- YOU'RE The MAROON DRAGON !!! " Orpheus let an annoyed sigh escape from his nostrils before heading towards the door and opening it with a lone hand. With every approaching step the man would flinch, eventually backing himself into a booth and letting loose a mumbled apology. Zarok followed close behind Orpheus with her arms crossed over her chest. " Must that happen every time someone recognizes you ? " She questioned. " It's only the weak minded ones, who believes the stories. Any real mage would attempt to see if they were true. " He said, casually holding the door open for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]   Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Paths Cross, Shaping Ones Destiny [Invite/Alice]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next