FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Forge Magic (complete) Usicon2
Forge Magic (complete) Af5f
free forum Forge Magic (complete) Affili10
Forge Magic (complete) Lr
Forge Magic (complete) AGRPButton Forge Magic (complete) Untitled-16
    Forge Magic (complete) 35c4p5x
     Forge Magic (complete) Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Forge Magic (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2092600

Forge Magic (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Primary Magic: Forge Magic
Secondary Magic: N/a
Caster or Holder: Caster
Description:
Forge Magic is magic that allows the creation of objects using the user’s magic. There are two types: temporary and "permanent" creations. Temporary creations can only last for a few minutes and take time to construct, but in exchange require nearly no magic at all; these are not suited for combat and will never be used then (so just day-to-day use). Permanent creations stay in the world until they are destroyed or they run out of energy; these are the constructs used in battle. Exceptions are normal pieces simple constructs (such as ordinary blades, toys, jewelry, pots etc.) they require a very minimal amount of magic as well.
Why “Forge” Magic? Because most permanent creations are machines (guns, artillery units, planes etc.), things created in a weapons forge. The mana consumption of a construct depends on the size and complexity as well as the recourses used. All creations operate under the user’s command, but autonomously/by themselves (though some constructs require manual use e.g. close-range weapons, armors, certain guns etc.). It also allows the reinforcement of the constructs, though other spells are needed. The constructs are made to remain in existance for long periods of time, but have a rather long cooldown.

Strengths:
This magic was designed for all out war and combat on any frontier. This makes it quite formidable since all constructs are made to deal massive damage and to be able to take on great damage as well. William’s grand knowledge of mechanics is the best support for this magic. The fact that the constructs stay in existence until destruction and operate separately gives this magic a tactical advantage. The creations can be summoned within an area of 20 km.
Long Duration.

Weaknesses:
Most constructs made to do great damage are usually pretty immobile, making them easy targets. All constructs cannot do anything beyond what they are mechanically able to do, unless they improved through another spell. Since most constructs are “independent” from the user, once the constructs are destroyed the user is left defenseless (an exception being manual operated objects).
Long Cooldown.

Name: Smoke Grenade
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: The Mask that William always has on.
Class: Supplementary
Range: 5-6 m
Element: N/a
Effect: The user creates 4 smoke grenades which are thrown consecutively. These grenades release a large amount of smoke that blocks the enemies’ vision. William’s mask allows him to see through the smoke. Strong gusts of wind will disperse the smoke more quickly. The grenade can be thrown 5-6 meters while the smoke covers a large area (100 m^2).
Magic Circle: There is no magic circle. The object appears as a digital 3D gird at first and is then materialized.
CD: 1
Dur: 3

Name: Power Processor
Magic Cost: 5
Requirements: William’s mask
Class: Supplementary
Range: 0 ft
Effect: The lenses covering the eye sockets of the eyes of the mask become powerful processors. It increases accuracy by 20 % and also coordination and reaction time, increasing the chance to evade attacks.
Magic Circle: Dim blue shimmering from the eyes
CD: 4
Dur: 2

Name: Chainsaw
Magic Cost: 10
Held Magic Cost:5
Requirements: Forge Magic
Class: Offense
Range: 0-6 ft
Effect: The user creates a Chainsaw with a titanium-diamond blade (5 foot long chainsaw). It can tear through light armor. It causes light cuts and scraps. The blade can be broken if matched against a defense or offense higher than itself
Magic Circle: Virtual 3D grid shape that then materializes
CD: 2
Dur: 4

Name: Mechanized Limbs
Class: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Arm length
Effect: [/b ]The user creates a mechanical outer layer over both arms and legs. This attachment gives the user superior strength in arms and legs, resulting in greater running speed and hitting strength (25% increase inboth limbs).
[b]Magic Circle:
Virtual 3D grid structure then materialization.
CD: 3

Name: Turret - Pellet
Class: Supplementary/Offense
Range: 25 ft
Effect: The user creates 2 turrets that shoots pellets in short bursts. These can be set up anywhere within the 20 foot area where things may be created. These do little damage (a few bruises at most), but can still hurt quite a bit. It may provide a tactical advantage.Cndition is that the two turrets must be parallel to each other.They can turn 360 degrees.
Downide is that these turrets are stationairy units and can be easily broken... but not approached. These things provide support for the user.
Magic Circle: The object appears as a digital 3D gird shape at first and is then materialized.
CD: 3

Last edited by Bloddy William Kidd on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Jewel : 2130200

Character sheet
Character Name: Drayven Crosswind
Magic of character: Lightning God Slayer Magic
Mana Bar:
Forge Magic (complete) Left_bar_bleue250/250Forge Magic (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Greetings.
It appears I will once again be the first to review your application. Now, if you don't mind I'll cut the small talk and dive right in.

The spell "Smoke Grenade". <-- That range is FAR too much. You see, a spells rank no only determines it's strength and effectiveness, but also the range. For spells that are E rank this is law as well. Make the smoke go 10-15 Feet or 5-6 Meters. I can allow that much. I would peg the duration but it's workable.

Power Processor:
Now! I know accuracy isn't a staple stat that we see used often here. However, I understand it's value. This spells is a bit too much. Near 100% accuracy and calculated movement? Sounds like the sharigan in an alternate outfit. Let's say if gives you a 30% visual enhancement. Drop the calculations. Naturally with more detailed vision you're coordination should rise slightly too. Not enough to ensure an escape, but more than average. [Try that spell for a D rank at least. Same specifics. and we'll discuss]

Chainsaw:
Two issues. The duration is too much, change it from 8 to about 3-4, seeing as it's an offensive thing. D ranks were never intended to tear skin or anything you see. So by this being able to tear moderate armor I'll have to halt it. Now! Being realistic and based on the current D ranks I see approved. (No idea why it's that way) tearing skin DOES seem possible and in some cases more that possible. However! This is contained to a degree. [NOTE: Things will be changing] So, I'll allow light armor. Meaning jeans and fabric of that quality can be torn. Skin argumented. Light cuts and scraps. Fair?

Mechanized Limbs:
This is fine, aside from duration. Make it 4 as it does multiple things. I'd just like to inform you that buffs of D rank stage permit a 50% increase max. Thus, you can divide that increase 25% - 25% to either area of mix it up a bit. I can give you a rough estimate of the increased physical abilities from the percentage. Take in mind it won't be much though, especially when split.

Turret Pellet:
Major issues. As I'm sure you can tell. Range is far too much. Take it down to about 15-25 Feet maximum. Also please add more information on these turrets. Can the turn to fire?

Another issue 3 rounds per second? Unacceptable no matter how weak they are. One burst per post. Meaning it can fire one round per post.

Another issue. 4 machines? No. I can't have that. Make it 2. And I'll also need them to be parallel with a distance of 10 feet maximum.

Last. That duration is not going to fly. Dual stationary units that fire with range and it last 6 turns? Not on my watch.

Edit and bump when complete please.
Back to top Go down
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Done editing, but damn... these rules are harsher than any site i've RP'd on. I honestly tried to base the range of the attacks realistlicly (e.g. the max throwing distance of a human). And the duration... I have always been able to comensate that with CD.

I'm not arguing.I accept these rules, but seriously: a bit harsh don't ou think?
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Forge Magic (complete) Left_bar_bleue250/250Forge Magic (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Few issues remain. It's 50% max. 50% to both would be 100%.

Those turrets need to be create within a 10 Foot area space.

Edit and I'll approve.

Yeah, I know they are kind of tight, but this isn't without reason. Consider the fact magic comes from nowhere. It's bond to be heavily limited at beginning stages. As you develop you'll grow more adept. Trust me. It's fine. Besides 20KM was pretty vast man. Yikes.

Main reason why things seem limited is because this is beginning stage. You know, charmander has to live with ember before it can finaly get to that flame thrower. Still, if you got suggestions I'm willing to listen.
Back to top Go down
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 am

maybe loosen up on the range. I mean if you summon ok, a limit is necessary. But when it comes to guns and projectiles and such, there really is no point in limiting those to 20 feet... the average human can throw a rock far further than that. It jut simply doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Ray-blaze
B-rank
B-rank
Ray-blaze

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 am

Approval 1/2

I didn't make the system, I just follow it honestly. Doesn't bother me though, I mean You can't always think realistic I've grown to notice such. Take it with a grain of salt. Higher rank moves have their range increased quite a bit.

Still, your comment has been recorded. Hopefully we can offer a tad more range, without giving away means. Honestly it would be a hassle changing something that works well. So it's a tough call.

Last edited by Ray-blaze on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2115608

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Forge Magic (complete) Left_bar_bleue300/300Forge Magic (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:59 am

I'll do the next part of your app I'll post when done reviewing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Forge Magic (complete) Left_bar_bleue300/300Forge Magic (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:04 am

Ok.

Smoke Grenade question on that. Is the range the range for the entire spell or for just 1 grenade?

Power Processor Approved

Chainsaw Can that blade be broken if so by what? Does it have any advantage to certain elements if so what and the same for disadvantages. If no element applies thats cool too just show what it takes to break it.

Limbs Approved

Turrets Put what it takes to destroy them and the elemental advantage and disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:17 am

What I stated is the range it can be thrown.

The turrets have no elemnt like all the other spels.
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:23 am

Ok then:

Grenade: How much of the area will be filled with smoke? And lower the duration a turn since it is an E rank spell

Power Processor Approved

For the last 3 put a held magic amount half the amount of the original use
Back to top Go down
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:08 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Yea lower the range of the smoke on the grenades down 100 meters for an E rank seems alittle too much
Back to top Go down
Bloddy William Kidd
D-rank
D-rank

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm

100 m^2 = 10m * 10m Any lower than this and it really won't make any sense...
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forge Magic (complete)   Forge Magic (complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forge Magic (complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages :: Creation Area :: Magic Creation-
Jump to: